[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your toys all come to life with canon powers and abilities, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 25

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
Your toys all come to life with canon powers and abilities, but only the one closest to you at the moment is on your side while the rest are hellbent on killing you two.

Who/What are you up against?

Who/What is your only ally?

Will you survive?
>>
If I have five toys grouped together do I get a choice of which ones? Because I'm torn between deciding on Skywarp of Megatron. I'm still screwed because of other Transformers, a handful of Marvel and DC figures, and Legos. All the Legos.
>>
>godzilla 2000 is my bro
>whole lineup of kaijus, evas, monster hunter creatures, aliens, predators and similar is against us
Welllllp i think I am fucked /toy/
>>
>>5913498
>3P MP Megatron on my side
>against around 50-60 other 'bots, some of which are combiners, Venom Snake, Raiden, various mecha, magical tittymonsters, Ryuko & Satsuki from KLK

Well, Megatron is megafucked if he has just show powers and everyone else has their own powers, unless he gets to pull black hole heart shenanigans and start sucking enemies in/dousing them with antimatter.

If it was toys VS toys though, he might win. He actually outweighs most of my others except one of my 3P combiners, and he's pretty big and hefty.
>>
>Figuarts Hakaider
>everyone from giant robots and monsters to giant aliens to bugmen
I will die, thanks.
>>
File: DD_2307.jpg (228KB, 1125x1500px) Image search: [Google]
DD_2307.jpg
228KB, 1125x1500px
>Daredevil
I'm boned.
>>
File: 2016-09-15 19.46.35.jpg (953KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-15 19.46.35.jpg
953KB, 1836x3264px
The captain has already begun to try and reason with the army of countless superheroes, spider-people, robots, jedi, and tactical espionage soldiers. I don't think it will work
>>
File: 1473936483372.jpg (32KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
1473936483372.jpg
32KB, 620x400px
>>5913498
>Obi-Wan Kenobi is my ally
>Against tons of Star Wars and Transformers characters, as well as all but a few of the characters from smash 4 (amiibos)
Well I'd be fucked.
>>
>Revenge of the Fallen Depthcharge

I'm fucked.
>>
I'd got with figma Guts. Considering he kills demons on a daily basis and regularly kills gods way above his league, I think I'm ok.
>>
>Frame Arms Girl Architect vs. Materia and 50 plushies
SAFE
>>
>>5913498
>Godzilla

well I think I'm good
>>
> Figma Sayaka

Im fucked
>>
>>5913498
>Fortmax

im fucked, head on apply directly to the forehead
>>
Me and Killer Croc vs my entire 50+ figure Transformers collection and 30+ Marvel Legends collection. Oh, and my Red Ranger and Ninja Turtles collection.
At least it'll be a quick death.
>>
File: executeordersextysex.jpg (67KB, 608x446px) Image search: [Google]
executeordersextysex.jpg
67KB, 608x446px
>Polynian Clover
>Versus legions of Star Wars, Marvel, and GIJoe figures, with a smattering of Gundam

You know what? It's a long shot, but I'd be willing to risk it for the off-chance that Clover manages to thigh-slam the rest of my collection into oblivion.
>>
I have a Revoltech Kenshiro. He alone is going to destroy me since he's against me. The closest thing next to me is a nendo Umaru.
>>
>>5913498
>>5913498
their canon abilities to scale or otherwise? Because a bunch of toys that rarely hit a foot tall aren't going to be that big of a threat outside of your over the top anime/cartoon/video game characters.
>>
I've got a Zoids Missile Tortoise with a set of Shellkarn guns and launchers added on. In this room the biggest threats are revo Megatron and a G.I. Joe Armorbot so I should be okay. If you include other rooms, well that Death Stinger among others say bend over and take it.
>>
That's Galvatron vs an entire army of Transformers, including 2 combiners, Unicron, both OP and Megs and Sentinel Prime

I'm fucked alright
>>
Since I have multiple Hulks, how badly am I going to end up?
>>
I'm glad most of my mechas are the good guys since that means the baddies they will outnumber is around 15:1.
>>
> Ultra-act Ultraman Ace on my side.

I'm good.
>>
This thread has a screwed up premise because unless the toy that happens to be close to you has cosmic or god-like powers, you are most definitely going to get fucked

That being said, closest is ML Deadpool vs behemoths like Unicron, Magneto, Dr. Manhattan, and those are only 3 toys from my entire collection
>>
File: 4865976843.jpg (48KB, 915x674px) Image search: [Google]
4865976843.jpg
48KB, 915x674px
nendroid Nozomi vs Heisei Riders, Legion of gundams, star wars legos, rockman. exe and disney infinity

boy, I hope this will work out.

im fucked unless her singing can soothe them
>>
storm shadow might do alright since i like to keep my collection sorta grounded in reality. basically all gi joe characters, the whole Big boss lineage, and a bunch of other military themed figures. might have a problem with Neo and Wolverine though.
>>
My RAH Saber Lily will start off kicking smaller upper shelf 1/12 ass until being mauled by characters with actual fighting skills in her size a few seconds later.

Money's on the other 1/6 fateshit, megucas and friends doing me in. Hope Homu timestop or Sinon with the fucking overpowered rifle /k/ recommended make it quick.
>>
File: 1474258219742.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
1474258219742.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
Skuld, Urd, and Belldandy vs the good and evil factions of literally every show I've ever liked growing up?

I like my odds.
>>
>>5914389
But do you have the high ground?
>>
File: Come at me bro.gif (937KB, 210x150px) Image search: [Google]
Come at me bro.gif
937KB, 210x150px
>Dino Megazord

If only it was life size...
>>
Joe Fix-it Hulk

Against A bunch of Godzilla's, SSB Goku, Golden Freiza, Thanos, Spider-man's, and Superman's.

Thoroughly fucked I am.
>>
Rohan Kishibe from JoJo vs. a few other JoJo figures (Josuke + Crazy Diamond, Joseph) and amiibo (Captain Falcon, Falco, Shulk, Lucas, Samus).

Heaven's Door is pretty fucking OP, but if we got ganged up on I'm pretty fucked compared to Captain Falcon, Shulk, and Joseph Joestar. Shulk could see Rohan's attack coming and warn everyone, Joseph would pull some bullshit trick and Samus alone is strong enough much less with the rest of them.

Rohan 1v1 everyone but Shulk could win, I'd think, otherwise I'm screwed.
>>
Mafex Darth Vader vs a few random less powerful characters. I'd be fine.
>>
>Solid Snake
Yeah that's kinda cool but I mean...one of my figures is a big Galactus so I'm pretty fucked.
And if Snake somehow in some way manages to pull off a win against him, he's got Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet to go through along with my other figures.
>>
>>5913498
>Gappy vs. Keicho Nijimura, Yoshikage Kira, Squigly, a Lucario, a Porygon, and a Porygon2

I think I'm fucked, to be quite honest.
>>
>>5913498
Daibadi Aigis is my ally. She's the biggest toy in my collection, no doubt a great ally.

But she's up against double Caseals, Fei-Yen, and Labrys.
>>
I'm solid until the sound of crushing foes wakes up my Sideshow 1/6th Vader
>>
>>5919967
forgot pic
>>
>gunbuster versus an army of kamenriders
>>
File: IMG_20160917_092434.jpg (2MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160917_092434.jpg
2MB, 3024x3024px
Well this is next to galactus and the closest thing to me is a Clefable
>>
>Revoltech Toyohisa
>Raiden, Venom Snake, Miku, and a shit ton of gunpla, among others.

We're gonna die like true samurai.
>>
I have black series Vader and a pose skelly trying to kill me and a 1:6 chinese copy of a blank body with half a head (because the body came with no head and I'm making myself a knit like figure)

I honestly have no idea
>>
File: InfernoRyo.jpg (90KB, 750x752px) Image search: [Google]
InfernoRyo.jpg
90KB, 750x752px
>>5913498

Ryo vs. Spawn, the Marvel Universe, the DC Universe, the Blizzard(?) universe, and a bunch of other odd superhumans and robots.

He's cool, but wouldn't last long at all.
>>
Black Series Greedo on my side and we all know how long he lasted in the movie. Versus mini mate Wolverine and Sabretooth. I may have a chance.
>>
Without getting a tape measure, it's either The Iron Giant, or Iron Patriot. I win I think. The Iron Giant would go full murder mode on anyone who tried to touch me.
>>
Indiana Jones Lego mini figure vs marvel, starwars, GoT, Nintendo and Urusei Yatsura.

I'm leaving the house right now...
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 300x250px
>mfw when MP Megatron is next to me
>>
Closest toy to me is a butterfly knife, and a gaming computer is trying to kill me. This'll either be really easy or end with me connected to the power mains.
>>
>>5913498
what would count as the canon abilities of my dick?
>>
>>5913498

Batman...

...I'll be fine.

(It was almost Professor X. Phew)
>>
>>5923788
>Batman with no prep time
>>
>>5923781
Speed.

>That's a premature ejaculation joke.
>>
>>5923788

So you'd rather have a guy with a fancy suit instead of the worlds most powerful psychic?
>>
Silver Surfer.

Against superman, flash, dragon ball characters.
I'm probably good. Thank God I don't have a Black Panther
>>
>>5913498
The closest to me are Thor and Hulk standing shoulder to shoulder. I think I'm fine and dandy, thanks for asking
>>
Come at me!!!
>>
I got the knight from dark souls2 versus Alduin and a whole squad of terminators from war hammer 40k plus a chaos captain. I think I'm fucked.
>>
The closest figure from my computer is a tie between Hajime Ichinose or Sakura Kinomoto.

From my figures, the biggest contenders would be:
Master Asia and the Master Gundam
Samus
Two Links (Skyward Sword and Wind Waker Versions)
Two Big Bosses and one Solid Snake
Labrys
A Silver Rathalos and a Rathalos Armor Hunter
Hajime would find a way to befriend everyone.
I can't remember if Sakura ever fought humans. I just got her bc qt.
>>
>Figma Windrunner / Windranger

vs.

>Basically every Phantasy Star and PSO toy and figure and statuette ever made.
>also Figma Link and two Yotsuba and Sailor Mars.

Even if she goes carry build, I think we're screwed.
>>
File: frieza hates monkeys.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
frieza hates monkeys.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>haven't been on /toy/ in a few months and someone bothered to save my shitty custom

i'm flattered

closest figure to me currently is Elite Shawn Michaels. So unless Predators and Stormtroopers are weak against Superkicks, I'm fucked
>>
>>5913498
unicron isn't the closest one. I'm fucked.
>>
>>5913498
>all thats next to me is an old push river otter.
>all these pokemon,other creatures, various video game figures.

>im fucked.
>>
I have a NECA spider gremlin with me going up against a whole shelf of kaiju, slasher villains, aliens, predators, and mother fucking super universe gurren lagann. I hope this is one tough gremlin
>>
TR Hardhead vs Skullcruncher, who's right next to him, and an entire army in my own room that has 2 combiners, Unicron, Optimus Prime, Megatron and Shockwave.

I'm fucked
>>
>>5913498
>cu-poche madoka against a bunch of innocent kids
I think I'll be fine
>>
>Titanmaster Nightbeat
Well fuck
>>
File: tifa pa.jpg (40KB, 400x422px) Image search: [Google]
tifa pa.jpg
40KB, 400x422px
>>5913498
my ally will be my waifu tifa

i'll be up against dante(dmc), kratos, tony montana, lightning and fang (ff13), sephiroth (ff7), solid snake, aerith (ff7) just to name a few

no, at least we can die in each others arms
>>
Metal Gear Rex vs:
Venom Snake, a Brotherhood of Steel Paladin, Cherno Alpha, an RX-75-4 Guntank. And another Metal Gear Rex.

Upside is, if it's pure toyscale, I'll take the fight. Friendly Rex is 3A's 1/48th Rex. Literally just stomp all of the rest of them to bits.
>>
>Pikachu Amiibo is closest

>army of Gundams and a JoJo

Assuming that the JoJo doesn't have his Stand, he'd be relatively simple to kill. The Gundams... Electrical interference? Realistically, i'm probably fucked.
>>
>>5913498
This is why I should keep Turn A Gundam or GaoGaiGar on my person at all times.
>>
>shitty fat pikachu mini from the early 2000s is my ally
>shinkis and idol nendoroids are my enemies

I can't decide which will be more useless. I think I'll be fine regardless.
>>
File: IMG_9109.png (1MB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9109.png
1MB, 800x1200px
Angela comes from far in the future and she's an elite special agent so she probably has the tech and skill to deal with Motoko, & Lucina. But even so she still would get thoroughly obliterated by Mami's [spoiler]alien technology-derived[/spoiler] "magic"
>>
>This versus a BMW and some knights.
I think I'll be fine.
>>
>Figuarts Gold Drive has to fight a bunch of other guys around the same strength as him, SSJ Future Trunks, Josuke and a couple random anime characters
I'm completely and totally fucked, aren't I?
>>
>>5929498
Hajime could still kick plenty of ass on her own. I'm pretty sure she could hold her ground even against the Gundam.
>>
Titans Return Highbrow is up against the rest of the '87 Headmasters, Optimus Prime, Megatron, Galvatron, Defensor, Bruticus, Soundwave, Shockwave and Unicron, just to name a few.

Unless he has the toy bio gravity manipulation powers he has 0 chance of winning. Even with that god knows how he'll face up against Unicron unless he gets smart and pulls some Made in Heaven shit
>>
Devil Homura is my ally, I think I'll be fine, despite the JoJos and Gundams we'll be up against.
>>
File: servo_and_crow.jpg (23KB, 350x256px) Image search: [Google]
servo_and_crow.jpg
23KB, 350x256px
I'm doomed.
>>
>>5938318
Well, in the book he went down like a bitch after someone hit him in the head with a boat. I wouldn't sing victory just yet. Cthulhu is the faggest of the elder gods.
>>
>>5913498
Gipsy Danger versus Sirbine, a handful of Gundams, and a bunch of teenage girls armed with swords and bolt-action rifles.

I dunno who would win, but MAN I would pay to see that.
>>
>>5914313
more like blinded
>>
>>5913498
>Burning Godzilla w/ baseball bat
might make it al-
> Vs Kenshiro, Capt. Phasma, Gunbuster & Destoroyah w/ assorted Gundam weapons

fuck me for wanting a baseball moment
>>
>Energon-Era Divebomb
>Vs. Several Orkz, Blood Angels, some Tau Fire Warriors, multiple Transformers from different eras, Funko's of Maul/Illidan/GODZILLA, and a few revoltech figures of Getter's 2 and 3 alongside the Skull-1 AND Black Getter
>TMW I decided to give all my spare gundam weapons to Divebomb as his weapons setup

I'm screwed, but it would be a HELL of a fight
>>
File: Bison and Son.jpg (135KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Bison and Son.jpg
135KB, 1200x1600px
>Up against two M.Bisons and an array of Mega Man characters
>Only have Zero from MMZ on my side

I'm fucked
>>
>>5913498
I got the 1/6th nom commander, I guess I win? He can control all robots and is good with guns....i dunno how that holds up against wesker, but he'd at least be able to use 3A doom and ultron.
>>
>SRC Gurren Lagann
vs
>A bunch of transformers and lego guys
Yeah we got this
>and kirby
...maybe not.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
>>5913498

I might be okay, I got all-mighty leader Rick Grimes.
>>
>Have SSJ1 Goku, SSJ2 Gohan and Vegeto.
>Closest to me is a PG Strike Freedom Gundam.
Welp, I'm fucked
>>
File: IMG_0244.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0244.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>5944188
Thoroughly fucked
>>
Let's see, Mega Man, X, and Captain Falcon are up against, like, 20 Optimus Primes.

gdi
>>
File: 1434214850124.jpg (95KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1434214850124.jpg
95KB, 1024x576px
>>5913498
Gilgamesh is my ally, so I'm kinda fucked if he thinks I'm a worthless mongrel (which would be a 99% certainty). If I get on his good side, he's up against multiple Sabers, Sailor Moon, Nanoha Takamachi, and Fate Testarossa.

No, I won't survive.
>>
File: 1446352102552.png (774KB, 560x880px) Image search: [Google]
1446352102552.png
774KB, 560x880px
>>5913498
I'd just like to say I'm probably the worst kind of shit based on this list...

Linda-058 from Halo w/ sniper rifle and magnum vs:

(figures:)
>Battle Tendency Joseph Joestar
>Mikasa Ackerman from AoT
>Sandor "The Hound" Clegane from GoT
>Connor Kenway from Assassin's Creed 3
>Republic Commando Scorch

(statue shit:)
>Blake Belladonna from RWBY
>Nautilus from League of Legends

(amiibos)
>Luigi
>Olimar (Pikmin)
>Kappn' (Animal Crossing)
>Mable (Animal Crossing)

If they're all the same size still, I should survive, if it's to scale, eh about 75/25 in my favor. Scorch and Nautilus would probably be the biggest threats, followed by Joseph, Blake, and Mikasa.
>>
>Closest is uniform chie
>cant use persona
>behind are two shadow world chie's plus one beach queens chie
>Nami
>Charlotte dunois
>Sinon
>Lynett and Charlotte (strike witches)
>Ruby Rose, Yang xaio long, phyrra nicos, jean arc
>wolf link
>Katniss everdeen

I'm fucked boys
>>
>>5944567
At least itll be a sexy death
>>
Jango Fett... vs Tohsaka Rin, Emperor Palpatine, Lots of Stormtroopers, a bunch of Zoids... and some WW2 fighter planes.

Not good.
>>
>>5914389
>>5919796
Which Kenobi? You might just have a chance.
>>
>>5938294
How posable is the motoko figma?
I've bought lucina but i'm disapointed by how much her clothes restrict her movement
>>
File: 14.jpg (34KB, 477x322px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
34KB, 477x322px
>fleshlight is my bro
>Anal beads and dildo collection against us

Looks like I'm fucked.
Hooray.
>>
>Lain
>On my side

Welp I guess my figures will all just fucking die
>>
>>5948830
aside from her holder strap restricting some movement on her right leg, she's pretty much as poseable as you can get excluding archetypes. I love her pop-out shoulder joints and I miss them on every other figure I own. Compared to Lucina she is waaaaaaay more versatile and fun but not as good looking and elaborate.
>>
>>5915113
Do you lack reading comprehension, my dude?
It is explicitly stated that the single toy nearest you is on your side, and all of the other ones are not.
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.