[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> buy toy > toy has defect > contact blufin customer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

File: Bluefin-Logo.jpg (41KB, 638x409px) Image search: [Google]
Bluefin-Logo.jpg
41KB, 638x409px
> buy toy
> toy has defect
> contact blufin customer support and get replacement arranged

> takes months
> pay for shipping (live outside the states, but choose USPS because it's cheaper)
> they fuck it up and send it to the wrong person
> Ok
> Takes another couple weeks and they get it back from him and send it to me via Fedex

> month later, Fedex invoice for a shiton of Duty & tax fees

> contact bluefin and ask if they will take care of it
> "yeah sure"
> Months later
> Final payment reminder from Fedex, threatening to send third party collection agency after me

Is there a more shit company than bluefin?
>>
>live outside the states
you deserved it.
>>
>>5909728
Thanks for the imput fatass.
>>
>>5909727
>> month later, Fedex invoice for a shiton of Duty & tax fees
>> contact bluefin and ask if they will take care of it
Poorfag detected
>>
>Bluefin
lel
>>
>>5909737
>imput
zozzle
>>
>>5909758

I asked them to use usps and paid for it.

That plus the Fedex bullshit is the price of a new import figure (65$).
>>
>>5909728
>if you don't live in a shithole you deserve bad things to happen to you
Null yourself mudslime.
>>
>>5909727
I live in the UK and had an issue with a Bluefin figure and I emailed them for help and they said because I lived outside the US they could not help me so this story is a little suspicious. Still a shit company though.
>>
>>5909821
are you actually illiterate you retard? what you said is literally the opposite of what he said.
>>
>order a gunpla kit with posable hands from bluefin on amazon
>decide I want another pair so contact bluefin saying the kit didn't come with any
>send the hands to me free of charge within the month
>>
They only deal in North America.
You're lucky if they cared enough to do anything if you are outside of this region.
>>
I knew a guy who worked for BluFin, had nothing but bad things to say
>>
>>5909846
So...typical toy company staffed with retarded liebertarians?
>>
>>5909846
Examples?
>>
>>5909846
Do you have any examples you would like to share?
>>
>>5909828
No it's not you fucking idiot.
>>
>>5909856
>first guy was posting about how people outside of the states deserve bad things
>you imply literally the exact opposite
>if you don't live in a shithole you deserve bad things to happen to you
>mudslime
okay kid
>>
>>5909857
Holy shit you're a retard. Let me guess, you're american.

USA is a shithole, that's what you don't get you dingus. Also hating on people for living a good life/having nice things is a typical mudslime thing.

Is that clear enough for you corky?
>>
>>5909861
What paradise do you live in that's better than America, then?
>>
>>5909862
I travel a lot and there's definitely no paradise on earth but USA is definitely the worst of all the "civilized countries". At the moment, I'm in Holland.
>>
>>5909865
>1000 euros for an apartment in new amsterdam
They only tax 70% of the income because they Jew you out of the extra desu
>>
>>5909865
>holland
>accuses others of being a mudslime
>>
>>5909869
>>5909868
>I never went to Holland
>in fact, I never went anywhere but Walmart and McDonald's but I know better than everyone
Every fucking time. I'm leaving the thread, I don't want to share any with such idiots.
>>
>>5909871
>I have no real argument
>"I'll shift the blame to them, making ME the victor!"
Looks like America wins again.
>>
>>5909865
>Cucklland

Topkek
>>
>>5909861
Real glad my country isn't home to faggots like you
>>
>>5909727
Bluefin does not help people outside of America. You are lying.

The part that gives it away is
>they fuck it up and send it to the wrong person
> Takes another couple weeks and they get it back from him

No company will EVER ask someone to post something back, unless it was something huge. It gets written off and they send a new one out.

You're a retard op.
>>
>>5909871
Why do foreigners get triggered by 'Murricans so easily?
>>
>>5909846
everyone always knows a guy who works at "X" company and they always have nothing but bad things to say.
>>
>>5909846
He worked there for X amount of years.
He didn't like it because of reasons.
The people who worked there were adjectives and more adjectives.
He came home every night wanting to verb himself and all those he called friends and family.

https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Bluefin-Distribution-Reviews-E703866.htm
>>
>>5909910

Canada dummy.

They literally list Bluefin support on Amazon.ca product listings.
>>
>>5910103
Heh.. well, there's that too.
>>
>>5909727
Steve Fujimura owns Bluefin.

Ask for him on the general number -- (949) 553-8800, and you can also use extension 100 to get his direct line.
>>
>>5910103
didn't counter that other point though.
>>
>>5909727

> buy toy from a store that doesn't make up half it's stock from rejects to resell to gaijan a month later.
> no problems.
>>
>>5909727
RMA-ing and claiming some sort of warranty isnt worth all the hassle and time wasted. should have just bought another toy and kept the other as fodder.

you deserve it for being a cheap motherfucker.
>>
>>5909877
We weren't talking about Sweden.
>>
>>5909929
Both parties got triggered hard.
>>
>>5911000
THIS,

It's either your fault to have been born somewhere other than america even tho america isn't perfect to begin with, or somehow americans should know you are not from america in an american English imageboard.
>>
> be from Asia
> buy Bluefin SHF from Amazon because local prices are whack
> shit breaks
> Amazon replaces it no questions asked. Even tops up extra for me to ship the busted one back.
>>
>>5910103
Why wouldnt you just have amazon canada replace it?
>>
>>5909846
did you know a guy from sales or another department

i knew a guy from their warehouse.

basically from what he said

CEO=scalper, who hordes certain items from customers most of the company doesn't even know he does this, yells a lot
President=typical white collar businessy executive who if you look past their experience and resume of accomplishments had a lot of past companies fail during his tenure yet still manages to get a job, yells a lot
warehouse managers=tried to stand up for staff for things, gets shuts down. Frequently keep getting over-ruled by president who is a micromanagy asshole
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.