/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't Hasbro paint the ball hinge blue? How could this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (270KB, 596x406px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
270KB, 596x406px
Why didn't Hasbro paint the ball hinge blue? How could this mess up on Ultimate Spider-Man right after the Infinite Series Spider-Man?

WTF, BRO.
>>
>>5892051
Oh shit, is that Drake Bell?
>>
>>5892051
>hasbro
>expecting the paint to be good
>>
>>5892051
those are pegs you dummy
>>
>>5892051
what fig of spiderman is this, i like the head
>>
>>5892051
I could not agree more. This is still my favorite Marvel legends spirder man, but this oversight gets me sometimes.
>>
>>5893834
Marvel Legends > Ultimate Spider-Man
>>
This is the case with like... every Hasbro Spidey.
>>
>>5892051
If only they weren't such cheap bastards and would cast the pegs in red and blue halves that clip together...
>>
ITT: Autists
>>
>>5895590
They showcased the multi-colored molding with the Bleeding Edge Iron Man back in the War Monger wave, then kind of dropped it. Seems like small details like the arm pegs would be ideal for that process, but if it costs a few pennies more per unit I can see why they wouldn't chase it.
>>
File: 4L_F091R8Bb.png (344KB, 534x642px) Image search: [Google]
4L_F091R8Bb.png
344KB, 534x642px
>>5892055
>>
>>5895624
ITT people who don't like things that look like shit
>>
Sand the leg nub down using 600 grit sandpaper. Use Loctite Plastic Bonder system to prime and coat the leg nub with a thin layer of super glue. That layer can now be painted with Testors Model Master acrylic blue, Testors Aztek airbrush blue, or Tamiya blue.
>>
File: Straight outta money.jpg (80KB, 846x846px) Image search: [Google]
Straight outta money.jpg
80KB, 846x846px
>>5901275
relevant
>>
>>5892051

Even if they were painted blue he still has no fucking toes and can't even do typical spidey poses.
>>
>>5892075
so does that mean they couldn't put a drop of paint on the top
>>
>>5901275
He found a way. He found a way.
>>
>>5902493
see
:>>5902294
>>
>>5893892
Toybiz even did it, too.
>>
>>5902652
Toybiz found a way to dye the pegs from one side. Their Face Off series were the last ones to use that tech and it was never used again.
>>
>>5892051
>spending $20 on a happy meal toy

If you're this stupid, you deserve the shit products Hasbro puts out
>>
>>5902712
>spending $60 - $90 on a wapanese waifu
atleast i'm not a gay ass faggot like you

>INB4 disgusting fatass weeb replies
>>
>>5895590
> If only consumers weren't such cheap bastards and didn't bitch about paying $20 a figure
>>
>>5902712
Oh look, another Select cuck
>>
>>5902712
>Being upset over $20

Shit, did they cut welfare this month or something?
>>
>>5892051
I think the hinge is blue plastic and the pegs are red. idk I could be wrong. but really, yeah. It's stupid.
>>
>>5902779

> Dosen't understand the concept of value

Shit I hope you never need any work done on your car, you'll end up with with new windshield wipers and a $2000 hole in your wallet
>>
>>5902817
>over analysing a $20

fuck off weeb fag
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.