[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just pre-ordered the Neca Catwoman. Only after that I started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1300x-Catwoman5-.jpg (222KB, 861x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1300x-Catwoman5-.jpg
222KB, 861x1300px
I just pre-ordered the Neca Catwoman. Only after that I started seeing a lie of negative Neca reviews.
How fucked am I? Should I cancel my pre-order?
>>
Well you haven't seen any negative reviews on the Catwoman so there's no need to worry too much yet.

NECA has a had a pretty spotty history of QC and shady factories pumping out subpar product, but have been generally moving in a good direction the last couple of years. I'm a lot more comfortable buying NECA now than I used to be.
>>
>>5888545
Heat treat joints before you move them for the first time on NECA figures and you're fine. That's a blanket statement for all their stuff. If you don't you're in for bad time if it's a subpar QC issue. Lately QC hasn't been a problem with them though.
>>
>>5888545
Keep in mind Neca toys are 20-30 while most other 'collector' quality toys are 50-60 or more. You get what you pay for.
>>
>>5888545
You will be fine as long as you treat plastic as plastic and don't start manhadling stuck joints that may have frozen while in packaging.

The 1/4 scale Stuff is pretty durable so you shouldn't really have much of anything to worry about with her.
>>
>>5888545

It's your own fault for believing so much stupidity in the first place honestly.
>>
File: deathshead.jpg (312KB, 800x571px) Image search: [Google]
deathshead.jpg
312KB, 800x571px
>>5888578
>You get what you pay for.
This is not true in 98.9% of cases.
Almost all Japanese toys are overpriced 2-3x over.
Hasbro's QC makes their toys overpriced for what you get.
NECA's QC is almost the same way.
Mattel rips you the fuck off.

There are very few lines and toy companies that actually give you your money's worth.

Here's a figure from the last year Hasbro was actually giving us our money's worth.
>>
>>5888578
The catwoman is $120 though. At least in my country.
>>
>>5888545
I pre ordered her too. I have the NECA Penguin and love it. No real complaints from me.
>>
>>5888787

> From a toyline with about a 75% chance of having a random loose shoulder or ankle fresh out of the box.
>>
File: mu figures twopacks.jpg (125KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
mu figures twopacks.jpg
125KB, 800x449px
>>5890489
That's an MU figure and i've never had a problem with any of mine doing anything like that, and the threads on /toy/ never talked about that.
>>
>>5890514
Thanos and Ghost Rider sure do look different than I remember.
>>
>>5890720
Gotta get them eyes checked then anon
>>
>>5890514
>Jim Lee Cyclops buck

Blahahhahaha. I love that thing.
>>
>>5890514

Man, MU used to be so awesome...it fell as hard as Star Wars did.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.