[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to start collecting the Comic Version of The Walking Dead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (153KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153KB, 1200x1600px
Want to start collecting the Comic Version of The Walking Dead figures. I have the television series and they lack articulation, does the same go for the Comic figures? Thinking about per-ordering.
>>
They're just as shit in my experience.
Wish they'd make 7inch pseudo statues for the comics.
>>
>>5887451
Jesus, for a second I thought that was a floating black zombie head.
>>
>>5887451
They just started cutting articulation completely pretty recently.
>>
>>5887451
lol at the ezekiel head

minor spoiler for the showfags
>>
I love the comic series, wonderful sculpt, I hate this shitty scale though.
>>
>>5888812

How is the articulation?
>>
>>5889042
pretty stiff some would even say dead
>>
>>5888802
I hadn't caught up on the comic yet when these pics were shown, fucking mcfarlane( of course they censor the damn glenn head though for showfags).
>>
>>5889108

Yeah, quite obvious it's Glenn's for Comic viewers.
>>
File: medusa heads.jpg (50KB, 614x281px) Image search: [Google]
medusa heads.jpg
50KB, 614x281px
>>5887451
>That head

God, I fucking hate them.
>>
File: laffin kirkmen.jpg (184KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
laffin kirkmen.jpg
184KB, 500x370px
>>5889158
>>
File: KojimaImitatesCoolface.jpg (21KB, 386x359px) Image search: [Google]
KojimaImitatesCoolface.jpg
21KB, 386x359px
>>5889158

Glad to see that I wasn't the only fucking person who saw that instantly.
>>
>>5889042
pretty decent for this scale and McFarlane standards, you can see tons of videos from youtube
>>
>>5888221
In the 5 inch line? Uh, no.

McFarlane canceled the 5 inch TV series and replaced it with a 7 inch statue series with little to no articulation.

The 5 inch comic series, which OP is asking about according to the pic he used, is still fully articulated, and if anything is more articulated than they were when they first started making them after they came up with the new Daryl articulation in the legs allowing full movement, as opposed to the earlier waves which were more restricted.
>>
>>5887451
Really wanted Negan bu he goes for incredibly ridiculous prices now, does anyone know if they do re-releases or a variant on these?
I know i's unlikely but you'd think with the surge of popularity the characters about to get it could be possible
>>
File: 1450060211780.jpg (168KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1450060211780.jpg
168KB, 1200x675px
>tfw clementine was shit and there won't be any more figures of the vidya characters
>tfw no lee
>tfw no kenny
>>
>>5894712
I went to the con over the weekend and found a negan bundled with glen one in black and white the other in color. Lady was asking for 125$ i wasn't sure if it was worth it.
>>
>>5894721
They did lee but he looks like a Mexican.
>>
File: Lee-Announce-Info.jpg (211KB, 1100x708px) Image search: [Google]
Lee-Announce-Info.jpg
211KB, 1100x708px
>>5894721
>>
>>5896937
>>5896937
I guess that's why I hadn't heard about it.
>>
>>5897008
>>5896844
Meant to link to this post too but fucked it up.
>>
>>5896677
It's definitely not. I have the color version of the original Negan exclusive, and while it's alright, I wouldn't pay a cent more than I did. The $25 I paid was already a stretch, McFarlane's Walking Dead figures really aren't worth any more than $15 at the maximum, and even that is a bit much.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.