[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm pretty sure I fell in love with this bats but do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: dorkknoight.png (767KB, 822x693px) Image search: [Google]
dorkknoight.png
767KB, 822x693px
I'm pretty sure I fell in love with this bats but do you think it's worth ~$200
>>
It's overhyped, don't spend 200$ on it.

It's worth 100 at the MOST.
>>
It's one of my favorite toys in my collection but I wouldn't be as pleased if I paid even $20 more than whatever it cost when it came out.
>>
>>5884747
I've got this version and I like it but there's no way I'd pay $200 for it. The black/gray and teal/gray are the same figure but with one or two less accessories for half the price.
>>
This is also my favorite toy. But 200 seams a bit much.
>>
Dammit I should have gotten into collecting sooner.

What other bats would you recommend?
>>
The other color variations are around 110. The dark blue is 200 because it comes with every accessory.
>>
>>5884753
I own two different versions and I agree with this. Up to $100 is a fair price, $200 is just too much.

See if you can still grab the Previews Exclusive version, that one ended up being my favourite.
>>
>own every version of this guy
>see so many people that want it

Feels good desu.
>>
Blue and grey Batman is the best color scheme by far IMO. Shame we won't be seeing a movie that utilizes it.

Inb4 someone posts something from a schumaker flick
>>
File: image.jpg (1006KB, 2448x2447px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1006KB, 2448x2447px
this version where they only made like 300 of them is my fav and imo def worth that $200 i spent. never have to get a another batman figure again
>>
just get the bvs bats
>>
>>5884747

Don't spend $200

I have the black version and it's one of my favorite figures, but don't spend $200.
>>
>>5884747
I've also been looking for one of these,shame about the price. Has mezco ever done a reissue?
>>
>>5884747
Nah. I have the light blue/yellow symbol one and it's like 95% as complete as that one but half the price.
>>
I lost most of the accessories / alt hands of the regular black version due to moving and some bullshit drama with a roommate. Do you think there's any way to get them from Mezco, even if I have to pay for shipping or for the pieces themselves?
>>
>>5885731
Mezco has zero CS for their items. Look at their twitter feed and check out how often they say "ah, that sucks, tough luck"
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 400x505px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 400x505px
>>5885161
I got you, faM
>>
I missed out on him (all versions) but it's fine, I have a lot of One:12 Collective pre-ordered including he BvS Batman which also looks great. Maybe they will reissue or do another variation of this Bats down the line
>>
>>5884747
No
>>
>>5886076
>BvS Batman which also looks great
Son...

>Maybe they will reissue or do another variation of this Bats down the line
They did a reissue of the standard black one, not sure about the PX.
>>
>>5885182

> minor change

> totally worth teh $200 I spent xD

smart fella
>>
>>5886076

The Mezco BvS is the weakest looking option of the bunch (Mafex, DCC)
>>
>>5893610
aftermarket, and the other versions just didnt look right to me. I sold a shit ton of figures ive had since a kid and just used that money to buy it so no fucks were given. Right now its my favorite figure i own and Batman isnt even my favorite superhero. Also all other figs of Batman i owned and seen suck dick compared.
>>
>>5884747
Yes, buy it, I can't say enough good things about this figure.
I picked up the light blue version and he's surely my favourite figure.
He has great articulation, sculpt is done exactly right and the variant head is great, remember to pay attention to the accessories though as the variants come with different guns.

Mine had the rifle he uses when he scales the tower in the comic.

You need this figure.
>>
>>5884753
It's not overhyped, it's a grail alright.

But it's not worth $200.
>>
Where do you live? In the us you can still get the light blue Variant for a hundred bucks on ebay
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.