[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Biggest regret buys? For me it's these except maybe the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Funko Shit.jpg (232KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Funko Shit.jpg
232KB, 1280x720px
Biggest regret buys? For me it's these except maybe the Bulma one. I got meme'd so hard.
>>
Revoltech Darth Vader. What a piece of fucking garbage.
>>
Most of my Revoltechs. I ended up replacing them by far superior renditions and lost a fair amount of money doing it. I think is sold about 60 or so. I only kept those I couldn't dun a good replacement for. Maybe 20 or something.

All my non-MP Transformers. Probably sold about 200 or 250 of them. Most at a loss.
>>
bunch of e2046/hobbyfan garage kits i will never make
>>
First Order Stormtrooper Black Series
Majoras Mask Link Nendo
Darth Vader Figuart
Domo-kun Revoltech
>>
Figuart Battle Droids
>>
>>5882213
What is wrong with the MM Link Nendo? I'm guessing you realized you don't like Nendo's in general.
>>
>>5882269
Quite the opposite, I own a few Nendos that I love but between the hands not really holding the items properly and the sword falling apart at the nearest hint of a light breeze, the QC really made me regret buying him.

He ended up been the victim to Venom Snake's fulton for the longest time till I could be bothered to even touch him again.
>>
>>5882273
Do you have the windwaker link? Because I have had a similar experience with my majoras mask link and was considering getting windwaker
>>
>>5882278
Yes, I found Wind Waker Link to be perfect, which made the issues with MM Link more disappointing than I might have been if he was my first Nendo.

Honestly even if MM had no issues, I think WW would have been my favourite regardless.
>>
>black series First Order Stormtrooper

what a fucking waste of 20 bucks. After how great Proto-Boba and Original Stroomtrooper are. I was massively disappointed.

>Any revoltech

They look great, but everytime I get one they look goofy and have clicky yet spongey joints. They only look good if you know how to pose them in dynamic poses. But good luck getting them to stand.

>honestly anything american made
>>
My marvel legends, all of them. I sold almost all of them now just a few left. I realized marvel was not my thing. So much wasted money.
Transformers alternators deadend. I wanted more cons to go with my mp decepticons but the toy sucks. Hip articulation sucks, knees suck, i usually watch reviews for things like this but idk i just forgot to.
Like others have said the black series first order stormtrooper. Such a let down. I ended up getting the bandai kit and its so much better for the same price.
>>
I'm gonna join the choir of revo regrets. Most of them are small, flimsy and falling apart and I either keep them in boxes or buy better figure of said character (if it exist).
>>
>>5881714
Wow OP, did you photograph these with a potato?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.