[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I asked for this. What a fucking monkeys paw this toyline turned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: GOZER THE GOZERIAN.jpg (19KB, 752x564px) Image search: [Google]
GOZER THE GOZERIAN.jpg
19KB, 752x564px
I asked for this. What a fucking monkeys paw this toyline turned out to be.
I wish NECA would get the license and just re-release their old figures, would be better than this shit.
Knowing Diamond this thing will break by sneezing on it. Slimer also looks pretty fucking weak.
>>
>>5874356
I know, but at least the NECA would look better.
Fuck, NECA, Diamond, DC Collectibles, all of them are so fucking fragiles.McFarlane would probably also be on that list but I don't think they include enough articulation these days to have anything to break.
>>
>>5874367
I buy Marvel Selects and have never had a break, but I supposed I can't speak to the quality of non-MS DST figures.
>>
File: Slimer toy.jpg (34KB, 752x564px) Image search: [Google]
Slimer toy.jpg
34KB, 752x564px
Literally, I can't.
>>
>>5874381
I remember hearing reports of Storm, and maybe a couple of other figures having issues.
I mean, those wrists and elbows make me a bit nervous.
I think some of the PvZ figures might have had breakage, but they sold out before I could buy them myself, and it's possible that it was from parents who bought them for their kids not knowing better.
The NBX Sally had Jack were both disasters.
But the biggest issue I have is with how they look.
>>
File: Slimer statueshit.jpg (29KB, 752x564px) Image search: [Google]
Slimer statueshit.jpg
29KB, 752x564px
>>5874383
Honestly, I'm tempted to drop 75 more dollars and get this.
If it was bigger than 1/10 I'd do it in a heart beat.
>>
>>5874351
Tell me about it, sadly still the best representatives until we see what figuarts has, despite half the faces sucking. Mezco really dropped the ball on theirs and mattel has some shitty faces plus their bodies aren't as good.
>>
>>5874406
Is he levitating by the expulsion of his cum?
>>
>>5874556
Is your cum green, anon?

Have you been eating Nickelodeon Gak again?
>>
>>5874566
no but ghost cum is green
>>
The only figure I've seen in person is Tully and all of them had the front insert saying it was Stantz. Diamond can't even get the fucking packaging right.
>>
>>5874572
Even red or blue ghosts?
>>
>>5874367
>DCC
I recall their animated series stuff breaking but not much else.
>>
>>5874626
Not him, but as a guy who's been haunted by multiple red ghost (fucking Canada) my shower is always covered in green ectoplasm
>>
File: image.jpg (215KB, 1920x1278px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
215KB, 1920x1278px
>>5874553
Mezco's Slimer looks pretty good. The actual Ghostbusters need work, though (and I think they'll get it, Pierre mentioned in a YouTube video they were very early builds with 3D-printed faces and accessories).
>>
>>5874628
I've personally had Hush from the Hush line break at the wrist swivel. Trying to turn his hand it just fell off, had to glue it back on.
Also I think other figures from around the same time as when the Animated line came out suffered from breakage issues.
>>
>>5874642
Their Superman and Flash looked like shit from the moment they appeared all the way to the promo shots.
>>
File: laughnazis.jpg (77KB, 750x390px) Image search: [Google]
laughnazis.jpg
77KB, 750x390px
>>5874351

What is going on with that crotch
>>
File: tmp0vx0jj.jpg.580x580_q85.jpg (71KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tmp0vx0jj.jpg.580x580_q85.jpg
71KB, 500x500px
>>5874351
>want shitty boring character as a toy
>complain when it's shitty and boring
What exactly were you expecting?
>>
>>5874801
Is that guy barfing ghost cum?!
>>
>Diamond
>fragile
I don't get it, do they have a history of making fragile figures? That Kermit the Frog they recently released had ludicrously thin jointed limbs, but felt far sturdier than it had any right to be.
>>
>>5874807
It's not common, but it's still something I worry about.
Also Jack Skellington had reports of breakage.
>>
File: CiUUYIxVEAEAljO.jpg (13KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
CiUUYIxVEAEAljO.jpg
13KB, 400x267px
>>5874748
Her chlamydia spread to her whole body
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.