[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /toy/ I'm Rick Harrison from Gold and Silver Pawn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 10

File: harrison_rick.jpg (125KB, 1300x975px) Image search: [Google]
harrison_rick.jpg
125KB, 1300x975px
Hello /toy/ I'm Rick Harrison from Gold and Silver Pawn Shop in Las Vegas, NV. I just wanted to let you guys know that I have very many toys for sale here in my shop, from antique to modern, we've got a very large selection. And, if you've got something to sell we might just put you on our TV show! Come check us out.
>>
Who are you?
Rick would use a time stamped pic of himself in the shop.
You're just a big fat phoney.
>>
File: 6f8.png (349KB, 680x512px) Image search: [Google]
6f8.png
349KB, 680x512px
Prove it.
>>
>>5870663
I have some Battletoads, rick
>>
>that episode where Corey laughs off the fact that people would pay a lot of money for original kenner star wars figures and then they sit him down and make him watch the entire trilogy
So real!
>>
>>5870733
Op here, you actually think we come up with that shit as some sort of comedy act? Believe me, our show is fueled by product placements and sellout episodes, we don't make jack shit off the pawn shop. Lucasfilms paid us a shit ton of money for that episode, and I honestly think it was shit. But hey, I got paid for it, so I don't really give a fuck at this point.
>>
>>5870747
Lucasfilm paid you to plug the Blu-Ray Lucas-edits after he sold the Star Wars rights to Disney?
>>
File: 2673988-5254102284-src_1.jpg (38KB, 245x280px) Image search: [Google]
2673988-5254102284-src_1.jpg
38KB, 245x280px
>>5870747
P R O V E I T
R
O
V
E

I
T
>>
File: 18u0tjxx27khvjpg.jpg (29KB, 636x422px) Image search: [Google]
18u0tjxx27khvjpg.jpg
29KB, 636x422px
Hi Rick I recently went to Japan and bought this dank meme figure. An original Kaiyodo Revoltech Woody. I paid about ¥45000 for this puppy. I'm sure it's worth double or triple. My girl and me are going to get an abortion and I want to take her out for a nice meal after... Something soft on the old tummy. So anything would be great I would be looking to get about $600 for it. Hope we can make a deal
>>
>>5870875
>Some trivial facts about the figure being the most relevant meme back on his day.
>Not sure if the figure is the original, or have any value.
>Let me call a friend who happens to be an expert on this topic.
>>
>>5870893
Thanks my girl is having contractions I still have time to abort the little shit. Hopefully I can get a good price. I means the figure is pretty rare and made of glorious Nippon plastics
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 640x360px
Hey Rick. Stop being a punk bitch and put up some bail money.
>>
>>5870893
>hello I'm some guy who works at a local toysrus
>I'm a friend of rick
>what we have here as a genuine artifact of the "toy meme era", which really grew in popularity thanks to the effort of people on the Fortune website
>now judging from the white residue on these joints it seemed to have seen some "action over the years", but it is a genuine meme figure
>>
>>5872153
Oh that's great just had that abortion were in Vegas hoping to hit up some slots soon and take advantage of a couple of buffets. Turns out my girls got some room to eat. So what are we looking at Rick? hope I can get a great price on this legit one of a kind dank meme toy.
>>
File: jizz rags.png (291KB, 666x346px) Image search: [Google]
jizz rags.png
291KB, 666x346px
ay rick what can I get for these super rare lego dickstain ghosts?
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 624x352px
>>5872169
>so how much you looking to get out of this
>>
I have this sadle from dances with kevin costner
>>
>>5872206

Those are authentic, vintage, rare LEGO prototype condors, anon.

They are priceless.
>>
>>5872206
>>5873227
I'll give you $5 bucks. It's the best I can do.
>>
>>5872704
Well Rick looking you had your guy appraise it. You look interested to buy. I dunno maybe $900 to $600 shake on it?
>>
>>5873240
You're not Rick! Rick would have called in an expert
>>
>>5874484
>I'm gonna say $100 man. I mean, I get it's got the meme history behind it, but I mean you know how it is with memes, one week it's hot the next week it's not. I can do 150
>>
>>5874558
>I mean

Did you ever explain what you meant?
>>
>>5870663
>have to wait in a long line all day to get in because everyone wants to go to the pawn shop that's on TV
>>
>>5873224
Dances with swolves
>>
>>5872206
What are you on about.
those are some Used Condors
>>
>Rick in charge of marketing/promotion
>when they don't even work the counters when they're not filming
It's not that I'm disappointed in the OP but I'm disappointed in the gullible replies it got.

>>5870747
>trying it for another post
Nevermind I'm disappointed in you too, OP.
The Gold & Silver Pawn Shop was hugely successful before Pawn Stars, and even almost became a show on HBO before turning to History.
>>
>>5874970
that isn't funny and you know it
>>
>>5875044
>>5875166
That's some horrific autism you have there, Corky.
>>
File: pawn-stars-old-man.jpg (56KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
pawn-stars-old-man.jpg
56KB, 265x265px
Goddammit son.
I'm tryin' t' run a business here and you're handin' out money for a buncha useless crap. Buyin' up these damn old playpretties...I swear I should fire your ass and put Chumlee in charge.
>>
>>5875260
>back in my day kids toys were actually made to last, not this plasticy shit you see today. And now a days people don't play with them, they just display those big eyed girls from the oriental cartoons
>>
>>5875273
Alright this one fucking got me

Oriental cartoons!
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 600x450px
>man, I managed to get this Woody off this guy for 300 dollars. I can't wait to show Big Hoss and Rick the sweet deal I made
>>
>>5879466
Yea sorry Rick I came back and silly my woody to the large retarded manchild for a better price
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.