[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, i have a shitton of figures, primarily Marvel Legends. Im

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1469844893804.jpg (298KB, 2464x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1469844893804.jpg
298KB, 2464x1440px
So, i have a shitton of figures, primarily Marvel Legends.

Im not sure how to properly display the majority of them.

Ive tried using the NECA 6" bases but with only one peg the majority dont want to stand correctly.

Thinking about craft wires, ss they are far cheaper than the japanese stands.

Any tips? Pic related, its my current WIP.
>>
don't display shit in the packaging (or any boxes in general) on your display, invest in risers like:
https://www.amazon.com/Azar-326043-12-Inch-8-5-Inch-Three-Tier/dp/B0083R3DHO

for example.
>>
>>5870361
Moat of the displays are doubles, but that's a fair point. Any other tips for the loose ones?
>>
I think i should have elaborated, i mean how do i grt my figures to stand up better and easier? Recommended bases?

I do want to buy a few figma stands for fliers but for wobby other figures in kinda SOL.
>>
File: masking tape is for faggots.png (43KB, 156x137px) Image search: [Google]
masking tape is for faggots.png
43KB, 156x137px
Want to know about something to instantly improve your display? Go buy a razor and clean these stray strokes of paint on your window.
>>
File: terrordrome_box.jpg (758KB, 1024x1023px) Image search: [Google]
terrordrome_box.jpg
758KB, 1024x1023px
>>5870576
> Recommended bases?
Cobra makes the best bases.

Highly customizable, despite already being pre-fabricated.
>>
>>5870576
Di;stages have a gorrilion holes, come in black and clear, and are customizable.

If you can find em id get em
>>
File: fulloholes.jpg (54KB, 600x170px) Image search: [Google]
fulloholes.jpg
54KB, 600x170px
>>5870589
And fill in the holes in your walls.
>>
>>5870616
>Not telling him to cover that brick while you give him decorating advice.
>>
File: 1392060762044.png (16KB, 538x396px) Image search: [Google]
1392060762044.png
16KB, 538x396px
>>5870354
>hasbro marvel legends displayed in package
>>
>>5870354
A garbage can is your best option pal. Happy to help!
>>
>>5870354
Yikes, you have a lot of fucking shit there. I recommend either donating it or trying to sell all of it. Seriously. It's all fucking shit.
>>
>>5870618
>>5870616
>>5870589

Recently bought this old house, this is my workshop/mancave in which im working on piece by piece.

Dont worry, working on its appearances as i can.
>>
>>5870622
Boxes are there temporarily. Storing them later, had to find a spot during a move.
>>
>>5870354
>and here, across from my rape torture rack, is my action figure collection
>>
>>5870648
>>5870647
Sorry for insulting you, anon. I would seriously consider moving them to a nicer area in your home if there is one. Right now it looks cold and sad. And most of things that you have aren't exactly worth a whole lot so it makes sense to take them out of the packaging. A little dust isn't going to damage a Marvel legend, I promise.

But seriously, not out that Pop! shit. You will regret it.
>>
>>5870657
>pops

not mine, wifes.

the stuff in the boxes are doubles, and i will be putting them up later.

Can we get back on topic? I cant seem to get the bulk of these things to stand upright, and was looking for help in making that happen.

I have three kids so these figures are on display almost entirely for my own pleasure as they arent old enough to play somewhat responsibly with them.
>>
>>5870354
they let you collect toys in prison?
>>
OP I like your collection, but you need to get some curtains ASAP, displaying your shit in sunlight is a recipe for disaster. I personally recommend some nice blackout curtains.

Also Tamashii Stage Act 4 are my personal favorite stands, but they can be a real bitch to find for retail due to the popularity.

Also I don't see anything wrong with displaying shit in boxes.
>>
>>5870720
It's clearly his mothers boyfriends basement.
>>
The cheepest would be those doll stands for 300 yen, but those are a crap - a stick, a claw, and a base. Should be in your local hobby store too along with wirey claws.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.