[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys play with your toys? If so, how? I'm a TFfag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (33KB, 230x302px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 230x302px
Do you guys play with your toys? If so, how?

I'm a TFfag and my extension of playing with stuff is picking up my figures, flipping em between modes, experimenting with weapon setups, and posing them.
>>
>>5868414
Alot of us like to take photos of our toys, and in a sense you do need to play with them in order to get the good poses out.

Unless you are a filthy ass MOC collector.
>>
>>5868414
Depends on what you mean by 'play'.

If you just pose them for display or photos then that's fine but if you actually run around the house swinging a Buzz Lightyear toy around making airplane and laser shooting noises them you have serious problems if you're over the age of 12 and being serious about it.
>>
>>5868414
>I'm a TFfag and my extension of playing with stuff is picking up my figures, flipping em between modes, experimenting with weapon setups, and posing them.
I do the exact same thing.
Though I may take pictures of my figures from time to time.
>>
File: RIDMegatronGrippy.jpg (108KB, 520x500px) Image search: [Google]
RIDMegatronGrippy.jpg
108KB, 520x500px
blablabla i pose mine because pose=play blablabla

I just finished my "Save the Smash bros" arc, where all my available Nintendo villains have evilized the good nintendo guys to steal various parts of the universe with subspace bombs. anyway, they finally run out of subspace bombs until the villains realize they have one more among them: Kirby. Evil kirby is fed a Hypernova seed and is sent into space to suck up the entire earth and to be later reassembled in the villains' image.

The semi-final showdown involved a couple lego mechs, figma Hibiki, the KND, the restored Smash heroes and a WIP "Disney Justice League" team (who show up at the last minute), against evil Mario, Werehog Sonic and every other bad guy i have; including Mewtwo, Black Kyurem, Sharknado, Hino Majin, the Crystal King, some decepticons, etc.

During the battle, various characters are eventually inhaled by Kirby until it's down to just Bowser, Black Kyurem, Mewtwo, Mario, Donald Duck, a minifig, and Cardcaptor Sakura. Bowser reveals that this whole arc was orchestrated with the help of Master Hand, who eventually reveals itself.

Master Hand actually turns out to be pic related, and eventually throws Bowser into the Kirby hypernova. Gigatron had no intentions to recreate a new world for the villains, but just to add another conquered world to his list, and just one obstacle away to conquer Cybertron.

The real final battle comes down to the minifig and Sakura against an outnumbering Predacon team. Donald Duck is nearly sucked in, but uses his magic in time to slow down the hypernova vacuum. Before the battle is lost, Mega Man X, Gun Sniper and Bomberman show up to help the good guys. Gigatron retreats, but only to knock Donald into a now stronger vacuum.
>>
Gigatron, now standing behind Kirby, gloats at his ultimate victory and easily brushes off the loss of his allies. Just then, a slice of strawberry shortcake (which just flew out Sakura's backpack) is seen floating away from the vacuum and passes by Gigatron. Kirby turns around to get it, but in the process starts sucking in Gigatron. Gigatron is caught off guard but is just about strong enough to resist the hypernova. The minifig uses the last of his strength to climb out of kirby's mouth and on to Gigatron to punch him in the face, but not before he says, "Get off my plane, of existence!". The minifig starts floating away, and Kirby is back to his senses. he tries to reach for the cake, but realizes his stomach is beyond full and exhales everything and everyone caught in the hypernova vacuum. Kirby inhales the cake, as well as the weakened minifig and they both fall back into the earth safely. The earth is restored, everyone cheers, and the bad guys are arrested except for Bowser's team as they retreat into a warp zone to be seen again in a later arc. But for now, the Smash Bros war has come to an end.
>>
File: valiant lost soul (2) sm.jpg (313KB, 2000x1325px) Image search: [Google]
valiant lost soul (2) sm.jpg
313KB, 2000x1325px
I come up with character and world concepts mostly but I haven't done anything with them yet.
>>
>>5868977
I was thinking of getting the Titan Returns transformers and literally play with thhem on the floor with pew pew noises and all, but this comment has changed my mind. This is autistic as fuck.
>>
i broke a gundam light saber the other day 'playing' for all of 20 seconds while i waited for something to load

never again
>>
>>5869023
More fun for them, then.
>>
>>5869023
$19.99
>>
>>5868855
If you only swoosh your shit in the privacy of your own home, then what's wrong with it?
>>
>>5869583
Nothing as long as you can live with your self. Face the knowing stares of others as they pass you in the street. Welp good luck with that, I know I need it.
>>
>>5869583
It's childish and immature. Obviously you can do whatever you want in your own home but it's just a little odd to me for adults to be doing that.
>>
>>5868414

Thats how i played with mine even as a kid.
>>
>>5869689
but I dont play with my toys in the street.
>>
>>5868414
This past weekend I found all my old Thomas the Tank Engine toys from when I was 3 and 4. I'm 28 now.

I legit put it all back together and played like a little kid for the first time since I was 12. It was actually a ton of fun.

I also play with my nephews when I visit them. I'm the cool Uncle.
>>
File: ASmugPose.jpg (638KB, 1753x1511px) Image search: [Google]
ASmugPose.jpg
638KB, 1753x1511px
>>5868414

Posing, photo taking, stuff like that. I like messing with my figures. It's why I buy them and how I have fun with them.
>>
>>5868414
That ruins their value.
>>
File: 1453543350344.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1453543350344.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>5870075
>>
>>5869583
Nothing, just like eating your own shit. It's just something that you don't mention.
>>
>>5869850
>a little odd for adults to be doing that
>he says on the toy board of a rhodesian farming forum
>>
>>5868855
Having kids is a good excuse to do that kind of stuff again.
>>
I don't really play with my toys, but like I somtimes make accessories for them.
>>
>>5868977
Nigga u wat
>>
>>5868977
THIS THE ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN OF ULTIMATE DESTINY
>>
File: whatisthis.png (414KB, 502x517px) Image search: [Google]
whatisthis.png
414KB, 502x517px
>tfw hear the husband making mouth noise sound effects in the next room
>know he's playing with his new power ranger things

just can't tap into that part of my brain, even as a kid.
>>
I make fictional storylines and recreate them in Lego form. And then I, of course, play with it a lot. I first write a script for my story; however, I might make minor changes along the way.

I do, however, recreate some TV shows in Lego too. Last time I was kinda obsessed with Breaking Bad so I went ahead and built a meth lab and planned out a few stuff for transporting it, too. Mostly I just play around with my imagination though, so I build just the key scenes :)
>>
>>5871704
GOOD GUYS, BAD GUYS AND EXPLOSIONS AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE
>>
I've forgotten how to play with toys. I have this dollhouse from when I was a toddler. It's a nice dollhouse but I just can't make up stories like I did when I was 4. It's a shame but all my imagination goes into writing as an adult.

I just collect figures and dolls now?
>>
>>5875531
you can use potentially bad ideas into play. no one'll know
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 269x459px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 269x459px
>>5868977
>>5868994
And I thought I was autistic...
>>
>>5879978
Is wrong to want to be that autistic. I keep looking at my metroplex thinking dam I wish I had the time to actually play with it. Not just put his sound button on my way out of my room. Lol.
>>
File: Halloween 2020.jpg (2MB, 2016x1512px) Image search: [Google]
Halloween 2020.jpg
2MB, 2016x1512px
Posing display. I usually keep one figure on my desk as a meditation, destressing tool/ drawing reference figure. My version of play is photography either in nature or comedic situations. Oh and a bit of stop motion.
>>
>>5879978
>jojo
>image.jpg
You are autistic.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.