[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These LoL figures are produced by Funko. I would advise aga

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Funko LoL Zed and Fiora.png (2MB, 1436x600px) Image search: [Google]
Funko LoL Zed and Fiora.png
2MB, 1436x600px
These LoL figures are produced by Funko.
I would advise against pre-ordering them due to the lack of quality in Funko's past lines.

It's also good to note that on the product page that Funko is not listed as the manufacturer. I had emailed Riot support to find out.

https://na.merch.riotgames.com/en/collectibles/figures/project-zed-action-figure.html
https://na.merch.riotgames.com/en/collectibles/figures/project-fiora-action-figure.html

Every other (non Pop!) Funko figure has been discounted on amazon by nearly 50% due to how crap they are.
>>
>>5851078
Ah... are you sure? That's kind of scary. I actually got some of the first wave of the GoT figures and they were all fairly solid but felt fragile, but now their newer stuff with Fallout and Skyrim looks pretty bad. I was going to get the two of them and Yasuo so shipping wouldn't hurt so much. I guess I'll continue to wait for some actual images of the product. I wonder why they'd go with Funko of all companies.
>>
>>5851111

You can email support to find out. I'd guess they are the manufacturer because of a low bid or because they are just skins instead of the normal characters.
>>
>>5851111
Yasuo will be fine as he is produced by Goodsmile.
>>
>>5851551
Oh I know, I just meant I was intending to get all 3 together to offset shipping and have the illusion of cheaper figures. I'm hoping they turn out well.
>>
>>5851078
Genuine question, I don't know shit about toy makers, whats bad about funko making these?

I know for funko pops at least that they always have shit paint jobs.
>>
kindred when
>>
File: Funko Ajani Goldmane.png (2MB, 1436x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Funko Ajani Goldmane.png
2MB, 1436x1500px
>>5852684

You can read amazon reviews, but Ill give the quick list.

>poor paint apps
They do bullshots/renders for most of their stuff and the final product isn't nearly as detailed
>weak joints
A lot of reports of fragile figures that have even been broken in the box at the hip/knee etc
>poorly sculpted hands
The figure can't even hold it's own weapon. Not common across all figures but a good handful have had this problem.

Pic related is Ajani Goldmane from the MtG line.

Largest picture on the left is the actual figure. The others were initially shown for preorder and the bottom right was actually on display at one of the conventions. Feel free to check the amazon reviews.

https://www.amazon.com/Funko-Magic-Gathering-Figures--Goldmane/dp/B00IUOCHBS/ref=sr_1_1?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1471037797&sr=1-1&keywords=Ajani+Goldmane+Action+Figure

You can just tell they dropped the ball hard for the actual release and there was some buzz around /toy/ about it. They haven't had a good line at all and are not very popular around here anyway.
>>
>>5852684
I have a few of Funko's Legacy figures as well (GoT/MtG) and yea...they're not stellar. If you can get them for less then 10 bucks they're not horrible, almost adequate. But generally speaking, they really cut a lot of corners and make some very disappointing figures.

The fact they get many of the more popular niche licenses and then make fairly half-assed figures for them has not won them any favor around here. They need to up their quality or drop their price, because they do not make a $20 figure.
>>
>>5852955
>>5852972
Thanks, I was planning on pre-ordering these along with the Figma Yasuo to save and shipping and so I could get the collectible card with them but I guess I'll wait and see what they actually look like.

I guess I'll just be getting Yasuo for now.
>>
>>5851551
Implying that good smile sculpted yasuo. The sculptor they got for yasuo wasnt that good.
>>
>>5852972
>I have a few of Funko's Legacy figures as well (GoT/MtG) and yea...they're not stellar. If you can get them for less then 10 bucks they're not horrible, almost adequate.
The figures weren't that bad.
They're easily better than Mattel's crap, if a bit fragile.
I'd say if they had fixed their paint, they'd be worth the $20.

The second wave of GoT was very good and worth the money.

The last line they did, which was based on that stupid evolution alien monster whatever game, was actually pretty good, BUT who the fuck wants figures from that stupid game?
>>
>>5851078
Jhin figure when ?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.