[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone please explain to me how this fig got so fucking expensive?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: FIGURE-009649.jpg (56KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
FIGURE-009649.jpg
56KB, 600x600px
Can anyone please explain to me how this fig got so fucking expensive? 1 year ago it was like 90 dollars and now it's 500-600 dollars in some places
>>
Japanese toys of properties popular with westerners tend to result to retarded aftermarket prices, probably because price gaugers know they can get away with it with so many takers.
>>
>>5850230
Play Arts
Metal Gear
Only figure of Quiet
That feminist bitching over squeezy tits
>>
>>5850230
I'll sell you a slightly used one for $150. No box, only used for display.
>>
>>5850310

Seems legit
>>
>>5850338
I have another on in box but the one used for display has better paint apps. I'm not using either so they are just taking up space.
>>
>>5850251
>That feminist bitching over squeezy tits
Source? That sounds fun.
>>
>>5850230
Japanese figures are made to be bought on release, not a year later.
>>
>>5850230
>me and several thousand other people want this
>there were few made
>it is arguably one of the sexiest women in the history of games
>it already had a premium MSRP to start with
>WHY IS IT SO EXPENSIVE REEEEEEE
OP - You are fucking dumb if you don't understand marketing factors as basic as this.
>>
>>5850397
There are reviews on it, I can only mention anthonyscustoms despite how much people hate him here.

The tits were teased as squeezy to work with her sexy appeal, but as he shown they take a fair bit of force and its mostly to help with the arm articulation.

I wanted that figure but I'm an assman and that buttflap doesn't work for me
>>
>>5850586
>I wanted that figure but I'm an assman and that buttflap doesn't work for me

We get left out when it comes to articulated figures.
>>
>>5850595
You're kidding right? Female assfags get shit all the time.
>>
>>5850603
Assfags that are female?
>>
>>5850397
Just google Play Arts Kai Quiet and then something like Kotaku, then jump into the comments were you find people outraged that she has soft tits.

>>5850603
I believe the PAK Snake from MGS V also had a soft ass.
>>
>>5850586
I was talking about the feminist bitching
>>
>>5850614
Female ass. As in fanservice on female figures.
>>5850617
I think that's the case of all PAKs in general nowadays (soft plastic chest and pelvis), but I don't know enough to confirm.

I just remember hearing something about the soft plastic on PAK Venom's pelvis, and that Bahamut thing's chest.
>>
>>5850626
Females can be assfags too, you know.
>>
>>5850631
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1j2Ra-sGt0
>>
>>5850634
>he can't handle the bantz
>>
>>5850646
That's not even bantz!

g-go home, anon
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.