[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know of a release date, or anymore information for th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

Anyone know of a release date, or anymore information for this guy?
http://news.toyark.com/2016/07/23/sdcc-2016-sh-figuarts-bruce-lee-yellow-tracksuit-215549
I can't seem to find any info.
>>
>>5848353
Wow, uh...that face doesn't look too good. Hope they fix that up.
>>
>>5848353
>why so serious?
>>
>>5848353
>>
>>5848406

Everyone's just going to use the crazy face with the first release anyways.
>>
File: bruce.jpg (74KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
bruce.jpg
74KB, 600x600px
What the hell...

What the hell happened??
>>
>>5848539
>that shitty elbow range
Damn, that's disappointing
>>
>>5848541
The sleeves look like a loose piece on the upper half of the standard double elbow. No worries
>>
>>5848353
>Way of the Dragon face on Game of Death body

What on earth?
>>
>>5848560
They showed it off in the west. Everyone knows Westerners can't tell Asians apart.
>>
He did the face in Game of Death, I don't see what everyone's problem is.

My main concern is the torso articulation. It looks like the SHF Sentai torsos, which I felt were too stiff and couldn't do much
>>
in all honesty it may just be a prototype.
>>
>>5848448
any idea if there will be a pre-order? maybe a news link to keep up to date on?
>>
>>5848406
its probably just a sculpt. i doubt they would use the 3D printing resources for something that will be changed or updated.
>>
>>5848601
i like it too. its almost perfect.
>>
>>5848601
>>5848853
the articulation is on my mind as well. I'm more worried that he can't match my enter the dragon figure...
>>
>>5848541
whose to say that rolled up sleeve isn't a joint in itself? It's only one pose. just look at their dbz designs.
>>
>>5848883
i honestly don't know. i'm trying to seek out new information myself.
>>
>>5848880
Could be it actually, there looks to be a cut just above the rolled up part. Could just be a harsh shadow on the sculpting though.
>>
File: game.of.death.jpg (57KB, 1024x454px) Image search: [Google]
game.of.death.jpg
57KB, 1024x454px
>>5848883
its also not as retarded as you think. maybe you should rewatch it.
>>
>>5848886
i noticed that as well, but it's just an assumption.
>>
>>5848883
i don't collect toys. i collect figures of things i like, and i like shf bruce. you can keep your money. my things aren't for sale.
>>
>>5848883
also you should learn to write a coherent sentence. unless you have something constructive to say. i could care less about your opinion.
>>
>>5848860
I would imagine he has a similar chest joint as the new trunks, that has a ball joint on top of a double hinge to get the deep crunch in the chest.
>>
>>5848980
hopefully. the more fluent the better.
>>
>>5848980
>>5848999
that would also make the hard chest more realistic. almost like the leg joints.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.