[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watching some used toys >several days left >bid war

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

>watching some used toys
>several days left
>bid war
>minimum bid now higher than what they cost new
why do retards do this? disregarding the whole "above the price of new" thing, why do people think bidding early does anything other than make them pay more or not get the item?
>>
Because it's less the cost, and more making sure the other guy doesn't get it. But I don't bother to bid unless it's 1 minute left and cheap, or if it's the only one on eBay. I go for BIN 99.9% of the time.
>>
>>5833632
>why do retards do this?
Probably the same reason you keep making these threads about bidding too soon on ebay: pure mental retardation. :^)
Seriously though, we get it, it bothers you. Stop making threads about it already.
>>
>>5833632
>>5833632
OP, just buy ebay and modify their policies. Simple. Complaining does nothing, and we hate to see you complain. So just do it, purchase ebay and make it how you want. Be the change you want to see.
>>
>>5833872
>>5833877
>first world problems
>asspain
>hurt feelings

We get it, you're very white.

But it would be nice if someone did buy eBay. Then we could see sellers regain the ability to leave negative feedback for bad buyers, revise the terms so that Paypal claims can't be filed for courier damage(that's what postal insurance is for, you dumb fuck!) or for simply changing your fucking mind, and allow postal money orders for payment again. If you need to return shit because you had a change of heart, maybe you should shop at Walmart instead.
>>
>>5833882
>We get it, you're very white.
Are you confused? I'm telling OP to stop being a whiny little bitch and you say I have first world problems? Not the guy who is complaining that other bidders outbid him?

OP confirmed for autism.
>>
>>5833632
>See item I want
>It ends when I'm asleep
>Calculated shipping means I can pay more for the base item and still save money compare to other stores
>Decide to toss in my max bid and cross my fingers

Sorry you have autism and are literally unable to empathize with other human beings that have different needs and lives than you.
>>
>>5833886
Yes, actually, you are bitching about first world problems. This thread hurt your feelings. Grow up, little baby.

You conformed for being a bitch.
>>
>>5833889
>everything should be convenient for me
>>
>>5833894
>I want everything to be convenient for me, and no one else, that's why I am OP.
>>
>throw an amiibo up on ebay auction for 12 freedom dogs
>bid war happens next day and item is at 39 dollars
what the fuck
>>
>>5833882
>simply changing your fucking mind

Jesus Christ, I hate that. You bought the item I had, don't cancel just because you decided you didn't want it.
>>
>item that usually goes for a lot gets listed with very low starting bid
>someone bids only 3-5 bucks, shortly gets outbid
>first bidder never bids again

Why do they do this? Were they seriously hoping that no one else would bid?
>>
>>5835058
>Why do they do this? Were they seriously hoping that no one else would bid?
That was OP, anon. He only ever bids like 2 or 3 dollars because he has no job. He really can't afford to bid on ebay, but he tries anyway, even though he never wins. So he makes threads telling people they are stupid for outbidding him.
>>
>this thread

I haven't laughed so hard in months,
Thanks Op
>>
>see toy I want
>ask seller questions
>put in my maximum bid
>walk away and never look back
I have a number i'm willing to pay, i'm not looking for a deal but i'm not going to get into a bidding war or be duped by shill bidders who are friends with or are the seller.
>>
File: 55012321.jpg (15KB, 480x360px)
55012321.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>see item
>watch it
>few days later
>snipe, get item for reasonable price
pic related
>>
>>5833882
>sellers regain the ability to leave negative feedback for bad buyers

HOLY SHIT. I didn't know they couldn't leave bad feedback for me! I've been neglecting to leave bad feedback for bad sellers because I've been afraid they'd retaliate against my feedback. I'm going to fuck some sellers up.

Taking a month to ship my item? Fuck you. Selling a "like new" item with scratches and broken/scrounged up (LEGO) pieces? FUCK YOU. "NIB" and then ship the item in a brown paper bag so it comes dented and ripped. FUUUCK YOOOU
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.