[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you getting the DreamEX 1/6 scale TMNT figures? How about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: DRX10000.jpg (41KB, 752x564px) Image search: [Google]
DRX10000.jpg
41KB, 752x564px
Any of you getting the DreamEX 1/6 scale TMNT figures? How about theThreeZero ones? Or Mondo? It's nice to have so many choices! But which will be best?
Will anyone make a nice, sexy April in that scale?
>>
File: first gokin shred.jpg (53KB, 640x861px) Image search: [Google]
first gokin shred.jpg
53KB, 640x861px
>>5830258
While the DreamEX looks good, the 1/6 scale is putting me off. The Figuards shredder is also good, but I've already comitted to the NECA Arcade turtles/foot clan for my 1/6 toon styled turtles.

First Gokin's Shredder looks great to me, and I loved their Krang. They're still based on the cartoon, but with a lot of cool modern touches. If First Gokin does a Foot Soldier, Splinter, and titty monster April, I'll be in heaven. The Classic Collection Turtles and Bebop/Rocksteady work well enough with the First Gokin Figures that I'll be a happy camper.
>>
>>5830258
I fucking love the look of that Shredder so much. It seems like a nice blend of the 1987 and 1990 aesthetics. However, this company seems pretty unknown and that's a pretty steep goddamned price point.
>>
>>5831063
While I admire their effort, that thing is just too 90's edgy for me.

>>5831775
Yeah, that really is the thing making me hesitant to pre-order the figure; the chance they simply won't exist to complete their lineup. Of course, we already have Mondo And Threezero announcing their turtles figures in 1/6 so it wouldn't be too bad. At lease to I'd have a Shredder and Casey to go with them, even if they might not match stylistically.
>>
>>5831063
Shit, I'd love that in 6-7" scale. How much is he?
>>
>>5831919
Last I checked, he's 9.5'' and $120-$140.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.