[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. I don't know if this is exactly the right place

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: pokemon cards.jpg (383KB, 728x487px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon cards.jpg
383KB, 728x487px
Hey guys. I don't know if this is exactly the right place to post this, but here goes.

I have about 3 binders full of pokemon cards, ranging from 1999-2008 as far as their years. The problem is, I have no way of effectivley selling them.

No one bids for the entire collection on E-bay, and selling each card over troll and toad is a major hassle. Does anyone know of a good way to sell trading cards?
>>
Wow. How many farts did you eat to wind up here.
>>
>>5823233
>>
/tg/.

That said, I would sell things by evolution lines if they're popular enough (eg. the starters), legendaries and such by themselves. Everything else by partial lots via set order.

Keep the generations separate, of course.
>>
>>5823214
>No one bids for the entire collection on E-bay
Probably because the cards are not worth your asking price.
>>
>>5823238
>generations
I meant rather, card generations. Not actual Pokemon generations.
>>
How much would you pay for those cards (not how much did you pay). I bet you could sell the whole collection, youre just not gonna get as much as you want. Never expect to get anything from selling old shit, unless that old shit is actually valuable.

I dont expect shit for my pokemon cards (if i sell them) but Ive sold old Zelda figures for $100 a pop. tcg are worthless
>>
>>5825183
tldr: I will give you $3.50 for your collection, but I aint paying shipping
>>
unless you have shadowless 1st gen variants to sell, I guarantee you think the cards are worth more than they actually are.
>>
>>5825211
This isn't 100% true I have paid a hefty penny for PSA cards on Rbay
>>
>>5823214
Give those cards to me
So I can do you the favour of
Shining them up real nice
Turning them sideways
And sticking them straight up
Your faggot ass
>>
I gave mine away in a thread (won't say where) since I tried selling them for about 7 months with no success. I priced mine according to TCGPlayer's site and slashed 30% off the lowest price, but even then, I had no luck. Trading cards, especially older ones, have zero value other than nostalgia; consider giving them to a local kid or if you don't wanna do that, take an offer and bite. You could also give them away (just have person cover shipping and supplies)

I don't have patience to wait for people to buy them individually or in a lot via eBay, and even less patience to deal with TCG stores (physical and online).
>>
shoot me an email OP, I may be interested
>>
>>5823241
this
>>
>>5823214
Not sure where you can sell them. but if you stick them in the spokes of your bike it makes it sound like a motorcycle
>>
>>5825560
I love you.
>>
>>5825800
>True Life: I am a Faggot
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.