[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>IT'S A VINTAGE KENNER >THIS COULD BE WORTH ALMOST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Jordan-Hembrough.jpg (212KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Jordan-Hembrough.jpg
212KB, 1600x1066px
>IT'S A VINTAGE KENNER
>THIS COULD BE WORTH ALMOST 35 WHOLE DOLLARS
>>
>>5817131
Network regime changes happen all the time. But when it happens in the middle of your show... It sucks.
>>
File: 7EEJdiTc.png (659KB, 700x671px) Image search: [Google]
7EEJdiTc.png
659KB, 700x671px
>>5817131
> WORTH ALMOST 35 WHOLE DOLLARS
I thought some of those Star Wars lego Space ships sold for over $400 on ebay a few years back. I remember a thread about it on /toy.
>>
>>5817221
Vintage Star Wars is that and even more expensive depending on the item of it. Certain Variations of Farmboy Luke are worth 100's more than others.
>>
>>5817221
I sold my UCS Millennium Falcon (from 2007) that I bought for $500 for $3,500 3 weeks ago.

I've sold a bunch of other Star Wars lego stuff for very large amounts as well.
>>
>>5817131
>sell me your valuable thing at a massive loss so I can resell it for a markup

I'm aware that places like Gamestop and pawn shops have expenses and overhead, but why haven't most people caught on to the idea that if they have valuable goods, they can sell it themselves for what it's really worth with little effort? eBay is a thing and has been for decades now. I haven't sold shit to Gamestop in years and I certainly would not sell something super expensive to a pawn shop for 20% of value.

I could almost see the need if I need money quickly, but unless I need it in 24 hours or less then I'll just out it on eBay.
>>
i actually watched every episode of this, but just to see what wacky stuff he found. I wasn't interested in "omg this is worth so much cash"
>>
>>5817221
And then they fucked.
>>
File: brazzers.jpg (333KB, 700x671px) Image search: [Google]
brazzers.jpg
333KB, 700x671px
>>
>>5817272
Because eBay fucks them over too, plus it takes more time to identify, describe, photograph, list, ship, etc than to just take your toys to the nearest shop and let them deal with selling
>>
>>5818080
This.

Ebay is a pain for new sellers.
Amazon is worse.
Locally you have stores and most people dont like to use craigslist or dont know to use it.
You can sell bst here or facebook groups but then you have to deal.with the autist that handhams shit and accuses you of sending it broken, or the mail breaking or loosing it, or the scammer trying to paypal claim you out of the cash as well.

Ive got a box full of loose marvel universe figs, a few sealed 3 packs, a tan of loose modern joes. Id sell most of that but would want to do it without the haggling of lowballers, ebay and paypal cuts, or autistic scammers or general crybabies.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.