[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My collection has gotten so big that I keep half the stuff in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: p.png (586KB, 746x1648px) Image search: [Google]
p.png
586KB, 746x1648px
My collection has gotten so big that I keep half the stuff in my storage closet. What do I get rid of /toy/?
>>
Getting rid of the doubles, for one.

If your space is that small, you should consider collecting only 1-2 things.
>>
Well this is a subtle thread about the most common taste people on this board have.
>>
>>5816586
Get rid of flavour of the month that you impulse bought.
>>
>>5816671
Yeah, this is the kind of bait I can get behind. Just a little 'wait a minute...' and I'm still not quite sure. I wish /toy/ had more trolls like this instead of typing in all caps, spamming the same thread fifty times, or blatantly obvious fake 'arguing.'
>>
>>5816586
I recommend you sell anything that is animation, comic book, or video game related! Me? Why, I'm quite the film concierge!
>>
>>5816586
>Chogokin
>D-Arts
>SnK figma
>HGBF
>Nendo
>Revoltech

Also
>so big
>>
>>5816586
What program do you use for this
>>
>>5816879
myfigurecollection
>>
>>5816586
Holy god you have one incredibly bland and uninspired collection.
>>
>>5816586
Stuff ypu should get rid of

Chogokin robot girls

Samus and Link figma (better versions are coming)

Labrys and Lucina (shitty characters)

Attack on tiian stuff (flavor of the month garbage)

HGBF bears (do you really need those?, maybe keep one I guess)

That extra goku and trunks figuarts (you don't need two of them)

There, that should help.
>>
File: 1457787684614.jpg (45KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1457787684614.jpg
45KB, 640x640px
>>5816586
I'd keep the rascaels, dorothy, maybe roger and sell everything else.
>>
>>5816586
Keep em all op. You do you. Forget what the pretentious neckbeards on the board think.
>>
This collection is tiny. Get a new shelf and give Shino to me.
>>
>>5817804
>maybe Roger
>MAYBE
You're a terrible person, wanting to break up the best pair
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.