[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All the boats at wonfes have me tempted to start getting some.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 11

All the boats at wonfes have me tempted to start getting some. Show off your KanColleColle and convince me if I should get figma, nendos, or scales.
>>
>>5813665
no. fuck off.
>>
>>5813670
>Don't talk about toys on /toy/!
>>
>>5813665
Only got Nagato and Shimikaze, but I will be getting the Iowa figma and I think I will be done.
I'm not interested in the source material at all, it's utter garb-o, but the designs are great and figma does them justice.
>>
>>5813670
Found the salty fucker.
>>
They didnt' show the Musashi nendo did they? I haven't seen any pictures of it, but I thought it was supposed to be coming out later this year.
>>
Should I sell Figma Mutsu, Nagato, Amatsukaze, Shimakaze, Yukikaze, and AGP Kongou for $400 CAD?
>>
>>5813939
Seems a bit low off the top of my head.
>>
>>5813948

I was thinking of going 75 each and 40 for yukikaze if that helps put it into perspective. The guy lowballed 400
>>
>>5813665
scales are expensive and boring
Figmas are alright, but you'd have to overpay for Bandai shit to get the best boats for that collection
Nendos have the best selection, but I don't see the appeal of the style.
>>
File: 396836.jpg (91KB, 600x433px)
396836.jpg
91KB, 600x433px
>>5813932
She and Iowa made me start thinking I want Nendoroids. I wasn't expecting more battleships.
>>
I wish figmas came with accessories that nendos do. Like I've got no torpedoes to pose my KTKM with. No firing action accessories. Pretty lame. I'm quite jealous of my friend's nendo yamato
>>
>>5813985
Yamato is the only Nendoroid I already own, and I really don't know what to do with her. Doesn't really fit anywhere in my collection. That said, Musashi is my shipfu so I buy anything they put out of her, so I'll at least have two Nendoroids in a year or so. I'll probably just get figma Iowa and pass on her Nendo. So glad they're doing her and not Bandai.
>>
>>5813978
The AGP price tag has really beat me down. I still haven't ordered Hiei, even though I have the other three, and she's an exclusive so her price won't go down. I just can't justify that price for what you get. At least Bismarck isn't exclusive so she should drop in price after her release.
>>
I'm confused as to why they're still doing boatgirls
>>
File: 72c.jpg (61KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
72c.jpg
61KB, 500x294px
>>5814233
Stuff is probably selling well and it's still on top at comiket and fanart is still being heavily made.
>>
>>5814233
Are you really? I doubt it. Most normal people have the ability to understand the fact that something can be popular even if they don't like it. Those few who can't are so autisticlly antisocial that there's no way they'd be on a message board like this.
>>
>>5814207
I hope you're right about Bismarck. She definitely looks like a must have.
>>
Been collecting them since the beginning with everything save for prize figures and scales. Having to cut down a bit due to other issues.

What I've been seeing lately is that other than AGP Takao and Atago, they all either stay at retail or drop in price on mandarake and amazon.jp soon after release. I'm holding off from preordering everything like I used to because of that, save for figmas.
>>
File: winewithmutsu.jpg (367KB, 864x576px)
winewithmutsu.jpg
367KB, 864x576px
>>5813665
awesome! I love the Figmas.
>>
>>5824484
>figma

stop setting my autism off
>>
File: sploosh.jpg (437KB, 864x576px)
sploosh.jpg
437KB, 864x576px
>>5824484
The figfixes are a great addition to the figmas too.

>>5824490
Huh? Is the plural to "figma" "figma"?
>>
File: comfyasfug.jpg (101KB, 500x500px)
comfyasfug.jpg
101KB, 500x500px
>>5824495
The nendos are cute too.

>I think I might have too much Kancolle in my collection
>>
my brain says you should buy the nendos because GSC is a bunch of lazy fucking shits looking for cheap bucks. there'll be always more kancolle nendo out there.
but my heart says buy figma because I like proper representation and utterly loathe chibi shit.
there are more than 160 characters and they always manage to skip the ones I want.
>>
>>5824557
That seems to be the most common complaint about collecting boats, beyond AGP quality bitching. If you want a large collection you have to go nendo, and a lot of people just aren't into that look.
>>
File: 1468862595978.jpg (8KB, 225x225px)
1468862595978.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>buying boat shit
You are the cancer that ruins this industry with constant flavor if the month trash.

Hope you all already put $80 down for your OPM figma.
>>
>>5825533
>OPM figma
>$80

Do you actually buy your japanese plastic on local import stores or something? Nobody is stupid enough to do this, right?
>>
>>5825533
>Boats
>Flavor of the month
Been around longer than the vast majority of series that got figures at Wonfes.
>>
Boats are fucking shiiiiiiiiiiiit (I'd buy the Harbor though)
>>
I thought boats were shit until I saw Iowa.
>>
File: 1469321675335.jpg (151KB, 1280x963px) Image search: [Google]
1469321675335.jpg
151KB, 1280x963px
>>5825533
>He thinks the anime is relevant
>He doesn't know the game is more than 3 years old
Movie this fall, 2nd season announced, arcade game so popular it still has 1hour waiting lines.
>F-flavor of the month guys!
>I-it's just a fad!
>It'll surely go away... aaaany time now
>>
>>5826360
he has probably been saying it so long he has to double down and keep it going for the day it finally fades from popularity so he can claim he was right all along.
>>
>>5826360
What is this

Is this real

Fuck me i'm gunna have to buy a fucking boat if it is
>>
File: mfkouwan-23.jpg (279KB, 600x800px)
mfkouwan-23.jpg
279KB, 600x800px
>>5826380
Medicchu Seaport. Yes, it's real. Too bad their releases take forever so it won't be out for a while.
There's the scale fig too, which is insanely overpriced.
http://www.goodsmile.info/en/product/5759/Harbour+Princess.html
>>
>>5826384
Fucking awesome but that price hurts to look at
>>
>>5814207

Haruna is down to 9700 on amiami now, give it time.
>>
>>5825533

But I actually play the game.

And yeah like the other guy said, this shit has been going for like 3 years now, I dont think its flavor of the month anymore.

Why do you hate cute boats anon.
(OPM Figma looks like shit)
>>
File: 21727.jpg (450KB, 1104x1200px)
21727.jpg
450KB, 1104x1200px
I still can't believe we're getting an Iowa figma. I haven't been this fucking hyped for a figure in a long time
>>
Ship girls ruined my life.
>>
>>5827060
>hiei all on her lonesome.

You're cruel, you know that?
>>
>>5826999
A figma, a nendo and 2 statueshit. All Iowa.
I thought her reception was mixed. Maybe it was just weebs crying that their jap game is no longer axis only.
>>
>>5826999
And I still haven't decided if I want to start my boat collection with nendos or figmas.
>>
>>5827306

I like figmas better, and you can mix AGPs with them and have them not look out of place (Though AGP quality is generally worse)

Nendos have a lot more characters because GSC shits nendos out like crazy, though.
>>
>>5827060
Poster pics please. Or is that what they call a wall scroll?
>>
>>5828185
Looks like a calendar.
>>
>>5825533

I got the Shimakaze, Amatsukaze, Fubuki, Yamato, Shioi, Kirishima, Re-class, and Akashi nendos and I will be pre-ordering the Iowa and Musashi ones.

I bet this triggers you heh heh
>>
>>5827060
Hrmmm.....and I thought I was the only idiot that collected all of them. Nice display and I might have to display mine sometime soon.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.