[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys. This might sound crazy but I think my figure of Jason is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: alive.png (993KB, 844x495px) Image search: [Google]
alive.png
993KB, 844x495px
Guys. This might sound crazy but I think my figure of Jason is alive.

Two nights ago I woke up to a crash. Jason and my Gohan fell. Neither of them were displayed near each other. Gohan's arm was under my bed which is 12 feet from my display.

Woke up to this this morning. Should I be worried? It can't possibly be alive, can it?
>>
>>5805306
It's possessed by a demon. Yes you should be worried.
>>
>>5805306
> Gohan's arm was under my bed which is 12 feet from my display.

Jason wants a future gohan, that's all.
Nothing to worry about.
>>
File: 1368235732295.jpg (28KB, 219x219px) Image search: [Google]
1368235732295.jpg
28KB, 219x219px
>>5805306
Same thing happened to me

>Wake up at 12:00am to a crash in my collection room
>Two of my sentai figuarts have fallen from my top shelf, both their heads are missing
>My Jason figure is standing there in their place for some reason
>Shrug it off and and put Jason back and figure I'll look for the heads tomorrow (never found them)
>A few nights later there's another crash at 12:00am again
>Run into my collection room
>MP Optimus has tumbled from his shelf (thankfully he was displayed on the bottom shelf) with his head missing
>Jason is standing there in his place
>Shrug it off again, put Jason back on his shelf, and can't find Prime's head the next day
>A week later ANOTHER crash
>12:00am sharp
>Go into the room and hope it's not an expensive figure
>Sailor Jupiter and D-Arts Charizard have fall
>Fuck.png
>You guessed it, heads are missing
>Jason is laying on the floor this time next to their bodies
>Now I realize something is up so I decide to look around to see if someone's in the room fucking with me
>Notice the beginning of a hole in my wall behind my display case
>Move the display case and see what looks like a smashed in chunk of drywall, like someone punched the wall or something
>Get a flashlight and look into the hole
>In the hole, my figure's heads are jammed into the ends of pencils, standing straight up like a head on a spear or something
>Tamashii flames (red version) are set up around the heads making it look like everything's on fire
>Jason's machete is off in the corner somewhere

Glad you made this thread, OP. I just figured it was a feature of the Jason figure. You mean to tell me he's not supposed to collect the dismembered heads of my other figures and display them like some sick ritual?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.