[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And for whatever reason, ESCTOYS has made their next kickstarter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

And for whatever reason, ESCTOYS has made their next kickstarter for their line of Hotline Miami figures.

This time they're making The Fans, and my god do they look awful. I'm not even sure they're the same scale as the last two figures for the price point the KS is asking.
>>
>>5805201
>No cloth clothing
Pass.
>>
I hope you don't like your figures actually being able to hold their accessories
>>
Now featuring extra-low elbow action!
>>
These are a fucking mess and they've somehow already got almost $2,000 backed.
>>
And don't forget your EDGE variants

They aren't even doing a proper MMM colorscheme, the only one after this is a fucking all blue recolor that isn't even buyable outside of the $1,200 pledge of which only six of each figure are being made!
>>
>>5805214
Forgot pic

Nothing says "Good Idea" better than releasing even shittier figures instead of making your already released stuff less shit.
>>
Yikes.
>>
6.5 ich turds. GG erk.

like, what's the logic here? You made the first two figures 1/6th, so now you do this 6 inch line with some of the least iconic characters. This is the kinda line you want to start with at least 2 or 3 other characters. Or scratch it and continue with 1/6th.

They don't even look good. They look like they were sculpted poorly on to a shitty marvel legends figure.
>>
>>5806037
I think NECA might have been a bad influence on them.
>>
Wow, yeah, these look like shit

Glad I have the 1/6 Jacket
>>
>>5805201
Did they ever even fix these fuckers in the game? The guy always got stuck on everything.
>>
>>5805206
that's some godawful hip design
>>
>>5806111
Glad i got biker, granted i had to give him a body transplant, but still.
>>
>>5806286
Pics? I've been thinking of doing the same
>>
>>5806463
give me a bit, I had to snage a muscle body off of the bay and I'm in the process of modding the neck joint.

Just a matter of making sure I cut it right and thecrazy gluing a papaer clip on it to act as the neck joint.

Mighta been better to mod the heads themselves....
>>
>>5806463
gonna be a while baldy. Had to scrap my first attempt since they sent me a negroid body that i had to throw on Leon. Basically gotta heat the boots to pop out the feet and put the universal/hottoys ones in there. The hands are easy enough to just pop on. Hardest part is the neck though. It's genrally the same thickness as the og one, it's just lacking the ridges.

Easy enough to make with metal and some apoxie with crazy glue though. No damage to the original parts either.

Only thing I'm thinking about doing is attempting to shrink the hoodie in the drier a bit. We'll see how that goes.
>>
As someone who got both biker and jacket, I'll be sitting out on this, they look awful.
>>
>>5805206
>>5805208
whats with the weird fucking proportions?

that fucking neck and head. it doesnt even look like a head with a mask anymore.
>>
>>5805201
why are they making it 1/6 but with molded clothing?
That was like dollar tree level of quality a few years ago.
>>
>>5807083
These are 1/11 or something, with alex being 6.5 inch and ash being 7 inches.
>>
>these things cost the same price as the fullsized 12 inch figures
>>
they look like an amatuers first custom. the girls neck is clearly a dudes, the guys elbow is the worst thing i've ever seen on a toy, the way they hold the weapons...
what the fuck
>>
>>5808072
The thing that kills me is if it's th same guy who did biker's head then they clearly know how to sculpt.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.