[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

From Mattycollector: "To Our Loyal Collectors, Thank y

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

From Mattycollector:
"To Our Loyal Collectors,

Thank you for being the world’s most dedicated fans and passionate supporters of MattyCollector.com over the years.

We want to let you know that we have been working on something new and different for you that measures up to your loyalty and devotion.

As of December 31, 2016, we will be shutting down the website as we transition to Super7 to manufacture and deliver the Masters of the Universe and adult collector lines. Subscriptions and orders for 2016 will remain unaffected, and the site will continue to operate through the end of the year. For the past two years, Super7 has proven to be a great partner, and we look forward to seeing them continue to grow the Masters of the Universe line. They will unveil the expanded line for 2017 at San Diego Comic-Con.

To help you complete your collections before the end of the year, we’ll be opening the Vault beginning Thursday, July 21 at 9 a.m. PT. All 2014 and 2015 items, and select 2016 items, will be available for sale at that time. They’ll remain in the shop until the end of the year or while supplies last, whichever comes first. For our U.S.-based collectors, any Vault products you buy during San Diego Comic-Con will arrive with free domestic ground shipping.

We thank you for your dedication and support through the years.

Sincerely,
MattyCollector.com"
>>
So digital river and Thundercats are kill?
>>
>>5805124
Yes
>>
Are we still getting Filmation Clawful? I fucking need that figure.
>>
From Pixel Dan
>On MOTU Classics: I talked to Brian from Super7 last night at Skeletor's Lair. They plan to continue the Classics line. They will still use the Horsemen, and he mentioned that there were a few Filmation characters that the Horsemen had ready for a possible 2017 line, so they will start there. He mentioned they plan to create new characters too.
>Mattel is out, though. They basically licensed the MOTU property to Super7. So with the end of MattyCollector comes the end of Mattel's Classics line.
>I have an interview scheduled with Brian Friday, so I'll be getting as many details as I can on video at that time.
>Oh, and ThunderCats sounds like it's finished. I guess the license is a little too Co plated for Super7 to take on. So it seems we are only getting the 2016 figures that were already announced, and nothing more.
Stay tuned!
>>
>>5805189
Man! Thundercats really does get fucked hard no matter who touches it.

What a weird mess. He-Man is Mattel's baby...and they're renting it out. Someone fucked up.
>>
>>5805293
>What a weird mess. He-Man is Mattel's baby...and they're renting it out. Someone fucked up.
The lines pretty much running on fumes now anyway so I doubt they care.
>>
So we'll get probably one more year of Classics at who know kind of price. MOTUC had a nice run I give it that.
>>
File: heman.jpg (161KB, 791x1200px) Image search: [Google]
heman.jpg
161KB, 791x1200px
I wanted some DC comics He-Man designs figures, maybe it will happen now.
>>
They knew nobody would subscribe if they knew the line would be cancelled. They don't even let you cancel your subscription! This is a scam! They're fucking scum! Boy gee howdy we're making our Wilykit and Kat 2-pack deal available online THAT WAY WE AREN'T LEFT WITH ALL THE UNSOLD STOCK AFTER WE ANNOUNCE WE ARE CANCELLING THE LINE! They're not allowed to do this! I'm entitled to my ThunderCats OR a refund!

>It ain't a fair price model starts playing

It's just downright low of them, most foul. I'm voting with my wallet! We've got demand, but no supply here! It's simple regeanomics people!
>>
If they had any integrity they'd cancel the line and refund peoples subscriptions.
>>
>>5805579
Isn't having integrity not doing that and releasing the figures of the subscriptions, which they are doing. Am I missing something? They haven't taken anything past 2016 yet. What's the problem?
>>
>>5805595
The problem is I don't want to be saddled with an incomplete toyline. They can't even do the main characters, so what's the point? It's a scam! Crass consumerism at its finest, they dump the SDCC exclusive on us and force us into the subscription to recoup their costs. We're the betrayed!
>>
>>5805595
Whats the point of releasing an incomplete line? Two of the core TC members are SDCC exclusives and the other Two are General releases. The last two will never see the light of day.
>>
>>5805611
You know where they live, go tell them how you feel. The best way to get someone to understand you is to speak with them in person.
>>
>>5805611
>>5805614
Stop being a baby. Since when have a toy line been "complete." Any property gets cherry picked selection that becomes toys, not counting stuff like power rangers where toys comes first. MOTU did a pretty rare thing getting this many out, and it sucks TC got canned like that, but you really rather not have any of them? You won't buy a Luke Skywalker unless you buy every SW figures?

What's the point? They made those figures, and you pay because you wanted those figures. If you don't want them just sell them.
>>
File: 1463135596634.gif (92KB, 450x521px) Image search: [Google]
1463135596634.gif
92KB, 450x521px
>>5805680
Stop being contrary. This is a dick move by matty and you know it.
>>
Super 7?
https://youtu.be/i7SodgHhG00
Toys when?
>>
>>5805729
Yes, I know. But I think it's funny people go crazy over it screaming give me back my money you made a promise, you're bound by law to make the toys I want! Oh wait they didn't and are not.
I think they're a little too spoiled.
>>
The Four Horsemen were pretty psyched about doing Thundercats before Mattel even acquired the rights and knowing how they operate they probably have a lot of sculpts done and in storage somewhere. Maybe they'll be able to pull together something for us, even if it is just stactions.
>>
>>5805772
People bought into the sub thinking if they support it, it would continue on to at least give them the core TC members and perhaps mumm-ra(ever living form). No they weren't promised more after what was shown but, it was safe to assume it would continue like MOTUC line. However, that didn't happen and the line is getting canned abruptly after one wave. So I think the folks do have a right to be a little upset.
>>
File: MattyCollector.jpg (12KB, 150x300px) Image search: [Google]
MattyCollector.jpg
12KB, 150x300px
Mattycollecter, screwing people till the bitter end
>>
>>5805104
I wish I had the Mattel retards in front of me right now. I would punch their fucking fuckfaces until they fucking die in a pool of blood. Fucking scammer shit.
>>
How do I cancel a sub ?
>>
>>5806116
Cancel your CC or call them and tell them not to accept any charges.
>>
But honestly I'd just keep it. You'll probably be able to re-sell them on Ebay for double what they cost. Esp the Mumm-Ra.
>>
>>5806116

Cancel your credit card and get a new one or refuse delivery when they ship you your item.
>>
>>5806133
This. I'm not opening any of them but Panthro and maybe Jackal Man. Mumm-ra alone will probably fetch $80+ right off the bat, knowing the Mattel collectors.

Plus I snagged a Wily Kit/Kat pack so hopefully I can turn that for a few dollars extra to some thirsty eurocuck or aussiefag. With so many potential cancellations it might work out in my favor, then again come November they might clear every last thing right the fuck out for $15 each and be done with it. I just hope Matty can sell the back stock to Super7 rather than dumping it, so that the prices don't tank.

Fuck, Thundercats turned me into potential scalpershit. I've never sold a toy in my life and already I'm trying to work nickel and dime angles to not be stuck with this fucking shit...
>>
Well now perhaps i can spend a bit more money to those freaking awesome MONDO 1/6 MOTU figures, even if they could cost a lot!
>>
>>5806341
>2kewl4skewl modern interpretation shit
>1/6 dollies
>awesome
Uhhhh.....
>>
>>5806341
Fuck, that looks good. Why couldn't they be 1/10 if 1/12 was out of the question?
>>
From 4H facebook

>Now we can say it…

>YES! Four Horsemen Toy Design and Super 7 are going to be working together to continue Masters of the Universe Classics. You can all take a deep breath and relax now. Lol. It might take us a bit to get all of our ducks in a row, but we’re all working very hard to make this happen.

>As for Thundercats? Four Horsemen and Super 7 are both VERY interested in working together to continue that as well, but those logistics are a little more complicated than MotU Classics. We’re pushing for it to happen, but that’s all we can really reveal for now. Please be patient and we’ll let you know as soon as we have something more solid to announce.
>>
Great. Masters of the Universe made by hipsters in denial.
>>
Am I the only one who dislikes 4hm's style? I mean, they can sculpt well and make figures look accurate but when they add their own flair they completely miss the motu aesthetic.
>>
What about the non-MOTU stuff on MattyCollector? Will we get to see that stuff go on clearance or previously "sold out" stuff come back?
>>
File: DRAEGO_WANT!!!.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DRAEGO_WANT!!!.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>5817607
Completely opposite for Me. The figures with added flair are the ones I like better. But I wasn't an MOTU baby, and I'm a fan of MOTUC because of their own strengths.
>>
this is Mattys new proxy

same fuckups will happen and they'll just be like "DUDE WE'RE NOT A CORPORATE GIANT, WE HAVE A ROUGH TIME WITH FACTORIES AND BUDGETS AND SHIPPING STAFF" and the hefag.orgers will be okay with it all.

dont drink the koolaid again

all the money is still going in the same Mattel pockets.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.