[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is amiami on vacation? I paid them a few days ago and they still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: 20160626_929675.jpg (28KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
20160626_929675.jpg
28KB, 500x333px
Is amiami on vacation? I paid them a few days ago and they still haven't shipped. Anyone else having issues?
>>
They've been much slower with shipping for me aswell
>>
>>5799747
Yesterday they were closed for whatever reason. They had it marked on their calendar, though.
>>
File: 20160626_929674.jpg (53KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
20160626_929674.jpg
53KB, 333x500px
>>5799778
I see. I wouldn't have paid for express shipping if I knew.
>>
>>5799781
It wouldn't have mattered either way.
>>
>>5799747
Anyone know why they still haven't but the search shit back on the pre-owned section yet? It's really bloody annoying.
>>
>>5799871
Yes, it would have. I wanted my stuff this week, but now that's not happening. I just wasted money on express shipping.
>>
>>5799938
>This entitlement

You paid for how fast it arrives when it's shipped, not how fast they go to the post office with your toys.
>>
>>5799747
Monday was a national holiday in Japan, that's why.
>>
>>5799747
Japan is prepairing to daclaire war to other countries, thats why.
>>
File: 1468391466949.jpg (8KB, 228x227px) Image search: [Google]
1468391466949.jpg
8KB, 228x227px
This fucker is out already?
>>
>>5800520
no, next year
>>
>>5799938
You paid for express shipping via Japan Post, not Amiami, you fuckwad.
It has no bearing on how long it takes them to ship it to you. You're guaranteed express delivery once it leaves the shop.
Christ you're a fucking child.
>>
File: amiami.png (779KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
amiami.png
779KB, 1280x800px
Anyone else unable to navigate the preowned section anymore? The little boxes to narrow the selection down aren't showing up anymore. Pic related.
>>
>>5799892
>>5800633
So are you too stupid or too lazy to just use the links on the left and then narrow it down from there?
>>
>>5800637
Thats not what I am talking about, there were scrollers to navigate specific brands i.e. SH Figuarts, Figma ect.
>>
>>5800626
Are you retarded? Amiami ships within 1-2 working days. It's their official policy. The shit was supposed to ship out on Friday or Saturday, that didn't happen, then both Sunday and Monday were off days for some reason. I just wasted money on express shipping and now I'll have to double dip to get the shit in time.
>>
>>5800666
Dude you're being a little brat about this. It'll still get to your place quicker than it would if you switched over to normal shipping. Calm the fuck down.
>>
>>5800696
not him but fuck you buddy his frustration is justified

you act as if he's having a caps lock baby rage fest
>>
>>5800800
But he is, how the fuck doesn't he (you?) realize that? Or is this some low grade trolling attempt?

It's really fucking stupid to complain about a shop not shipping items when they're off-work. It was the weekend and a holiday. People have lives. The post office was closed during these days, there was no way for them to ship the item.
>>
>>5800832
Sometimes I worry that I'm autistic for buying toys but then I see people like you on here and realize I'm alright.
>>
>>5800800
No. It was marked on their calender that they were taking the day off. It's his fault for not realizing that. He's literally bitching about people taking a holiday off.
>>
>>5800881
In what way is that autism? The crybaby is the one sperging out about people not working on their off day.
>>
>>5800641
I know that asswipe. But since they're gone you can still use the links on the left. It might take one extra click than you normally would make but they'll get you there. Unless you're too stupid or too lazy, Which I'm beginning to suspect you fit at least one of those categories.
>>
>>5799781
Is that Link for reals or custom?
>>
>>5800666
No you didn't you ignorant fuck.
You paid for Express shipping from Japan Post. Whenever THEY pick up the package is when the counter starts. They have nothing to do with Amiami's speed in processing your order. It could be 2 days, it could be a month, but rest assured the Express Mail would reach you in the time they said.

If you'd saved your money and got SAL, then it would be 2-4 weeks after it leaves the shop, and you'd be whining about how slow it is.

You'll get your pwecious dolly in a few days, you impatient little piece of cunt slop, still faster than if you "saved your money"

Christ I can't believe how fucking stupid you are.
>>
File: 122435345323.gif (2MB, 245x220px) Image search: [Google]
122435345323.gif
2MB, 245x220px
>>5801011
>Getting this hostile
>Being this much of a douche

Okay buddy, hope you feel tough acting like a dick on an anonymous image board.
>>
>>5801233
Why don't you go play hide-and-go-fuck-yourself, you poor, thin skinned twat.
If you weren't such a fucking idiot it wouldn't have happened.
>>
>>5799781
> golly, they sure are taking forever to ship my order!
>next time, I'll reward their sluggish business practices with MORE money!
>>
>>5801018
Real
http://myfigurecollection.net/item/452581
>>
>>5801497
Are you retarded? Shipping costs go to the shipping courier.
>>
>>5799957
>>This entitlement

Not op, but get the fuck out. I think the dude is a ass hole but there is no such thing as entitlement when cash is a main factor, yes he is over reacting but fuck you faggot.
>>
>>5801451
>Still being this hostile for literally no reason

You have some serious issues.
>>
>all of these "different people" blaming amiami for having a holiday
>b-but there wasn't a holiday in murrika!
I hate being American
>>
>>5801990
Don't do that. Just hate the faggots that act like that.
>>
>>5801725
Yes it is. Its the very definition of entitlement.
>the feeling or belief that you deserve to be given something (such as special privileges)
>the belief that one is inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment.
>The term may also reflect a pejorative connotation, as in a "sense of entitlement"
OP thinks because he paid for express shipping that he deserves to have the item shipped "right godamned NOW!!!" despite the fact that the shop was on holiday. He wants his little dolly immediately. But that's not how it works. I know it, you know it, and fucking OP knows it.
Him stomping his feet and being a whiny little twat about it is a textbook case of being a self-entitled little shit.
>>
>>5802588
>the feeling or belief that you deserve to be given something (such as special privileges)
>the belief that one is inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment.

What you paid for is not special. Stop using words wrong.
>>
>>5801776
You say that like I give a fuck.
I don't know you. I have no reason to act in any preconceived way when I address you. You are nothing more than letters and numbers on a computer screen.

So again, Grow a thicker skin, or fuck off, shitheap.
>>
>>5802610
Yes it is. He paid for Express Delivery via the postal service, not for the staff at Amiami to ship it out at his demand. If he Pays for 3day service and the post office take a month, then he has a right to bitch. But in this case he doesn't. He wants more than he paid for, thus he's got a sense of entitlement.
Fucking christ you're one stupid mother fucker.
>>
>>5802610
>What you paid for is not special.
Exactly. OP paid for a fast delivery by Japan Post. He deserves the rapid delivery of his item. OP did NOT pay for Amiami to stay open on the days they normally aren't, just to send him his order.
That's over and beyond what he paid for, and that's where his sense of entitlement kicks in.

>Stop using words wrong.
Maybe you should stop deliberately twisting things to fit your definition.
>>
>>5802638
>>5802624

That is my first post in the thread, dipshits.

You're literally twisting the argument to look like I'm siding with him when I'm actually telling you you don't know what the word means.

On that point though, if Amiami fucked around for a few days after payment, then went on holiday, then waited another day to ship, he does have a right to complain. I paid for EMS a week before HS closed for Christmas, then they waited until the week after they got back to ship the box. At that point, I should have just paid for RSAL through a different site. Bet that's entitlement, too, eh?
>>
>>5802661
>ENTITLEMENT
>en·ti·tle·ment
>noun
>1- the fact of having a right to something.
ie: "full entitlement to fees and maintenance should be offered"
synonyms: right, prerogative, claim; More
permission, dispensation, privilege

Now here's the part that applies to OP, and proves you're wrong:

>2- the belief that one is deserving of privileges or special treatment.
"no wonder your kids have a sense of entitlement"
>3- >the term may also reflect a pejorative connotation, as in a "sense of entitlement"

>You're literally twisting the argument to look like I'm siding with him

Actually, You're literally twisting the definition of entitlement to make it fit your argument. You're overlooking the 2nd definition. It's quite clearly spelled out in the above definitions, and how it's applied to OP. He is "entitled" to Express shipping via Japan Post. Which he'll get. That fits the first definition.
He's not entitled to have his item shipped on a day (or days) where the store is not open. He didn't pay for that. He believes he deserves it. This is where the 2nd *and 3rd) definition applies.
OP has a sense of entitlement, when in actuality in the specific case he's claiming it, he does not.
There's no way around it. That's what he's doing. We're right according to the definitions posted above when it comes to OP's hissy fit. You're right when it comes to him paying for Express Delivery.
>>
>>5802614
You have serious mental problems, I suggest you seek help. This is not a joke.
>>
>>5802661
>I paid for EMS a week before HS closed for Christmas, then they waited until the week after they got back to ship the box. At that point, I should have just paid for RSAL through a different site. Bet that's entitlement, too, eh?
No. That's just something chalked up to "shit happens", get over it and hopefully it won't happen again.

HOWEVER. You have no guarantee that another site wouldn't do the same thing. You ordered at a very busy time of year, so you should've planned for the possibility of a delay no matter who you went with. You may have ended up waiting regardless.
>>
>>5802711
I suggest you butt the fuck out and mind your own business. This is not a joke.
>>
>>5802731
You need to see somebody about your issues buddy.
>>
>>5802740
Go back to Tumblr and boycott the priveleged cis scum/white patriarchy, Mr Helper.
>>
>>5802768
You know, you are acting like greg. You should stop for your own sake.
>>
Since this thread is already dumb I wanted to ask a dumb question here instead of making a new thread:

Do Ami-Ami, Hobbylink japan and Hobbysearch japan require your first order to be insured? I once made an account on J-subculture or some other site because of low prices, wanted to use SAL shipping but after I registered an account on the site they forced tracking on me which was never mentioned anywhere.
>>
>>5804488
Amiami does not, can't speak for the other sites.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.