[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>eBay seller has 100% positive feedback >seller packs toys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10

File: 1287311548550.jpg (119KB, 710x675px) Image search: [Google]
1287311548550.jpg
119KB, 710x675px
>eBay seller has 100% positive feedback
>seller packs toys in a large box with little to no padding, rattling loose in box, arrives damaged
>seller wraps MIB toy in brown paper with zero padding, box arrives badly dinged and toy inside broken

Is this sudden retardation or are most buyers so non-confrontational they don't bother with claims?
>>
>google babyfur
How do people live like this
>>
>hey i want to buy your thing
>but i don't have enough
>i won't lowball you though
well thanks for literally nothing then, retard
>>
>>5798844
What the fuck even is that screencap? So somebody is telling him it's a bad idea to live out his weird furry infantilism fetishes and he's sperging out? I can barely bring myself to read the rest of that shit.
>>
>>5798844
>they send it in a padded envelope
>box is obliterated but toy is fine
>don't do anything because it's my first purchase and don't know any better
welp
>>
>>5798844
>Is this sudden retardation or are most buyers so non-confrontational they don't bother with claims?
Pretty easy to explain bro:
1. Most people don't complain, they just shop elsewhere from now on. If there is an actual problem they will request a refund or replacement.
2. Some people are going to toss the box or packaging anyway so they don't give a shit if toy inside is fine.
3. Some are desperate for rare toys that getting it at a good price is all they care about.
4. Most packages will arrive in good condition even if poorly packaged. Sellers who pack things shitty rely on the fact most shipping carriers won't fuck up too bad. The few refunds they do have to give out are far outweighed by the savings on packing materials because those packages would have been abused regardless.
>>
>>5798844
>That pic
I haven't felt this goddamned creeped out in at least 10 years. This is some shit from the deepest, darkest part of human madness, that stares back at you from its pitch-black hole in the ground.
>>
>>5799484
New around here aren't you?
>>
I just bought a collector's edition bluray and it had that giant bubble wrap all around it in a box that could have been a pair of shoes.

Guess I'm just lucky, really appreciate when people care about collectors items.
>>
>>5798844
>that sperginess
>his music taste
Pottery
>>
>>5798844
>buy mint figure in box
>seller ships it loose in a tiny box, with an avocado as the packing material
>yes, a whole avocado
>everything arrived fine despite that

And thats how I got my figma Ryuko.
>>
>>5799194
>he's sperging out?

Is that really something you associate with Asperger's?

Because that makes me sad.
>>
File: 1299625024487.png (74KB, 188x291px) Image search: [Google]
1299625024487.png
74KB, 188x291px
>>5799611
what?
>>
>>5798844

Box packaging is meant to protect the item inside, not be another layer that needs shipping protection. It's your needs as an anal collector that needs that extra special touch.

Even toy companies dgaf if they ship you bum boxes.
>>
>>5799611
read about this shit in another thread a while back, what 3rd world country was the guy from?
>>
>>5799867
>seller wraps MIB toy in brown paper with zero padding, box arrives badly dinged and toy inside broken
>and toy inside broken

Nice inability to fucking read you got there, dipshit. How many useless car parts litter your lawn?

The package is not suitable packing material to fucking mail the thing in. If it were they wouldn't need to bother with putting the toys in larger boxes to get them to stores in the first place.
>>
>>5799917
also that time Amazon thought it was a good idea to slap postage labels on Platinum reissue Predaking boxes and send them that way- most buyers had to file claims because they were arriving broken.

But oh this dipshit's one of those fags who cries over people who keep toys boxed, he's a first world problem guy that can't even understand that the TOY INSIDE is broken, so fuck him and his whole family.
>>
>my first online purchase goes pretty well, but the figure has chrome wear and I was told it was in excellent condition or something.
>I flip my shit and ask for reimbursement as well as "an apology"
>I get the partial refund
>to this day I feel bad about giving them such a hard time

>20 years of collecting later, I'm an adult now
>figure arrives in only a bubble envelope, snapped off staff head (too fragile for shipping assembled in only a bubble envelope) and a different piece is missing
>ask for partial refund instead of full return/refund
>seller seems very amicable about shipping the piece that he forgot to ship
>gets really hard-line about taking any responsibility for the damage
>I ask for advice and am told I got such a good deal at that price even with one broken piece
>He agrees to reimburse me the amount I requested, all signs of upset gone
>I feel like maybe I overreacted again and feel bad, but other advice I get is to just stick with this arrangement.

I guess I'll always be retarded, just like most people.
>>
wait is this a babyfur thread?
>>
>>5799867
>dur hur I rip everything open like a feral child and can't possibly conceive of anybody anywhere ever doing differently
>>
File: This Works.png (455KB, 1070x1000px) Image search: [Google]
This Works.png
455KB, 1070x1000px
>>5799611
>>
>>5798844
I want some advice, guys. Sorry about the blog post in advance.

I've started selling on eBay over a month ago. I'm trying to shrink a huge ass collection and I admit that over the past years I became one of those 'keep shit in the package' fuckers. Not that I didn't want to open shit, I just got too busy.

Now, I sold an item that I thought was new only for the guy to get it and claim that it's not. He even sent photos as evidence. I sent him my apologies but waiting for a response. Whether or not he asks, should I offer a partial refund?
>>
>>5799840
>Is that really something you associate with Asperger's?
Obviously
>Because that makes me sad.
Good for you, you seem to have gotten lost friendo, let me help you.
>>>/t/umblr
>>
>>5798844

> be a seller on ebay
>package the shit out of everything
>use the right size boxes wrap toys securely in bubble wrap use tons of packing peanuts
>tape up boxes well never had a toy arrive broken
>recieve messages from buyers saying 'it's to hard to unwrap the items'

Fucking seriously? Just take your time and don't use a fucking exacto knife if your to ham handed to use it without damaging shit ffs
>>
>>5800011
Offer a full return or a partial refund (something like the same price as a completed sale on a loose with box and what not of what this is). I think that would be fair.
>>
>>5800044
Depending on what other advice I get here, I think I'll go with a partial refund. I don't want to be an ass here but the guy had already gotten this item at a steal (one could say that he low-balled me but I just want this shit gone as well) and it's still pretty scarce.

Thanks.
>>
>>5800044
100% refund if he ships it back, 50% refund if he keeps it.
>>
>>5799611
how was the avocado?
>>
File: hugmachine.jpg (141KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
hugmachine.jpg
141KB, 768x1024px
>>5799840
Considering the guy who wrote it is a huge Assberger (king tier), then yeah. Totally apropos.

Now co back to your hugbox and cry your widdle eyes out, Diddums.
>>
File: prep h.jpg (24KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
prep h.jpg
24KB, 500x500px
>>5799924
Try this.
>>
>It's a "new account with 2 feedback is bidding against you on a usually overpriced item" episode
Lol get fucked seller
>>
>>5800210
why would I use something you need? But maybe a reading instructor would be something you could use more than butthurt cream, Mr. First World Problem.

>people don't open their toys, it's a non-issue but I don't want to cry over real problems so I'll bitch about this instead, also I lack even first grade reading skills

I bet you're the moron from the OP image.
>>
>caring about the box
Might as well become babyfur.
>>
>seller only ships 1 day a week

I'll just pay $3 more to get it from a guy who can ship same day instead of waiting 6 days.
>>
>>5800246
yiff yiff ^^
>>
>>5800246
>and toy inside broken

You still can't fucking read!
>>
>>5800253
>he can't fix his toys like a big boy
Please don't use the kitchen's microwave to heat the soiled diapers you pick from the garbage.
>>
>>5799852

Exactly. See >>5800003 What this Anon made is pretty much what they did. They put the avocado on the box and it arrived intact.

>>5799916

The US, same as me. He was from Detroit, though. So it might as well have been a 3rd world country. And I was the one that posted it. I just thought it bore a small reposting here since it still makes me laugh.

>>5800128

Didn't eat it, I'm not eating strange fruit shipped to me as packing material.
>>
>>5800249
I used to think just like you until I started to sell.
>>
I've sent dozens of figures in padded envelopes, never had anyone complain. Is it really that big a deal?
>>
>>5800410
>padded
>padding
>diapers
>>
>>5800244
>why would I use something you need
Seems you're awfully pained by something according to your reply I quoted.
Perhaps a tube of Vagi-Clean would be better for you?

>But maybe a reading instructor would be something you could use more than butthurt cream, Mr. First World Problem.
No. I think YOU need someone to read this stuff an interpret it for you, Sonny. You've got it all fucked up.

>I bet you're the moron from the OP image.
You'd lose that bet.
See Slick, it's like this. Just because i single you out for sounding like a complete and utter git, it doesn't mean I support OP.
I think OP and the other "first world problem" faggots are whiny little cunts. But you, and your little rant momentarily topped their contribution to the thread. Congratulations, Skippy.
>>
>>5800427
You're the faggot who can't read a post then cries over people keeping toys MIB. You're the one coming off "like a complete and utter git"

And I am the OP, you dumbshit. You failed to read then started crying over your little obsessive first world problem of MIB collectors even though it had nothing to do with this.

Grow up and come back when you've developed some brains, or fuck off to /pol/ with the stupid people, either way is fine by me, just stop bitching.
>>
>>5799611

Holy Guacamole!
>>
>>5800293
>Not eating free packing material
pussy
>>
>>5800441
>then cries over people keeping toys MIB.
Not me. I've never once said a thing about keeping toys MIB. You're wrong and you're grasping for straws.

>And I am the OP
Oh. OK. You're a whiny little cunt then.

And you still seem awfully pained about something.
Have you looked up your urethra lately? Maybe you lost something up in there?
>>
File: lifehack watermark.png (373KB, 1000x694px) Image search: [Google]
lifehack watermark.png
373KB, 1000x694px
>>5800441
>/pol/
>stupid people
Nice projection.
>>
>>5800472
>>5800473
Look you fucking samefag, just shut the fuck up alright? God damn your one thickheaded idiot. I'm OP. Don't you fucking know how to read? Apparently not, so fuck off back to /pol/ or /mlp/ or /out/ or wherever it is you came from, and don't come back until you grow a brain, wich in your case would be never.
>>
File: IT'S JOKE.png (99KB, 250x213px) Image search: [Google]
IT'S JOKE.png
99KB, 250x213px
>>5800482
>hating on /pol/
>supporting babyfur by proxy
>>
>>5800044
>>5800059
Just wanted to give a head's up: The guy and I talked and we agreed to a 50% refund. I'm glad this was able to work out easily and no real problems.

Thanks for the advice, guys!
>>
>>5799487
Not everyone joys around the entirety of 4chun fuckboi
>>
I was looking on ebay for plastic models and found a F/A-18 for a good deal but it had now dead ferrets in the pictures.
>>
>>5800000
Wasted quints.
>>
File: baby-crying.jpg (15KB, 635x414px) Image search: [Google]
baby-crying.jpg
15KB, 635x414px
>waaaaaaaaah people keep toys in the packages

And here's a photo of you, Mr. First World Problems. I haven't seen bitching this bad since Jin went all captain shitpost because someone wouldn't sell him BAF parts.

>watch this actually BE Jin, he's enough of a baby to qualify
>>
>>5800819
>Jinposting.
Fuck off, stop acting like his name is some hot buzzword that #triggers anyone except you.
>>
File: 1467992127401.jpg (72KB, 1021x575px) Image search: [Google]
1467992127401.jpg
72KB, 1021x575px
>seller keeps messaging me to give feedback
>I will never give him feedback
>>
>>5799840
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>5800482
The guy is right, maybe vagisil would be better for all that sand in your vagina, it seems to be making you very upset.
>>
>>5799481
>4. Most packages will arrive in good condition even if poorly packaged. Sellers who pack things shitty rely on the fact most shipping carriers won't fuck up too bad. The few refunds they do have to give out are far outweighed by the savings on packing materials because those packages would have been abused regardless.
Legit. I work in a warehouse and we only use padding if we absolutely have to, and they constantly push us to find ways to save money so we'll send something out packed worse than it probably should be and see if the customer complains.
>>
>>5803078
>seller waits weeks for me to give them feedback but they don't want to message me
>leaves me a positive hoping I'll give them one in return
>>
>>5803078
Why do people do this? Are you that much of a lazy fuck? Legit curious.
>>
File: 1468115417930.jpg (49KB, 436x467px) Image search: [Google]
1468115417930.jpg
49KB, 436x467px
>>5805338
>giving imaginary stars to congratulate someone on doing something every normal person would do
>Only allows sellers to give positive feedback to buyers
Why should you care about something so meaningless? I just buy and sell shit and move on with my life.
>>
>>5805393

>Why should you care about something so meaningless?

Because as ass backwards as the feedback system is people trust sellers with more positive feedback. If I myself have to choose between two sellers selling the same item I'll always go with the one with more positive feedback even if I have to pay a bit more for said item.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.