[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>look down side of loaded up pegs >01 01 01 01 01...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10

File: JynErso.jpg (74KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
JynErso.jpg
74KB, 960x720px
>look down side of loaded up pegs

>01 01 01 01 01...

yep, again
>>
>>5793395

All the stores around here are nothing but Finn and the occasional flametrooper.
>>
>>5793395
Wait, are you saying this is gonna pegwarm? Because you're insane. Some lame alien Zuvio equivalent is gonna pegwarm and nobody will see this in stores for six months.

I've STILL never seen a Rey in a store.
>>
File: SW-Celebration-Black-Series-013.jpg (146KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
SW-Celebration-Black-Series-013.jpg
146KB, 675x1200px
I see they're making a Black series of that Mandalorian chick from the Rebels cartoon.

I've never watched it, but I like her design.

Would that be a character that pegwarms or would she be easy to get a hold of?
>>
>>5793986
>Would that be a character that pegwarms or would she be easy to get a hold of?

I'm not sure that word means what you think it means.

It'll be pretty difficult to get a hold of.
>>
>>5793986
>Would that be a character that pegwarms or would she be easy to get a hold of?

Those are one in the same anon.

She's easily the worst character in the show, her backround and motivation is non-existant, and she completely lacks any defining features.
>>
>>5793990
>>5793991

Sorry, I meant hard to get a hold of.
>>
>>5793395

Muslim Action Figure?
>>
File: SW-Celebration-Black-Series-004.jpg (141KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
SW-Celebration-Black-Series-004.jpg
141KB, 900x1200px
They should seriously be ashamed of this shit. She looks like an angry old German grandmother.
>>
>>5794075
It's the curse of Leia toys. Leia toys do not have nice faces, this is a fact.
>>
>>5794075
They're aware. Who knows if anything will be done about it though.
>>
>>5794075
>>5794079
I hope they don't fix that head, I want to pop it on a female wrestler
>>
>>5794079

The Black series usually has great face sculpts. They're just horribly marred by shit paint.

What pisses me off more is the heavy use of soft goods on her and Luke. Makes them look like shitty fashion dolls. I'm gonna just stick with Bandai for these 2.
>>
>>5794294
If it was plastic robes, it wouldn't be able to move. Hasbro just uses shitty stitching and materials. And there's absolutely no way Bandai's making a SHF version, don't count on it.
>>
File: HotToysFirstLook.jpg (62KB, 315x200px) Image search: [Google]
HotToysFirstLook.jpg
62KB, 315x200px
>>5794078
>>
File: atat2.jpg (647KB, 900x1355px) Image search: [Google]
atat2.jpg
647KB, 900x1355px
Has anyone seen news of the AT-AT driver line coming out any time soon? I'm sick of looking at Finns and Flametroopers already.
>>
>>5794302
I have her, and it's a flawless resemblance. Shame that one has to go to Hot Toys to get a good Leia.
Why are Leia toys so difficult to get right?
>>
>>5794360
None of this shit will see stores until October at the least.
>>
>>5794372
That's pretty disappointing. I feel like they overdid themselves when they released so many lines so fast.
>>
>>5793991
>character is uninteresting
Literally doesn't matter, the design is appealing and it's a female, it's gonna fly off shelves.
>>
>>5793991
>She's easily the worst character in the show, her backround and motivation is non-existant, and she completely lacks any defining features.

...have you been WATCHING the show?
She has more background and motivation than most of the cast. Hera's practically a cardboard cutout by comparison.
>>
>>5793986
It's pretty bad when I can't tell the difference between official hasbro product and a bad custom.
>>
>>5793986
Her new season 3 look is even better so now I'm even more unsure I want to get this rough looking Hasbro figure.
>>
anyone got pics of the new OT snow trooper?
>>
>>5793991
Hello, Mr. I-Obviously-Don't-Watch-The-Show.
>>
>>5796145
>>5796160
>>
>>5793983
I saw the re issued one with the light saber and dindnt pick it up. I figured nope not gonna get into the TBS 6inch. Now I'm fucking kicking myself.
>>
File: do you double dog dare me.jpg (38KB, 523x521px) Image search: [Google]
do you double dog dare me.jpg
38KB, 523x521px
>>5796194
>Saw Rey and BB shortly after seeing the movie, had no idea about the scarcity, decided to get them "next time"
>Never saw Ren or Rey ever again
>Now hundreds and hundreds of FN-2187, Flametrooper, Phasma and elderly Han clog every peg in every store I go to
>Somehow missed Hux too
>Bootleg market makes me reluctant to do online purchases
>>
>>5794369
Sideshow did a line of 12 inchers maybe about 8 years ago that retailed for $40 that has a really good Carrie Fischer likeness. I think it was called Heroes of the Rebellion or something?
>>
>>5796476
Check ebay, there's a few sellers still getting rid of TFA 6" black series figures, including kylo ren and bb-8, all 3 releases of them
(1) original (2) K-mart snow scene (3) revised, including rey & bb-8 with the blue lightsaber packed in.
>>
>>5796476

I thought Finn sales picked up? Was I rused?
>>
>>5796752
Finn sales definitely picked up quite a bit after the film came out - my stores were full of them before the movie and it was just Zuvio afterward.

But there's always some regional difference, as in that guy's example - Flametrooper is a fairly common pegwarmer but Phasma and Han aren't.
>>
File: carrie-fisher.jpg (51KB, 338x450px) Image search: [Google]
carrie-fisher.jpg
51KB, 338x450px
>>5794075
To be fair, it kind of looks like Force Awakens Leia once they caked all that makeup on her to fill in the crevices.
>>
>>5797026
went to Targette this weekend nothing but Finns and one Zuves. Finn mosdef won the pegwarmer bowl.
>>
>>5798512
I live in a pretty good size city. Not as big as our sister city but pretty big. Every WalMart and Target is filled with Zuvio, Fin and Poe. Also a lot of Guavian Death gang dudes. Occasionally I'll see Phasma or Kylo. A few Flamers or snow troops. But mainly The unholy trinity of FinZuvioPoe
>>
>>5793986
She was second place in a Hasbro-made fan poll on what to do next. She will probably be flying of the shelves faster than Jango, Ahsoka and Kanan.
>>
>>5796476
>missed

the shit did not go up in value, you didn't misd anything
>>
>>5796476
> be german
> be /toy/ newfag in 2012/13, only collecting Lego at that point but getting the taste for figures
> go to supermarket
> Black Series Boba Fett and Darth Maul there
> "/toy/ says Black series figures are shit, I should not consider buying them but lets look at the price"
> 27€ for a single actionfigure? Hasbro must be out of their mind, they are barely bigger than my old 10€ 3 Inch figures
> didn't realize /toy/approved figures would be even more expensive

> now
> Black Series nowhere to be found, not even 3 inch
> randomly go to some bigger store in major city
> only one figure visible Jango, Ahsoka, Kanan and bloody Finn directly behind him
> "Time to get my knife out and scalp some figs from Rebels fan scum"
> 36€ each

36€ Black Series Stormtrooper
v.s.
23€ Bandai Model kit, shipping out of Japan included

I bet they will raise it to 40€ in one to three years. There is literally no reason for a european Star Wars fan to buy Hasbro when you could get a Figuarts and Model Kit collection with better looks for the same or a bit more money.

I am only waiting for Hasbro to do some Imperial Officers, Rex and some other EU stuff since Japs apparently only have movie licenses. I hope there will be a Veers next year to go with the Snowtroopers and AT-AT Driver.
>>
>>5793986
>I've never watched it

Why is /toy/ so full of fucking casuals? Serious question, no one here ever seems to know anything about the series their toys are from.
>>
>>5810513
Why does that matter? Serious question.

It's all about toy design, brochacho.
>>
>>5810513
I find this to be more of a problem with reviewers than people here. And the show is fairly unknown and not as good as its predecessors.
>>
>>5793986
I've never seen rebels because it looks like shit
>>
NAZI COMBAT
>>
>>5793983
i saw 6 inch rey with lightsaber in a gamestop of all places. that's where i got mine. check gamestop. most people don't go there for toys, so they may have it.
>>
>>5815621
This goes for Europe as well

> Black Series 6 inch
> Nintendo actionfigures
> McFarlanes Game of Thrones / Walking Dead Lego

I was surprised
>>
Which black series should I be looking out for? My local Walmart has a phasma that's been sitting there forever
>>
>>5818705
The ones that you want to buy, what a stupid fucking question
>>
>>5793395

Cant tell you how glad I am I dropped this shit after they switched to the red boxes. I made so much money selling off the figs.
>>
>>5815025
This. The art looks like shit
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.