[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_U bTpIeOlY Can anyone tel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (280KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
280KB, 1920x1080px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_UbTpIeOlY

Can anyone tell me if this Melted Darth Vader Helmet based from the movie is cool? I couldn't watch anymore when the guy first said something.
>>
>>5782207
man that guy's got issues

looks cool though yeah
>>
Stop fishing for hits, you fucking shill.
>>
This isn't a toy
>>
File: 1287690760186.jpg (43KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1287690760186.jpg
43KB, 200x200px
Please tell me his daughters name is not really "Jedi".
>>
>>5782283
It is, and he's such an asshole the way he talks to her.
>>
>>5782331
>>5782283
I feel so sad for the kid, but then I remember that she'll get all that money after her father kicks the bucket in sold collectibles and I imagine that is the true beginning of her life.

I mean that helmet alone will probably fetch at least three cows and one twoheaded pig. At least.
>>
File: james-hong.jpg (40KB, 300x370px) Image search: [Google]
james-hong.jpg
40KB, 300x370px
>>5782283
>>5782373
My cousin married a guy with the last name Walker. He's a huge star wars nerd. They had a kid. Guess what his middle name is.
>>
>>5782385

Is your cousin hot
>>
>>5782391
No.......
>>
>>5782385
At least he had the decency to not make it her first name. Most people will never know.
>>
>>5782207
This dude has autism. Lots of autism. Holy shit.
>>
>>5782373
implying any of that will be worth something when the kid is old enough and dad kicks the bucket.
>>
>>5782207
holy mother of autism
Why do 99% of reviewers have super autism?
>>
>>5782283
There was a guy named Jedi at my college. They were having a trivia contest one day and I got three out of four starwars related questions correct. The fourth one came up and it was "Who was the other hope Yoda was talking about in Empire Strikes Back?" He got his hand up a split second before me and got the Princess Leia answer correct and was so proud of himself and said "The force is STRONG in this one"

To this day I cannot forget the cringe.
>>
>>5782385
Hong?
>>
>>5782396
No because she's your cousin or no because she is legitimately not attractive
>>
>>5782475
Anon asking the hard hitting questions
>>
>>5782385
Texas?
>>
>>5782466
You loved it and you know it
>>
If people buy this kind of garbage won't be long till they try to sell Greedo's severed hand.
>>
>>5782385
Paul?
>>
>expected extreme autism
>wasn't that bad
Guy just sounds enthusiastic and excited. Not half as autismal as most of the toy collector videos.

Helmet looks a little weird though. it makes sense to be that big, but looks weirdly oversized when he's holding it.

Also, I know it's modelled off the original, which was no doubt made by taking a regular Darth Vader helmet and melting it, but like, something about it feels like it wasn't based on the original helmet. It looks like an egg rock.
>>
>>5782207
>Just looks like a lump of straight grey plastic or some shit, and not like a beat up helmet.

Looks like garbage in my humble opinion.
>>
>>5782207
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb3UobSZl34
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.