[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buy this fucker off amazon >excited for him to get here,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: jagi.jpg (131KB, 1062x1500px) Image search: [Google]
jagi.jpg
131KB, 1062x1500px
>buy this fucker off amazon
>excited for him to get here, he was listed as new
>comes in finally
>the box is damaged
>"Whatever, as long as the figure is fine"
>two left hand closed fists
>message the people I bought it from
>in a message that clearly has no proofreading (misspellings and errors throughout) they basically say that since it was in Amazon's warehouse that I have to contact them about it
>contact Amazon directly, explicitly say I don't want to return and would like to just receive the missing hand
>they don't respond
>a day later a return request is initiated, they still haven't said anything
What the fuck am I supposed to do
>>
not buy off amazon
>>
>>5773914
Return it and get the non-damaged, complete figure?

Are you fucking dense? Have some patience you impetuous manchild.
>>
get your credit card company involved, make them charge back because the product is defective, and amazon will doing everything it can to communicate with you.
>>
>>5773919
I don't usually. He was the same price on amazon as anywhere else. Since I don't live in Japan shipping is more convenient this way.
>>
>>5773920
this too
>>
>>5773928
>>5773920
I'd have to buy him again after the refund. I'm still mad about the lack of communication on Amazon's part.
>>5773922
This might be a good idea but I don't want to end up giving them too much of a hard time. It's more of an absolute last resort.
>>
I bought a Robot Damashii Gundam figure from Amazon new, but it came with a clearly open and damaged box.

They gave a full refund.

See if you can get the live chat option to make a complaint. The pajeets they have doing their customer service are top notch.
>>
>>5774123
Live Chat has been a rousing success every time I've used it.
>>
>>5773931
Even though returning stuff is super easy with Amazon. They just aren't going to be able to get you a replacement hand. Just return it and buy another.

Another option is to contact kaiyodo directly, they might be able to give you a hand...........hue.
>>
>>5773914
>>contact Amazon directly, explicitly say I don't want to return and would like to just receive the missing hand
>>they don't respond

Do you really think Amazon has a department that will just locate tiny missing shit that falls out of a fucking crushed box?

I swear some of you have no concept of the real world.

Live with what you received or return the fucking thing.

It's not rocket surgery or brain science anon.
>>
>>5773931
>I'd have to buy him again after the refund

What's the problem here? Use the refunded money, and buy it somewhere else.
>>
>>5777206
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.