[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is this line? Most importantly how's this figure? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

File: legends.jpg (236KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
legends.jpg
236KB, 1500x1500px
How is this line? Most importantly how's this figure? I'm only finding it for $35 online and can't find it locally so I'm wondering if it's worth the cost or not.
>>
>>5772041
>$35
No way, figure is worth no more than MSRP ($20). It's not even that great in terms of articulation or accessories.

I love Legends, but sometimes Hasbro just gets lazy with re-use and limiting articulation for no reason. It's a weird relationship, like they can get so close yet so far away.
Check out this thread >>5764247
>>
Legends are usually okay. Some are terrible and some are pretty good, but the majority are okay and are mostly just acceptable because nothing else in the scale is probably gonna be released of that character.

That figure's body is kind of shit but I got it anyway because I really like Spider-Gwen. But if you only have a passing interest in her I wouldn't bother. And definitely don't pay more than a few dollars over MSRP. $35 is ridiculous.
>>
>>5772074
I really like the character design, but I don't follow the comics too much or anything.
>>
>>5772041
Buy it from ebay. Prices went down to retail levels.
>>
>>5772041

The figures are a mixed bag. Sometimes they develop a problem where the ankle joints get weak, and they start to fall over a lot.

I have to say that I hate Spider-Gwen with every fiber of my being.
>>
It sucks. I wish they hadn't used that likeness for her face.
>>
Impossible to find
Not worth the price when you do
>>
>>5772252
>Impossible to find
>it sat on HTS in stock for 2 solid months
>>
>>5772317
The HTS that has random blackouts, a shitty interface, and rarely enough other toys to offset a $10 shipping fee which is a bit steep for having no padding so half your orders arrive crushed?
>>
>>5772079
>>5772112
>>5772112
/toy/ these days has shit taste.
from Spider Gwen to Tonto from The Lone Ranger

I have no idea what appeal either of these trash
>>
>>5772710
The site wasn't experiencing a non-stop blackout for 2 months. And if you can't figure out an online store interface in 2 months and miss a figure because of it, maybe you should be getting Playskool toys instead. And since they routinely offer free shipping with no minimum purchase every two weeks, that one's blasted away again by logic.

So stop generating ridiculous excuses to side-step your own inability to act on an opportunity due to stupidity, procrastination, or poorfaggotry.
>>
>>5772317
>>5772710
What is HTS?
>>
File: DSC03282.jpg (3MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
DSC03282.jpg
3MB, 3072x2304px
She good
>>
File: IMAG1.jpg (568KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1.jpg
568KB, 2560x1440px
I had no trouble finding any of these figures the two girls I paid $15 for $15 when this week consistently cost $20 to pretty much back and I'm not here she don't anybody or anybody's playing School whereabouts but it seems to me that you suggested figures are getting figures can be a really really tough time sometimes and you're right sometimes people are dealing with stupidity and poor Connecticut I don't know they had think that if you have enough hard and know what you want you can get anything you want so please please do yourself a favor and look for what you looking for
>>
File: IMAG2.jpg (473KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG2.jpg
473KB, 2560x1440px
>>
File: IMAG3.jpg (435KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG3.jpg
435KB, 2560x1440px
>>
>>5773336
Yeah, it's like you didn't (or couldn't) read the part about toys arriving crushed because no padding. Or that maybe I don't like buying toys $20 at a time like you poorfags that don't have two nickles to rub together. And, for three points, try browsing that pooper looper of a site on a phone.

>>5775541
Hasbro Toy Shop, an online store that's faggots think is run by Hasbro and never has anything in stock.
>>
>>5772041
This might be a really weird question.

But why does the front of the packaging not say the name of the character?
>>
>>5782105
I'm pretty sure it's a shared box, another character uses the same box.
>>
>>5781386
was this post written by a bot or an assimilating extra terrestrial?
>>
File: 201.jpg (993KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
201.jpg
993KB, 2560x1440px
if you don't understand what I do and don't understand how it is possible to f****** get your toys me and my brother went to Walmart went to Toys R Us twice got these figure almost a f****** pretty penny for $15, so if you can't do what we do f*** off I'm trying to be nice cuz again oh I thought that you really simply people could use big bad toy store, they have done me and my brother real well! we have never had a crush packaged nothing crutch always good service always ups right away so what I'm trying to say is you need To get on you're f****** job. you need to get your s*** dry so don't get mad I'm not a robot is a e.t.a cuz if you think ATT you better f****** phone now.
>>
>>5772041
>How is this line
A mixed bag to say the least.
The figures run the gamut from utter garbage (Movie Gamora, Allfather Wave Hawkeye, Ect.) to pretty nice (Most Spider-men, Red Skull Wave Taskmaster, Ect.)
Overall I would say Gwen is just okay. She doesn't have any substantial accessories and her alt head looks horrid.
Her posability is pretty standard outside of her limited legs.
I wouldn't pay more than $20 for her.
>>
File: 20160709_181337.jpg (1004KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160709_181337.jpg
1004KB, 2560x1440px
>>
I just bought a second one of ebay for 18 freedomchecks
I probably end up scalping one of them in the future tbqh
>>
I really hope they make a new female buck at some point. I've been buying the female Spiders for a Spider-verse display, but, they fucking suck. Gwen seems to have more mobility than Spider-Girl or any of the others, which is weird since it seems to be the exact same body... but it's still way limited compared to Pizza Spidey/Scarlet/2099/Spider-Ben.
>>
>>5783756
Good luck. If the solid cases solicited for May ever fucking show up, demand will be completely disappeared.
>>
>>5772041
They're shit. Gummy plastic, awful paint, limited articulation and mushy sculpts. Unfortunately as far as Gwen is concerned the ML is your only real option.
>>
>>5784070
Oh come on, this is such a meme. They're not worth $30 but they're not hideous unposable garbage either. That's the problem with this board being full of edgy teenagers and forgetful seniors. You have no context on which to judge anything and therefore anything that deviates in the slightest from your fickle definition of "perfect" is a vile turd.

The reality is that the only articulation ML has really lost is in the fingers and toes, points that people used to whine were stupid anyway and are also absent from popular animu lines. The face sculpts have come a long, long, long way from Scarlet Mitch and the awful Rogue in that XMen box set. Like night and day. And if there's one paint app I'm glad to do without, it's the dirty wash on Every. Single. ToyBiz. ML. Ever.
>>
>>5772041
It's absolutely worth the cost. Buy mine.
>>
>>5772317

I was referring to the line in general, not specifically Spider-Gwen.

Even then, I wouldn't buy from online ever again unless I really love getting a figure with the worst paint app possible.

I rather inspect my figure myself. Especially if they're asking more than $20 for it.
>>
File: 1468144295179.jpg (288KB, 1920x1159px) Image search: [Google]
1468144295179.jpg
288KB, 1920x1159px
okay I'm going to say this, what I believe you should be talking about why! why do you get also syntax with figures collecting it's because its something you love to do and we forgot how to do it when the money gets in the way the company's don't give a f*** about what we like all they want to do is just make money. you have to remember that's why we're here we are collecting figures to have fun have fun with you Iove ones are your kids all just to have fun to know that that character is being made its being treated with Love. characters need something and I know it sound like I'm being Potter meme in this thread, but I believe it figures cost has to go back down and has to be back down what really matters if you don't understand what your collecting you want to really get into collecting, if you forget how to do that then you might as well not collect so and then any terms if anybody's listen to what I have to say collect because you like to,don't get into the hype don't get into the machine don't get into the fact that you have to go out and collecting like there Pokemon they're not and down to the factor if we want figures to get better if we want them to do the right things if characters that we love we have to say yes or no don't buy the figure if you doesn't represent the character don't bite do the right thing for yourself
>>
File: 20160709_181404.jpg (982KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160709_181404.jpg
982KB, 2560x1440px
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.