[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW someone was paid to design this Why are power ranger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (168KB, 559x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168KB, 559x800px
>TFW someone was paid to design this
Why are power ranger villians so insane yet great at the same time?
>>
Designed by the Japanese
>>
>>5771617

That Kyoruger episode was simply hilarious. I mean, most of them are funny, but I remember that one being one of the best.
>>
Goddamn if these toys were just a tiny bit better I'd buy all of them

I made a thread awhile back about them and grabbed Fury? It's okay but could be so much better and I'd go all in
>>
I've always loved the Power ranger toys, even more than the ranger toys themselves. As a kid I recognized that most of the ranger figures where just repaints of each other, and since I could only get a limited number of toys between my interest in PR and other lines, I chose to only get one or two rangers,and a bunch of monsters since they were all different. I rememeber KB Toys, being the magical place where unsold toys go to find a second home, got a bunch of MMPR Space alien toys in like '99 or 2000 for $4 or $5 a pop, maybe less. I was able to get quite a few that way.

A weird mixup inspired one of my toy ideas. I got some z-bots in happy meals, and my sister, not knowing what they where, just told me they where mini-versions of Lord zedd's monsters, because they had the "Z" mark. For whatever reason I thought that sounded like the coolest thing, and had them fight my Micro Machine rangers. Anyway, decades later, inspired by the MUSCLE revival in OMGF, I drew up with a bunch of Z-bots style tiny sentai kaijin monsters. I'd love to bring those to fruition, eventually. that, and another idea for articulated, generic Sentai style monsters in a 6 inch scale to pair up with articulated Toku figures.

By the way, even though they're a hair too short, the old 90's monsters do pair up nicely with the figuarts. especially if you use some tricky angles so that the size difference isn't much of an issue. They're chunky enough that they can feel like a person is in the suit when compared to the figuarts.
>>
It's a damned shame that the villains are so interesting, but get the shittier figures 9/10 times if they even get a figure at all.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.