[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i haven't visited /toy/ in years but i used to be pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: 02-.jpg (26KB, 300x380px) Image search: [Google]
02-.jpg
26KB, 300x380px
i haven't visited /toy/ in years but i used to be pretty active here from 2010-2012 or so. is there anybody here from back then? i'm just curious if any of the people i remember still post here. there was a dude named "unstoppable bistro" and another guy i used to talk to named "kumakikai" or something like that.
>>
yes hello I am bistro
>>
>>5693073
everybody is still here waiting for you
>>
>>5693073
it was kukumakai, it's me.
Wow i cant believe someone would remember that name, dude, so many years.
>>
>>5693073
anybody reporting in as well
man its been 6 years since i was anybody
those were the days
>>
>>5693073
Lo Pan - worst tripfag - reporting in.

I mostly just lurk here now, occasionally I'll post photos.
>>
>>5693133
i knew it was something like that, haha. i usually posted as lordleachim. i was the guy who wrote up a bunch of the pages for that toy wiki we used to have. or maybe still have for all i know.
>>
Who was the other guy?
Admiral Rice Vermicelli or something.
>>
>>5693857
Gumburcules? i love that guy!
>>
ITT: Closeted old homosexuals reunion.
>>
It's me, Zoidberg! But I was never that prolific a poster. But I remember all you guys here.
>>
>>5693150
I was lying :(
>>
>happy brown guy died in an earthquake
>that one kid from the DCUC threads that we all knew was underage got laid and sold off his toys
>anon of Holland moved to Korea to be with his waifu and is drinking Jong Un's koolaid
>white optimus is doing time for lewd Japanese figures
>>
File: circljerk.gif (176KB, 288x303px) Image search: [Google]
circljerk.gif
176KB, 288x303px
ITT:
>>
File: Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-07.gif (481KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-07.gif
481KB, 500x375px
>>5693133
>>5693150
>>5694037
>>
File: zoidberg.jpg (63KB, 625x351px) Image search: [Google]
zoidberg.jpg
63KB, 625x351px
I'm still here
Be glad you still have me!
>>
>>5693074
Fuck off, you shitskin paedo.
How you like the potatoes cooked that way?
>>
File: KRTKLCL005lg.jpg (16KB, 315x269px) Image search: [Google]
KRTKLCL005lg.jpg
16KB, 315x269px
>>5693073

Translation
>I left /toy/ years ago, grew the fuck up, and became a normie.

>Today I got board and decided to see if this place is still full of the type of pathetic people I remember just for shits and giggles.

Thanks for the laughs, lads
>>
File: 100_082x.jpg (851KB, 1288x966px) Image search: [Google]
100_082x.jpg
851KB, 1288x966px
Been here since day one. Here's a photo from back in the day. I've come a long way skill-wise. This TF mold (and more than likely this board) got me back into collecting in a big way. It's become my one of my main hobbies for the past eight years now. Kind of pathetic, kind of nostalgic.
>>
File: DSC_1031a.jpg (2MB, 1083x2102px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1031a.jpg
2MB, 1083x2102px
>>5696711

And here's my current collection.
>>
>>5693073
Jin Saotome is still around but he's not really as much of a shitposter as he used to be. I think his brain broke because everyone hated him and he's become a shell of himself. He occasionally posts one of his customs because being insulted makes his penis hard(his ugly wife sure as shit doesn't), but that's about it. Plus the 4chan admins permabanned the use of his name and trip so he can't namefag anymore, and they did it because he acted like too much of a shithead.

In a way it's sad seeing him so broken, but he's not valuable to society so I don't care. t least Greg was entertaining and did some unique stuff, Jin never really tried too hard.
>>
>>5696711

I don't even own that figure anymore by the way. I gave it to a friend..
>>
I miss you Noodles, Shockguey, and White Optimus.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.