[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>An up-to-date new Scorpion body have developed. Full set

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 48

File: BqRig8k.jpg (47KB, 658x960px) Image search: [Google]
BqRig8k.jpg
47KB, 658x960px
>An up-to-date new Scorpion body have developed. Full set of updated Scorpion photos will release next week.
>>
Oh boy! I can't wait to get the fourteenth Scorpion, Sub-Zero, and Raiden and then watch the line die due to poor sales since everyone who wants one of them already owns them!
>>
>>5685848
Arms are still too big, and the skirt is still plastic. What the fuck
>>
>>5685869
For what it's worth, they showed Goro with Scorpion and Sub-Zero, whereas Raiden hasn't even been announced yet. But I understand your concern. After how quickly Mezco dropped the line, as well as Worldbox rereleasing Sub-Zero with a couple of new accessories and a dirty look instead of making Jade, I can't help but worry that any future MK line will end shortly after releasing the two iconic ninjas.
>>
>>5685869
>then watch the line die due to poor sales since everyone who wants one of them already owns them!
I unironically crie evr tiem
>>
this is..still 7 inches too big right? its not correctly 6 inches is it?
>>
Looks pretty cool.
These guys are doing SF figures too, aren't they?
>>
>>5685848
going to be around the 6 inches or the 7 inches?

it look better than the Jazware at least.
>>
I know it's another Scorpion but this is probably the only decent Scorpion we've ever gotten. Sadly unlike most I actually prefer post MK4 Scorpions better.
>>
File: Storm-MK-Scorpion-Revised-007.jpg (198KB, 1370x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Storm-MK-Scorpion-Revised-007.jpg
198KB, 1370x2048px
>>5685848
So other than the hands and new head, what else changed? Still getting it cause it looks like the best 6 inch Scorpion to date.
>>
>>5685848
I hope the skull head is no longer babby sized.
>>
>>5692203
It may be slightly larger? Hard to tell.

Left is new, right is old.
>>
We better fucking get Mileena this time, man.
>>
>>5692414
i have said it earlier, Deception, 9 or 10s design would be great. I would hate any of the earlier outfits.
>>
>>5692417
Seems like they're sticking with classic designs for this line. Which is awesome
>>
>>5692432
Well it would be the easiest to repaint. You got subzero, scorpion, reptile, ermak and whoever else I am forgetting just from scorpion's buck.
Then you could get jade, kita a and mileena from the same mold.
>>
>>5692222
Yeah, it's definitely bigger, thank jesus.
>>
>>5692437
So? As long they sprinkle them throughout the release schedule, it's fine by me. I've wanted good classic MK figures for as long as I can remember.
>>
>>5692449
I understand why, i still just want a mk x mileena a lot, and a havik, but i highly doubt either will ever get a good toy.
>>
>>5692456
If Mezco hadn't stopped their MKX line so soon, she probably could've seen release. Havik is a pipe dream though, along with any other slightly obscure character from those games.
>>
>>5692460
>Havik is a pipe dream though
I know man, I know.
>>
File: cassie concept art.jpg (278KB, 1267x1233px) Image search: [Google]
cassie concept art.jpg
278KB, 1267x1233px
>>5685848
>10 more Scorpions and Sub Zeros
>Cassie Cage, Sonya Blade or Mileena literally never
Life as an MK toy fan is suffering
>>
>>5692631
I would've eaten my own arm for a Cassie figure. Why the fuck did they not get the main character of the game into the first 2 waves of the line.
>>
File: mortal_kombat_x_cassie_cage.jpg (51KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
mortal_kombat_x_cassie_cage.jpg
51KB, 854x480px
>>5692641
Because everyone is stupid and hates money, apparently
>>
>>5692631
>Life as a waifufag is suffering
Just be honest with yourself bro, that's what you are.
>>
>>5692460
>>5692631
>>5692641
I've come to accept that companies will want to get Scorpion and Sub-Zero released and out of the way as soon as possible, but in a line with only three figures per wave and no guarantee that they'll make any more than two waves, why did they think it was a good idea to put Raiden in the first wave instead of one of the new characters, or even an old character that either never got a figure or hasn't had one in the last ten years? I doubt making three versions of the first wave (standard, Previews-exclusive, Comic Con and TRU-exclusive) helped.
>>
>>5692631
oh cool, that's artwork by Marco Nelor
>>
>>5692641
W.T.F you actually like fucking cassie should be caged?!!?! the masked guys are the coolest face it amigo, if anyone deserves a figure its Tremor
>>
>>5693151
Yeah, I like her, cause she's hot, has a personality, and is fun to play. No one have a single fuck about Tremor like a week after his Kombat Pack debut, hell, they didn't even know who he was before that. You're literally the only person who wants a Tremor figure
>>
>>5692948
I fucking love Marco's work. He's great.
>>
Reminder that this thing looks ridiculous in dynamic poses.
>>
>>5693607
People complain about soft goods, but they are kind of needed to make poses like this look good.
>>
>>5693729
Wait for Mezco's then.

They confirmed they're working on an MK Classic line for ONE:12
>>
>>5693803
Wait, really? Holy fuck. Gonna be expensive though.
>>
>>5693803
Huh. I figured they'd given up on MK entirely. I'll have to see what theirs is like.
>>
Some guys girlfriend said she has some mortal kombat action figures worth thousands of dollars but I didn't want to call her out.

It's bullshit right?
>>
>>5693806
>>5694846

Yes, they confirmed it in a podcast called hottoycast.

They dropped a TON of bombs.

TDKR Supes
TDKR Joker
Frazetta Conan
MK Klassic next year since it's MK's anniversary.

etc etc.
>>
>>5694951

WAIT

FUCKING CONAN?
>>
>>5694863
>something a woman said
>It's bullshit right?

What do you think?
>>
>>5695153
le fedora, etc
>>
>>5695146
You bet your sweet ass.

I came so hard when they mentioned it.

This is where I listened to it:

http://podbay.fm/show/571814459/e/1464103353?autostart=1

I don't remember the marks, Supes is like a the 15 minute mark, Conan towards the end, even the interviewer lost his shit.

Not shilling but it's worth a full listen, chill as fuck, first toy podcast I've ever listened to.
>>
File: Storm-MK-Sub-Zero-004.jpg (242KB, 2048x1445px) Image search: [Google]
Storm-MK-Sub-Zero-004.jpg
242KB, 2048x1445px
I want to like these so much, but they're such a disaster proportion-wise. I'll still probably buy them though.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Nothing about this figures looks like it should cost over $25.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>5696920
I was admiring the paint job, maybe criticize it a little for being somewhat thick, and was going to say it would be worth at least $30, but then i looked at the corner.

I assumed these figures were already ready to be shipped what with these threads appearing for so long.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>5696932
When the fuck has he EVER done this?

No snowball? No fucking floor ice effect?

Come the fuck on
>>
>>5696931

>promo shot
>foot not even flat on floor
dropped
>>
File: joker1.gif (295KB, 902x726px) Image search: [Google]
joker1.gif
295KB, 902x726px
>>5694951
>Bowie Joker
I hope they make the suit work, and by work I mean look like an 80s business woman.
>>
>>5697638
The articulation looks like it's going to be shit.
>>
>>5696931
Aren't promo shots supposed to promote excitement and not kill it?
>>
>>5697638
>>5698170
>people actually disappointed by feet not being parallel
>not the fact it doesn't look any better than any $25 toy
Also, doesn't it have an ankle rocker anyway? In most of the shots the feet look flat.
>>
>>5696896
>>5697655
>>5698170
These look to have the same about of sculpting, articulation, paint, and accessories as an SH Figuarts, which are typically around $50. They also look significantly larger, so even more value there. They look fine, you buncha faggots.
>>
File: Bandai $20 4" toys.jpg (205KB, 1566x696px) Image search: [Google]
Bandai $20 4" toys.jpg
205KB, 1566x696px
>>5698362
Figuarts aren't worth $50 though, especially not with the sub-par sculpting and cheap print jobs theyre using now.
Those prices are just typical overpriced Japanese pricing.

Shit like this isn't even comparable to Hasbro's 1:18 lines. It's missing a lot of articulation and paint. A GI Joe only costs about $8-10 and comes with shitmore accessories. MUs are overpriced at $12 right now, but even they feature more articulatoin and paint.
This only shows how overpriced Japanese products are.
>>
>>5698454
Interesting. So are ML overpriced at their $22 pricepoint, which are far below quality of an import? If so, wouldn't this be a case of inflation?
>>
>>5698454
Those claws make me feel sick.
>>
File: Toy Biz LCBH Ripclaw01.jpg (253KB, 703x960px) Image search: [Google]
Toy Biz LCBH Ripclaw01.jpg
253KB, 703x960px
>>5698460
MLs would be over priced at $22, but they are $20 in my area, and that does seem ot be the standard pricing for the average 6" figure.

>which are far below quality of an import
spend about 10 bucks more on production and you'd definitely get a Figuarts quality figure from mass production or even collectors line figure.
So that's roughly $30.

The MK figure though? i don't see anything special about it. It could be a Mezco or DC Direct figure.

>a case of inflation
no.
Inflation is only really considered by the year to year price/cost. So all things being equal, such as these toys being made in China, the prices just have to do with how greedy the company is.
Inflation would be more like comparing Toy Biz's gloriuous collector quality figures made out of a billion pieces only costing about $10 vs the cheaply redecoed/retooled as fuck $20 MLs are at today. Of course, inflation only accounts for about $2 of that increase in price. The rest is rising costs of production in China, raw materials costing more, shipping costing more, and Hasbro needing to make investors happy (greed).
>>
File: 1458058933360.gif (711KB, 245x194px) Image search: [Google]
1458058933360.gif
711KB, 245x194px
>>5698479
mfw my Pitt is boxed away somewhere
>>
>>5698479
DC Collectibles have been putting up preorders for their new premium figures are around 40-50, would that be the same type of gouging? Like trying to feed off of that mindset that import buyers have?

And what's your take on Mezco's one:12 line, being around 70-80?
>>
File: batgirl2.jpg (186KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
batgirl2.jpg
186KB, 1500x1125px
>>5698502
>DC Collectibles have been putting up preorders for their new premium figures are around 40-50, would that be the same type of gouging?
Huh? What country are you in? They rose te price by a few bucks to $25 or 28.
The deluxe figures are $40-100, but it depends on what they come with.

>And what's your take on Mezco's one:12 line, being around 70-80?
They're dolls.
Dolls cost more for handstitched crap, which drives up the cost more because fewer people will be buying it.
>>
Good stuff. Are these the guys making the Street Fighter ones as well?
>>
>>5698554
>>
File: TF-2016-Storm-Collectibles-003.jpg (174KB, 1920x1277px) Image search: [Google]
TF-2016-Storm-Collectibles-003.jpg
174KB, 1920x1277px
>>5698571
Yes
>>
File: Icons-Deathstroke-2.jpg (165KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Icons-Deathstroke-2.jpg
165KB, 1500x1125px
>>5698573
That's a really big rip off if they do cost that much, considering how the Icons seem to have the same level of paint and more articulation.

Do they have any clothes on them, by chance?
Something has to be different about them, given the fact that all the current collector figures from DCC are under $30.
>>
>>5697629
>No snowball?
That's supposed to be it.

>No fucking floor ice effect?
>>5695432 Same here.
>>
>>5698554
>Dolls cost more for handstitched crap, which drives up the cost more because fewer people will be buying it.
lmao, this guy is clueless.
>>
>>5697629

His snowballs have been chunks of ice for a while, but it'd be harder to model a few dozen chunks of ice flying through the air. So a solid ice chunk piece ain't so bad.
>>
So how much are these things going to be?
>>
>>5700699
$50
>>
>>5700722

Fuck. Why so much? Thats import-tier prices.
>>
>>5700827
I don't know, why don't you read the other 80 or so responses in the thread and see.
>>
File: china is still cool.gif (330KB, 160x200px) Image search: [Google]
china is still cool.gif
330KB, 160x200px
>>5700827
they're made by an asian company, and like most asian products, they're overpriced as fuck because fuck you you pay now.
>>
>MK1 hood
>MK1 pants
>MK2 kneecaps
Why do they keep mixing the costumes? Is like they didn't even play the games.
>>
>>
>>5704690
It comes with the MK2 mask as well
>>
>>5704697
If the basic ass ninjas are $50, how much is this motherfucker gonna cost?
>>
>>5694951
thanks anon, gonna cancel this ugly scorpion preorder and wait for sweet mezco cloth goodness!
>>
>>5704836
I don't know, the One:12 figures are expensive af, bound to be at least $20 more than these, probably $30. I don't know if I care enough about these characters to spend that much extra money on them.
>>
File: 4u.png (24KB, 316x372px) Image search: [Google]
4u.png
24KB, 316x372px
>>5698588
They are premiun figures that have and I quote "over 50 points of articulations"
With fabric capes and bendy wires and digital head ¿¿¿¿sculpting???? Come in a premiun package and accesories
>>
Wtf is this "Special Edition" bullshit? And why is it already sold out?
>>
>>5698588
Having all the DC icons so far, I don't see these storm figures being anything but better.

Loose joints, moderate paint apps, some engineering shortcomings, the icons should probably be a little bit cheaper than they are.
>>
>>5705160
I don't know. I read it as "one per case" and that's all they'd say at the moment. That shit is really retarded to do, when you could probably sell that to TONS more people by making it readily available.
>>
>>5705157
suonds interesting. If they weren't from Suicide Squad, I'd be planning to get some.

>>5705161
>Loose joints
Hasn't been a problem with mine.
>moderate paint apps
The storm figures seem to have less though.

The only thing going for the MK figures seems to be just 4-6 more points of articulation, and that hardly constitutes a $20 price hike.
>>
>>5705284
All but three of my DC icons have shitty loose bicep swivels. I took one apart and found out why. The connecting joint is designed like shit with only a small ring of plastic serving as point of contact. There isn't enough area for them to grip right, and I guarantee that these figures will loosen up worse as time goes on.

My green lantern would never be able to hold his arm up steady with those accessories they are putting out.
>>
>>5705292
Oh and the worst one. Flash's ankles. He can't support himself in a running posee on the treadmill for long.
>>
>>5694951
I don't know if I can trust Mezco with the One:12 line after how they treated the MKX one.
>>
File: ezra.jpg (152KB, 600x853px) Image search: [Google]
ezra.jpg
152KB, 600x853px
>>5705284

Well they wont be just SS they said that they were going all out you can probably get any significant character in the movies even Lane and Matrix guy.

Men I'm not even getting paid for this shilling

>Ezra Miller Flash in all 6 and 3/4 glory with probably a head sculpt
Yes pls
>>
>>5705604
meh. The movie designs are shit, just like the movies themselves.
I might be interested in the armored batman though. I'll find out at SDCC.

>>5705292
like i said, i have no problems with mine.
>>
>>5705744
Good for you?

I've seen quite a few people make these complaints, particularly about Flash having ankles that are too weak to leave him in mid run poses on his treadmill.

My local figure store took theirs out of their display because they were tired of trying to set him back up.
>>
>>5705811
i think it's more like
>sux 4 you for having bad luck
I don't think it's anymore than random for you to get all your figures with loose joints, since i've randomly bought mine over the past couple of months at different stores and the joints are like any other toyline's.
>>
>>5705827
Again, I'm far from the only person with loose icons joints.

Again, if you actually took one apart and looked at the engineering of some of their swivel joints you'd know exactly where there's a problem with their design.
>>
>>5705833
>implying i should loosen the joints by pulling them out
No.
No thank you. I'm not dumb.

And you're the first I've heard that has loose joints, both here on /toy/ and when the figures were being released on fwoosh.
>>
>>5705842
Then google a picture of one deconstructed.

The joint pegs are pretty much guaranteed to loosen badly at the bicep swivels.
>>
>>5705842
Just googling "DC Icons loose" yields a lot of people talking about the issues, particularly on the biceps, legs on batman, flash ankle weakness.
>>
>>5705847
>The joint pegs are pretty much guaranteed to loosen badly at the bicep swivels.
>guaranteed
Yet, nothing's happened to my five.

>>5705849
That's a great confirmation bias. No doubt, people will have QC issues, even on things that rarely go wrong and you will find them with a google search everytime.

I don't doubt that your joints are loose and i don't doubt that other people have problems, I'm just saying that I haven't seen anyone complain on /toy/ or on fwoosh when the line first came out.

You're the first and i don't have any problems with mine.
>>
>>5705857
>It hasn't happened to me, this means it doesn't happen and there's clearly nothing wrong with the way they are designed

Just wait. They'll loosen up eventually with use because there isn't enough material POC in their socket design to stand up to repeated use well.
>>
>>5705857
You must not have been paying much attention then, cause I distinctly remember posting about my batman having a loose leg and my green lantern having a shitty arm when both came out.
>>
>>5705857
>>5705871
>talks about confirmation bias
>makes confirmation bias
Shit m8, you went full retard
>>
File: genius at work.png (266KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
genius at work.png
266KB, 500x375px
>>5706306
learn how to read and look up what a confirmation bias is.

He says it will happen to mine because it's an engineering flaw, yet my figures are fine. He claims it will happen to everyone's, yet the majority of all talk on the internet about these toys don't bring it up.
It's a pretty shit claim.

A confirmation bias is only that if there's a lot of proof saying the opposite. Like say, googling the actual problem. As i said before, of course you're going to come up with a lot of hits for that, because all things will have a problem.
Googling those terms doesn't actually bring up a lot of hits for it though. The majority of links talk about other things.
>>
>>5706329
To be fair, he said it will happen eventually, which is possible, so insisting that yours will always be fine because they are now is kind of silly.

You are confusing talk of a poor design leading to reduced useful longevity with immediate and impending failure.
>>
>>5691585
Its got alt heads, sull, your pic and what I like to call "breather" as its kinda like a hockey mask, saw it on their facebook page.

It looks better than what I can describe
>>
>>5706338
and yet, he claims his came like that, like that's the natural state of the engineering.
Oh, mine didn't come that way? IT WILL.

It's a shitty self fulfilling prophesy, because all joints if used long enough will eventually become worn and loose, no matter how it's made.

One logical fallacy after another.
>>
>>5707374
He said that the pegs will be prone to loosening because the design isn't good for the long run. Yours not being loose right now doesn't really do anything about that.

You shouldn't talk about logical fallacy when you want to misrepresent what people's arguments are.
>>
>>5697651
Well, they've been working up more complex garments, it used to be only onesies, now there's cargo pants and trench coats with Punisher.

Maybe next up is a suit.

>>5705308
Well, they did a good job with MKX considering no one was buying them, they got a decent roster, decent articulation and above average sculpt/paint for $20 bucks.

And ONE:12 is nothing but premium stuff, I'm sure they'll be a lot better than Storm Collectibles.

>>5704836
>>5704844
It's a pretty safe bet for me.

Spending $50 on these $20 looking figures.

Or $80 on $80 looking figures...
>>
>>5707859
>because the design isn't good for the long run.
Let's see what he actually says
>>5705292
>All but three of my DC icons have shitty loose bicep swivels. I took one apart and found out why. The connecting joint is designed like shit with only a small ring of plastic serving as point of contact. There isn't enough area for them to grip right
All present tense.
He's saying the engineering as it is is responsible for the loose joints, which more than implies that ALL of them as they are right now should all be loose.
Yet somehow the complaints are few and far between. It's almost like it's working as it should and like practically everything, there are flukes where things don't work as they should.

Again, stating that
>Just wait. They'll loosen up eventually
is a self fulfilling prophesy, because that's the nature all all things being used.

He might as well curse me to grow old and my penis to have trouble working.
That will totally prove he's a warlock and knows magic.
>>
File: living dead dolls series 24.jpg (74KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
living dead dolls series 24.jpg
74KB, 600x600px
>>5707883
>Well, they've been working up more complex garments, it used to be only onesies, now there's cargo pants and trench coats with Punisher.
Mezco has a very long history of working with doll clothes. At least 13 years of making these sorts of dolls.
It's why their first action doll was so great.
>>
File: MK2_Reptile.png (421KB, 684x600px) Image search: [Google]
MK2_Reptile.png
421KB, 684x600px
>tfw when all they have to do is paint that scorpion green and i will buy it
>tfw they won't

I mean I could do the paint myself, but a lizard head and a poision goober would be nice too so I want an official release. I like the mk2 designs so I have high hopes for this line, unfortunately I'd feel silly with a scorpion and neither of my mains (mileena/reptile) to go with him so I want to wait to see how far the line goes, but they won't make any more if people aren't buying them so I guess I should get Scorpion. damned if I do, damned if I don't.
>>
>>5708507
Come on, he specifically told you that some of his weren't loose and that he looked to find why the ones that were are loose and found a design flaw.

Stop. The longer you are trying to twist this the more you just look like you are being stubborn for no reason other than wanting to be stubborn. It's a stupid way to talk to people.
>>
>>5708507
>Implying that every joint loosens at the same rate
>Implying some joints don't get loose faster due to being shit

Sure, a lot of figure joints will get loose if used enough times. That doesn't mean the amount of uses you get before a joint gets loose is the same across every figure.

You ever wonder why people here make fun of things for having certain types of joints or materials, like diecast?
>>
>>5708546
>still trying to defend a guy who is clearly using logical falsies
Are you him?
Because you just need to admit you're wrong that all the DC Icon figures are defective or just shut up.

There's no point in defending someone that didn't know what he was talking about.
>>
>>5708559
>Logical Fallacies
>After trying to strawman people
lol
>>
>>5708561
>>5708561
>no u!
uh huh

>>5708553
>Sure, a lot of figure joints will get loose if used enough times.
Again, the claim was made that RIGHT NOW the joints are supposed to be loose because it's not designed right.
The claim that it'll happen eventually is a bull shitting fallacy because few other people have made a complaint about loose joints.
And that "small ring" serving as a contact point is pretty dumb to point out, since i'm pretty sure it's there to serve as a stopper to keep the limb from just sliding out, like I've seen in many other toys. The fact that he claims it's loose and such little surface space means the limb should come off pretty easily.

If it's anything like the Blue Beetle, there's an audible pop taking his removable limbs off. You don't get that sort of friction from something that is designed to be loose.
>>
>>5708588
>Again, the claim was made that RIGHT NOW the joints are supposed to be loose because it's not designed right.
No, it wasn't. They literally told you that only some of there's were loose and specifically told you why they were and that the joints won't have good longevity because of the design.

Stop trying to strawman people while screaming about logical fallacies. It looks retarded.
>>
>>5708591
The swivel joints on icons figures at the bicep are actually not the same as the ones on the removable limb sections.

I took apart a green lantern to repaint for someone. The biceps are kinda like a peg with a small circle of plastic on it that locks past the lip of the socket, the removable limbs have two wider ridges and are sorta ribbed.

The ring around the peg for the arm swivel is pretty much the only thing doing work in that joint.

ML have better joints. They are kinda tapered and the receiving socket is formed for it so it hugs it real tight.
>>
>>5708591
>All but three of my DC icons have shitty loose bicep swivels. I took one apart and found out why. The connecting joint is designed like shit with only a small ring of plastic serving as point of contact. There isn't enough area for them to grip right
>All present tense.
Present tense, dude
and the only reason he even made the self fulfilling prophecy is because i said none of mine are like that and there are few complaints since the line came out.

A flawed design means that it should have made itself manifest the looseness by now, just like his and i doubt he's had it longer most of us who got it the week or month it came out.
Where are the proofs? You have proofs? Give proofs, suka
>>
>>5708521
You and me both! I want my MK2 Reptile.

I feel like if I don't get Sub Zero and Scorpion and support this, it won't get far.

If they gave me the MK 2 cast and maybe a few MK3 robots, I can die happy. We won't need another MK line ever again.

But then again I am dreaming.

SUPPORT THIS GUYS!
Thread posts: 135
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.