[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biog/ - Bionicle and CCBS General: MoCo LoCo Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 424
Thread images: 83

File: he looks like mungus.jpg (73KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
he looks like mungus.jpg
73KB, 800x600px
Revelations:
http://www.lego.com/en-us/bionicle/story/episode-1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsoT-fPe0LU&index=1&list=PLhu2VtAo89tdVuLXHS5tJUJNp3xgmWLKn

Old Testament:
http://cross-wired-freak.tumblr.com/post/68472919868/bionicle-chronicles-bionicle-adventures-bionicle

Get up to speed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpfNrl6RIvM

No smartphone? Play the mobile game here:
http://www.lego.com/en-us/bionicle/games

Previous Thread: >>5327451

-B6
>>
Reminder that sets arent officially due for release in the US until January 1st, you impatient fucks.
>>
>>5337929
lol look at this non bzp staff pleb
>>
>>5337930
hows the mlp doing btw?
>>
>>5337929
I don't work at a LEGO store anymore, but it was pretty rare that we couldn't put stuff out whenever we got it in. The dates were mostly fixed for licensed stuff. And even with that stuff Targets and Walmarts were putting that shit out a few weeks in advance anyway, so it's not that unreasonable to expect them early.
>>
>>5337929
Reminder that Toys R Us usually stocks new Bionicle sets by this time in December.
>>
Was this posted in the last thread? I dunno if anyone really cares about it though. http://brickset.com/sets/5004409-1/Accessory-pack
Lets hope this time it's not just released in Russia and Ukraine.
>>
>>5337929
I know, I've been checking the lego store I pass by on the way to school every other day since december 1st anyway, just in case.
>>
>>5337972
Seems more like something Pohatu would wear, huh, cool.
>>
Lazy anon who wants free masks coming through as I do on every thread.

How can I make my own trans blue gali mask? Has anyone done it before? Is it possible to do without spending huge cash piles on supplies?
>>
>>5338000
>cast it
>mold it:
>A: in clear resin and spray it with Tamiya clear blue
>B: in clear blue resin

Easy peasy.
>>
>>5338000
>Has anyone done it before?
I was planning to do it before summer but IRL shit happened so I never bothered.
I might try it again sometime soon.
>>
>>5338024
I have no experience in any of these things, but I figure they can't be too hard then. What brands of shit should I buy?
>>
>>5338053
I have no idea, honestly. I know it's not difficult, but I've never had much reason to try it.
>>
Netflix show when
>>
>>5338196
Next year
>>
>>5337926
Did you really make the new /biog/ thread and add nothing to it after getting buttmad over me doing the same?
>>
Guys, what if LEGO didn't release any kaita instructions because the toa were supposed to be "united but not one" as the narrator puts it?
>>
File: tumblr_nzdjdvt3Bw1r4fmnio1_1280.png (471KB, 704x943px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzdjdvt3Bw1r4fmnio1_1280.png
471KB, 704x943px
claim your toa waifu, /biog/
>>
>>5338303

Can we plant our flags on them?
>>
File: Fuging disgusting.gif (2MB, 390x261px) Image search: [Google]
Fuging disgusting.gif
2MB, 390x261px
>>5338303
>anthro

I'd sooner claim a bullet to the brain, thanks.
>>
>>5338320

Doesn't anthro have to do with non-human anthroporphic stuff? If so then most bonkles are anthro. Enjoy your hydruka.
>>
>>5338335
Those aren't human noses m8
>>
>>5338288
don't mind him. he is just a tripfag
>>
https://m.fanfiction.net/s/1606924/1/The-Greatest-Love
this is one of the most glorious piece of bionicle literature ever written, the feeble scribbling of Greg farshtey pale in comparison to this masterpiece.
>>
File: 1448694252624.png (71KB, 482x428px) Image search: [Google]
1448694252624.png
71KB, 482x428px
>>5338473
Toa aren't for loving or kissing eachother

They are siblings
>>
How would you feel if they removed Pohatu and Kopaka and replaced them with female versions?
>>
>>5338619
wouldn't care
>>
I've been looking at Hugebricks lego cat waifu, and am trying to figure out the pieces he used for the legs that make it seem different from his Moenicle 2.0.

Not sure if they're a similar procedure, just different colors and that's what's making me see them as vastly different?

>>5338619
>Kopaka
>Female

Wouldn't that just change the bromo-erotica about Tahu and Kopaka that a bunch of degenerates already write into hetero-incest-erotica?
>>
>>5338619
A pointless change, kind of like the new Ghostbusters reboot
Who gives a shit?
>>
>>5338619
Kopaka becomes an ice queen and Pohatu doesn't change much.
Lewa might make a better girl though, with the whole reckless newbie thing.
>>
>>5338619
This: >>5338626
>>
>>5338619
Here's a better question.
You're hired to write a toa team to step up to the plate after year 3 of the new Bionicle story. Which element or elements do you write as female, how do you characterize them, and what are their dynamics like with the rest of the group?
>>
File: Concept-art-of-Mata-Nui-2.png (195KB, 657x399px) Image search: [Google]
Concept-art-of-Mata-Nui-2.png
195KB, 657x399px
Lore questions I've always wondered, if anyone knows that would be neat

Why did Mata Nui aka Great Spirit Robot crash onto spherus magna? Was this crash what caused the planet to shatter into aqua/bota/bara magna?

How long did the great spirit robot lay dormant under the sea? Long enough an island to form on his face and develop life, along with the planets to reform into spheres instead of space debris and produce an atmosphere + life? (Seems to be hundreds of millions of years)

Did the Agori/Glatorian species evolve on Bara magna during this time? Or are they related to the GSR/great beings somehow?

Was the matoran universe active during this time in metru Nui and other areas, or were they dormant as well?

And most importantly, why did the great beings Construct this God-Being in the first place and then do nothing when it crashed or intervene when Makuta tried to take over etc

(Bionicle has really great lore. Aside from the alternate universe/time travel shit or retcons and literal fanfic-tier stuff)
>>
>>5338713
>Why did Mata Nui aka Great Spirit Robot crash onto spherus magna? Was this crash what caused the planet to shatter into aqua/bota/bara magna?
Mata Nui was built before Spherus Magna crashed by the Great Beings to eventually repair the planet. He crashed onto Aqua Magna when Makuta's virus put him into a deep sleep.
>How long did the great spirit robot lay dormant under the sea? Long enough an island to form on his face and develop life, along with the planets to reform into spheres instead of space debris and produce an atmosphere + life? (Seems to be hundreds of millions of years)
1000 years.
>Did the Agori/Glatorian species evolve on Bara magna during this time? Or are they related to the GSR/great beings somehow?
Okay, you clearly have no grasp of the lore, at all.
>>
>>5338738
It just seems like an entire island geologically forming on his face and then developing soil, and then soil suitable for plantlife, and then a wide variety of planlife migrating to this island would be MUCH longer than 1000 years. 100,000 at least. (yes, even with a volcanic hotspot)
>>
>>5338713
>Why did Mata Nui aka Great Spirit Robot crash onto spherus magna? Was this crash what caused the planet to shatter into aqua/bota/bara magna?
The GSR crashed into Aqua Magna because Makuta rekt Mata Nui from the inside. This caused the Great Cataclysm (which broke Voya Nui off of the Southern Continent, among other things). The splitting of the planets was an earlier event known as the Shattering, which happened because the Element Lords were warring over energized protodermis. Or something.

>How long did the great spirit robot lay dormant under the sea? Long enough an island to form on his face and develop life, along with the planets to reform into spheres instead of space debris and produce an atmosphere + life? (Seems to be hundreds of millions of years)
Give or take, 1008 years, from the time he crashed to when the Toa Nuva woke him up. Don't ask how an entire island complete with lush greenery and wildlife formed in the short time it took for the Toa Metru to get to the surface.

>Did the Agori/Glatorian species evolve on Bara magna during this time? Or are they related to the GSR/great beings somehow?
The Matoran/Toa were created based on the Agori/Glatorian, but that's the extent of the connection.

>Was the matoran universe active during this time in metru Nui and other areas, or were they dormant as well?
The Great Cataclysm basically destroyed Metru Nui (most importantly the Archives, freeing all the Rahi inside and complicating the Toa's rescue of the Matoran).

>And most importantly, why did the great beings Construct this God-Being in the first place and then do nothing when it crashed or intervene when Makuta tried to take over etc
The robot was constructed for exploration/information gathering or some shit. The Toa/Matoran/Makuta/Rahi/basically everything inside were supposed to keep him functional, but obviously when you fill a giant robot with people, at least one is gonna want to take control of it.
>>
>>5338750
The Mata Nui Robot was specifically designed to create landmass to hide it, through the power of programmable energy-matter that is energized protodermis.
>>
>You will never have your trans purple eye stalk
>>
>>5338787
But apparently it's not able to take off the disguise without the use of bohrok?

Werent the borok just for plants anyways, not the actual landmass?

I just don't see why a half a planet sized spacefaring robot would need a disguise
>>
>>5338713
The Mata Nui robot project was a two fold experiment.

First of all, it got rid of all the energized protodermis, a powerful substance that caused the Core War (that originally employed the Glatorian) and ultimately caused the planet to destabilize enough to fragment into Bara, Aqua, and Bota Magna.

Additionally, the Great Beings, being sad/disappointed that their adopted planet fell to war so quickly, tasked the Great Spirit Robot to travel the galaxy/universe, and observe how other cultures on other planets lived in peace/dealt with their problems. Of the hundred thousand year journey, Mata Nui only fell asleep a thousand years ago and fell on Aqua Magna, so we can assume Mata Nui's mission was almost done.

The Great Spirit Robot was more of a hands off type of experiment. The Great Beings were never known for being particularly responsible about their creations after they made, after all.

Since Mata Nui was extremely analogous to a living body (Matoran are red blood cells, Toa are white blood cells, Bohrok clean up, etc.), we can assume Mata Nui being asleep for 1000 years was more literal than a giant robot would normally be. There was no brain (Metru Nui) activity, but the rest of the body still managed to function.

Ironically, it was the Toa Metru's decision to bring the Matoran to the island of Mata Nui instead of staying in the ruins of Metru Nui and awakening the Matoran that really kept Mata Nui asleep, not Makuta.
>>
>>5338684
hmmm...

New Team of Seven Toa.

Female Toa of Fire, logically the hothead
Male Toa of Water, surfer dude
Female Toa of Lightning, tomboy/leader. Yellow in color.
Male Toa of Stone, engineer.
Male Toa of Jungle, more plant than air, the large/combo set and thus the iconic spot (akin to 2016 Kopaka)
Female Toa of Ice, Elsa ripoff.
Male Toa of Earth, more purple than black, skinny, scaredy cat, Fear from Inside Out.ripoff.

None of the elements are tied with a specific gender. 3/4 in favor of males, and really only the Elsa ripoff is apparent from first sight to be a girl. Hothead is more normal and Lightning Leader is in story a tomboy, or from fans, a dyke.

There. Variety of genders, colors, and characterizations that stand separate from the Toa Okoto.
>>
>>5338806
Have you seen the last Star Trek movie? Where they hide the Enterprise so that it doesn't interrupt the natural evolution of early civilizations? That's pretty much why. So that it can land on planets and hide there in plain sight without freaking too many people out.

It's camouflage systems go beyond just the face, it just so happened that the face was the only exposed area above the water on Aqua Magna, so that's all that was covered after it crashed.

Also, the Bohrok do more than clean up plant life. Pahrak level mountains and Nuhvok create tunnels to weaken the structure of the entire island so that when the robot is ready to leave, it can easily break through. The Bohrok also serve to push citizens of the GSR back into the robot, and native lifeforms of the planet away from it so that hopefully nobody is harmed when the Mata Nui emerges.
>>
File: bionicle Korgot.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
bionicle Korgot.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>
File: Bionicle Buckley LOSS.png (510KB, 625x790px) Image search: [Google]
Bionicle Buckley LOSS.png
510KB, 625x790px
>>
>>5338297
But Kaita still wouldn't be ONE. It'd be united, but TWO.
>>
>>5338297
>kaita
>united
>not destiny
How else would you beat the Mask of Ultimate Power that combines multiple elements?
>>
>>5338927
>something something prophecy shit
Huh.
>>
Ugh what's the name of the bionicle video where the main characters are Stars Tahu and Mata Onua/Kopaka, Perditius is the villain, and the creator uses a text-to-speech program to make them talk? And this was leading up to the 2015 reveal? I wanna watch it again.
>>
>>5338297
separate but equal

so their regular forms are 'apartheid' forms?
>>
>>5338927
By not being a jackass that uses the sharp end of his warhammer to make masks.
>>
>>5338939
gotchu senpai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR4oJ482WYw
>>
File: Tyson.jpg (17KB, 479x269px) Image search: [Google]
Tyson.jpg
17KB, 479x269px
>>5338951
>see preview image
>'wow they actually gave it an abdomen articulation'
>realize it's just the orange-eye one's hand over the other's barraki eye nipples
>>
Think we'll ever see Kulta again?
>>
>>5338963
'will gen 2 be complex?'

no is and will forever be your answer
>>
File: witchdoctor.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
witchdoctor.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
>>5338963
Probably not as a whole but as a trophy slapped onto something.

>>5338971
Makuta-Garmadon's already more complex than the rest of the characters and he hasn'e showed up since the flashback.
>>
>>5338974
Makuta-Garmadon?
>>
File: MR ANDERSON.png (991KB, 790x1032px) Image search: [Google]
MR ANDERSON.png
991KB, 790x1032px
it really clonks my bonkers that the new masks aren't either like
>solid primary color/trans associated color
or
>solid color/trans clear

Because at least the second could be a Bohrok reference, even though the first would look the best.
>>
>>5338951
Fuck off.
>>
File: gee, bill.png (147KB, 305x267px) Image search: [Google]
gee, bill.png
147KB, 305x267px
>>5338984
where?
>>
>>5338939
Reviving Bionicle
>>
>>5338939
This is it here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTxO_pgMqys
>>
>>5338981
It's a nuva reference. Everything's a nuva reference
>>
File: 16355542365_6c55f809b0_b.jpg (245KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
16355542365_6c55f809b0_b.jpg
245KB, 1024x1024px
can we all agree
Lewa Gali and kopaka were the best of the 2015 toa

Wairuha master race

Pohatu was meh, onua was good but ended up looking awkward with how wide and short he was and tahu was a bit of a gappy clusterfuck
>>
>>5339091
I don't care, it looks like shit
>>
File: 20375701079_60dd064757_b.jpg (135KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
20375701079_60dd064757_b.jpg
135KB, 1024x1024px
>>
>>5339129
Nice.
>>
When will Lego smarten up and just create a simple, non bulky, concave type shell that goes on the back of limbs

Instead we either get no armor on the back, or huge bulky ways to attach 2 shells
>>
>>5339095
Compared to lanky jungle man Lewa who couldn't move his head, goldpuke Kopaka and Gali who didn't even try to be feminine?

Sure, if you say so.
>>
>>5339141
Like with SW figures?
>>
>>5339145
>Gali who didn't even try to be feminine
Has that ever been a thing?
>>
File: plain-white-background-1024x524.jpg (98KB, 683x524px) Image search: [Google]
plain-white-background-1024x524.jpg
98KB, 683x524px
>>5339147
Yeah but that piece wasn't the best, it was really thin and too long for many limbs. I imagined Just something shaped like the outline of a shell with pin connectors to go into the back of the limb.
>>
>>5339145
Whatever you say anon
>>
File: Lord_Garmadon.png (3MB, 1173x1657px) Image search: [Google]
Lord_Garmadon.png
3MB, 1173x1657px
>>5338978
Evil brother that becomes a shadow spirit and the first thing he does is control an army of skeletons.
Literally what happened in Ninjago.
Also, purple.
>>
>>5339183
Ninjago isn't Bonkle
>>
>>5339189
No it isn't but it brings a point of what you can expect from Makuta because their actions are very similar and follow the same scheme.
>>
>>5339145
Femininity comes from good posing, it's not the set's fault if you're too retarded to do that sort of thing.
>>
>>5338971
>>5338974
Saddening. A team up of him and Umurak would be fun.
>>
>>5339196
Didn't know about that.Anyway, good point.

>>5339145
>>5339181
>>5339206
I'm pretty sure Gali isn't supposed to be feminine, anon.
>>
>>5339215
>Broad shoulders, good hips

>Thinner shoulders, shitty hips

It seems to me that they tried to fix her feminity but failed because the new torso shell is too wide from the waist.
And the hips, I hate her new hips.
She is now androgynous, rather than being an athletic (Wonder Woman for example)female.
>>
>>5339183

Supports the theory that the Mask of Ultimate Power is the true final antagonist, if you compare it to the Overlord.
>>
>>5338535
toa metru tho?
>>
>>5339233
Oh shit.
This almost confirms it.

Could very well see Makuta being released in the next winter and see MoUP break out a s a giant entity on it's own in the 2017 summer.
>>
>>5339220
The only Gali that looks like she's supposed to be feminine is Mata.
>>
>>5338619
female g2 pohatu would be shit

But fem g1 pohatu? That would actually be pretty great
>>
>>5339255
What if just new characters instead of making everyone a tranny?

Would that be a better idea?
>>
>>5339260
It wouldn't be making everyone "a tranny" but making new characters is a better idea.
>>
You know, Gali is female because the original test kids thought she looked like one the most.

Do you think Lego would've changed that if the new kids thought that, say Pohatu looked like a girl?
>>
>>5339266
They probably wouldn't be asking that because the genders have already been established and they might not even still have test kids.
>>
>replace Kopaka Uniter's dark blue forearm shells with white ones from last year
>colour scheme immediately becomes more cohesive

I don't usually mod official sets but I think I'll cave on this one. I wonder if it'll look better with Kopaka 2015's thigh stickers on or not, though.
>>
>>5339181
Why does kopaka look like a mongoloid?
>>
>>5339273
Because >>5337271
>>
File: kopaka_bionicle_face_painting.jpg (44KB, 436x600px) Image search: [Google]
kopaka_bionicle_face_painting.jpg
44KB, 436x600px
>>5339273
>>5339274
It's pretty obvious.

knight (Christian heritage)
white, grumpy, asocial (stereotypic Finn)
snow, cold (Very typical weather in northern Finland)

This coming from a Finn.
>>
>>5339274
>>5339284
So when do we get art of Kopaka as Spudro?
>>
>>5339295
Gondolewa
>>
>>5339295
working on spurdpaka right now
>>
File: spurdpaka.png (61KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
spurdpaka.png
61KB, 1440x900px
>>5339295
Is this a qualified meme now?
>>
>>5339316
not done btw
>>
File: spurdpaka.png (69KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
spurdpaka.png
69KB, 1440x900px
>>
>>5339269

Kopaka's leg sticker design is dark blue so those shells would fit very well. But I'm curious to buy an extra set of stickers and apply them over the dark blue shells. Sticker sheet are dirt cheap on Bricklink.
>>
>>5339345
>tfw charge only 10 cents a pop for stickers on BL
>nobody still buys those
>>
>>5339316

Do you take requests?
>>
>>5339316
BENIS :-DDD
>>
>>5339401
Banned for profanities

-B9
>>
>>5339401
>>5339419

Gattai into Black Sixtynine.
>>
>>5339384
nah, maybe. it depends
>>
>>5339345
The only issue is that Kopaka's torso has dark blue tattoo print and his 'shield' has dark blue stickers. Having them on his forearms as well might make his upper body too noisy.
>>
>check S@H out of boredom
>Onua, Kopaka and Umarak listed as coming soon Dec 31st

My boner cannot be contained. But it'll probably be few days until they pop up in retail here
>>
>>5338303
No Gadunka? This is shit
>>
>>5339467
Gadunka a shit to compared my Bahrag queen. Where are they?
>>
Kopaka is 25 Euro!

http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Review:71311_by_Dorek
>>
>>5339451

Just a few days isn't much to wait for. I expect the sets to hit the stores some time in march where I live.
The only things that make the waiting easier is that all I've wanted since day one was Makuta's mask (which we won't be getting since the toy mask is very different) and LoSS so I could use his chestface, which I did.
Umarak the Fudd doesn't live up to my expectations as a parts pack so I'll probably wait till the summer leaks to buy him and if. And if the Destroyer is better and comes with the MoC, then I'll get it in October. That's over 3/4 of a year spent waiting.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-15-17-04-26.png (143KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-15-17-04-26.png
143KB, 800x480px
>>5339491
Oh really?
>>
>>5339491
Interesting that so many reviewers complain that the gearboxes are gone.

I miss them too, but it wouldn't work at all with the other gimmicks
>>
File: finlandprize.png (73KB, 564x304px) Image search: [Google]
finlandprize.png
73KB, 564x304px
>>5339502
>>
Did the gold skull grinder mask ever get released in NA?
>>
>>5339512

I'm surprised the same company who has anxiety attacks over it's reputation took the bold decision to jam axles and gears up the toys' asses and instructs people to turn them, encouraging (in the eyes of soccer moms) sadistic sodomy.
I wish they only gave Gali this function. The sjw tears would be salty and plentyful like a second Dead Sea.

Seriously though, good riddence to yellow gears. They ruined colour schemes that didn't rely on yellow/gold. The gearbox itself was a drain on the piece count and it pushed placed the characters' arms and shoulders back a lot. Especially when taking into consideration the breastplate that juts forward enough to accomodate breasts.
I'm half-worried that those gearboxes will return because their supporters are vocal and in places where they can be heard.
>>
>>5339565
If they return I'd believe they will just use the SW type connection.
>>
>>5339565
TLG's probably already made plans for it; the Darth Vader set's cape actually has a hole in the back at just the right place for a gearbox to go, so it's not unthinkable we'll be seeing them again soon.
>yfw Umarak the Destroyer has a cape and battle arms
>>
>>5339565
I still find it weird how almost every single 'high profile' member of the bionicle community (fansite staff) hate these sets despite them solving most of the issues people had with the first sets, the fact that the majority of complaints were about the detail on the parts when the smooth shells of ccbs were a common point of contention last year. If I could have fixed one thing on the new sets it would have been to ditch the old feet in favor of something with a more detailed design, but it seems so many people would rather get rid of any detail and have the sets just be plain CCBS shells
>>
>>5339600
I feel like last year everybody was so clouded by the simple fact that Bionicle is back that nobody wanted to say anything negative, but now that it's been out a while they're finally willing to point out the flaws.
>>
>>5339606
I feel like it's either that, or some people were so defensive of the flaws in 2015 due to it being the return of Bionicle that now when those flaws are corrected, they need to pan the corrections so that they still seem in the right for defending them last year.

I mean, liking the 2015 sets more is fine, the 2016 sets aren't perfect, but when you have BZP putting on an hour long podcast explaining how the sets are shit, and Eljay and Deevee going around the TTV message boards telling anyone who likes the new sets that their opinion is wrong, it gets pretty bothersome. Especially for myself who likes the new direction 2016 took and fear they will go back to 2015s style and problems rather than building off of what they are doing now due to these vocal complaints
>>
File: creatures.png (3MB, 2457x1790px) Image search: [Google]
creatures.png
3MB, 2457x1790px
>eurobricks review claims Terak and Melum's differences are as large as Ixir and Ukar's
I don't buy it.
>>
>>5339612
Aren't you a bit young for 4chan?
>>
File: 92223.jpg (7KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
92223.jpg
7KB, 320x240px
>>5339600
My major complaint is that despite having a large pool of different CCBS bones, shells and armor they keep falling back on the same parts and are phasing out more and more of them.
Why didn't they give Melum this one here as hands for example to make him look even less like Terak?
The crystal add-ons meanwhile could've wandered onto Kopaka's forearms.
>>
>>5339614
Terak waves his arms up and down, Melum hugs with them. There, that's the big difference.
>>
>>5339599
Take a look at Obi-Wan.

The cape has a hole for different head connection
>>
>>5339611
Most reviews have been positive m8.
>>
>>5339624
Oh, really? I've only seen the Darth Vader set so far so I had no idea. Neat.
>>
>>5339626
BZP is just awful in general, the fact that people consider it the hub of the bionicle community when they barely post Bionicle news anymore and focus on general Lego news, and actively discourage Bionicle discussion with their leak policy baffles me. Its a relic of a line that ended 5 years ago and had nothing going for it nowadays other than it's name.
>>
>>5339637
Seems kinda strange when their podcast was full of negatives and saying how bad every part of the set is.

Then again B6 did the Onua review and he was positive the whole podcast, and anyone who could hate on based Umarak has poor taste.
>>
>>5339611

It's like some people have taken it upon themselves to go out of their way to fight greeblyness. I realize it's a matter of tadte, but it drives me berserk. We've had bland, flat and smooth for years now. Would it kill a select few loud and visible people if the designers tried something different for a change? Fuck's sake....

>>5339620

It's a general friend, not a just a gallery.

>>5339626

Go trigger them by opening a discussion about Fluffy Ponies then. And keep it going for as long and civil as possible.
>>
File: KSG.png (3KB, 224x141px) Image search: [Google]
KSG.png
3KB, 224x141px
>>5339641
The podcast struck me as very casual and unofficial, and pretty much seemed to showcase how they actually feel about the sets deep down, rather than their "official" statements in the reviews.
>>5339640
BZP has always been kind of shit but I think the real tipping point was when Bionicle 1.0 got canned and everybody left except the most devote fans and people who already had reputations on the site. Some freaky shit develops when you put a bunch of autists in one place with nothing new to talk about for over five years.
>>
a friend in NY claims to have seen onua and the creatures for sale at toys r us. no pictures so im a little doubtful.

Remember getting the first few 2015 sets from mastermind a week before christmas last year though.

gonna go check it out tonight
>>
>>5339663
>NYC
>enough demand for new sets to get stocked early
I believe it.
>>
>>5339678
i think that's where people saw them for sale first last year too
>>
>>5339655
This.

My number one complaint about CCBS is that it looks generic as fuck. People complained about it for four years and qhen Lego starts addressing it they get shit on. They really should not be listening to fansites.
>>
>>5339614
Jesus, Terak looks so much better than Melum. That little nigga ready to fuck shit up.
>>
Did every Toa need friction adders on their ankles? Strange decision. Looks funky when posed. Guess they're easy enough to remove, then account for the height difference by swapping leg pieces.
>>
>>5339721
I kinda get it that they need a lot of friction due to the new function but that's just too much. Though some of the new SW figures have it too.
>>
>>5339721
It wouldn't bother me nearly as much if it were in different colors
>>
>>5339725
They need to develop an entirely new foot piece with the friction rubber built in. Hoping so see that next year.
>>
>>5339721
>>5339730

Yeah, the Hero foot is a solid piece, but we've had it since 2011. A new foot with the friction rubber added in would be great.

Now, please don't replace the small Beast/Protector feet. They have tons of connection points and are very evocative of Matoran feet of past years. They also have that great combo with the large Beast/2015 Onua feet that'd be a shame to retire.
>>
>>5339451
The last line of the descriptions seems to confirm that there will be animations on bionicle.com in 2016 as well. I just hope that the main plot will be left to Netflix and not forced into 90-second clips again.
>>
>>5339772
>the Hero foot is a solid piece

It's terrible senpai. Pretty much everything in the back half of the piece is done wrong and ruins an alright moulding in the front
>>
File: 23408590850_05aef6cd91_b-1-1.jpg (49KB, 399x90px) Image search: [Google]
23408590850_05aef6cd91_b-1-1.jpg
49KB, 399x90px
Umarak the Destroyer confirmed to wear the Mask of Control
>>
>>5339817
That first panel of Ummie just prancing about in the jungle never looks not funny to me
>>
>>5339817
So Makuta isn't wearing it? It's just floating somewhere? Where is Makuta exactly?
>>
>>5339835
I'd guess he materialises after Umarak TD is defeated.
>>
File: lammergeier.jpg (140KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
lammergeier.jpg
140KB, 750x500px
>>5339835

He's [toyspoiler]inside the Mask[/toyspoiler], anon.
>>
>>5339835
Makuta wasn't wearing any mask when he was defeated by Ekimu, he had made the MoUP for himself to use instead of the MoCo
>>
>>5339856
I figured he was laying in a crater somewhere like Ekimu was. They were both "put into an endless sleep" after all.
>>
>>5339868
With that said, you guys think Makuta did something similar what Ekimu was to the Toa? Giving telepathic commands/summoning people to do his bidding to resurrect him?
>>
>>5339866
How what he able to take control of an army of spiders and skeletons then?
>>
>>5339872
Maybe thats what the skullfuckers and Umarak are for
>>
>>5339876
I was thinking more along the lines of an actual team like "Dark Toa" or heck the Rahkshi even, if they really want to throw those into the mix, going around more secretly like spec ops while the spiders/skulls and Umarak are distracting the Toa and Ekimu.
>>
>>5339863
Ahh, classic Bionicle bullfuckery. Should've known
>>
>>5339884
>Dark Toa
As edgy as they are, I would love to see those, only because we only got teases in gen 1. Makuta's lair had shadow Toa guardians but their canonity could be argued, Toa Ahkmou was planned but they didn't go for it, and then they introduced shadow Matoran but those went nowhere too
>>
>>5338622
Specify further. Do you mean 2.0-3.0?
>>
>>5339145
>>5339206
>>5339215
>>5339220
This gets me thinking, what's the purpose of gender in this universe? Do these things reproduce?
>>
>>5339966
Pretty sure the villagers do at least.
>>
>>5339614
i wish i understood why the ice vole or whatever had to have literally nothing for legs
>>
File: thescreams.png (162KB, 336x306px) Image search: [Google]
thescreams.png
162KB, 336x306px
>>5338951
this is the worst fucking video ive ever seen in my entire life. thank you
>>
>>5339721
The legs this year do seem to be using shorter bones; they're probably just there to make it longer.
>>
>>5340020
That new long ass torso fucked up the proportions. Should've been accounted for with longer limbs to keep it proportional, but the heights needed to be kept the same.
>>
>>5340045
To be fair, as much as everyone said 2015 had amazing proportions, as much as people will tell you otherwise, people's shoulders are not 20 inches behind their neck.
>>
>>5340095
I saw that as an issue as well, have heavily modified the sets since then.

I spend tons of time modifying sets, one of the most fun parts about it for me. They're customizable, that's awesome, but they shouldn't look so bad straight-built.
>>
>>5339966
Well the villagers have families with fathers and sons and shit, so I can assume the natives of Okoto biologically reproduce.
>>
>>5340136
But can they LOVE?! That's the most important question.
>>
someone spotted kopaka + melum in atlanta. post is in the 2016 thread on bzp.
>>
>>5340095
2015 toa torsos were too short, if anything. Especially on tahu
>>
>>5340194
Who the fuck cares? That's irrelevant to the story. Nobody cares about your shitty fanfic, anon.
>>
>>5340210
>they could be hidden this well amongst the 2015 sets
Fuck I have only been doing passing glances at Bionicle sections of toy/lego stores in order to avoid awkward glares, but now I have to actually try harder.
>>
File: Accessory Jar.jpg (44KB, 342x600px) Image search: [Google]
Accessory Jar.jpg
44KB, 342x600px
You know what I'd like to see at some point? One of these with CCBS parts.
>>
File: 19341499208_a66041227e_o.jpg (161KB, 652x1000px) Image search: [Google]
19341499208_a66041227e_o.jpg
161KB, 652x1000px
>>5339957
2.0 I believe.

I really want to make the delicious legs fo 3.0, since I find them a bit more appealing.
>>
>>5339966
Agori, Glatorian, etc. and the Okoto villagers reproduce, but not Toa or Matoran. Rahi probably also do.
>>
>>5340308
>Christmas time
>worrying about akward glance
>worrying about what strangers think at any point

are you 12 or something?
>>
>>5340210
>tfw haven't even started looking

I'll probably check out a few stores tomorrow
>>
>>5340315
I wanted one during hero factory for alt color hero masks.

I'm sad they had almost NO recolors.
>>
>>5340394
But hey, at least we got three versions of the spooky skeltal robot mask!

Recolors are essential for MOCs, and they refuse to put them out. I'll never know why.
>>
>>5340308
It's nearly Christmas. Anyone who sees you will assume you're buying them for a child, if you're that worried about it.
>>
>>5340423
For a MOC, sure, but when little Timmy buys a new set, he wants it to differ from the old one he has.
>>
>>5340431
Which brings us back to the parts bucket. That would sell like crazy.
>>
>>5340443
Recolors aren't new pieces. 90% of the audience is kids who want new weapons and masks, they don't care what mishmash of colors their creations turn out to be, they just like to build stuff
>>
>>5340504
>you will never travel back in time and slap your kid self's shit because of his bad taste in lego
>>
>>5339966

Gender's not just about reproduction, you gender-conforming CIS scum etc etc.
We know that the protector masks, tools and rank are passed down from father to son, so both gender and intercourse are canon. The real question is if the toa themselves can fuck and reproduce.
I mean, toa-sized people aren't uncommon, and the one thing that really sets the toa apart is their elemental powers which they have because of their masks. Toa are no longer an offshot of a species that doesn't reproduce anyway.

>>5339835

Ekimu wasn't wearing his either, but in the webisodes he mentions that Kulta dropped by his crypt and took it just before the toa dropped by.
So, the then protectors found Ekimu *and* the MoCr and rather than place it back on his face and make stuff happen, they entombed him wearing a ceremonial deathmask and placed the MoCr outside his casket. These midget people are clearly too dumb for their own good. And noone was even tempted to just try the mask on? This is stupid.
Not to mention that we'd been lead to believe that LoSS was using it to create skull spiders and Kulta was raising the dead with it.
And why the fuck did Makuta or Kulta decided to up and do what he planned to do during the eleventh hour when he had generations' worth of time. What, was he trapped in the same jar as Rita Repulsa for a thousand years or something?

>>5340095

One motherfucking underrated five-star post. I wish we could write that mirrored on the designers' foreheads while they slept.

>>5340107

I wonder if anyone's made a custom body build where the belly and crotch continue straight down from the superchest piece rather than behind it like on the normal sets. I'd also love to see a build with a multi-part main body below the superchest. Preferably looking either layered or mechanically complex instead of just solid plates.
>>
>>5338821
This...actually sounds really cool :/ I'd definitely pay for these sets.
>>
>>5340547
Isn't Korgot a girl?
>>
>>5340547
What does Gali's vagina look like?
>>
>>5340607
We dont have the technology to figure that out yet. But there have been many different interpretations
>>
>>5340365
You could probably reverse engineer the lower boots with some finagling, that picture makes the assembly relatively clear. You will probably need those voodoo ball variants with axle holes running straight through.

Upper legs you will likely need to fool around with a bit but you can see at least some brackets as well as 2x2 cruved slopes on the inside of the thighs, so if you can build the outside shell and then fool around with the innards, I'd expect you could at least get something that looks extremely similar to what's going on on Kiri n' co.
>>
>>5340604
Yep.
>>
>>5340572
This post of mine made me reflect even further on the original's story.

Vakama was originally called "cross wired freak" because of his visions, but they all ultimately came true or helped them, so the rest of the Toa Metru eventually accepted this power as genuine.
With the revelation that Mata Nui was just a giant robot and all the Matoran were just nanobots, Vakama was back to a faulty freak.

But since "destiny" as a nanobot/cell is just "making sure the creature/machine continue to function", I think Vakama's visions were not a mistake, or at least not without merit.

Whose idea was it to bring the Matoran to the island of Mata Nui? Vakama.
Whose plan required Mata Nui to be sleeping for a good chunk of time to work? Makuta.

Vakama received visions from the mind of Makuta, so that he'd do exactly what Makuta needed.

Remember, Makuta only got his ultimate plan after the Matoran Civil War on Metru Nui, that he played the major role in breaking up. Makuta noticed how the state of Metru Nui corresponded exactly with the state of Mata Nui, and this probably prompted him to search for the higher management- the two Glatorian who were to be pilots if Mata Nui failed.

The game was rigged from the start.
>>
I'm really liking the earth guys with the new Gen Bionicle. Skull-basher and 2016 Onua are sick.
>>
>>5340607

It kinda looks like a raft. Puffy, rubbery and wet.

>>5340604

Yep. A broad-shouldered chick that really lifts and can snap her sissy male counterparts in half. I'd "hit" such a woman. Also she's got a gun between her tits. As in, those two small shells on her chest left and right of the launcher; them's titties.
>>
>>5340661
Also, Nilkuu, the Protector of Stone (or Herbs and Spices if you're cool) is definitely a trap. No male should have thighs that thick and arms so dainty b
>>
>>5340661
She'd snap you.
>>
>>5340682
>No male should have thighs that thick and arms so dainty
Gotta keep up with Pohatu's tornadoes, mang
>>
>>5340691
>Nilkuu skipped arm day to keep up with Pohatu
That's dedication.
>>
>>5340691
>>5340701
>day 121 of running workouts
>discuss with narmoto about the supplies of our villages
>went to get the both of us something to drink
>pass by a mirror and he's staring at my ass
>what the fuck, man, I'm married
>korgot has even started asking what my workout routine is
>>
>>5340710
>day 122
>my wife has started working out with korgot
>now both of them are bombarding me with questions about my workout routine
>vizuna slapped my ass later that day, too
>goddammit pohatu slow the fuck down
>>
>>5340607
She doesn't have one, toa don't have reproductive or sexual organs
>>
>>5340764
they do, here's proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR4oJ482WYw
>>
>>5340787
>if i pulled it off will you die
>it would turn me into a sex doll
>>
>>5340787
Jesus christ
>>
>>5340787
This is one of the greatest pieces of Bionicle media I've ever seen.
>>
>>5340764
Sauce?
>>
>>5340819
In G1 no on inside the GSR had reproductive organs (though Greg implied the bara/spherus magna inhabitants had humanlike ones), we have no idea how G2 works, though the villagers have families / children so that's a thing.
>>
>>5340210
Time to start looking around
>>
>>5340834
Yep, heading out tomorrow. I probably won't see shit, but I'll still pick up some older sets for parts. Gotta prepare to make the necessary fixes.
>>
>using 3 different shades of brown on one set

JUST
>>
>>5340859
Why the fuck is there that one tan piece on the tail.
>>
>>5340859
Whoever decided on the colors for the new sets should be beaten.
>>
>>5340859
>3 different browns
>black
>dark bley
>light bley
>silver
>lime
>trans neon yellow

We're almost reaching umbra levels of shitty color schemes.
>>
>>5340869
But blue has always been a viable color for ta-matoran
>>
>>5340869
Not even one of Bionicle's designers has any sense of color theory and it's a tragedy. At least they had the sense to pair the brown with trans-yellow instead of trans-lime this year, with just a bit of lime left over. They need to cool it with all the fucking gold and silver everywhere too.
>>
>>5340859
What's even worse is that Pohatu's only bits of dark orange are his mask and the glatorian necks on his upper arms. Everything else is trans lime or silver.
>>
>>5340869
Tahu's fine if you just accept that he isnt the red guy. He looks firey enough with all that trans-orange and the azure complements that well to look even more hot.

The stone guys are the only real tragedy in terms of color scheme.
>>
>>5340859
>recolor the vorox armor in dark tan
>only use it on one set despite all the other possible applications and the fact that it would have looked fine in silver there
I dont understand, do they have some plan to use a bunch of them on quake beast or something?
>>
>>5340891
To be fair, Pohatu looks a lot worse than he is in pictures because the trans lime on the crystal armor and sword pieces looks correct in photographs, but on his arms appears yellow like always, making him look even busier than he is with his two shades of brown.
>>
File: 13 - VDBQB9w.png (4MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
13 - VDBQB9w.png
4MB, 4000x3000px
>>5340903
I want to believe it's actual trans-yellow this time, seeing as there are pieces clearly colored trans-lime that look different.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Just found this guy going through some old bookshelves. Should I try to rebuild him and then upgrade him with CCBS parts?
>>
>>5340912
Yeah, I rebuilt him awhile ago, stiff as a board.
>>
>>5340912
Go ahead if you want. Just know there aren't many sets with dark red shells.
>>
>>5340636
IT IS THE BAAAAAAANE BLAAAAAAAAADE
>>
File: fire.jpg (691KB, 1892x919px) Image search: [Google]
fire.jpg
691KB, 1892x919px
>>5340869
>yfw all the gold and trans-red actually makes him look more like fire than before
>>
>>5340910
The bone on the Creature of Stone's tail is the same color as Pohatu's arms in that CGI render, and we know it's trans-lime. Sorry, anon.
>>
>>5340944
I think it really would've made him look better was if some parts of the chest piece were trans red. Maybe around the ribs or the part between the stickers.
>>
File: 31 - AKt3c4C.png (4MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
31 - AKt3c4C.png
4MB, 4000x3000px
>>5340944
I've never been a big Tahu fan but I really, really like him. Speaking of which, I've noticed one of his blades has an axle and the other doesn't. Are they supposed to combine?
>>
File: 11 - jSaRwpQ.jpg (721KB, 4000x3002px) Image search: [Google]
11 - jSaRwpQ.jpg
721KB, 4000x3002px
>>5340953
God fucking damn it. Why do they do this to us?
>>
>>5340944
That's not the issue at all, you fuck. It's the horrible distribution of colors, use of black and grey bones, the tiniest bit of blue that does more to distract than provide contrast, and the appalling silver sliver on his mask.
>>
>>5340869
He doesn't look that bad, but I might be wrong about it in person.

I'm wondering why add the azure blue if they weren't going to swap out his fire bits for Azure bits?

It'd look bitchin' if you ask me. Would explain how his flame is getting more intense, y'know?

Maybe even go with the eventual white flame or a burned out?

But eh.
>>
>>5340973
Because the brown sets have always sold the worst

What they don't realize is that they sell worse because they always give them shit designs compared to the rest
>>
How come no one on bricklink in the US has these? I'd rather not wait 2 weeks to get them from another country, or be forced to buy the entire set.
>>
>>5340979
>burned out
Shadow Tahu, yo.
>>
>>5337926
If I pull off that mask will he die?
>>
File: prancing and shit.png (101KB, 219x252px) Image search: [Google]
prancing and shit.png
101KB, 219x252px
>>5341123
It would be extremely relaxing.
>>
>>5337926
Can Umurak wearing the MoCtr still combine with the creatures?
>>
>>5341127
Yeah why would he not
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 343x385px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 343x385px
>>5340607
>vagina
>>
File: makooti.png (269KB, 448x454px) Image search: [Google]
makooti.png
269KB, 448x454px
>>5341127
Yeah, why else would they change it from the original Dorito chip shape?
>>
>>5340996
>brown sets
>shit design

Well, I mean, shit is brown.
>>
Is umarak designed to combine with any beast, or is he supposed to hijack lewa's specifically like on the box art?
>>
>>5341140
>hewkii mahri
>pohatu nuva
>pohatu phantoka
>pohatu 2015

All objectively bad designs on Lego's part
>>
>>5341145
>>pohatu nuva
>>pohatu phantoka
>>pohatu 2015
>>objectively bad
u wot
I'll give you phantoka, but nuva is literally the mata version with armor and a better weapon, and the 2015 is just a samebuild with one of the cooler weapons
>>
>>5341143
>not creating a mega-beast using Uxar's head for Umarak along with him using every creature
>>
>>5340996
donchu be talkin shit about my nigga Panrahk
>>
>>5341146
Nuva's mask looks terrible and has a bad body design. He's like a super fat midget

2015 is too bland, has the least pieces by a large margin, is short again, and has no back armor
>>
File: 1419107864122.png (92KB, 1065x645px) Image search: [Google]
1419107864122.png
92KB, 1065x645px
>>5341164
They'll never understand his true meaning
>>
>>5340966
I think all of the toa have long two handed weapons for the new gear function

also speaking of, someone needs to use the new bone structure to make a more G1 Pohatu
>>
>>5339181
Unf
>>
>>5340879
This. The new designers don't fucking know shit about colour coordination.

Brown looks garbage with trans yellow, they should have used trans-ivory.

There are two many dual colour sets. They need to fucking read the /fa/ sticky and coordinate similar shades complimented by suitable tones.
>>
>>5341207
>trans-ivory

The hell even is that? You sound like a pretentious asshole.
>>
>>5341211

He probably means trans black, like Onua's Kaukau.

And I disagree, the trans lime is fine as it is.
>>
>>5341212
That is like literally the opposite of ivory.
>>
Ketar's review is up on BZP and it's not that good
>>
>>5341228
Might be the worst g2 set.
>>
>>5341230
Was talking about the review, but yeah that's kinda true too
>>
>>5341228
>zero comments about the color scheme
Well. I always knew they were retards.
>>
>>5341207
Onua looks fine though.
>>
>>5341230

Scorpio is still worse.
>>
File: 1449535122081.png (89KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1449535122081.png
89KB, 640x480px
>>5341207
>trans-ivory
>>
do they still make comics?
>>
File: 23660685402_efaf2cb819_b.jpg (120KB, 1024x765px) Image search: [Google]
23660685402_efaf2cb819_b.jpg
120KB, 1024x765px
His legs look so much better without those friction extenders on the ankles.
>>
>>5341411
Besides the mini comics on the boxes/instructions, there's a graphic novel coming out in a couple weeks. Nothing DC though, which is a shame.
>>
>>5341413
I'd swap the leg bone to his old one and give the uniter one to uniter Gali.
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 800x600px
>>5337926
Can somebody ask one of the shits who already has Umarak whether or not the MoCo fits on Narmoto? All We have right now is this pic and I can't make out if it'll collide or not.
>>
>>5341207
>two many
>trans ivory

Literally lold
>>
>>5341466
>tfw after this year we'll have every part for Makuta except the trans-purple six shooter
Feels so good.
>>
>>5341467
What about trans-ivory is funny?
>>
>>5341413
are these out yet?
>>
>>5341138
You gay nigga?
>>
>>5341540
You straight nigga?
>>
Improved this titan. R8 it?
>>
>>5341559
Crotch is weak.
Feet are nice.
>>
>>5341561
oh my lord not him again
What's up with this guy?
>>
>>5341570
He loves kfc
>>
>>5341473
Wrong. We don't have trans-purple 3L shells for use on his torso. We have 4L ones.
>>
>>5341577
Aw man really? I thought I saw some on Onua.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 500x372px
>>5339612
Fourchan really is dead isn't fellas
>>
>>5338619
sure
>>
>>5338950
You know that IRL blacksmiths use spikes and spindles for shaping things all the time, right?
How else would you punch a hole in a forged object?
>>
>>5339614
That's because their fuckhueg paws are covering up the build.

Try and look at the backs. Even from this shitty angle you can see that Terak and Melum use different mechanisms
>>
>>5340315
You're not the only one. This has been a /biog/ wish since the beginning, and every time it gets posted I have to agree emphatically.

LEGO GIB CCBS TUB PLOX. 50 MONEY EVEN I NOT CARE.
>>
>>5340607
Like a degloving hazard.
>>
>>5341584
No. And come to think of it, we don't have the shortest bones in trans purple either, only the second-shortest (on Terak)
>>
>>5340315
>>5341649
It's not like Bricklink exists.

And I bet you could get a shitload of bones for $50
>>
>>5340315
i already have too many bones and plain shells in every colour. If you're buying sets these pieces are so common you end up with too many.

I don't really see the point in making a bucket of parts that come in every set and have appeared in every colour (besides in certain sizes)
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 720x657px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 720x657px
>>5341577
>sticking with the fatty Ekimu build and not just streamlining your Mask Makers to look like Narmoto

My Makuta is two sets away from completion. Idk what you're talking about.
>>
>>5341692
Because some of us don't own a single hero factory set.
>>
>>5341694
Ekimu looks stocky, like a Dwarf. It fits with his 'forgemaster' aesthetic, so I don't think I'd like to make Makuta any different.

Really swish recreation of his hammer, though.
>>
>>5341744
And not all of us have the time/money to get all the G2 sets either.
>>
>>5341744
as someone super late to the ccbs party having only just managed to recently get all the bionicles a parts bin of stuff in useful colors would be ideal, even better if they include ideas or "inspirations" like other lego sets
>>
>>5340859
I wonder what kids think of all the mashed up colors in come of these sets. after all they are the target audience. I mean this apparently made it pass a few tests.
>>
>>5341761
You're the reason >>5340859 is a thing
>>
>>5341559
im with the other guy. basic crotch makes me worry moving legs will wear out joints quick. also, needs wider shoulders. looks like a lanky guy in highschool posing for a school photo
>>
File: 1435792472046.jpg (59KB, 363x307px) Image search: [Google]
1435792472046.jpg
59KB, 363x307px
>>5341207
>Trans-ivory
>>
I hate how bricklink organizes CCBS parts. Most of them are under "Hero Factory", yet the 2015+ parts are thrown back under "Bionicle".

Why can't they just make a new CCBS category?
>>
>>5341873
Because they didn't originally thought it would expand and rearranging shit is painful.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
I like to picture Kulta and the army of Skullfuckers as a band of roving cannibal/zombies, with Kulta as the intelligent and charismatic leader. So after building DrScorpionX's Kulta Kai, I built some food for him and his soldiers.
>>
So what does /biog think of the new sets?

Tahu=Too much gold
Onua=Sweet
Kopaka=Sweet
Lewa=Sweet
Gali=Sweet
Creatures except for Ketar=Pretty Sweet
Umarak=Sweet
Pohatu=Trash
Ketar=Worse than Solek
>>
>>5341964
I don't think Pohatu's that bad looking to be honest. Ketar is shit though.
>>
>>5341959
Gotta love Kulta Kai. Gets rid of Lord of Skull Spiders and makes Skull Grinder a proper, scary size. And color scheme is somehow still better than some other skullfolk.

>>5341964
Raise Pohatu from Trash to Not Very Good.
Ketar can't be worse than Solek. Unique (if not the best) gear function, joints that won't shatter, good Technic build, and actually useful for a parts pack.

All Solek had were his mask (which I loved) and his depressingly common swords.
>>
>>5341538
They're not officially out until January 1st but some stores have been already been putting them on the shelves, or some people ask if they have them in the back.
>>
>>5341964
tahu's swords look retarded
gali & pohatu are suffering from random color syndrome, pohatu's case is terminal
onua and lewa look like the best choices for 2016
everyone will buy kopaka and umarak don't pretend you won't succumb to the package deal
>>
>>5342002
>gali & pohatu are suffering from random color syndrome
>implying Gali's orange isn't fab as fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>5341993
And he transforms, just as icing on the cake. Wonder how Lego feels about these random fans being able to do better combo models than the official ones.

Also here's a better look at Kultas victim from the last photo. The torso is a bit long, but if I wanted to keep the pistons and tubes (which I really wanted to keep) I had to do it. Also S/O to my only four dark red CCBS shells holdin it down.
>>
>>5341964
Yes, because before the sets come out, or are widespread, is the best time to ask what /biog/ thinks of the new sets.
>holy shit, fuzzy pics of new bionicles
>look rad as fuck
>get better pics
>it's shit
>get released
>it's great
The pattern has repeated itself 3 times. It will be this way every six months. Check back in March
>>
>>5342008
Shame that Marrow and Fracture aren't better than their components, but that can be chalked up to:

Poor sets to combine
Needing to transform
Needing to split in half and each half transforms into an arm and a leg.

Kulta Kai was really destined to be the best from the start. Unified color scheme, Torso mode, and one of the sets being a goldmine of technic pieces ensured it.
>>
Whatever happened to that anon who posted nudes of his girlfriend?
>>
>>5342015
Exactly. As any transformer fan can tell you, the torso bots usually end up the best, and honestly the combined mode is just meh to me. Hips are too wide and the head is too small. Like the use of Kultas "gear" as the chest tho
>>
>>5342009
I was just curious about peoples thoughts on the high res pics. I understand opinion is subject to change when the sets come out.
>>
>>5342025
Pretty sure this is the wrong thread bro
>>
>>5342009
Except that there are still people who hate the sets even after they're released, so you're only entirely wrong.
>>
>>5342030
Nah, it was the same person who did that blue/black Skrall moc.
>>
>>5342032
These are the same people that now think the 2015 Toa are flawless specimens of constraction design.
>>
>>5342039
Really? Never saw it. Was it any good?
>>
>>5342040
Again you're wrong. I know this because I'm one of these people. Every single time a new wave of g2 sets gets leaked/released I'm hoping that its going to be the wave that's actually good and I've been let down every time.
>>
>>5342040
They're pretty good but they have flaws like awkward long or short limbs (tahus legs, kopakas arms) or badly unarmored parts, or shoulders that lie two meters behind their neck but most can be fixed with a few simple modifications
>>
>>5342008
>Wonder how Lego feels about these random fans being able to do better combo models than the official ones.
pretty indifferent, I would think. Remember, official LEGO builds are 100% legal connections, no half-pin fuckery or other odd techniques.
>>
>>5342058
Well, so are a lot of the fan models.
>>
SCOUTERS REPORT IN

anyone seen any new sets yet? I'm thinking of looking tomorrow
>>
>>5342087
Hold your horses, bro. I didn't find any Bionicle sets in my TRU until after New Years. You're gonna have to wait another week at least.
>>
File: sgk543k.jpg (74KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
sgk543k.jpg
74KB, 540x405px
So did that anon who saw the Summer sets disappear? He even said he'd take another look at the catalog but I guess he was just bullshitting.
>>
>>5342116
We won't get summer set pictures until March at least.
Plus, why should anyone put their jobs at risk for a bunch of internet nobodies? Just so we can see set pictures 3 months early.
>>
Fuckin scrub ass BZP review of Kopaka/melum complained that it was not worth $30 IDIOTS ITS A $25 SET WAY TO CHECK YOUR FACTS
>>
>>5342263
Sauce

I've always heard 30
>>
Literally the Lego shop at home site. 24.99 usd
>>
>>5342304
Not the original guy, but that sounds better. I think $25 for Kopaka and Melum is a lot more palatable than $30.
>>
File: image.jpg (816KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
816KB, 2592x1936px
Just went to some obscure department store that was closing down and found a bunch of 03 matoran in their boxes.

Pretty trippy and awesome.

Guessing they had them in the back since 03 and brought them out when getting rid of all their stock.

Gonna open some and save doubles
>>
>>5342039
I think that he tripped as indigo.
>>
File: image.jpg (891KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
891KB, 2592x1936px
>>5342354
Originally went out looking for new bionicles and ended up with these. So it's a pretty good day. Anyone interested?
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>5342361
Open contents of hahli. Cool little mini poster
>>
>>5342354
>>5342361
>>5342373

DAYUMM good luck there son.
>>
File: image.jpg (928KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
928KB, 2592x1936px
Sooo nice seeing these old pieces in perfect shape.

Not sure if the mask is a different colour of blue than galis. Looks kinda greeny
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
Sooo nice seeing these old pieces in perfect shape.

Not sure if the mask is a different colour of blue than galis. Looks kinda greeny
>>
>>5342354
That's crazy. These are like relics.

tfw bionicle nearly 20 years old
>>
>>5342403
15 is not 20 anon.
>>
>>5342406
2021 isn't too far off

It just blows my mind a little bit
>>
File: image.jpg (940KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
940KB, 2592x1936px
Built them. Macku comes with air mini poster which is weird. Kept the doubles that were in better condition.

Still pretty surreal that I found them on the shelf of a store
>>
>>5342463
Build a combo model from the three of them, following the same basic philosophy the Mctoran and Toa Mata had.
>>
>>5342479
There's two really bad combiners on the back.

Really sucks that they didn't have more.

Makes me wonder whether they would have more if I went here a few weeks ago
>>
>>5342485
Yeah I know about that combiner, I'm saying to make your own.

As for more of them, you're likely SOL. Assuming you bought those for a reasonable price (I'd guess $5) and you bought all of them, and maybe looked/asked for more, that's most likely it.

You have to remember that that plastic went in their bags over a dozen years ago. They're practically older than G2 Bionicle's target audience.
>>
>>5342493
Payed $8 cad each (so basically like 6 usd) and yea that probably is all they had. The store was nearly empty and I'm assuming it was just stock they found in a corner in the back or something that they never put on shelves.

And sure I'll build something out of them
>>
File: image.jpg (668KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
668KB, 2592x1936px
Made this abomination
>>
>>5342532
Build the combiner on the back of the box pls
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>5342538
Naw I just put them back together

Here's s picture of it :p
>>
>>5342182
We'll get them at toy fair in february at the latest
>>
Anyone got previous experience with replacement parts service at lego.com? I'm getting another protector of earth mask after I lost the one.
>>
>>5342715
Tell them your set didn't come with one, and that you bought it from toys r us or something. They'll almost always send out parts for free if it was missing from the box, but it's basically up to the rep you get if you get a replacement for a lost one.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
Tried building Irnaak, midday through realized I didn't have the necessary parts. So I built an Ignika with what I had at that point. Arms are shit because I still haven't found out how to do bulky arms, but it didn't turn out bad for an Irnaak clone.
>>
File: 2015-12-17 18.58.57.jpg (3MB, 3771x2121px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-17 18.58.57.jpg
3MB, 3771x2121px
What demonic energies will I obtain by absorbing this strange skull, /biog/?
>>
>>5342946
An army of annoying fanboys and an association with autism that will never go away. But also Michael Dorn is God. That's pretty cool.
>>
>>5342988
>An army of annoying fanboys
How are G1fags fanboys?

>an association with autism that will never go away
That's regular Lego.

Why does G1 make you so angry?
>>
>>5341270
>>5341467
>>5341871

>no fucking imagination

None of you have seen a pair of transparent light brown classes frames have you?
>>
>>5341211
You sound like a dumb cunt that assumes shit about people because of your lack of imagination. Trans-ivory is simply just a transparent light brown colour.
>>
>>5342946
The ability to wind-fly
>>
File: xmefDLR.jpg (494KB, 2350x3456px) Image search: [Google]
xmefDLR.jpg
494KB, 2350x3456px
>>5342999
He never mentioned g1 you c.uck

Posting cool art
>>
File: wTZFXjS.jpg (563KB, 2350x3456px) Image search: [Google]
wTZFXjS.jpg
563KB, 2350x3456px
>>5343041
:^]
>>
File: w1th6pl.jpg (677KB, 2350x3456px) Image search: [Google]
w1th6pl.jpg
677KB, 2350x3456px
>>5343043
:^O
>>
File: Fc6RZXd.jpg (339KB, 2350x3456px) Image search: [Google]
Fc6RZXd.jpg
339KB, 2350x3456px
>>5343044
:^|
>>
File: 6XaL4Jf.jpg (263KB, 2350x3456px) Image search: [Google]
6XaL4Jf.jpg
263KB, 2350x3456px
>>5343045
:^D
>>
>>5343046
;^P
>>
File: 1445346837047.jpg (64KB, 680x1047px) Image search: [Google]
1445346837047.jpg
64KB, 680x1047px
>$25 dollars for Kojack and Melon
D-does this mean he'll be 20 bongland money?
>>
>>5343072
Hell no
>>
>>5343006
Which doesn't even exist as a Lego color. Don't just start making random bullshit up and expect anyone with a brain to know what the fuck you're talking about. No amount of so-called "imagination" makes me think "transparent light brown" when you use the word IVORY, because 90% of the time the word is used to describe something WHITE.

All you're doing is both proving my original statement true whilst sounding like even more of a colossal idiot.
>>
File: ivory lego.jpg (99KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
ivory lego.jpg
99KB, 640x426px
>>5343041
It's two pieces that are only found in G1 sets and this anon loathes G1. He doesn't need to explicitly say it. Cuck's a pretty shitty meme btw.

>>5343086
>Which doesn't even exist as a Lego color. Don't just start making random bullshit up and expect anyone with a brain to know what the fuck you're talking about.
It is. See pic. He's not making this shit up. An old Lego space set I had was full of ivory pieces.

> No amount of so-called "imagination" makes me think "transparent light brown" when you use the word IVORY, because 90% of the time the word is used to describe something WHITE.
Ivory is an off white color. Are you really getting mad that he didn't explicitly state the ivory in question is a bit darker than normal? It's honestly not hard to come to that conclusion if you look at the pic he was talking about and notice that he didn't just say white. You were just being a lazy dick.

>All you're doing is both proving my original statement true whilst sounding like even more of a colossal idiot.

Original statement: >The hell even is that? You sound like a pretentious asshole.

All your post was you insulting him when it was your fault you couldn't imagine an ivory colored piece that's also transparent, which is exactly what his words meant and was annoyed over nothing. You also called him pretentious although what he said wasn't ambiguous in the slightest. Now that he's said he wants it to be slightly darker than just ivory, all that can be said is that he could have been a bit more specific. He was maybe a bit lazy. You haven't proved anything. Anyway, why so buttmad? You didn't expect for him to insult you as well?
>>
>/biog/ - color study general
>>
>>5343143
There are a lot of slackers around. Something I forgot to mention in my post was that the plate of armor on the tail on >>5340859 is what he was talking about, but transparent. I now think he could have instead said "the same color as the plate armor" so people here would get it. Makes more sense to put it like that, too.

Another but unrelated thing is that I'm making the next /biog/ thread when this one gets to page 9.
>>
Hello everyone lurker here. I only recently discovered there even was a bionicle general here on 4chan, and I'm someone who would be labelled more as a g1 nostalgiafag. I also am generally uninterested in MOCs (I like seeing them, but never create any).
In any case, I have pretty much every set up until the Hordikas, except for a few exceptions, after which I started getting like half the sets that would come out during a year and stopped completely after Mahri Nui. Not only I have many old sets, I even have the Mata Nui board game and one or two toa nuva TCG decks.

What I'm interested in now is getting those few exceptions I'm missing from the very old days (I'm looking at you, Tarakava and Manas), and I've seen I can get those on bricklink. What I don't know is how to get some single pieces I'm missing or want to substitute (my little brother chewed on Toa Mata Tahu's and Kopaka's swords). What's my best chance to get my hands on these? I would prefer not to buy the whole set again.
>>
>>5343160
I'm a complete idiot. I discovered how to look for single pieces on bricklink.
>>
File: 1426075734629.jpg (82KB, 707x459px) Image search: [Google]
1426075734629.jpg
82KB, 707x459px
>>5343129
>he
>him

I sense projection
>>
>>5342724
nice nipple chains
>>
>>5343237
What else am I meant to say? I think you've been looking too deep into 4chan posts.
>>
>>5343043

Back when I was a kid I used to think Pohatu's weapon was lame as ass. One guy was a sword of fire to skewer and burn people with. Another had an axe, face-raking claws etc and Pohatu had a fucking football. What kind of western kid looks up to a pacifist? Pohatu was to the toa what the guy with the heart ring in Captain Planet was. No internet back then, mind you. And he was kicking a fucking rock. What kind of retard does that?
Nowadays I see him as perhaps the biggest badass of the group. He didn't need a weapon to fight with, like the others. He could just kick people and monsters to pieces. Instead he traded his crutch for a pair of bitchin' Po-Koro sweatshop Nikes.
And he didn't have to rely on some kid appeal colour to attract brats either. Plebs went for the red ranger, while the better people chose to take a Pohatu home instead. Though as with everything LEGO ever sold, his set needed either mods or a revamp. And his nuva mask was the ugliest of the year if not the entire pre-metru era.
>>
>>5343129
Dude, just admit that throwing out shit like "Trans Ivory" with no explanation to WHAT it is makes you look like a pretentious douchebag.

I've been a Bionicle and Lego fan for well over a decade now, and this is the first I've heard of ivory as a Lego color.

There's been white, light grey, clear, Trans black/smoky clear, tan, and even the recent bright/pastel yellow. No ivory.

Any "ivory" you say you see is just white bricks yellowed with age. Fuck off.
>>
>>5343268
Whoops, forget bley and light bley to contrast the older grey and light grey. Point still stands.

And I've looked up "Lego ivory color". All I got were six different links to the same seller, selling Lego COMPATIBLE ivory base plates.

You're full of shit.
>>
File: Takanuva.jpg (194KB, 562x846px) Image search: [Google]
Takanuva.jpg
194KB, 562x846px
>>5343268
>Dude, just admit that throwing out shit like "Trans Ivory" with no explanation to WHAT it is makes you look like a pretentious douchebag.
No. Ivory isn't that uncommon of a color to be brought up. Even someone who had somehow never heard of that color could just look it up.

>Any "ivory" you say you see is just white bricks yellowed with age. Fuck off.
Takanuva had ivory pieces so my memory isn't doubting me. GG.
>>
Ivory is pic related. And it looked good imo mixed with the early dark brown.
>>
>>5343274
Nice B8 M8, I R8 8/8.

If Takanuva was "Ivory" to you then so is Kopaka. You're full of shit and you know it.
>>
>>5343279
That's tan (or possibly light tan to contrast Pohatu 2016's chest of dark tan) you mongoloid.
>>
So let me get this straight, we are calling both tan pieces and white pieces ivory now? Is this some sort of dank meme?
>>
File: Takanuva_and_Ussanui.jpg (42KB, 560x380px) Image search: [Google]
Takanuva_and_Ussanui.jpg
42KB, 560x380px
>>5343280
>If Takanuva was "Ivory" to you then so is Kopaka. You're full of shit and you know it.
These pieces are clearly ivory. Get your eyes checked or don't talk about similar colors. I'm having trouble finding an official photo of Kopaka's set so I can't tell you if he also is or not.
>>
>>5343285
Gold and white are not ivory
>>
>>5343283
It must be, but it's not a very good one.

>>5343285
TROLL ALERT

What the fuck, dude? I WAS THERE when Takanuva was first spoiled. A big point of interest in him was that his limbs were white like his body, rather than a softer color like Kopaka's light grey or Pohatu's tan.

You're a moron who's wasted too much of my time.
>>
File: a better image.jpg (136KB, 1013x815px) Image search: [Google]
a better image.jpg
136KB, 1013x815px
>>5343287
Here's a better image. View the full image. It's clearly ivory, not white.
>>
>>5343285
Bro, takanuva is white. Hes sitting on a shelf above my tv, hes white, the same color as kopaka, kopaka metru, kopaka phantoka, kopaka 2015, and kopaka 2016
>>
>>5343289
See >>5343290. An official photo that was taken before release. How old were you?
>>
>>5343285
>>5343290
Desaturating an official image doesn't count as "proof", retard.
>>
>>5343293
Take a picture of Takanuva and Kopaka mata and upload it.

>>5343295
It's an official photo, retard.
>>
>ITT anon leaves his takanuva in the sun too long and argues on the internet about the resulting color
>>
>>5343294
And even if we count the second, altered image as official, it doesn't change the fact that Takanuva is still white. I sharply remember those white Nuva legs. Once I get back from an errand, I'm digging through my closet for one to compare to both other white and tan pieces.
>>
>>5343298
I am at work at the moment or I would.

I have to earn money for bonkles somehow.

If this debate is still going on by the time i get home, i will take a comparison picture.
>>
>>5343299
I don't have Takanuva atm and that's not the evidence I'm using. I'm using an official photo that won't age or be damaged. Why didn't they make it as white as the pieces of Kopaka and Kurahk on their box art huh? >>5343290

>>5343301
>And even if we count the second, altered image as official
The photo is 100% official. I can see it in the instruction manual for my Rahkshi.

>it doesn't change the fact that Takanuva is still white.
It raises the question as to why the pieces are darker in the photo when it would look better brighter. And you haven't proven Takanuva's pieces are straight white.

>>5343305
Why are you on 4chan at work?
>>
>>5343306
Because i can browse 4chan without looking at porn.

Also, look at set invintory. All the parts are white.
http://alpha.bricklink.com/pages/clone/catalogitem.page?S=8596-1&name=Takanuva&category=%5BBionicle%5D%5BTitans%5D#T=I
>>
>>5343086
Exactly, you're a fucking dumbcunt with no imagination.

Just because it isn't a lego colour doesn't mean they can't make it. You are a daft cunt who should be purged.
>>
>>5343308
You're comparing a site categorizing it as white to my official photo that shows it's not plain white?
>>
Reminder that even if you show this guy how white your takanuva is, he will just claim that you switched the parts around.

To whichever anon that manages to get home first and post takanuva pics, I salute you.
>>
BAIT
A
I
T
>>
>>5343315
It's literally just an illusion caused by different lighting on the CG rendering, possibly accentuated by the dark gold on the figure.

Also none of this proves the existance of the originally mentioned trans ivory which doesn't exist in the slightest.

I won't bother getting into how I think trans neon green is a good complement to burnt orange, but what I will say is that you are an idiot if you think Lego would create a brand new color for constraction of all things.
>>
File: 20151217_170151.jpg (213KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
20151217_170151.jpg
213KB, 1328x747px
"So if you’re the Toa of Light, why are you white?”
“Oh my god Lewa, you can’t just ask people why they’re white.”
>>
I fucking hate you people
>>
>>5343316
>Reminder that even if you show this guy how white your takanuva is, he will just claim that you switched the parts around.
I know that's not possible though. Don't be an asshole and make assumptions.

>>5343319
You're just dumb. You think bringing up an official photo is bait? How am I sure you're guys aren't baiting me?

>>5343320
>It's literally just an illusion caused by different lighting on the CG rendering, possibly accentuated by the dark gold on the figure.
Topkek. It's a photo with effects, not cgi like Kopaka's and Kurahk's.

>Also none of this proves the existance of the originally mentioned trans ivory which doesn't exist in the slightest.
I didn't claim trans ivory existed. I claimed ivory was a color Lego has used. Just make shit up senpai.

>what I will say is that you are an idiot if you think Lego would create a brand new color for constraction of all things.
They did it in the past though so you're the idiot.

>>5343321
That looks like ivory to me. That's due to age. I was wrong.
>>
>>5343266
His foot extensions are his weapons
>>
>>5343274
>>5343285
>Takanuva had ivory pieces so my memory isn't doubting me. GG.

No he didn't

>>5343279
That's tan
>>
>day 17 of checking every Wal-Mart, Lego store, Toys R Us, and Mastermind toys in the area
>still no based deer man
I'm going to have to wait for January, aren't I.
>>
>>5343335
>No he didn't
You're a bit late for this post.
>>
>>5343326
https://youtu.be/GEeYjSCeO-Y?t=3m19s

It's white
>>
>>5343342
Did you read only "That looks like ivory to me."?
>>
>>5343346
That's specifically what I was replying to actually
>>
>>5343352
Why? "Look, here's another person who can't tell the difference"? The color on that Takanuva in particular is ivory.
>>
Can I make the next /biog/ thread now?
>>
>>5343373
Go
>>
>>5343391
Is that "yes" or "fuck off"?
>>
>>5343397
maybe
>>
>>5343401
Are you that anon?
>>
>>5343072
yes senpai, check the site
>>
New thread here.
>>5343411
>>5343411
>>5343411
>>
>>5343397
yea do it, this one isn't bumping and there are underages arguing about takanuva having a different color of white
>>
>>5343397
Thats a go ahead from me
>>
>>5340607
This
>>
>>5340910

TRANS YELLOW? HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE
Thread posts: 424
Thread images: 83

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.