[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have this old thing. Any idea how much I can get out of this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 18330030.jpg.jpg (13KB, 168x432px) Image search: [Google]
18330030.jpg.jpg
13KB, 168x432px
I have this old thing. Any idea how much I can get out of this? I see amazon selling one for fucking $100. Mine is not sealed though, I dont even have the box anymore. Help from toy pros?
>>
It's just some tiny figure with zero articulation, have the same one collecting dust here.

Amazon prices are not accurate, they often put up things for high prices and hope that sooner or later a fool comes along that pays it.
>>
>>5316701
Had the same one. Glued his gun in cause fuck losing that.
>>
>>5316705
The problem is I dont see any on ebay. I have no idea what it's worth. I'm thinking $20 is too low
>>
File: IMG_3245.jpg (185KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3245.jpg
185KB, 750x500px
>>5316723
Honestly, it's not some super special limited edition thing, it has no articulation, isn't crazily detailed or very big.
You might be lucky to find some crazy fan who wants it, but I doubt it.
Not even sure the majority of people would pay 20 bucks for it.

>>5316713
Mine actually fell down a shelf once, lost half of the hand AND the gun of course is lost too.
>>
>>5316733
I have actually put it up for $20, and I got two people replying. That's when I figured, maybe I should put it up for higher. Sounds lame since now I dunno what to tell these 2 dudes.

Feel kinda bad abt selling it even, it looks cool af
>>
>>5316740
You have two choices:
> sell it for the money, have 20 bucks
> gamble and hope someone else might buy it for more even if it might be that nobody buys it then

If you aren't 100% sure about selling him the second choice is good too.
In such a case tell the two you are still a) unsure or b) that you have a second person interested and would give it to the one who makes the higher offer.
>>
>>5316745
Thanks I'll probably bump it up to $30. I am 100% sure that even this is low , and whoever buys it will resell it for higher. Pisses me off.

At the same time this is the best time to sell ... Christmas and all. It's now or wait a year

Now you guys know not to sell this one for less than $20 at least
>>
>>5316771
i sold mine in ebay for 55 / buy it now.
>>
post it on ebay set the starting bid at the lowest you are willing to see it go

post link here
>>
OP and everyone else in this thread is a fag.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xultra+detail+snake.TRS0&_nkw=ultra+detail+snake&_sacat=0

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=ultra+detail+snake&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

eBay has a 'sold listings' checkbox that allows you to check, guess what, SOLD LISTINGS.

OP wants to sell Ultra Detail Figure - Metal Gear Solid Collection #2 Snake Camo.

If he had made an actual goddamned attempt, he would have found that there are 2 listings for the figure, one from Japan at $200(because Japanese sellers on ebay either undersell or oversell) and one from Ohio who's basing his price off the Japanese listing like a dumbass for about 150 shipped.

Now, if you do the smart thing and reduce the search terms, you'll note that the other figures in the line have a general listing/sale price of between 25-50 dollars. Chances are that no one wants to pay more than that for these, especially given that there are now articulated options available.

Do your own goddamn work next time, /toy/ isn't Antiques Roadshow.
>>
>>5316733
Lol mine broke his thimb off
>>
>>5316713
same here, glued my Raiden and Old Snake.

OP, that's the only existing MGS3 Snake with both eyes in its scale. I'm not sure if RAH has one with both eyes. I'd say it's worth 30-50$. that's good enough.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.