[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me /tg/ I've got a 5e campaign going on and it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Help me /tg/ I've got a 5e campaign going on and it's pretty swell but my gf wants to join the campaign, and play as a nurse at that.
So anyone got a decent nurse homebrew class? Or battle medic maybe? idk I'm kind of pic related trying to figure out this one
>>
Is there a reason why cleric isnt okay?
>>
Why can't she just be a Cleric?
>>
Nurse is a job, not a class. Make her a cleric, put her in light armor. She works as a combat medic.

Sage or Acolyte background, proficient in healers kit, alchemist kit, medicine, spells aimed towards healing. If you don't want her to get all powerful caster, take 3-4 levels of cleric then finish with something martial. Monk, maybe, for that unarmed ac.
>>
>>55429720
>>55429701
>>55429692
I guess she's just reticent to magic and doesn't like the idea of spellcasters if that makes sense? I told her cleric but she wasn't keen. Just wanted to check with you guys in case if there was a workaround desu, otherwise cleric it shall be
>>
>>55429599
Monk.

Defenses are good, can fight if needed, moves around, has decent healing skill, hard to kill. Just like a real nurse (because holy shit you do not fuck with nurses).
>>
File: 300px-Full_Attack_Felicia.png (64KB, 300x342px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Full_Attack_Felicia.png
64KB, 300x342px
>>55429863
Give her a human rogue with the Healer feat. That way, she can do non magical healing and, if she chooses the thief archetype, she can do it as a bonus action with Fast Hands
>>
>>55429599
Explain to her that d&d is about archetypal fantasy heroes murdering shit and "nurse" doesn't fucking fit. If she wans her background to be a nurse however, and now she is a level # d&d character after a defining event happen, that's a different matter. If she isn't receptive explain that what she wants would be like asking to playing a peasant class in Diablo. It' doesn't fit. She won't have fun. Wrong game. She can Play a nurse in some other game that supports that kind of play, a game that isn't about murderhobboing in dugenons for loot and XP.
>>
>>55429599
http://www.dmsguild.com/product/192457/Physician-Class-5e
>>
>>55429599
nope
>>
>>55429863
There's nothing except for cleric.
>>
>>55429599
She could play a life cleric, with a Soldier: Medic/Healer/Nurse background. You can do plenty of refluffing in 5e, and that should work nicely for her.
>>
Just want to point out that Favored Soul Sorcerer (the newer one, not the old broken one) is also a pretty decent choice instead of Cleric.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.