[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Character has a everything proof shield. >He's still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>Character has a everything proof shield.
>He's still effected by things like knockback and gravity. Meaning if he's not careful he'll end up rolling right down a hill because the shield is basically a hamster ball.
What can be some ways to make this encounter fair if the PCs are medieval knights without any magic?
>>
>>55424951
Just roll him away and drop it down a well.
>>
>>55424951
It depends what the guy can do while he's in the shield. If he has to hold his arms out or to his chest and can't do anything else, then it'll be pretty easy to just surround him and nudge him somewhere he'll die once it goes down. It also depends how quickly he can raise or lower it. If he can do it in the blink of an eye to react to a sword swing, then it's possible the guy might know how to actually use it in a fight.

In short, your players will have to be a little creative, but the guy sounds like a pushover so long as he has nothing else going for him. It could be a good encounter to get them to think outside of the box though if all they ever do is smash things.
>>
Someone remind me how he was eventually beaten in Mother 3.

Was it that they distracted him while a scientist NPC hacked his life pod/time machine and forced him to teleport to Entropy, which was the only point in time he WASN'T locked out of?
>>
>>55425261
Basicly they cause the apocalypse and the reset of the entire universe. However its so everything-proof it protects him even then. However he is now completely and utterly alone as well as immortal.
>>
>>55425425
Ok, I couldn't remember as I think the last time I played it was when the fan translated version was just fully released, and that was... 6 years ago now?
>>
>>55425425
And then he locks himself in a giant, impenetrable hamster ball. And they throw him off a cliff.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.