[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MTG modern general /mtgmg/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: COMBO_mrd.jpg (44KB, 563x388px) Image search: [Google]
COMBO_mrd.jpg
44KB, 563x388px
Mirrodin edition

Playing
Hating
Brewing
>thread q
if you had to pick a plane to live on, what one would it be and why? i would pick living on pre phyrexia-fucked mirrodin because that plane was pretty cool.

>RESOURCES:
>Current Modern Metagame
>http://mtgtop8.com/format?f=MO
>https://www.mtggoldfish.com/metagame/modern

>DATABASES:
>magiccards.info
>gatherer.wizards.com
>>
You need to slow down and actually wait for the old thread to start dying when you make a new thread retard.
>>
>>55423498
>playing
8rack
>hating
Leyline of Sanctity
>brewing
Faeries.

>Thread Question
Pre Maelstrom Bant, Theros, or Shandalar.
>>
File: Bant_waifus.png (362KB, 1000x762px) Image search: [Google]
Bant_waifus.png
362KB, 1000x762px
>>55423498
>Playing
GB Tron, although I'm considering switching to Eldrazitron. I'm hesitant to pull the trigger on it though considering the price of chalices right now.
>Hating
I don't really hate anything in particular, I feel the meta is pretty healthy at the moment. I am still a little miffed that I got dunked on by revolt zoo last friday though. But I mean, that's not gunna be a good match up no matter what I do.
>Brewing
G/W Mono-walls. It's in a good enough shape right now that if my store started leaning harder towards creature decks I'd actually consider playing it.
>Thread Q
I mean, realistically, probably Bant. Seems safer than any of the other planes. If I get to be a powerful wizard or something though definitely pre-RoE Zendikar.
>>
>want something cheap, aggressive, with lots of play

should I just play burn?
>>
>>55423498
>Thread Q
Kaladesh without the evil ruler, or Theros

>>55426546
>Burn
>Cheap

No, go with black aggro. You can pull off some stupid shit with budget Black. $20 can net a decent enough deck.
>>
>>55426660
I was thinking somewhere in the range of $100 to start and then build from there if i like the deck. Elves also seems to fit into what I wanted to try. Blood Moon is also something I want to play just because I think it's a cool card

I mostly play EDH (and occasional drafts) so I'm used to building decks in the $40-80 range
>>
>>55426731
Ah, I was going off the poorfag definition of cheap. If you've got that budget, you can probably slap together a decent burn deck.
>>
>>55426731
Mono b devotion is tier 2.5ish depending in the meta, as long as you have a bunch of fucking black symbols in your permanents and gary you should be fine. The deck aslo splashes red occasionally for blood moon, running 4 bloodstained mire and two blood crypts when they do.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.