[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>As a result of a powerful curse, your blood now turns to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: gold.jpg (107KB, 550x825px) Image search: [Google]
gold.jpg
107KB, 550x825px
>As a result of a powerful curse, your blood now turns to gold once it exits your body.
>>
>>55423333
>As a result of a powerful curse, OP now shitposts the same old thread over and over.
>>
A powerful vampire slayer I will become.

Also really fucking emo
>>
>>55423333
Does it harden in a way that immediately seals the wounds? Would that make it hard to remove? Does it stay liquid and somehow not hot enough to burn you? I like it, but I need details.

Also nice quads
>>
As if my 'roids were not bad enough already.
>>
>>55423358
Gold doesn't really harden at all.
>>
>>55423333
Wouldn't it solidify almost immediately? Would that mean that any wound would just seal itself in a gold scab?
>>
>>55423333
Gold poisoning, I guess.
But it may be a gory The Goose That Laid the Golden Eggs way before that.
>>
>>55423384
It's capable of retaining a solid form, regardless of how malleable that form is. If the blood turned to solid gold when exposed to air, could it hypothetically cut off bloodflow for cuts along veins? How does the 'exits your body' stipulation really work?

I'm overthinking this, but there are plenty of implications that could make it interesting.

And my party is incredibly rich, and still gouging the kingdom for more. Might make for a nice, ironic curse if I could find a way to tweak it right
>>
>>55423436
If it looks like OP's picture then it's safe to assume it doesn't seal wounds immediately. It probably takes the same time as it would have taken to dry.
>>
>>55423431
Pure gold doesn't affect the human body like that. It's non toxic.
>>
>>55423342
Once per day you must find some stupid picture and invent a quick greentext hypothetical so that you can post the stupid picture as a "Traditional Game Idea"
>>
>>55423436
>>55423333
>You now seek ritual scarist so you may have gold encrusted scar tattoos of solid gold
>>
>>55423333
>>55423767
I'M RICH BABY
I'M FILTHY RICH AND UGLY AS FUCK
NOTHING A LITTLE PLASTIC SURGEON CAN'T HANDLE, BUT STILL
>>
>>55424633
>NOTHING A LITTLE PLASTIC SURGEON CAN'T HANDLE
>blood turns to gold
I hope you find a really good one.
>>
>>55424689
Only the best money can buy anon.
>>
>>55423333
Sweet, instant clot. Also, checked nice quads OP.
>>
>>55423333
Guess i'm gonna have to eat a lot of carrots then if i'm gonna bleed myself of at least 400ml of life fluid every month.

I may end up looking and feeling like a limp wristed anemic, but i'll be a rich limp wristed anemic.
>>
>>55423333
Hey OP, does the menstrual blood have to fully exit the vulva before it solidifies into metal, or am I just spending a couple of days a month doing nothing but farming little gold pebbles?
>>
>>55424759
you fucking cunt lmao you made me lose my shit
>>
>>55424795
Women are truly irredeemable.
>>
>>55424795
Augh that would be fucking terrible.
>>
>>55423333
Sorcerer in 5e: Not the first time he drained his blood for benefit.

Wizard in 3.5: He cut out his own eye before, a little blood letting to make some extra gold is not going to scare him.

Soldier in Starfinder: He is an android. I don't even know if androids have blood.
>>
>>55423333
time to start getting into self flagellation and entrepreneurship i guess
>>
>>55424834
We aren't anymore happy about it than you are. Now hold out your hands and prepare yourself for some 24k goodness.
>>
>>55423333
That's not a curse. You should be donating blood for the health benefits anyways.
>>
>>55423358
>Your blood is instantly transmuted to literal molten gold, at
approximately 2000 °F, whenever it leaves your body's convex hull (so, you can't be )
>You are immune to the heat of gold in any form, whether it's transmitted by contact or by radiation (but you remain susceptible to heat from other sources or convected from gold through fluids)
>>
If I have a nosebleed, does my blood turn to gold within my nostril ?
>>
>>55424961
Joke's on you; that's my fetish.
>>
>>55424961
If you get that cursed cunt anywhere near me, I'll fucking deck ya.
>>
File: love.jpg (246KB, 1057x1200px) Image search: [Google]
love.jpg
246KB, 1057x1200px
>>55424961
>>
>>55423343

The word is hemo
>>
>>55423333
i am preparing mentally for a lifetime of capture and torture and immediately start contemplating suicide. unless i have a doctor whom i can trust.
>>
>>55423333
But how does clotting work? Are you essentially a gold spitting hemophiliac, doomed to die rich from the slightest cut? Either way some asshole's gonna basically hook you up to tubes supplying you with fluids and liquid food while draining the maximum blood they can while keeping you alive. Awful fate really.
>>
>Your semen turns to gold
>Do you wank furiously or wait for it to build up?
>>
>>55433379
>Your semen turns to gold
Anon, semen should not contain blood. Seek an urologist, immediately
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.