[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I usually spend my Fridays at a local hobby store playing D&D

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1365829287947.jpg (25KB, 216x282px) Image search: [Google]
1365829287947.jpg
25KB, 216x282px
I usually spend my Fridays at a local hobby store playing D&D and MTG. Over the years I have been playing there, I got a crush on one of the employees, A. She has a boyfriend, R, but I felt like I had to say something or I'd regret it, so I did.

She told me she was "flattered" but not interested. I'm not the type to give up, and my dad told me persistence pays off, so I started bringing her flowers every day. Both at her work and her apartment. (I didn't stalk her, She lives close to the store and I've seen her walk home a few times.)

She took me aside on Monday and told me that she felt it would be best if I dropped out of the D&D group she runs for the store. I asked her if she was also kicking R out of the group, she said no, claiming that I was harassing her.

Tuesday I went in and complained to the store owner, telling him about the situation, and how it's unfair that she is kicking me for having feelings for her, but not her boyfriend. I told him how unprofessional it is to hang out with her boyfriend at work. The owner told me he'd "investigate" and asked for my phone number so he could get back to me.

This morning I got a phone call from him, that after speaking with A and the other employees, I'm 'harassing' her, and he's decided to ban me from the store. I tried to tell him they were lying to him but he hung up on me.

I want to sue him for punishing me for something I didn't do. Is there a specific type of attorney that specializes in this? Does the fact that I'm black and the rest of them are white give me any grounds for a discrimination lawsuit?
>>
>>55409027
Fuck off, redditor.
>>
>>55409027
>This morning I got a phone call from him, that after speaking with A and the other employees, I'm 'harassing' her, and he's decided to ban me from the store. I tried to tell him they were lying to him but he hung up on me.
>I want to sue him for punishing me for something I didn't do. Is there a specific type of attorney that specializes in this? Does the fact that I'm black and the rest of them are white give me any grounds for a discrimination lawsuit?
You'd be able to hire a lawyer against them but it's really unlikely you'll be able to win anything. The management has the right to refuse entry and continuing to give flowers to someone who doesn't want then can be construed as harassment.

This isn't to say you don't have a case, but it is unlikely you'll succeed in it.

If you do succeed you'll be able to claim for losses suffered as a result of the banning from the store, which would be not money but being allowed back into the store. Meanwhile you would not recoup the lawyers fees which would reach into the thousands to tens of thousands of dollars.
>>
>>55409027
>Americans
>>
>>55409027

Listen mate, I feel for you, but you've got to understand, you can't force love. Love isn't physical, it's not something you can force to be the way you want it, it just is the way it is, and nothing can change that. Another thing, you don't mess with another guy's girl, trying to romantically convince her to dump her long-held boyfriend for you, even though you do love her is just fucked up. Fucked up for a good reason, sure, but it's still fucked up.

I know it hurts man, but you've got to let her go. You've got to take a breather for two months, don't fap at all, don't even think of her, and eventually, your love will fade and if you're clearly, genuinely done with trying to steal another man's girl's heart, you can try to return. By and large, people are understanding, and they'll try to understand you if you give the situation a few months to cool down and calmly try to work it out.
>>
File: Shitposting enhanced.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Shitposting enhanced.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>55409027
>pretending to be a nigger to bait /tg/ into a /pol/ discussion
You're more nigger than actual niggers.
>>
>>55409027
>I'm not the type to give up
Fuck, it's one of THOSE stories.
>>
>>55409190

Also OP, you should try asking /adv/ for advice, they've always had solid life advice for me in the past, I'm sure they can help you to.

>>55409199

> /leftypol/ trying to false flag as /pol/ to undermine board quality and foster needless inter-board resentment

Fuck off kike
>>
>>55409288
>responding to politics-posts
You are the problem, almost more than he is.
>>
File: Ork_Attention.jpg (11KB, 200x180px) Image search: [Google]
Ork_Attention.jpg
11KB, 200x180px
>>55409027
I'm sorry man, I really am, but the constant flower gifting and such after she said she was not interested, coupled with the fact that she is currently in a relationship, puts you squarely in the wrong.

You weren't banned for having feelings for her, you were banned because you were showering her with attention and things she did not want, told you she did not want, and yet you continued to give anyway.
>>
>>55409027
>le reddit greentext
Fuck off
>>
File: 1504134299451.jpg (156KB, 1016x970px) Image search: [Google]
1504134299451.jpg
156KB, 1016x970px
>>
>>55409027
>describe myself harrasing someone
>person says I'm harrasing them
>tell store owner it's unfair that person kicked me out of the group for harrasing them
>store owner kicks me out of the store for harrasing one of his employees
But it's totally not me in the wrong, it's them for being so unfair?
Stop being such a collosal fucking tool and suck it up. She doesn't love you. She almost certainly doesn't even like you. You acted like a fucking tool and now you're being treated like a tool and so you're throwing a hissy fit.
Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>55409027
You should have stopped when she asked you to stop. But live and learn dude.
>>
>>55409027
>person doesn't give a shit about you and tells you to stop
>you keep harassing them
>ooga booga why was I kicked from the store?

You have only yourself to blame.
>>
Oh great. Now /tg/ has its very own Chris Chan
>>
>>55409027
>Being this notchad....

Kys
>>
>>55409027

>She has a boyfriend, R, but I felt like I had to say something or I'd regret it, so I did.

Here. Right here is where you started being wrong. And to continue carrying on the way you did? You got what you deserve.
>>
>>55409027
this is blatant bait, the fact that ops doesn't reply right away to justify his behaviour should make this obvious.
>>
>>55409172
Pretty sure OP is Australian.
>>
>>55409027
You should have stopped any thoughts at boyfriend at that point it's not worth it or smart to try anything. You only have yourself to blame.
>>
>>55409027
>Girl tells you no
>Keep going for it with the subtlety and persistence of a bull
>She eventually tells you to fuck off
>Omg I'm gonna sue

Fuck me for replying to this bait.
>>
>I didn't stalk her...I watched her walk home

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>55409027

What a fucking retard.

Don't shit where you sleep you idiot, hence why you never date girls in the office.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.