[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What system works best for playing some Granblue Fantasy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: f155016462b859a9f3208f034a67fc0d.jpg (584KB, 1024x728px) Image search: [Google]
f155016462b859a9f3208f034a67fc0d.jpg
584KB, 1024x728px
What system works best for playing some Granblue Fantasy?

Minus the gacha.
>>
>>55397768
>Minus the gacha.
That leaves... what exactly?
>>
It's just a waifu simulator with flying boats, nigga
>>
>>55397990
Tits.
>>
>>55397768
Mutants and Masterminds.
>>
Do you fight in it?

Then Strike!
>>
>>55398635
Stop shilling Strike!

Why does /tg/ keep shilling Strike!?
>>
>>55398681
It's just one guy, anon.
Motherfucker used to namefag himself even, it's not like he even pretended to be hordes of posters.
>>
>>55398687
I wonder if, knowing all that, how you missed that >>55398681 is also just a meme.
>>
>>55398635
Strike! would be way too involved. You just need an app that increments a number by a semi-randomized amount each tap and whoever reaches their target number first wins.
>>
>>55397768
No, better yet! Make a table top that revolved entirely around gacha. Parts of character creation and advancement would have randomized elements to them set out by the DM, and part of the strategy of the game would be figuring out how to correctly utilize the random assets you acquire. It would be interesting to play a game where you've got to adapt your play style around unexpected options and it would have the added bonus of curbing minmaxing as well since you wouldn't be able to design the perfect strategy.
>>
>>55398880
That's sorta OSR gaming in a nutshell.
>you got no builds
>your character is randomly generated
>have to make do with whatever items you find

Or for a more modern take Gamma World or possibly the Cypher system.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.