[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently moved into a new place. A place with an office large

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: egh.gif (225KB, 245x228px) Image search: [Google]
egh.gif
225KB, 245x228px
I recently moved into a new place. A place with an office large enough to fit a Warhammer table. No more carting my armies around every time I want to play.

I was able to get some terrain pieces on the cheap by scouring a local pet store that's about to close for discounted aquarium and terrarium decorations.

My wife walked into the office just as I was trying out some different table lay-outs.

>So this is where the bromance is going to happen?
>-Wat.
>I'm just saying. You don't spend this much time and attention on me.
>-MFW
>>
>>55383535
>Wife
>2017
>>
>>55383558
>Disrespecting the heterosexual nuclear family
>2017
What's it like to be causing the downfall of Western civilisation?
>>
>>55383535
Let's be honest here, both of you knew exactly what you were getting into.
>>
Sorry to hear that OP, sounds like you both need to sit down and discuss this true or not perceived chasm
>>
>>55383592
We make up for it by being able to spell civilization.
>>
>>55385175
Depends if you're a brit bong or not.
>>
>>55383535

Compliment your wife on her savage yet timely burn, and cook her a nice dinner to let you know you appreciate her.

Maybe a nice stuffed pumpkin, or sausage and pears.
>>
>>55383535
Sorry to break it to you anon but you're literally already being cucked. Hope you signed a prenup or *half* that office and gaming table isn't even yours and will go towards buying presents for chad thundercock and "your" half will go towards paying child support for chads baby
>>
>>55386316

Its hilarous to me just how vocal you people are about your inadequacies.

"Im trash and have nothing, not even emotional attachment, to keep people from leaving me. This must be the fault of other people!"

Maybe if you didnt spend your nights sleeplessly dedicated to coming up with new cuck memes, you could keep a girlfriend.
>>
>>55383592
>Western civilization
>2017
We're living in the last days, friend.
>>
>>55385771
This
/Thread
>>
>>55386316
VVEVV
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.