[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Age of Sigmar general (Aosg)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 345
Thread images: 82

File: IMG_2601.jpg (462KB, 1626x1058px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2601.jpg
462KB, 1626x1058px
Nurgle is best god edition

>Previous thread: >>55366159

Resources
>Pastebin.com/jFHuzjmq

General's Handbook 2017 (pdf)
>https://mega.nz/#!C5BSgTDK!Sx74f87D86frlU0NZ1XKyGP0WEgar52X1Hatj1OA5y0

Skirmish
>https://mega.nz/#!jMQxCa6C!9TQ324QTcZ7nDJbv2Q7uQ9xg442K-UA-dtK2wTLxFPw

Core rules
>https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Warhammer-Age-of-Sigmar-Rules

Army and Skirmish warband Builder
>https://www.warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/

Now with GA books
Grand Alliance Order
>https://mega.nz/#!R3B0gDKK!BIBhguOGm-m9jH1q21mVLZk2nAprjj5WB8ijf2Hd2zQ

Grand Alliance Death
>https://mega.nz/#!tuZgzAxA!ojKhBr9LXuyrENb3a2WdLRZbUrudSUSu7yE1aWla530

Grand Alliance Chaos
>https://mega.nz/#!0jo3QKpS!BW0rOwEW-BcBp3pUmM9zIRZxWxf3rMxXza1k9ZH9rfU

Grand Alliance Destruction
>https://mega.nz/#!l2gXDCBR!zRhlaZgiSxjf4MtcgktFUxI8DUTEnSIsjrE3suMCusM
>>
>>55381798
Been thinking about making SC host that is mostly taken all from the same battlefield- sort of huge, fantasy-Stalingrad siege during the age of chaos. Focus on infantry and city-fighting mostly, with liberators and crossbow-armed judicators in support. I'm thinking if adding a dracoth unit won't break the theme too much?
>>
I've seen some people in other generals complain that AOS's setting is still impenetrable to them. Is it worth us trying to create a general 'primer' for the lore that's better than GW's and the mess of information on 1d4chan - brief history from the end of the Warhammer World until 'now', breakdowns on the Realms, how they work and what we know about society in each one, some lore on each Grand Alliance's general goals and what the factions within are up to (with a list of sources to read more) etc? Or should we just wait for the RPG and hope it does it better than GW did at actually telling people what's going on?
>>
>>55382053
I think dracoths would be fine. Enemies would be more compact, making their lightning much more devastating, and could even be used to blast down buildings should the need arise. I could see units of 2-4 being very effective at pushing through choke points.
>>
>>55382054
We could yeah, the RPG in the pastebin has a good description, and C7 said they want to make the setting accessible by grounding it and such, so anything helps really.
>>
>>55382054
Ive been trying to do something like that with some lexicanum pages. But i have very limited resources.

http://whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Great_Epochs
http://whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Mortal_Realms
http://whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Lexicanum:Age_of_Sigmar
>>
>>55382054
I like that the AoS setting is so vast, it leaves so much room for you to create your very own regions, or could be just a small warband, a city, a kingdom, a giant empire, etc. my point is that it all works, that is what I think we should focus on explaining to those new to AoS; make your own maps, history, and culture, but keep AoS as a framework
>>
File: varanguard_size.jpg (173KB, 1000x346px) Image search: [Google]
varanguard_size.jpg
173KB, 1000x346px
I want a few Lords riding Skullcrushers in my Khorne army, would Varanguard look silly taken off their usual mounts and placed on Juggernauts?
>>
>>55382491
Theyre almost the same size, I believe they'll look good enough
>>
>>55382406

On the one hand, this does give a lot of scope for your own fluff. On the other though, and maybe this is a result of AoS still being quite new as a setting, it feels like there's very little background to put your fluff into.

For example, right now I'm thinking up the fluff for my new Seraphon army, which will be more foray into AoS (been playing 40K for 10 years). I like the idea of them being a force that was summoned into the Realm of Fire ages ago, but the Slaan commanding them was slain, leaving the force still fighting in the Realm, but without a leader.

I wanted to have them living in a great steaming jungle, since I figured that the Realm of Fire isn't just endless burning deserts but rather has a mix of hot environments, incluing jungles. I thought of them developing their own culture, with the great lizards they ride being seen as avatars of the gods, and worshipped by providing sacrifices. Nearby settlements know it is death to enter the depths of the jungle, but they also know that should any force of Chaos appear in the area, the denizens of the jungle will come forth. So they have a somewhat uneasy relationship with their protectors.

Now all that aside, when I went looking for information on the Realm of Fire, I could find nothing. A vague mention here and there. The realm is big enough to contain my donut steel and everyone elses AND some fleshing out by GW. As it is I have no idea if there are jungles there; but I can't find that there isn't
>>
>>55382210
That makes sense, I just want an excuse to have some of the bigger things in the list to break the monotony of just ranks of shiny boys. Speaking of, boobplate upgrade kit when ffs.
>>
>>55382581
Of you there's jungles there, then there can be a jungle there. Another explanation too can be that there are maybe a dussin or so realmgates the leads to and from the realm of life, and thus vegetation and water has been leaking out into the realm of fire?
>>
>>55382581
They're slowly fleshing it out with novels and new releases, but the realms are big enough that if GW doesn't want to release exact maps, they can only really flesh out small bits of each realm at a time.
>>
Death players; are Hexwraiths worth running at 1000 points? I have a grand alliance army so I don't really have anything to synergize with them, but I need something that can get to rear objectives, and since they have flying I figured they'd be a good choice
>>
>>55382054

>Is it worth us trying to create a general 'primer' for the lore that's better than GW's and the mess of information on 1d4chan - brief history from the end of the Warhammer World until 'now', breakdowns on the Realms

Yes. I think the community could leave out specific info on specific realms, that is easier to find than general over view stuff, much less how it was all formed/founded after End Times.
>>
There are jungles in Tephra crater in aqshy. It was shown to reclaim a city pretty fast and was something like sulphur based plantlife. It appeared in the Black Rift of Klaxus series.
>>
>>55382641
Kharadron overlords had small bit of chamon that could be pierced together into something semi coherent.
>>
>>55382655
I run 10 at 1k points in two groups of 5, one group to run up each flank. That's Nighthaunt allegiance though.
>>
File: 1505384288747.jpg (33KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1505384288747.jpg
33KB, 600x600px
>Re release of Mordheim soonish
>It won't be set in Mordheim or Fantasy in general
>It'll just be some Age of Shitemar setting
>mfw
>>
>>55382957

Isn't that what Shadespire is supposed be? The new Mordheim?
>>
File: 640a00rt.jpg (169KB, 640x718px) Image search: [Google]
640a00rt.jpg
169KB, 640x718px
>>55382473

Shareholder meeting fa/tg/uy
>>
File: Stormboy Marble (4).jpg (262KB, 902x586px) Image search: [Google]
Stormboy Marble (4).jpg
262KB, 902x586px
So, I'm the guy theorizing the SCE marble colour scheme, and I though about making the Dracoth purple and dark purple

I did this shitty edit on Gimp just to see the idea, and I'd say is pretty okay
What do you think?
>>
>>55382957
I bet it will be branded Myrdhiim or some other shitty donut steel name.
>>
>>55383075
Those colours don't compliment eachother too well, so you'll need to be very skilled to make it work. Would be cool if done well though.
>>
>>55383093
Yeah I know, it will be harsh

I won't actually paint Dracoth until I'm quite experienced with the colour scheme, but I'm pretty hyped with it, so I'll really practise the marble effect
>>
>>55383075
The purple looks awful tßh, I'd use a very light turqoise. Also do you know that someone already did marble SCE?
>http://www.exprofundis.com/dark-age-sigmar-sons-alluminarchate/
I'm not exactly a fan of the gold details here, but it works.
>>
>>55382957
Good. No go back to your shitty fantasy general. Fantasyfags cucked again
>>
>>55383075
Purple compliments white, but if it's primarily white with purple details, not the other way round. As stupid as it sounds, I'd look to MLP designs for color-coding fantasy mounts, their designs have to look good to sell toys.
>>
>>55383075
Purple is cool, but the one in your picture is way too bright. Make it darker, less saturated, or both. Like a blueish grayish purple. Not Barney.
>>
File: Stormcast Marble (2).jpg (194KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Stormcast Marble (2).jpg
194KB, 1200x1600px
>>55383176
>Also do you know that someone already did marble SCE?

I do, and I preffer a lot more this guy than exprofundi's since he at least did the veined marble's so recognizable

Here's the sauce. http://hagenpinxit.blogspot.com.es/2017/01/
Looks like he only painted this one, sadly

>The purple looks awful tßh

I'll try another tone of purple, but the turqoise might also look really good, yeah
>>
File: pilgrim.jpg (102KB, 765x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pilgrim.jpg
102KB, 765x1000px
Re-ask a question from last thread

What are some obscure armies worth getting for smaller games like skirmish or 500-1000 pts?
I was thinking about Devoted of Sigmar because they are posterboys of special snowflake syndrom but GW skipped all DoS units in skirmish. I understand that they dropped the non-plastic models but why the fuck there are no Flagellants in skirmish?
Anyway, is it possible to build an army around pic related or should I do it another way? Or maybe should I drop the DoS for good and try something else?

Allegiance: Order

Leaders
War Altar Of Sigmar (250)
- General
Witch Hunter (60)
- Pistols & Blessed Rapier
Warrior Priest (80)
- Sigmarite Warhammers
Warrior Priest (80)
- Sigmarite Warhammer & Shield

Battleline
20 x Flagellants (160)
- Devoted of Sigmar Battleline
20 x Flagellants (160)
- Devoted of Sigmar Battleline

Battalions
Pilgrimage of Wrath (160)
>>
>>55383194
>>55383218
Yeah, that purple is probably too goofy, I'll try later with a darker one, like that of the scales

I have to go now, though
I'll read the new replies later
>>
what do you think will be the next starter boxes? I hope wanderers.
>>
>>55383031

someone answer plox k thx
>>
>>55383312

Kharadron, if anything.

Old shit like Wanderers is absolutely not going to get a SC! box, sorry.
>>
>>55382619
That's how I see it.
Every realm has at least some traces of the other realms in it. And the closer you get to a certain realmgate, the more traces of a certain kind of magic you find.
I like to imagine groups of explorer looking for hints to hidden realmgates by scouting the lands for anomalies.
Like they find a single blooming flower in Aqushy and patrol the area till they find another, then another until there is a flowery road that leads into a cave where a realmgate hidden.
>>
>>55383384
No not really. Mordheim was a skirmish RPG. Shadespire has been pitched as a competitive boardgame, more akin to X-Wing. You have hexgrid board, a deck of cards, specials dice, etc.

Storywise, it does share some beats with Mordheim since you havee a ruined city filled with a magical currency everyone wants. It might be possible that the game contains RPG elements to link your games, but that hasn't been the pitch so far.

Just compare the previews of Shadespire to the previews of the new Necromunda and you'll immediatly see the difference (old Necromunda and Mordheim were direct counterparts)
>>
>>55383225
I thought that model was painted by the guy from exprofundis. I think the main problem with the Draco is that he looks a lot like a he man toy and anything flashy or with a strong tone (if that makes any sense) will further this impression. Have you thought about using a different mount? Like a bear from scibor , a demigryph or a lion from shieldwolf?
>>
>>55383261

>Pilgrimage of Wrath

What are they angry about?
>>
>>55383464
About chaos, I think
>>
>>55382581
I think it's imporant to stress that the mortal realms are not elemental planes.

Chamon for instance in my mind is like Mirrodin from Magic the Gathering. So very diverse biomes, but with a distinct element tying them together.

Big steaming jungles in Aqshy sound cool. Maybe there a tropical area because there's a meeting place between water and magma rivers that create this enormous humid, steamy zone.

Quick note, in spear of shadows it is said by a fyreslayer that its stupid that seas and oceans are made of water and not magma.

The jungle could also be in a volcanic sea. Volcanism makes for very fertile ground, maybe every once in while in season of fire the jungle gets destroyed by the volcanoes? Like a giant circle of rebirth? And the salamanders are worshipped as these gods of death but also rebirth? I dunno man, its your thing just have fun with it.
>>
File: SauricHost (1).pdf (5KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
SauricHost (1).pdf
5KB, 1x1px
Tweaked list idea, think it would be sort of interesting.
>>
>>55383431

K. Ty for response.

No chance that after the "board game" ShadeSpire, they release rules for a more TT version of ShadeSpire? I feel they have done this in the past, can't remember with what tho.
>>
>>55383312
I think Brayherd.

They got Allegiance stuff, but most of their stuff is web only, even if they are actual plastic kits.

A SC for them would help a lot, not only as a bundle, but for actually make them available in shops.
>>
>>55383613
They're gonna release Warscrolls for all the teams for use in AoS.
And Skirmish is already quite Mordheim-ish since AoS rules are better suited to individual combat anyway. Skirmish is fairly limited, but you can easily brew your own injury chart, add new miniatures to the renown table and solve any edge cases that might ruin your enjoyment of a specific warband.
>>
>>55383312
Wanderers would be great. They got reboxed recently and have a plastic hero so they are just fine to put in the start collecting box. Would buy one just for skirmish
>>
>>55383613
TT shadespire is AoS Skirmish. It has Shadespire background and scenarios.
>>
File: 1504191060321.jpg (189KB, 600x730px) Image search: [Google]
1504191060321.jpg
189KB, 600x730px
>>55383312
Probably some other variant of a stormcast chamber
>>
>>55383031
fucksakeno.jpg

how many times must this be corrected?
>>
>>55382957
>i-if it's not EXACTLY how I remember, my nostalgia and enjoyment is ruined!!

fantasyfags are hilarious
>>
File: art.jpg (3MB, 1943x2573px) Image search: [Google]
art.jpg
3MB, 1943x2573px
>>55383969
I love AoS but anyone who says fantasyfags are dumb or that WHFB was shit is an underage fagget.
>>
>>55383987
I liked fantasy I've just learned how to deal with change, no amount of grousing will change anything
>>
>>55383987
Fantasy was literally just Not!Europe! The setting. It was good don't get me wrong but to pretend it was some amazing and original thing is just absurd
>>
>>55383987
>use age of shitemar
>be salty about fantasyfag
And yes, WHFB was a fuckin terrible game, same as 7e 40K. The setting was just a mix of rip-off themes. Le drunk dwarves and spike ears among tress
>>
>>55384008
>Fantasy was literally just Not!Europe! The setting.
which is better than Not!HoTS! The setting

>but to pretend it was some amazing and original thing is just absurd
Technically was one of the first pseudohistorical pop-fantasy setting.
>>
can we have one thread without somebody derailing the conversation into STORMCAST ARE LE JEWS XDXD PLS UPBOAT and fantasyfags reminiscing about their stupid dead game
>>
>>55384047
Report them and ignore. Shame that MODS can not just ban the avatarfagging cuck like they did in /40kg/
>>
>>55383987

Eh, I'm getting used to AoS.

Also, how come Games Workshop has always been really popular in Italy?
>>
So what's a good way to run ardboyz?
All big choppas? Dual choppas with some big choppas sprinkled in? Are shields even worth considering?

I keep thinking that running them with all big choppas is the best (for the rend), but then I feel like I'm not utilizing their ability to have different weapons in the group
>>
>>55384405
>So what's a good way to run ardboyz?
Actual army
>>
>>55382380
We need to help this anon out. Lexicanum is great.
>>
Reposting again

What can be added to this 2k sylvaneth list? Or is it in a good spot for 2k?

++ Pitched Battle (2,000) (Alliance: Sylvaneth) [2000pts] ++

+ Leader/Behemoth +

Drycha Hamadreth [280pts]

Deepwood Spell: The reaping

Spirit of Durthu [400pts]

Warlord trait: realm walker

Treelord Ancient [300pts]
Deepwood spell: renewal
Artifact: moonstone
+ Battleline +

2x10 Dryads [200pts]

5 Tree-Revenants [80pts]

5 Tree-Revenants [80pts]

+ Other +

3 Kurnoth Hunters: bows [220pts]

3 Kurnoth Hunters: bows [220pts]

3 Kurnoth Hunters: scythes [220pts]

++ Total: [2000pts] ++
>>
>>55384405
>I'm not utilizing their ability to have different weapons in the group
If you mix too much you end up with a rolling mess. I would go with 2-3 shields and big choppas
>>
>>55384029

I'm sorry

HotS?

Heroes of the Storm (good game) is all I got.
>>
>>55384422
What?
>>
>>55384475
>Heroes of the Storm
>good game
Also, your are missing "setting" word.
>>
>>55384483
He is shitposting, just ignore him
>>
File: kf2[1].jpg (228KB, 800x1163px) Image search: [Google]
kf2[1].jpg
228KB, 800x1163px
>>55384008
>louen leoncoeur fighting great unclean one Kugath
>getting his ass kicked, started bleeding golden holy blood all over Kugath because blessed by lady
>golden blood is like acid and starts melting great unclean one
>Louen then charges festus and gets kiked, but golden blood does nothing because festus is still a mortal but Kugath was a daemon
>noteurope

How does the aesthetic look make the stories shit?
>>
>>55384047
>>55384065
Stormcucks detected.
>>
>>55384555
>ET
>as example
>>
>>55384047
I play AoS, never played WHFB and I hate stormcast.
They are just Not!SpaceMarines! and are lame as fuck.
>>
>>55383987
I loved WHFB, but I fell out of love with it in the 7'th edition and I absolutely didn't care for the 8'th edition or the End Times. That being said, I view the 5'th-6'th edition era as the peak of WHFB and I'm still quite fond of the publications from that period.

Mordheim being from that period, is still conceptually awesome as it's own thing and it being set in WHFB is just a big bonus. Anyone that don't like Mordheim either has shit taste or is a contrarian dickweed.
>>
>>55384599
They are that, but Space Marines are also originally inspired by Chaos Warrior aesthetics. So I prefer to think of them as just an Order version of Chaos Warriors and that things have come full circle.
>>
>>55384634
>Space Marines are also originally inspired by Chaos Warrior aesthetics.
Where the fuck they were inspired by WoC aesthetic?
>>
>>55384599
Wow what an original thought, Ive never seen anyone with that idea before
>>
>>55384008
What's wrong with the Old World being a magical pastiche version of Europe?
>>
File: vlad.jpg (36KB, 400x525px) Image search: [Google]
vlad.jpg
36KB, 400x525px
>>55384594
End times was shit but some was gud
>Vlad with Helborg in castle
>Helborg trying to defend city
>Vlad is like "just give me what I want because you're fucked"
>Helborg, after holding out forever and is desperate, finally says fine, Sylvania is now a province of the Empire, and you are it's count. Now go do your duty and defend the Empire.
>Vlad goes and kicks chaos ass.
>>
>>55384653
Shoulderpads and fat armour. I remember reading about it in an old WD where they talked about the design origin of the Space Marines. GW was never that unique when it came to concepts.
>>
>>55384379
no idea, but when I lived there it was one of my favorite hanging places as Im not very social and you dont need to be to find a game or just sit there and paint your own minis with the free paints and couching.

Also a lot of italians love fantasy from what I can gather, and the tabletop scene is not that big. I struggled finding a party for D&D.
>>
File: 330px-Sigmarine.jpg (22KB, 330x600px) Image search: [Google]
330px-Sigmarine.jpg
22KB, 330x600px
>>55384738
Maybe inspired, but Space Marines look nothing like Warriors in the end.
Stormcast look just like marines.
>>
File: 8f87l.png (503KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
8f87l.png
503KB, 1600x1200px
>>55384508
>>
File: 1486452173844.jpg (110KB, 799x493px) Image search: [Google]
1486452173844.jpg
110KB, 799x493px
>>55384746
>>55384379

Look up Carnival of Venice.
Then look at this model.
>>
>>55384755
>Stormcast look just like marines.
And where is the problem? They are fuckin marines of the AoS universe. Should we be shocked that huge and heavy armoured guys look like space huge and heavy armoured guys?
>>
File: a-2.jpg (100KB, 694x530px) Image search: [Google]
a-2.jpg
100KB, 694x530px
>>
>>55384704
Are you a moron?

>It was good
>but to pretend it was some amazing and original thing is just absurd
>>
>>55384738
>Shoulderpads
WoC and SM shoulder are pretty different (not to mention WoC are inspired by Elric Marvel Comics crossover with Conan)
>fat armour.
Excuse me? Where exactly WoC are fat?
>>
>>55383464
>>
File: 1492299494795.jpg (115KB, 650x367px) Image search: [Google]
1492299494795.jpg
115KB, 650x367px
>>55384704

Non-creative types believe in some absolute originality that does not exist.

They deify this idea, and use it to basically shit on everything, because nothing is original.
>>
>>55384775

>Bret knight from 4th edition starter box

oh the nostalgia
>>
>>55384775
Its stormcast (masks), empire and bretonnians all rolled into one
>>
>>55384755
Space Marines also used to look more manlet back in the 80's. They also do that Moorcock reference with the Tactical Marines that has the symbol of Law on their shoulderpad and they are creatures of technology rather than magic (which is a force attributed to Chaos in Moorcock's stories). So they are very much blatantly Order versions of Chaos Warriors if you know about the subject. GW loves sucking the Moorcock, but they don't like paying for it.
>>
>>55384788
>>but to pretend it was some amazing and original thing is just absurd
Name another fantasy setting before Witcher which use late-medieval early-Renaisance background?
>>
>>55384795

fat means large here. the armor. its large. fat. not the warriors. maybe some of them but thats not the point.

jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>55384795
There are literally Chaos Warriors in the Corum stories.
>>
>>55384820
>They also do that Moorcock reference
>much blatantly Order versions of Chaos Warriors
?
Also, the SM were created before the whole Chaos-conflict in 40k
>>
>>55384779
Here is some heavy armor that doesn't look like a fatass space pig
>>
>>55383225
i tried to do marble for this base if it helps anyone
>>
>>55384826
Berserk
>>
>>55384832
>fat means large here.
So just a sizes? Seriously dude? Just look at their design they are really different the only simmilar thing is spikes.
>>
>>55384845
Yeah, but they are still inspired by the Chaos Warrior design and they over time became the Anti-Chaos Warrior.
>>
>>55384859
>Berserk
Generic fantasy kingdom without any details straight talking about time-period.
>>
>>55384848
>Not!GenericKnight! on Gryph
How original
>>
>>55384869
>but they are still inspired by the Chaos Warrior design
Where?
>and they over time became the Anti-Chaos Warrior.
We aren't talking about Grey Knights
>>
>>55384889
>realistic armor
>not-orinical
pick one, the generic golden power armor >>55384755 are much more overused, not to mention the actual armor looks much better
>>
File: geologyisfrightening.jpg (1MB, 900x1336px) Image search: [Google]
geologyisfrightening.jpg
1MB, 900x1336px
>>55382406
My biggest issue is the fact that you end up getting fucked up by the sheer difference in tone. Back in Warhammer and still in KoM, my dudes were just the defenders of a city in the Border Princes that hosted a large number of heretical engineers expelled from the College of Nuln that were, in all practical purposes, Fantasy-style hereteks that were horny for daemon engines.

Now, since the general feel of the Realms is more akin to Thor comics, I'd got to refluff it to fit in a much, much more high fantasy aesthetic. It wasn't particularly difficult, but it feels a lot cheaper.

They're the soldiers of an oligarchy rising out of the fiery hellscape of Aqshy, the sprawling metropolis built around and over a volcanic furnace that is rumored to have been built by Grungni himself. Masters of blackpowder and engineering, their artificial defenses and the city's natural defenses kept the waves of Chaos at bay though the city's allegiance to Sigmar waned in his absence and slowly theologians began to give praise instead to artifice itself. Their patron was simply a mask for Chaos, however, as the city continued to produce instruments of war and carnage. Dark sorcery, crazed brilliance, and warpfire forges gave a horrific semblance of life to daemon-engines down in the searing foundries.
>>
>>55384913
>something looks better
That's just your opinion mate
>>
File: new.jpg (152KB, 558x780px) Image search: [Google]
new.jpg
152KB, 558x780px
>>55384889
You were talking about armor, not originality. They aren't original because they are based on what things could/should actually look like in reality and history.

Also you think STORMCAST look original? muh sides
>>
>>55384894
Grey Knights came later. What makes Space Marines conceptually anti-Chaos is that they are detached from mysticism and they rely on technology instead of magic.
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.jpg (71KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.jpg
71KB, 600x450px
>its another "shitpost about stormcast" episode of /aosg/
>>
>>55384928
>You were talking about armor
I wasn't even replying to your posts before
>>
File: ThunderheadBrotherhood01[1].jpg (78KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
ThunderheadBrotherhood01[1].jpg
78KB, 600x620px
QUICK! YOU HAVE 5 (five) SECONDS TO NAME EVERY UNIT AND LOADOUT IN THIS PHOTO.
>>
>>55384926
>That's just your opinion mate
Nice denial
>>55384936
>What makes Space Marines conceptually anti-Chaos is that they are detached from mysticism and they rely on technology instead of magic.
nah anon it's just traits of 40k and Emperor (which was heavily inspired by Dune after Rogue Trader)
>>55384916
Nigger, just play IG
>>
>>55384970
>Ignore
>Report
>Hide
>>
>>55384719
Vlad was the best character in the whole End Times story. I'm so angry that they brought Mannfred back for AoS and not best Carstein.
>>
>>55384970
>discussing posterboys
>shitposting
>>
File: 1505356982381.jpg (97KB, 483x622px) Image search: [Google]
1505356982381.jpg
97KB, 483x622px
>>55384970
>Its another "shitpost about something that is shit" episode of /aosg/
>>
>>55384970
>>55384995

going with hide at this point, some kind of critical mass being reached here
>>
>>55384990
>Stormcast Stormshooter with Stormbow
>Stormcast Thunderstriker with Hurricane Shooter
>Stormcast Lightningator with Sigmarite Stormshield and Sigmarite Stormsword
>>
>>55385003
Mannfred got a model.
>>
>>55385003
It's best he remains dead my dude. They would just mess him up.

You can always convert Manfred into Vlad, using Manfreds rules if you wanted to make him yourdude in your games.
>>
>>55384994
Slurp my sweaty nuts, friend.
>>
>>55385033
So does Vlad! Just not an expensive plastic model.
>>
File: cooool.jpg (164KB, 828x698px) Image search: [Google]
cooool.jpg
164KB, 828x698px
>>55385018
Is it still just oneguy?

>>55385027
You forgot the judicator paladornatior libernator with stormbolter shootnade fulminating lances and stormbrother shields.
>>
>>55384990
Liberators, retributors, a lord casteliant, vanguard raptors?, and judicators
>>
>>55385027
>stormcast
>stormshooter
>stormbow
>stormshield
>stormsword
is this even real?
also
>lightningator
>>
File: SC is awesomeest of all.png (468KB, 1217x445px) Image search: [Google]
SC is awesomeest of all.png
468KB, 1217x445px
>>55384848
What are you talking about SC is the best. They totally don't look like fat guys riding tiny horses
>>
>>55384916

New AoS origin sounds gud to me anon.

Can't come up with shit for my old 8th ed army. Need GW to come out with more info about Dispossessed.
>>
>>55384990
>Watching battlereport (yes imma fagget)
>Ok so I'm going to charge the Libe- fuck mate what are those called again?
>Judicators mate
>right. Ok and now my brutes will charge the Dessolat- fuck what are those again mate?
>Fulminators mate
>right.... Ok and my mawcrusha will charge the lord Castelant? Lord celestant? whatever the fuck hes called
>>
>>55384851
The brown fist was a mistake dude.
>>
>>55385106
>more info about Dispossessed.
They've already give you all info, it's just city militi with no characters, just a useless auxilies
>>
>>55385091
Rules said Loadouts too. What weapons and special weapons?
Also there MAY be another character in there...
>>
>>55385128
Why would I know the load out I don't play them. But I'm going to assume they all have sigmarite warshields because they never seem to not.
>>
>>55384990
>2nd guy from bottom right
ITS THE SAME FUCKING THING WITH A DIFFERENT SHOULDER PAD

Why even buy expensive characters when you can just convert everything from a box of liberators? You can even make a celestant prime with a liberator and a pair of wings.
>>
>>55384994
>nah anon it's just traits of 40k and Emperor (which was heavily inspired by Dune after Rogue Trader)
40k also has a lot of Moorcock in it. Chaos is shamelessly lifted from his work to such a degree that they also took the Chaos star from there.

The Emperor is also based on a bunch of stuff and he is not just taken straight out of Dune. He does represent Moorcockian Law and that's why he uses science to fight Chaos rather than breaking the laws of nature by just magicing shit up like Sigmar does in AoS. While the Emperor does have a mystical origin, he is still respects that sorcery is a dangerous force in the material universe and that it invites entities from the realm of Chaos to predate on humanity. That's the original reason why the Emperor lost his shit when Magnus used sorcery to contact him.
>>
>>55385106
Just still need to find the space time to finish the kitbashing for the real "stars" of the show, even though it's ass to run them. The infantry, cannons, and the like were just straight from the tin while the outriders, demigryph, greatswords and guard were just minor kitbashes with some Chaos stuff.

The real work is merging a Juggernaut and a Forgefiend into a Daemon Steam Engine.

Also, I'm sorry, Anon. But the Dispossessed probably have all the info they're getting. They're duardin militiamen that fill pretty much the same roll as the Freeguild as city defense. Ally with Ironweld to get back your artillery. The new Allegiance stuff isn't half-bad, though. It just sucks you can take more than 400 points of artillery though.
>>
>>55385163
you've always been able to do this, cou can make Captains from a tactical squad
>>
>>55385054
But Mannfred got a new plastic model during ET. Whole range of Nagash releases was transfered to AoS.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>55385105
Bretonnians had it first.
Only they had wings so were even better. Also they were in proportion with the rider being much smaller than the mount.
That stormcast looks stupid
>>
>>55385179
>40k also has a lot of Moorcock in it.
In Rogue Trader, not after.
>The Emperor is also based on a bunch of stuff and he is not just taken straight out of Dune.
Yes, in Rogue Trader, where Emperor build Golden Throne to prevent his aging like Emperor of Grand Bretagne in runestaff cycle.
>>
>stormchad eternals still making legbeards upset
O I am laffin
>>
File: greatswordlady.jpg (181KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
greatswordlady.jpg
181KB, 1280x854px
>>55385206
Yeah in 40k. These are supposed to be NOTSPACEMARINES aren't they? Or are they supposed to be space marines? I cant tell anymore.
>>
File: img54fb3b34054c5.jpg (1MB, 3300x5435px) Image search: [Google]
img54fb3b34054c5.jpg
1MB, 3300x5435px
>>55385226
>Bretonnians had it first.
Empire
>>
File: 1503274288415.jpg (675KB, 1990x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1503274288415.jpg
675KB, 1990x1024px
>>55385247
>stormchad
no m8
>>
File: 9167401153_d091af274f.jpg (101KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
9167401153_d091af274f.jpg
101KB, 500x333px
>>55385270
beak-mouths are dry not slimy
comfirmed for knowing knowing about avians
>>
Dispossessed should become part of free guild and drop the keyword. All legacy minis that are part of a small faction should so we can have an interesting faction and make everyone happy.
>>
File: ancient griffon elf thing.png (1MB, 1278x657px) Image search: [Google]
ancient griffon elf thing.png
1MB, 1278x657px
>>55385226
>>55385270
Is there an older model than this?
>>
>>55385343
>npc
>interesting
>>
>>55385400
>I need a safe space, please stop discussing things in negative way
>>
Correct me if I'm wrong but if I buy this box I will end up with 5 useless ardboyz? You can only add more ardboyz to the unit by 10 so I would have to buy a box of 15 ardboyz to merge them and split on 2 units of 10?
>>
>>55385400
lol wut? people teasing about something they don't like is offensive to you? I think you need to be less defensive about imaginary fantasy things.
>>
>>55385240
That still doesn't remove origins of Moorcock in the setting.
>>
File: 03939B1o2g.jpg (223KB, 390x500px) Image search: [Google]
03939B1o2g.jpg
223KB, 390x500px
>>55385184
>>55385126

So in the setting do Duardin and Humans live in the same cities/realms or what? I know about the sky Duardin and Fire Duardin, but IDK where the 'vanilla' ones even live.

I haven't worked out what is the best way to move forward with my old 8th ed Dwarfs to AoS.

Currently I have

15 hammerers

20 thunderers

16 quarrelers

40 warriors

20 ironbreakers

20 miners

2 canons

1 organ gun

1 engineer

1 Lord

So this would be a Dispossessed force allying with Ironweld in AoS? I know I don't want to field it all as is tho, I want to cut down some and then fill in other places, make a more thematic force than what it was in 8th.
>>
>>55385489
>So in the setting do Duardin and Humans live in the same cities/realms or what?
In Azyrheim.
>So this would be a Dispossessed force allying with Ironweld in AoS?
Yep, but it's useless.
>>
>>55385481
>That still doesn't remove origins of Moorcock in the setting.
Where the fuck the "origins of Moorcock"?
In Chaos? Well it's more like WHFB, since GW bought the Chaos Undivided from Moorcock.
>>
File: IMG_3033.jpg (32KB, 326x248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3033.jpg
32KB, 326x248px
>free guild can't ally with Collegiate Arcane

Are you shitting me
>>
File: flyguys.jpg (228KB, 1662x923px) Image search: [Google]
flyguys.jpg
228KB, 1662x923px
>>55385400
>MOM PEOPLE DONT LIKE WHAT I LIKE
>>
>>55385536
>he still plays legacy-shit
Look at him and laught
>>
>>55385489
why don't you like the half naked sweaty midgets and steam punk blimp pilots?
>>
>>55385468
So buy it twice~! :D
>>
>>55385489
If you're allying with Ironweld, you will only be able to bring 400 total points of Ironweld to the table if you still want the Dispossessed allegiance.
>>
>>55383261
Bump
>>
File: 1489918759356.jpg (53KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
1489918759356.jpg
53KB, 600x620px
>>55385589
>half naked sweaty midgets
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5HfDIwNI8w
DIVE!
>>
File: crow.png (493KB, 648x648px) Image search: [Google]
crow.png
493KB, 648x648px
hey guys i just woke up from a six year coma and i can't wait to try my slaneesh army out in age of sigmar
>>
>>55385642
I play slaanesh mortals. They are fun.
>>
>>55385536
...Freeguild can ally with Collegiate arcane. Read the fucking book. CA, DoS, Ironweld, and Stormcast.
>>
>>55382053
Same Storm Bore Cast kys
>>
>>55385106
The dispossessed are duardin who have clung feverishly to their old ways. They still live in Karaks and have grudges and stuff. It varies from place to place but the general consensus among the Dispossesed clans is that the Fyreslayers are batshit realigous zealots, while the Kharadron are no true duardin. Dispossesed worship the old dwarf gods, even the ones who have died. They worship Grugni the most obviously. This is information is from both the Grand Alliance Order book, and Spear of Shadows.
>>
>>55385607

Huh. See now that kind of makes it sounds like Vanilla Dwarfs are fucked right now. If I'm reading you right.
>>
File: ws_Presepe_1280x800 (1).jpg (741KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
ws_Presepe_1280x800 (1).jpg
741KB, 1280x800px
>>55384379
>Also, how come Games Workshop has always been really popular in Italy?

Modelism runs in many families.
A lot of people, especially in the south, make a Presepe (nativity scene) instead of the Christmas tree.
Also miniatures trains, planes and subbuteo (a tabletop soccer game) were really popular hobbies.

Most of these stuff are considered ancient stuff and are now disappeared, but a lot of people remember their grandpas and dads making those, and a lot of them actually support their sons if they want to try the hobby.
>>
File: IMG_3026.jpg (92KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3026.jpg
92KB, 1360x768px
>It's been over a week since the last Stormcast release

Holy Fuck guys I'm scared, are we going to be squatted?
>>
>>55385724
>They still live in Karaks and have grudges and stuff.
Except they didn't.
>>
>>55385724

ty for including book name.
>>
>>55385748
Dispossesed got some really good allegiance stuff in the latest general's handbook. They are a good army, their biggest weakness is the lack of any fast units, although the ancestral pick artifact helps mitigate this.
>>
>>55385781
>They are a good army
>no shooting
>no magic
yeah, they are good as CSM in 7th edition
>>
>>55385724
I get annoyed at how Fucking radically different the Kharadron are from the entire setting. It's like, how are these guys not in charge of everything given that their opposition is always guys with swords and horses.
>>
>>55385758
Yes they do. Some duardin live among the other races while others live in their ancestral holds. Some holds even accept other races to live there. Also Karak Zhufbar survived the end times.
>>
>>55385489
run anon, here you will only find shills and crybabies that yell about legacy armies, you hetter find help somewhere else.
>>
>>55385798
Their opposition is chaos. The Kharadron are few in number for one and they were resistant to even establishing contact with the other races again, it was only when the free cities started showing up that the Kharadron established contact. The Kharadron look out for themselves mostly, they really aren't imperialistic and trying to take over other places.
>>
>>55385820
>Yes they do.
Except they didn't fluff says clearly that they all are just Azyrheim militia
>>
>>55385489
I'd recommend getting a rune lord, they help the army a lot. You have a pretty good set up right now. Try and write up a 1000 point list and then go from there. Remember AoS runs on a rock-paper-scissors mentality. Hordes defeat fast elite units, while fast elite units beat shooting, and shooting beats slow hordes. You'll want units to be able to deal with all three, as well as hero killing, in your list.
>>
>>55385270
I want those shoulderpads/cloak for my Emperor's Children
>>
>>55385942
>>
File: hello darkness.jpg (79KB, 700x454px) Image search: [Google]
hello darkness.jpg
79KB, 700x454px
>Want to play Beastclaw Raiders so much
>People in my area are playing only 1000 and 1200pts games
Is there any way to fit into this format or am I limited to use Raiders only in big games?
An anon from the last thread said that Frost Sabres and Yhetees from Icewind Assault box are terrible models and after watching few unboxings and reviews I'm ready to agree with him.
Still, I like the big bad boys so I can just pick two start collecting boxes and use Fenrisian Wolves as Frost Sabers. Yet, I have no idea how to fit these guys into 1000 and 1200pts. I always want to use as many of the purchased models as possible but I just can't brew up a list that is not 20pts over the limit or 80 under
>>
>>55385944
>You have a pretty good set up right now.
>cannot beat any top-tier army
>good set up
>>
>>55386027
You don't.
>>
>>55386081
War games aren't about winning, silly Anon. It's about having fun playing make-believe with your army men.
>>
>>55386081
>being this much of a tourneyfag
>>
>>55386081
>caring about the """""""""meta"""""""""" in any game
>>
>>55386109
>War games
>not about winning
pick one RPG-retard
>>
Fuck the stormcast hating shitposters, wish they would just go back to /whfbg/ and stay there, they're so boring.
>>
>>55385748
400 points is enough for a cannon, an organ gun and an engineer to buff them both.

If you take more than that you are being a bit of a dick anyway.

You will not be able to use Miners as miners if you want to keep the Dispossessed allegiance though, since they are a legacy unit, and all of those recently had their keywords removed. You can use them as Great Weapon warriors or Longbeards though.

>>55385792
>Thunderers
>Quarrelers
>Fucking Irondrakes

On what world is that no shooting?
>>
>>55386109
>>55386129
>>55386148

This is why I love you, /aosg/.
>>
File: 1504230033219.jpg (162KB, 654x799px) Image search: [Google]
1504230033219.jpg
162KB, 654x799px
>>55386166
Stormcasts are the definition of boring and samey
>>
>>55386166
>wish they would just go back to /whfbg/ and stay there
They are not fantasy players. It's just a one guy that used to shitpost on /40kg/ with le aeldari fags lmao xD spam. He get banned few times so he started shitposting here because mods are not giving a single fuck about /aosg/ so he is safe here
>>
>>55386187
At least one of those I know was ironic shitposting making fun of the other faggots like that.
>>
>>55386180
>On what world is that no shooting?
In "stats".
They are shit
>>
>>55386221
I bet you think its just one person who doesn't like SC

its funny how you can see thread after thread of

people generally making fun of SC
and saying generally that they are boring and unattractive aesthetic
and that people want GW to do releases for anything except SC

but you still insist that its not a problem with SC, its just one bored troll

I think youre delusional
>>
>>55386277
You just have to take advantage of their above average armour and buffs.
Irondrakes will happily win any firefight they are in range of, and their biggest disadvantage (short range compared to modern ranged units) has been mitigated by the Ancestral Pickaxe.
>>
>>55386313
>You just have to take advantage of their above average armour and buffs.
And you cannot do it, especially against my Aetherstrike
>>
>>55385320
do those back legs look avian?
>>
>>55386283
There is a difference between aos-posters salty about SCE and this guy. Usually people are posting something negative about SCE, then someone is replying to their post and that's it - noone is ready to give more than a single fuck about any "my opinion" posts. Yet, when stormraped shitposter is coming back suddenly there are 40+ more posts about "uh oh stormuck jews lmoa x-----DDDDD" but the posters amount is nearly the same.
He was doing same thing on /40kg/ - posting some shitty baits and replying to himself so the shitstorm could start. When mods were deleting his posts """surprisingly" most of the replies to his posts were also deleted.
It's the same story here - one or two anons are replying to him but 90% of the LE JEWS LMAO J E W S MAYMAY :---DD are posted by him
>>
>>55386415
Why do you keep saying jews? How are Sigmarines even religious in a traditional manner?
>>
File: 400px-Settra_Rules.jpg (26KB, 400x513px) Image search: [Google]
400px-Settra_Rules.jpg
26KB, 400x513px
>>55381798
Ruling > Serving
>>
>>55386545
>Why do you keep saying jews
Because he is using the merchant memes?
>>55386214
>>55385015
>>55383786
>>55378429
>>
>>55386627
>implying he is wrong
>>
>>55386668
Avatarfagging always makes you wrong - same as shitposting and spam
>>
I wonder if Tomb Kings would still be technically viable.
>>
File: faggot containment.png (125KB, 629x93px) Image search: [Google]
faggot containment.png
125KB, 629x93px
>>55386741
you need to go back to your safe space
>>
>>55386853
Tomb what? You mean Aeternals Sandbonez?
>>
How is this for Babby's First List?

Chaos Lord (General, Flames of Spite, Idolatrous Plackart) - 100
Sorceror Lord - 160

Chaos Warriors x15 (Sword/Shield) - 270
Chaos Warriors x15 (Sword/Shield) - 270
Chaos Knights x5 (Ensorcelled Blade) - 160

TOTAL: 960/1000
>>
>>55386873
If you like samefagging and shitposting so much you should try the 9th age general.
Oh wait
>>
>>55386886
Nah he is talking about Tomb StormHammerGuradians
>>
>>55386886
>>55386939
No no no, it's a Death faction, so that means it would be Tombsoul Sandkings
>>
File: NehkenyticHost.pdf (6KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
NehkenyticHost.pdf
6KB, 1x1px
Working on a potential Tzeentch list. Want to use a big block of Warriors as the core, like, an anchor marching up the line, with the Ogroid buffed to hell and back, acolytes on flanks and the fire support from the other elements.

Not sure if I should drop the summoner and vortex and try to get like a Witchfyre Coven or something in there instead.
>>
>>55386980
>it's a Death faction,
What a meme
>>
A Death hero with Red Fury can pile in a second time on a role of 5+. If you gave them the cloak that lets you fade out of combat, could you attack, then if you rolled that 5+, use the second pile in and attack to fade out?
>>
Should Dark Elves be Destruction instead of Order?
>>
Might pitch to my FLGS just homebrew Allegiances for the factions that got passed over. It seems like 90% of them just take abilities from their battalions to get the battle traits, while 90% of the Command Traits are just the same shit recycled. Items are the only time that they really get that creative, so that's the only part that would really require some issue with balance. How's this sound for Spiderfang Grots?

>Venom Surge
The spiders ridden by the Spiderfang Grots are amongst the most sinister and venomous of their eigh-legged kind. When one of these models attacks, you ca add 1 to any wound rolls for the spider's Fangs.

>Embodiment of the Spider-god
The Arachnarok Spiders are worshipped by the Forest Goblins as living embodiments of the almight Spider-God. Spiderfang units do not need to make battleshock tests if they are within 6'' of an Arachnarok Spider.

Figured I'd at least nerf the range on the Embodiment down two inches. Or perhaps keep it at 8'' but instead just make it something along the lines of the Free People, where you can reroll battleshock tests for friendly Spiderfang units in the battleshock phase and then with a Command Trait that let them ignore battleshock tests?

Venom Surge might seem really potent, but it really just serves to stymie some of the bleeding from the loss of the battalion and the old Bellowing Tyrant.
>>
>>55387368
I kind of like them being edgy order desu, but it would seem a bit of a shame to have all elves and dwarves be order
>>
File: sjws.jpg (323KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
sjws.jpg
323KB, 1162x850px
>>55386896
Using marks or staying undivided?
>>
File: yee.png.jpg (28KB, 414x288px) Image search: [Google]
yee.png.jpg
28KB, 414x288px
>>55386415
>MFW even GW take the piss outta SCE
>>
>>55387446
This shops are actually neat
>>
File: light shadow stuff.png (1MB, 1579x567px) Image search: [Google]
light shadow stuff.png
1MB, 1579x567px
What will be first?

Tyrion/Teclis realm of light release or

Malekith/Morathi realm of shadow release?

I'm buying both, personally.
>>
>>55384464
Pls respond
>>
>>55385512
Actually they live in the rest of the Founding Cities, at least Excelsis and Hammerhal.
>>
>>55387558
I don't mean to burst your bubble but you will find no real help here. People are too busy with taking the bait and replying to shitpositng. These generals went shit over the last 6 months - you should try your luck with tga or leddit
>>
>>55387567
>at least Excelsis and Hammerhal.
Yeah, as city guards
Also, these cities founded by Azyrheim people.
>>
The dark elves giant cavalry centerpiece will be the now fused Malekith/Serephon aka Malerion. And the rider will be Morathi.

So basically Morathi will officially be riding her son.
>>
File: bidry.jpg (42KB, 492x504px) Image search: [Google]
bidry.jpg
42KB, 492x504px
>>55387484
I'm the same guy
>>
>>55387873
>I'm the same guy
You mean the stormraped cuckternal or just the same guy making these shops with every rumour engine?
>>
>>55387763
Is there really any source for the whole 'fused with dragon' thing or is it just memes? I've seen that one artwork, but has that ever been shown to actually be representational?
>>
File: gw.jpg (15KB, 464x98px) Image search: [Google]
gw.jpg
15KB, 464x98px
>>55387918
>stormraped cuckternal
I don't know what the fuck this means. Jesis Christ what are you? 12?
>>
>>55387368
We have no idea, because we don't know much about Aelves in the Mortal Realms.
>>
>>55387966
>replying to the post about stormraped shitposter
>"I'm the same guy"
mental shortcut is not your friend here
>>
File: 99810112006_MandrakesNEW_02.jpg (42KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
99810112006_MandrakesNEW_02.jpg
42KB, 600x620px
>>55387997
>We have no idea, because we don't know much about Aelves in the Mortal Realms.
>>
>>55387928
No actual source, not even confirmation that the image is actually Malerion. Furthermore, fusing Malekith and Seraphon would give us Malephon.

The probably went for Malerion since its closer to Aenerion.
>>
>>55388024
One of the best deldar sculpt, prove me wrong
>>
>>55388045
I can't because it's really the best
>>
>>55388045
>prove me wrong
1) Finecast
2) Not an argument
>>
>>55388054
What's wrong with finecast beside the le finecast meme? The material is one thing still prefer finecast over metal, but the sculpt quality is another
>>
File: storm3po.jpg (107KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
storm3po.jpg
107KB, 533x800px
>>55388016
Are you making fun of stormcast or the people posting about it? I cant tell.
>>
>>55387672
Reddit is deder than this general 2 months ago and i cant stand tga
Guess ill just beg here till i get an answer that isnt "lmoa bui stormcasts goy"
>>
>>55388108
>What's wrong with finecast beside the le finecast meme?
it's shit.
>but the sculpt quality is another
The sculpt are also very poor. Aesthetic-wise it's juat a drow assasins
>>
>>55388113
I'm making fun of the people replying with "le buy stormkikes" to posts about buying or building an army. Roasting SCE and shitty GW releases politic is fine but stormraped slavcuck-tier shitposting is killing this already dead general
>>
>>55388120
sorry my dude i don't really know a lot about what's good i just like painting, usually list questions get ignored in this general for whatever reason
>>
File: Punished C3PO.png (253KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
Punished C3PO.png
253KB, 540x540px
>>55388113
>>
>>55388120
I got something like 15 comments over one hour when I asked about seraphon and sylvaneth are even more popular. Maybe you just had bad luck desu
>>
>>55388211
I mean ive posted it every thread for the last 3 or 4, its just getting drowned out by stormkike shitposting
>>
>>55388131
Gee you seem kinda mad.
Maybe you should spend more time playing with and painting your stormcast army instead of posting on somewhere you hate.
>>
File: Drukhari Aeldari.jpg (455KB, 1212x1856px) Image search: [Google]
Drukhari Aeldari.jpg
455KB, 1212x1856px
>>55388024
One of the best, definitely. That, Wracks and Grotesques, Scourges, Incubi, and the pyramid-holding Archon -- rip, sweet prince

Honestly, has anyone just considered using DElda-- sorry, I mean Drukhari Aeldari in AoS?
>>
>>55388257
>Gee you seem kinda mad
Where?
>>
File: 1495916701934.png (20KB, 250x222px) Image search: [Google]
1495916701934.png
20KB, 250x222px
>>55388227
And I mean I got plenty of tips and advice on leddit - not here. Really, it's the wrost place to ask about list, purchase tips etc.
If you mention about ignoring the stormcuck shitposter you just get 10 samefagging replies or your post will be deleted if you also mentioned about reporting this idiot. The only point in visiting these generals is downloading the new novels and stuff
>>
File: scemc.png (1MB, 1757x526px) Image search: [Google]
scemc.png
1MB, 1757x526px
>>55385226
>they were in proportion with the rider being much smaller than the mount.

Incorrect. They're similar in proportion.
>>
>>55388396
>comparing average horse with destrier horse
>>
>>55385163
>ITS THE SAME FUCKING THING WITH A DIFFERENT SHOULDER PAD

Different gauntlets, knees, pteruges, halo, sword and cape too. It's just like comparing any hero to core in Fantasy. They're the same but fancier.
>>
>>55388443
Not really the point I was making.
Brets certainly don't have better scaled mounts than Stormcast.
>>
>>55388535
>Brets certainly don't have better scaled mounts than Stormcast.
Your IRL example is wrong
Also brets were 6th edition
>>
File: 1505345061113.jpg (99KB, 479x427px) Image search: [Google]
1505345061113.jpg
99KB, 479x427px
>>55381798
>>
>>55388556
>Your IRL example is wrong

It's a guy on a horse, it''s close enough to illustrate that neither of them are terribly proportioned.

>Also brets were 6th edition

And so? Age was not the factor being discussed.
>>
>>55388443
>>comparing average horse with destrier horse

>Much speculation has taken place about the nature of destriers and about the size they attained. They apparently were not enormous draft types.[5] Recent research undertaken at the Museum of London, using literary, pictorial and archeological sources, suggests war horses (including destriers) averaged 14–15 hands, and differed from a riding horse in their strength, musculature and training, rather than in their size.
>>
>>55386283
Fuck off
>>
>>55388891
here >>55386873
>>
>>55386258
I was being sincere. Metas are stupid and fluxuate wildly (as soon as some one finds an anti meta list, that meta falls out of favor cycle continues sometimes sped up by balance changes) trying to keep up with it proves a lack of creativity and over abundance of money. I'd rather make my own lists, try to focus on fun and experimentation then dick riding some torny list.
Winning with something you yourself made will always be more rewarding then relying on others.
>>
>>55387390
And some Command Traits. Mostly just recycled, with the one of the mundane ones focused on defense, two more defensive ones that focus on either weak healing or impairing attacks from a unit nearby, the trite caster one, one that plays into the army's mobility, and one that assists in the general's offense.

>Voracious Mount
Pick an enemy unit within 1" of the general when the general is selected to attack in the combat phase, and roll a dice. On a roll of 5 the unit suffers 1 mortal wound; on a roll of 6 it suffers D3 mortal wounds.

>Durable Chitin
Add 1 to the general's save rolls.

>Skittering Advance
Roll a dice at the start of the enemy charge phase. On a roll of 5 or more, one friendly SPIDERFANG unit within 6" of the general can charge as if it were their own charge phase. This charge takes place before any enemy charges.

>Mouthful of Spiders
Add 1 to the casting and unbinding rolls for the general. If the general is not a wizard, they gain the WIZARD keyword and can attempt to unbind one spell in each enemy hero phase as if they were a wizard (but note that they cannot attempt to cast any spells.)

>Entangling Webs
At the start of each combat phase, pick one enemy unit within 3'' of the general. Your opponent must subtract 1 from hit rolls made for the model you picked that phase.

>Savage Consumption
Roll a dice each time the general slays an enemy model. On a roll of 6, the general heals one wound.
>>
>>55385637
>tfw no brian blessed mini
>>
>>55385357
>still have the old "Blind Eltharion" mini

I have to strip him and repaint him some day.
>>
>>55388563
No but really aelves when? I'm really praying that they are saving them for a Christmas release but that's just my pipe dreaming. Like how damn hard is it to design some new knife ears, they go on and on about how they want a new take on fantasy tropes but look at the dwarves, they pretty much played it close to normal with that.

My guesses for how elves come out of this: double down on the Phoenix and fire stuff, sea elves (spire of dawn still being sold makes me think this), or take to the sky's with them (great eagles, stutter still being sold supports this). How do y'all think their "new and innovative take on elves" will end up?
>>
>>55384610

Mordheim was probably one of the best GW games ever released if you ask me. Right up there with Necromunda and Bloodbowl. But what made the game for me, or at least a big part of it, was the setting. I just can't grip the idea of a "high fantasy" (or what ever the kids these days call the setting AoS is all about) Mordheim. Brightly colored, overly cartoonish, ripped straight from a videogame close to WoW, baby-rules set, wargame. This to me, no matter what name they print it out to be, cannot become a Mordheim sequel.
>>
>>55386027
I'm that anon.

The 1k List I Currently Run:
1x huskard on thundertusk, everwinter's master, pelt of healing
1x gutbutster butcher with cauldron
2x mournfang
2x mournfang
2x mournfang

At 1.2k I'd add another unit of mournfang to be at 1,160 and stay 40pts under for that sick triumph roll.

Full disclosure: I like Mournfangs more than most BCR players.
Fuller disclosure: Most BCR players killed themselves when GHB17+FAQ hit.
>>
>>55389209
And some artifacts. Happy to hear other ideas, as I just left the last two as exactly what Destruction already has but with cosmetic tweaks so that the Collar becomes an eight-eyed stare from a mutated grot and the Battle Brew is letting your grot get swarmed and bitten by spiders. The nerf on Battle Brew might sting, but oh well. And the Collar is a neat item, even if kinda shitty.

Envenomed Spear
>Slathered with the potent venom of an Arachanrok spider, these crude weapons are bestowed with the lethality of the towering monsters.
Pick one melee weapon that this model can use. That weapon gains Spider Venom.

Spidersilk Shroud
>Woven from the silk of their mounts, the magical silk shields its bearer from powerful attacks.
Roll a dice each time this model suffers a mortal wound. On a roll of 5 or more, the mortal wound is negated and has no effect.

Venomstone
>This glistening green gem empowers the virulent toxins of powerful spiders, drastically increasing the lethality.
Roll a dice after this model completes its attacks in the combat phase if an enemy was inflicted a mortal wound by Spider Venom but was not slain. On a roll of 6 or more the enemy is slain.

Chittering Rattle
>Infused with the power of a Spiderfang shaman, the eerie shaking of this web-shrouded staff causes teeming masses of spiders to crawl forth from dark places.
Roll a dice if this model is within 1" of a terrain feature at the end of its movement phase. On a roll of 3 or more, each enemy unit within 1" of that terrain feature suffers 1 mortal wound.
>>
>>55389529
Just don't reply though
>>
>>55389529
Probably just saw it scrolling the front page (like I did this), no need to deflect.
>>
File: 16573216513.jpg (466KB, 1300x617px) Image search: [Google]
16573216513.jpg
466KB, 1300x617px
>>55389472
if I had to guess.

And I would be 100% cool with it too
>>
>>55389472
I would really like an expanded range in the style of swifthawk agents desu, i think it's pretty neat, but I suppose it's too similar to KO
>>
>>55389529
Not him, but do you want me to leave as well because while I occasionally play some AoS, I mostly just play KoW with the rest of my WHFB friends? People can play different games, and they can even hate the changes that are made to games they still play. I can't fucking stand the swap to the Mortal Realms and I won't pretend that I do, but I can still play the game with the few people at my FLGS that aren't interested in KoW.
>>
>>55389489
Well then you can keep playing mordhiem. If your group doesn't like that how about you try introducing frostgrave to them. There's many alternatives on the skirmish game front, I personally love bushido though it doesn't fill the same role as mordhiem.
>>
File: IMG_4384.jpg (52KB, 384x469px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4384.jpg
52KB, 384x469px
>>55389529

I was posting on a re-release post of Mordheim. And how I personally wouldn't find it any bit Mordhiem if they did that to the game.

No offence to AoS, I have tried it, even have a sizeable army of Orruks, and I enjoyed it. But its not a setting for Mordheim, not one bit.

Can you just imagine the re-release "starter set" with, of course the poster boys in blue/gold. Hah, what a disaster! And boys who doesn't even know about Mordheim will be all over that shit. Its absurd really.

No, my hopes goes to a re-release set in the old setting. This will please the old grognards like myself, it will give the plastic kits needed to build the free people to the AoS players, and it wont trash a good setting and game.
>>
>>55389567
Woah that's cool. What is that scrapped concept art for protoss?
>>
>>55389608

meant for >>55389586
>>
>>55389472
Shadow Warrior Elves with light powers. Ninjas with lightsabers.
>>
File: Kommander-Harkevich.gif (48KB, 310x371px) Image search: [Google]
Kommander-Harkevich.gif
48KB, 310x371px
>>55389372
>no GW Brian Blessed mini

In other game systems though, yes.
>>
File: mountain men.jpg (244KB, 1786x2500px) Image search: [Google]
mountain men.jpg
244KB, 1786x2500px
I'm thinking lore wise for my KO, they managed to get to the Ghur and settled in a mountain range far north and more or less became a group of trappers and lumberjacks who then haul cargo ships full of furs, lumber, meats, etc. back to the other Sky Ports for mass profit.

I was also thinking of scavenging up Dwarf rangers and adding KO parts and grubbins to them and possibly use green stuff and plasticard to make exoskeletons for them to go with the tech look that KO has.

What do you guys think about mountain men sky dwarfs? I mean, both have beards and are extremely manly.
>>
>>55389608
Well seeing as how they re released blood bowl with no real changes to the setting if they were to reissue mordhiem I don't know why they would set it in AoS, although I dont think they will re release it with the upcoming release of shadespire.
>>
>>55389634
Please no.
>>
>>55389580
>playing the game you don't like
What is even the point? I understand that you can play the game and hate the lore but playing the game with a ruleset that's not appealing to you?
>>
>>55383448
>a demigryph
Well, I've always loved the Griffon from the Freepeople's General, but that would be more of a Stardrake than a Dracoth

Abd about the demigryph and the dracoth, first, it's too small, and second, would look too much like the one's on chocobos
>>
>>55387446
WH Community team is really refreshing, having lived with GW's way of communicating with the fans for the last 15 years.
>>
>>55389677
I think that those two styles clash mostly but I would love to see you try this out, big beards, auto rifles and eco suits could be very cool, like some sci-fi frontiers men, but thats the issue it sorta dips into sci-fi fantasy terrotory.
>>
>>55389515
Also to note, in my experience:

Having 40-60 leftover points is fine, timely use of your triumph result can swing a battle (do not forget your triumph ability!). Triumph table > frostsabers.

Sabers and Hunter can be good if you're trying for the cheapest battleline req ever (260pts in a 2k game!) and don't want to use mournfangs. One of my more fun 2k lists was: hunter+3 cat battleline then 1740 points of behemoths (2x huskard thundertusk, 2x stonehorn beastriders). Pledge allegiance to the huge.

A Skall that teleports in to capture an objective will almost always die right afterwards, and can't kill shit. If that's worth the points to you, that's your call.

Yhetees, while having awful models, are madlads tier on the tabletop - they often get fully wiped out by rend 1 shooting and flee some games, in other games they everwinter 3", move 9, run d6, charge 2d6 from over 20" away out of nowhere, or cheeky pile in from 5" away to go first in combat even on opponent's turn and rip a unit apart. Or activate them and pile in 6" into a different combat and rip up a buffer/totem. They aren't a bad use of 120/240pts, but their mileage varies greatly.
>>
>>55389802
I was thinking of possibly of adding in space wolves bits, though now I kinda see what you're talking about.

Any idea of how to mesh it together? So far I was only thinking trying to add fur pelts, SW and ogre bits.
>>
>>55389869
Could I get an example of the base KO units you'd be modifying? I'm not all that familiar with them outside of concept art.
>>
File: 99120205020_ArkanautCompany01.jpg (54KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
99120205020_ArkanautCompany01.jpg
54KB, 600x620px
>>55389917
I was thinking of grabbing a unit of Arkanaut company, here's the pic from GW and a link.

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Kharadron-Overlords-Arkanaut-company-2017
>>
>>55389951
Did they recycle the pose of the guy on the top left for one of the slayers?
>>
>>55389951
Hmmmmm yeah I think this could work pretty well but how would you integrate the pelts into the model? Remove the shoulder pads and back packs and put space wolves and ogre pelts in? Would you be removing some of the more metal pieces on the arms as well perhaps replacing them with ogre arms for a more rugged look?

I think that's a very good unit to start with by the way because they look less like mecha and more like you know drawves in metal suits.
>>
>>55389515
>>55389848
Oh wow, thanks for your replies
>butcher with cauldron
I don't really like this model desu. I know that some magic support for BCR would be helpful and its ability looks great but I would like to stick with the stuff that's appealing aesthetic-wise.

Also there is one thing in your list that worries me. Whatever I will try to buy I will end up with plenty of models collecting dust.
- If I pick two start collectings and play 1000pts I will have a spare Thundertusk/Stonehorn and two mournfang that will not see any game for a while. With 1200 games I will have to play Frostlord, 2x mournfang and Beastriders so 4 mournfang models will be collecting dust, again.
- With the Icewind Assault box it should be easier to use most of my models but I will have to proxy these ugly as fuck Frost Sabres with something else so expenses are growing.
I'm reading through the BCR battletome and I really find their lore appealing and like the big models but fuck - buying these boxes and brewing up a list that actually uses more than 50% of models is a hard logistic challenge
>>
>>55390114
A humanoid body only has so may poses.
>>
>>55390148
I was thinking of possibly replacing their heads and putting longbeard heads on them and possibly grabbing those wolf tail talismans from the Space Wolf sprues. There's not much else I can think of except for possibly sculpting raccoon hats on the longbeads but I think that might be beyond my skill level.

For an Admiral, I was thinking of possibly trying to remove his huge backpack and replacing it with one for a Space Wolf commander since it got a wolf skin pelt already on it.
>>
>>55388279

as what though? darkling covens?

i hope GW do release shadow aelves/slaneesh elves that were rumored at some point and if they are anything similar to DE they could be awesome.
>>
>>55388279
Not a bad idea, but what would be best to utilitze them all? You'd need a melee-focused army with lightly-armored skirmishers, heavily armored weaponmasters, resilient and unyielding in both infantry and 40mm sizes, flying skirmishers, and a big fucking monster on a 60mm base.

...Holy shit, they'd be pretty fucking rad for Khorne Bloodbound.

A Scourge for Valkia, various heroes as various heroes, a Talos for Scyla (and Khorgoraths? Can't find their base size, but assuming it's the same), Grotesques as stupidly expensive Wrathmongers, Khymerae as Flesh Hounds, Wracks as Bloodreavers, Incubi as Blood Warriors...
>>
>>55390304
Nah, it's the exact same pose
>>
>>55390497
No, it;s a similar pose.
>>
Hey anon asked about it last thread. AoS' free people sound like a great faction to play for those that want to convert it seems. Anyone mind posting some inspiration pics or maybe some good conversion guides?
>>
>>55390355
>I was thinking of possibly replacing their heads and putting longbeard heads on them
That would be a great addition it would strip away some of the more cold metal aesthetic, while your trying to add more warm elements.
>>
>>55390553
Conversions that you want to do over a whole army shouldn't be complex enough to warrant a guide. Look at historical manufacturers and see if there's anything that catches your eye and make it work.
>>
File: IMG_1416.jpg (41KB, 750x465px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1416.jpg
41KB, 750x465px
Am I on the right track for Seraphon at 1k? I'll be fighting Nurgle Daemons and a Zombie Rape Train.

Is the Slann overkill? I'd like to keep the Bastiladon (considering I already painted it) and the Carnosaur.
>>
>>55390447
Not a bad idea, though you'll probably be fucked when it comes to Juggernauts and the like.
>>
File: tmp715893975600332802.jpg (95KB, 622x415px) Image search: [Google]
tmp715893975600332802.jpg
95KB, 622x415px
>>55390736
Do French revolution, have it be like a group of people who have thrown off sigmar rule and try to exist fully autonomously, basically take th3 free in free peoples all the way.
>>
Which chaos god would guys from the Realm of Metal worship?
>>
>>55391020
Any could work. Nurgle for corrosion of metal, slanesh for how gay metal is as a genre......
>>
>>55391020
There is a Khorne followers tribe from the realm of Metal iirc
>>
>>55391020
>>55391095
>>55391181
Isn't Tzeentch canonically the God with the most territory in Chamon?
>>
>>55391206
Must be the chord progressions
>>
>>55384464
>>55384464
Its a good list, I'd switch the Tree revenants with Spite revenants to work with Drycha and debuff bravery.
>>
File: mostorderly.jpg (108KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
mostorderly.jpg
108KB, 500x496px
>>55390990
I certainly like the sound of that, and the more Napoleonic infantry on the battlefield the better as the lingering Redcoat fag. Plus, you can definitely squeeze in some Flagellants as common rabble.

I actually really, really like that idea.
>>
>>55390497
>>55390114
The models aren't monopose like the Fyreslayers, so that just happens to be how whoever put that one together wanted to do it.
>>
File: Photo 14-09-2017, 23 09 33.jpg (3MB, 2539x1551px) Image search: [Google]
Photo 14-09-2017, 23 09 33.jpg
3MB, 2539x1551px
tfw between work and commission painting I can only squeeze out time to paint one skelly a day ;_;
>>
File: Photo 14-09-2017, 23 09 33.jpg (159KB, 1016x621px) Image search: [Google]
Photo 14-09-2017, 23 09 33.jpg
159KB, 1016x621px
>>55391466
oh shit forgot to resize
>>
>>55391466
They're beautiful either way dude. Love to see what you could do with a Wight King.
>>
>>55391466
When you are feeling down, just imagine them all rattling to you in encouragement. The more you do, the more intense the rattling.
>>
>>55391496
l-lewd
>>
>>55391466
what else are you painting anon? Maybe Seraphon or Nurgle Daemons? I'm thinking about one of these two as a new army
>>
>>55391466
Oh hey, you continued these. Still loving those shields, and the tufts of flowers add a nice aspect to it.
>tfw sunny, happy skellies
>>
>>55391489
At least they are some of the best looking skeletons I've seen. You have any heroes to brag about? Love to see a Wight King or Black Knights in that style.
>>
File: Photo 06-09-2017, 11 32 55.jpg (5MB, 1956x2244px) Image search: [Google]
Photo 06-09-2017, 11 32 55.jpg
5MB, 1956x2244px
>>55391506
late romans actually, working on some Celtae seniores

>>55391516
working on some "grail knights" as well, as this undead army is bret themed
>>
>>55391492
>>55391511
>>55391503
thanks for the encouragement anons
>>
File: 1387823448781.jpg (126KB, 339x392px) Image search: [Google]
1387823448781.jpg
126KB, 339x392px
>>55391535
>bret themed
Sorry Anon, I see only an ugly crypt horror here
>>
>>55391597
what do you mean?
That's obviously a fully alive knight on his noble destrier not missing even a single piece of flesh :^)
>>
>>55390773
Zombies still irritatingly potent as ever?
>>
>>55388287
this, I have more senaoble discussions about AoS on /WIP/ than here, but thats because I only have legacy models.
>>
What's an interesting fluff hook for an undivided or tzeentch-themed Slaves to Darkness army? Specifically one without any marauders, so they're all armoured.
>>
>>55391709
They were common dudes but Tzeentch tricked them into thinking they are just a bunch of kids playing into knights and monsters
>>
File: bre.jpg (63KB, 649x518px) Image search: [Google]
bre.jpg
63KB, 649x518px
>>55391535
look like dead brets
>>
>>55391709
They're all toys that the child-like sorcerer has brought to life and embiggened.
>>
2 questions
Would a stormcast army of all dudes without helms other then the commands look ok?
Also do black people exists in AoS? I want the army to be like a big mixed unit of elves, old empire and brets. I like the look of like black dudes in heavenly armor but I dont think it would be lore right.
>>
>>55392156
idk if the second question is a meme but canonically there are black dudes yes
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Warhammer-Quest-Silver-Tower-EN
>>
New thread
>>55392206
>>55392206
>>55392206
New thread
>>
>>55392156
Unfortunately, they do.
>>
>>55391466
how do you do thoe shields
>>
>>55392178
How would it be a meme?
>>
>>55392339
in a setting as vague as the mortal realms i think it's inevitable minorities exist
>>
>>55392330
Transfers.
>>
>>55391206
Yeah, Tzeentch likes the whole Alchemy thing the Realm of Metal has it going.
>>
File: skirmish teaser.png (62KB, 758x832px) Image search: [Google]
skirmish teaser.png
62KB, 758x832px
>>55381798
first I enter all the data

then I collate it into a pdf formatted like the skirmish book

then we can play skirmish properly
>>
File: tk skirmish.png (59KB, 837x796px) Image search: [Google]
tk skirmish.png
59KB, 837x796px
>>55393488
even including legacy warscrolls
>>
File: butcher2.png (3MB, 1195x1751px) Image search: [Google]
butcher2.png
3MB, 1195x1751px
>>55390294
that anon again.

you are quite right to hate the butcher model, as do I. He's cartoonish and gross in a dumb way, and dragging the cauldron is stupid - like he couldn't even fight.

That's why I'm kitbashing a grot scraplauncher counts as, with chaintrap ogre as the butcher and a greenstuff cauldron filled with bones. It's even pulled by a "mournfang" :D

As to your point of extra models piling up: yeah that's a downside to the elite army. You get a lot of 1920pt lists cuz everything's in big expensive blocks, and you end up with leftover guys when you're playing a list. I'm new to the hobby so I'm not too sure how to deal with it as I myself have a hunter, 3 yetis, and 3 sabers sitting on my shelf from my own IWA. Most people I know just have extra guys sitting around too so I dunno.
Thread posts: 345
Thread images: 82

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.