[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would azathoth look like in a human form? The rest of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0606.jpg (108KB, 407x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0606.jpg
108KB, 407x550px
What would azathoth look like in a human form?

The rest of the mythos creatures?
>>
I don't think there is a reality where azathoth gives enough of a fuck to take human form.

If you want it for metaphorical reasons, imagine a grossly obese CEO who completely controls his company and his will is from aides interpreting his wheezes.
>>
>>55373491
I've often pictured a sleeping man who's features you can never quite make out
>>
>>55373491
I've always pictured him as a teenager who's almost always asleep, but when he -does- wake up, bad shit happens to everything around him I have also pictured him with pink hair for some reason.
>>
>>55373573
>>55373641
>>55373754
>not a blind Arab narcolep
>>
>>55373491
It would not.
>>
>>55373491

If he were to ever dip a fraction of his multi-dimensional being into a human suit, he'd probably be multiple coma patients.
>>
>>55374524
That reminds me of a quote from Supernatural by an angel (who looks like your average person) pissed off at some humans talking down to him.

"In Heaven I have six wings and four faces, one of which is a lion."

I like the idea of a mundane avatar for something completely out of context, and the thought that something would need MULTIPLE simultaneous avatars would be pretty cool to pull off.
>>
>>55373491
I'm imagining something like a Qing Emperor, so fat and addicted to opium that he's virtually never conscious and cognizant, and yet is undisputed ruler of all under heaven, with scores of courtesans and jesters with a full-time job of amusing him and thousands of servants carrying out what they presume to be his will.

Some puny Westerners playing at empire have encroached on his territory, and if they step too far out of line the administrators deal with them, but he ignores them as they are insignificant and he is in his own world.

But be afraid should he open his eyes fully, and bring down his might upon the merchants and missionaries bearing down on his shores.
>>
>>55373491
>What would azathoth look like in a human form?

What would you look like in amoeba form?
>>
>>55373641
basically static in the rough shape of a humanoid, sleeping.
>>
>>55373491
NY is a Japanese schoolgirl
>>
>>55374627
An amoeba?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.