[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you do Prester John in 40k? >He was said to rule

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: PJ.jpg (53KB, 450x459px) Image search: [Google]
PJ.jpg
53KB, 450x459px
How would you do Prester John in 40k?

>He was said to rule over a Christian nation lost amid the Muslims and pagans of the Orient. Prester John is depicted as a descendant of the Three Magi, ruling a kingdom full of riches, marvels, and strange creatures.
>>
>>55367225
Having a sector or a planet run by a heavily theocratic governor that's a paradise despite being surrounded by xenos and chaos.
>>
File: ol Tuska DK.png (738KB, 711x396px) Image search: [Google]
ol Tuska DK.png
738KB, 711x396px
>>55367225
>Lords of terra recieve news that someone's been tearing the eye of terror a new asshole, causing some millions of cultists to flee.
>Captive cultists talk about huge fighters destroying the many worlds and raping the shit out of the chaos daemons and marines.
>High lords believe they might be a lost space marine chapter that went missing in the eye and are coming back as hardened fuckers.
>High lords get ready to welcome them back and notice only too late its actually Tuska Daemon Killa back from his party with Khorne.
This is kinda what happened IRL if you replace the imperium with the byzantine empire and the Orks with the mongols.
>>
>>55369576

This would be cool.
>>
>>55369576
For people who didnt know, Prester john ties into because, Historically, the Byzantines believed the Mongols to be Prester John's army.

BOY THEY WERE WRONG
>>
>>55367225
Given how 90% of worlds in 40k seem to be monocultures based off of a irl culture (Germans, scandinaciavians, etc), I'd just throw in an Etheopian planet somewhere. The Emperors of Ethiopia fit all the traits of Prester John.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.