[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what if 40k were monty python? >Wot? You got no arms left!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 7

File: download.jpg (16KB, 303x167px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
16KB, 303x167px
what if 40k were monty python?

>Wot? You got no arms left!
>Yes I have!
>No you haven't! Look!
>....merely a side objective!
>>
File: 340px-Dooooom_Bolts!.jpg (36KB, 340x509px) Image search: [Google]
340px-Dooooom_Bolts!.jpg
36KB, 340x509px
WHAT....is your name?
>I am Ahzek Ahriman, leader of the Prodigal Sons!
WHAT...is your quest?
>I seek the black library!
WHAT...is your favourite colour?
>Red...no, Blue! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
>>
Who are you who can summon a baneblade without a teleport beacon or a tesseract?
> There are some who call me...Creed?
>>
File: rabbit.png (2MB, 2592x702px) Image search: [Google]
rabbit.png
2MB, 2592x702px
THERE IT IS!
>Wot, behind the Tau?
It IS the tau...
>You silly sod! You got us all worked up!
That's the most foul, cruel, bad-tempered xenos you ever set eyes upon!

>>You tit! I, Cato Sicarius, soiled my power armor, I, Cato Sicarius, was so scared!

Look, that tau has a Khornate streak a mile wide! LOOK AT THE BOOOOONES!
>>
File: Emperor_Upon_Throne.jpg (296KB, 1115x1386px) Image search: [Google]
Emperor_Upon_Throne.jpg
296KB, 1115x1386px
>Yes, I'd like to complain about this emperor that I spent my entire life waiting to see in this very throneroom
Oh yes, the God-emperor of mankind...what's wrong with him?
>I'll tell you what's wrong with him, lord custodes...'E's dead, that's what's wrong with him!
No, no, 'e's uh....he's resting.
>Look, custodes, I know a dead emperor when I see one, and I'm looking at one right now!
No no, he's not dead, he's, he's restin'! Remarkable man, the emperor, idn't, ay? Beautiful golden throne!
>The golden throne doesn't enter into it. He's stone dead!
nonono, he's resting!
>>
File: space-wolves-logan-grimnar.jpg (139KB, 706x458px) Image search: [Google]
space-wolves-logan-grimnar.jpg
139KB, 706x458px
Morning!
>Morning!
Well, what've you got?
>Well, there's guns and gore; guns, gore, and heresy; guns and grimdark; gore, guns and grimdark; grimdark, heresy, gore, and grimdark; grimdark, guns, grimdark grimdark, gore, and grimdark; guns grimdark, grimdark gore grimdark and skulls...or glorious tau mechs with alien cooperation served in well-run communist paradises with powerful weapons, garnished with civility and nobility, and with gore on top and grimdark.
Have you got anything without grimdark?
>Well, there's grimdark, gore, guns, and grimdark, that's not got much grimdark in it.
I don't want ANY grimdark!
>*grim dark grim dark grim dark grim dark, only waaaaaaar, grimdark waaaaaar!*
>>
File: 1505203244403.png (241KB, 329x498px) Image search: [Google]
1505203244403.png
241KB, 329x498px
>Huron: "Order", eh? Who does he think he is?
Abbadon: I am your warmaster.
>Huron: Well, I didn't vote for you.
Abbadon: You don't vote for warmasters.
>Huron: Well, how'd you become warmaster, then?
Abbadon: The First Prince of Chaos, his arm clad in the purest shimmering ceramite, held aloft Drach'nyen from the bosom of the warp, signifying by divine providence that I, Abbadon, was to carry Drach'nyen. That is why I am your warmaster.
>Huron: Listen. Strange daemons lying in rifts distributing swords is no basis for a system of leadership. Supreme military power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical daemonic ceremony.
Abbadon: Be quiet!
>>
File: 1505201869699.jpg (95KB, 624x885px) Image search: [Google]
1505201869699.jpg
95KB, 624x885px
>>55356067

>Ask me your questions Kairos, I am not afraid
WHAT... is your name?
>I am Marneus Calgar, Chapter Master of the Ultramarines
WHAT... is your quest?
>I seek our Primarch, Roboute Guilliman
WHAT... is the air speed velocity of an unladen Tyranid Gargoyle?
>Well that depends, Behemoth or Leviathan?
I... I don't know that... AAAAAAAAAAAARGH
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.