[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone remember this magnificent lady? I would love to see her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Nave_Cavalcavento.jpg (57KB, 255x207px) Image search: [Google]
Nave_Cavalcavento.jpg
57KB, 255x207px
Anyone remember this magnificent lady? I would love to see her story continued somehow.

Maybe when we return to Dominaria we'll see her again?
>>
I think it resides scattered somewhere along the blind eternities and phyrexia.
>>
>>55355781
She's gone, anon. The Weatherlight was part of the Legacy, which was destroyed when it was used to destroy Yawgmoth. Only Karn survived, due to sparking. Nothing else of the Legacy endures.
>>
As much as I adored the whole story of the Weatherlight and its crew, I almost don't want to see the skyship or her crew again. They ended the way they should, sailing off to another adventure and fates unknown. I'd want it mentioned in myth or legend, old stories spoken in wonder, while preserving the mystique of never knowing the Weatherlights final destination.
>>
>>55356019
I thought the important bits became part of Karn when he sparked, and that's how he was able to throw himself to another plane after giving up said spark
And why his -3 is the activated ability of the Legacy Weapon.
>>
>>55356178
Karn never lost his spark. He can planeswalk because he's a planeswalker. As for why he can exile things, that's probably because he absorbed some of the Legacy's power, but the actual parts of the Legacy are all gone.

Asking "where's the Skyship Weatherlight?" is like asking "where's the Horn of Ramos?". It doesn't physically exist anymore, only possibly existing in essence as a part of Karn. Until WotC gives us more to go on, the word is that the Legacy is dead and gone.
>>
>>55356230
Didn't he sacrifice his spark to close the Tolarian time rift?
And then was given another one by Venser later, because Karn is the walking exception machine.
>>
>>55356333
Karn sort of has a glut of sparks. The Weatherlight had her own spark, he has Urza's spark, and he had at least one additional spark that was stored inside either the Mightstone or Weakstone. I forget which. Plus on top of that I think Karn had a spark of his own somehow.
>>
>>55356485
It was in the combined Might/Weakstone, and some people wonder if Urza himself had his own spark or was just piggybacking off of Glacians himself (or if he had two, or if Glacian's was ever relevant at all once the powerstone was shattered)
Karn himself never had a spark, he just got Urza's. I've never heard of the Weatherlight having one.
Regardless as to how many he had prior to that point, though, he had zero by the time he made it back to Mirrodin post sealing the Tolarian rift.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.