[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>free to play >standard >draft Rest in peace local

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: content_arena-screenshot.jpg (167KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
content_arena-screenshot.jpg
167KB, 900x506px
>free to play
>standard
>draft

Rest in peace local game stores
>>
Normally I'd say something like this can't replicate the feel of actually playing with people in person, but considering what MTG players are like that's actually a good thing.
>>
>>55352410
What is this?
>>
>>55352410
Ah, the "We're losing market share to Hearthstone" edition of MTG Online.
>>
>>55352705
not a bad thing though, the MTGO client is old and should be phased out
>>
>>55352410
Would be interesting if they connected the physical and digital product like pokemon
>>
>>55354925
>holostamps double as scanmarks
The future is now.
>>
>>55352410
Nah, Pokemon TCGO didn't kill the physical game. It's a good way to make some money on people that would never play the physical version of mtg at all
>>
>>55355136
>It's a good way to make some money on people that would never play the physical version of mtg at all
in addition to taking over duels as the "get video gamers to buy our non-video game" product, this does seem to be their secondary goal, as the preview put a lot of stress on how they wanted it to be fun to watch and stream-friendly
>>
>>55352410
call me when they add in EDH, planechase, archenemy & conspiracy draft
>>
>>55352410
>LGS
>standard

topkek
>>
>>55355505
>standard
>modern

>Not playing glorious patrician kitchen table.
>>
>>55355614
Commander basically?
>>
>>55355623
in my playgroup nobody plays commander, we just have decks of atleast 60 cards and play together.
>>
>>55352410
If physical packs of Ixalan don't come with little pirate flags for me to wave whenever Raid activates, it will be inferior to Arena.
>>
>>55358937
Fuck that make a giant flag and carry it with you into the prerelease and jump up waving it around every time raid triggers.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.