[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, hate to be a bother, but could anyone tell me where to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1502938097655.jpg (9KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1502938097655.jpg
9KB, 720x405px
Hey, hate to be a bother, but could anyone tell me where to get the most recent version of the song of swords pdf?
>>
>>55352442
Just go to their website. 2.0 rules are the newest version
>>
>>55352984
Thanks brody
>>
>>55352370
Someone actually explain song of swords for me.
How does the combat work out.

Does it handle well with magic or is it all for the gritty nitty stabbing?
>>
>>55353586
Combat is usually between a guy doing some combat maneuver, and the other party attempting to defend, each using a portion of dice from their Combat Pool.

If defender succeeds, he usually takes initiative (i.e. who gets to act first in the attack) and will act thus in the second action of the bout.

If the attacker succeeds, he deals damage depending on the weapon he used, his strength, and how well he succeeded. The defender then uses his armor+toughness to defend, depending on where it hit. If the damage goes through, he gets a wound of varying levels. This may seem like a lot, but it's pretty damn fluid and quick, most of the combat encounters I ran don't even get to the 5th phase.

As for magic, it's currently in the works, although some bits of it are out there, and there's also at least one homebrew for magic.
>>
I remember when we used to have regular threads which all hit bump limit after three days.

What happened?
>>
>>55355565
Discord took the chitchat discussion away
>>
>>55355608
Discord takes everything I love.
>>
>>55355620
At least I get a lot of custom thinking emotes in return.
>>
>>55355530 Do you know where to find this magic homebrew I've looked at the mega and can't find anything.
>>
>>55356520
A fella on discord made a link for homebrews that had been posted. I'm not sure when they were last updated though. I think some of the documents had newer versions later on, I can go check.

http://zell.tiddlyspot.com
>>
File: Mage 1.10.pdf (1MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Mage 1.10.pdf
1MB, 1x1px
>>55356609
>>55356520
I'm the weeb working on one of the homebrews, and as I've playtested with my group I've made a few changes since June. I'm currently developing elemental damage a bit further, especially when it comes to projectile spells like fire bolt and stuff, but although I don't have a polished document for that update yet. Either way, enjoy this second-newest bit.
I suppose I should also add for newcomers that I made this homebrew outside of the SoS setting since I'm an autist with my own, but you can still use the crunchy bits.
>>
>>55357047
Yo thank you man needed this for my players because my magic Homebrew was shit.
>>
File: 1496010527895.jpg (458KB, 1920x2716px) Image search: [Google]
1496010527895.jpg
458KB, 1920x2716px
>>55357117
No problem, do check out the other documents though, they're older than my stuff and could help you add more fun to your game too.
>>
While this thread is up, maybe someone could help me out.

What the hell do you do against someone who throws Red and goes "all-in" every time? How do you beat this?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.