[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 45

File: 1504766971745.jpg (81KB, 736x549px) Image search: [Google]
1504766971745.jpg
81KB, 736x549px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

Have you ever run a pathfinder game in a dieselpunk or steampunk setting?

/pfg/ Link Repository: https://pastebin.com/JLu5xXML
Current Playtests: https://pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread: >>55327445
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (75KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
75KB, 1920x1080px
>>55343908
You don't need to make a thread as soon as we hit bump limit, /tg/ isn't that fast of a board
And to answer your question: No, my group doesn't feel that 3.PF lends itself well for higher tech levels, we got a lot of other options if we so desire
>>
File: troll scholar.jpg (608KB, 1200x1023px) Image search: [Google]
troll scholar.jpg
608KB, 1200x1023px
I'm feeling bored again you guys, anyone up for a game of Creature Roulette? Anyone that wants to play roll me up a d11, I need at least 2 players.
>>
>>55344154
>Creature Roulette?
what's that?
>>
Rolled 10 (1d11)

>>55344154
no idea what that is, but here's my roll
>>
>>55344195
It's something I came up with in a fit of boredom one day for occasions just like this. How it works is that first I get at least 2 "players" to roll a d13*, which determines the creature type as allotted by the pfsrd. I then ask those people to roll another die with a number of sides equal to how many creatures are in that category, and depending on what's been rolled I try to create a believable scenario that would involve the creatures involved. Sometimes it's easy, sometimes it's hard.

*I said d11 above, it's supposed to be 13. My bad. >>55344257 I'll still use 10 though, now roll a d744
>>
Rolled 544 (1d744)

>>55344274
sounds fun, i guess
>>
Rolled 1 (1d13)

>>55344296
>>55344313
>>55344344
It's literally the /tg/ sticky you dummies
>>
Rolled 365 (1d744)

>>55344274
>>55344359
And here's the second
As for the other posters, you don't need to feel embarassed about messing up, only for not reading the bloody sticky
>>
File: 1447351612676.jpg (152KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1447351612676.jpg
152KB, 640x720px
Ah woops, my bad, i should've read >>55344274 better before rolling >>55344382
Well what do you know, i might need to listen to my own advice
>>
>>55344295
Oh god, what am I going to do with this.

>>55344359
Now you roll a d234. It's all good, it can be a bit confusing the first time you do it.
>>
Rolled 111 (1d234)

>>55344418
Thanks, i'm curious as to where this'll end up
>>
File: -photos-8.jpg (42KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
-photos-8.jpg
42KB, 600x398px
How was your weekend, /pfg/? Do anything fun or exciting, game-related or otherwise?
>>
>>55344491
I joined a Starfinder game, and my usual PF game didn't happen. One player's kid was sick, another didn't show up as usual, and another had internet issues. We have a 4 player minimum to have a session rule, and we only had 3.

How about yourself?
>>
>>55343908
>Have you ever run a pathfinder game in a dieselpunk or steampunk setting?
no, that sounds pretty lame t b h
>>
>>55344591
so is your group looking for new players?
>>
>>55344491
My WotW campaign put a few more weeks on book 2. Also my character's Mitran Brother was almost killed by the super-wraith, but she dispersed it before it could.

Now he's comatose, which makes him an easier prisoner, but a character moment is coming up, as family is one of the few things she values above power.

In the game I'm running, my PCs continue to be Air Pirate Muderhobos, but I've successfully gotten them intrigued into the central plot of the setting. Should be interesting as they learn more as to what they'll do.
>>
File: 8971521.jpg (33KB, 667x492px) Image search: [Google]
8971521.jpg
33KB, 667x492px
>>55344591

Very well, thank you. We're building up to a dramatic showdown with the investigator's great-grandfather in a realm of madness. I also saw the recent It adaptation with some friends-a very good movie.

What do you have planned for the Starfinder game?
>>
File: .838x0_q80.jpg (65KB, 838x772px) Image search: [Google]
.838x0_q80.jpg
65KB, 838x772px
>>55344692

How will she handle the new situation? Is there a reason she values family so highly? How did you hook your players into the main plot?
>>
>>55344491
Started a 1 player campaign last week and had a blast, continuing it on Wednesday.
>>
File: 651207_370.jpg (20KB, 350x240px) Image search: [Google]
651207_370.jpg
20KB, 350x240px
>>55344757

What sort of person is the player character? What's happened in the campaign thus far?
>>
>>55344778
Player character is a necromancer attempting to rebuild the defunct Daemonic cult and thus far he was exiled from the city he formerly operated in and has begun to construct his undead army.
>>
>>55344672
The no-show and the internet problems are friends of the GM so they probably won't be getting replaced. The game is E11 no gestalt, very little 3pp, so I doubt most here are interested.
>>55344711
The Starfinder game was a bit spur of the moment. Somebody needed a replacement, so I jumped in. I have no clue what the story will be. So far, we've gone to a castle to see if these knight guys are willing to talk, or if we're going to have a war on our hands. I'm still playing catch-up on the story so far and character relationships.

Good to hear, realms of madness sound exciting. Was this after capturing all the creatures that escaped the tear caused by that mayor guy?
>>
I kind of like the general being this slow again. It's like the before times, before the bamboozles, before the rampant lewdity, before even the PoW devs came around here.
>>
File: 2712805518_7f31676ae5.jpg (79KB, 224x500px) Image search: [Google]
2712805518_7f31676ae5.jpg
79KB, 224x500px
So I've been thinking, considering how shit Paizo's Fleshwarping rules are, would it be smarter to instead just port over the fleshgrafting rules from 3.5 instead?
>>
No matter which way you look at it, it was a horrifying and awesome sight to behold. It was almost like a scene from a Ghibli movie, with a mass of Havero Tentacles (d234 anon) littering the land. The Havero these tentacles originated from had recently crash landed into a nearby mountainside, and after burrowing itself into said mountain it decided that it was high time to take a nap, which in and of itself wouldn't be an issue, the problem is that once it falls asleep its tentacles begin to infest and destroy the native environment around it.

This did not, however, go beyond the notice of the Jinushigami (d544 anon) that had claimed this region as his Ward. Returning from its travels, the Kami came down on the tentacles encroaching on his habitat with a sturdy vengeance, smashing each tendril in his way in only a couple swings each with his Quarterstaff, enlisting the help of summoned Elder Earth Elementals and destroying many of the ones underground with a cast of Earthquake. It seems the Jinushigami is intent on driving the invader away from his Ward, but the real question is whether or not he will regret his actions once the Havero has awoken from his slumber.
>>
>>55344849
Whoops, forgot to add this at the end of the post, >>55344443 Havero Tentacle anon the link to your creature is here: https://sites.google.com/site/pathfinderogc/bestiary/monster-listings/aberrations/havero-tentacle

>>55344382 Jinushigami Anon your creature is here: https://sites.google.com/site/pathfinderogc/bestiary/monster-listings/outsiders/kami/kami-jinushigami
>>
>>55344491
We decided to drop the weekly non-Pathfinder game we had been doing (which some of the players seemed to be losing enthusiasm for) and start up a Pathfinder game in its place. Two of the four players are new to Pathfinder, but the rest of us are going to take good care of them. Now I'm eagerly awaiting the next weekend and trying to figure out exactly what I want to be doing for my character.
>>
File: 20.png (2MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
20.png
2MB, 640x1136px
>>55344844
same here, it's a good feeling to have things back to "normal"
>>
File: 8reeret99.jpg (263KB, 704x529px) Image search: [Google]
8reeret99.jpg
263KB, 704x529px
>>55344798

Indeed it was. When we attempted to force the creatures back into the rift, we learned that the lord mayor wasn't quite as super-dead as we believed-he interfered, and the entire city was dragged partway into another plane-one home to some horrifying creatures and some entities whose notice we're pretty keen to avoid. After considerable running around, we've figured out that the cult responsible for all of this began with the investigator's great-grandfather, who'd gone missing decades earlier, and who is apparently alive and well in the rift-and has been masterminding everything that's happened so far.
>>
>>55344884

Do you have any character concepts in mind?
>>
>>55344882
Make it an Elder Junushigami and you've got a brawl for the ages.
>>
>>55344755
Given the description, her brother got cursed to experience the death of the wraith on a loop until the curse is broken.
She values family, because despite being LE, they're all she had after her family lost power. And her older brother got her into inflicting pain, and other things...
The younger brother had run away and none of them new he had joined Mitra. (The DM says it was a convenient point to throw him in at, when the inquisition attacked the horn.) He ran away because their mother went from an ice queen to a raging bitch after the loss of face.
So, a lot of it is the fact that she hadn't seen him in something going on 8 years. Yet, she knows he can't be allowed to leave, knowing what he does, and being a member of the Mitran Inquisition. But can't bring herself to kill him, yet might be able to if they fail to break the curse.

For my skyworld game, well they did what pirates do, and loot things. I told them some of their crew had found a strange stone out in the jungle of their little island base, and within they found an underground temple, terminating in a bearded devil guarding a large, highly magical crystal.
In the second session, they decided to try to find out what that crystal was/does, prompted. Their organization didn't make much progress (basically lifted the WotW organization rolls for this.) but putting out the feelers caused the primary antagonist organization to take notice, and offer to buy it, and any more they find, off of them for 5,000 gold.
They spent a good 5 minutes or so arguing about if they should sell it, and finally agreed to accept the bounty, but hold off on selling the one they already have for an in-game month.
Going to be even more interesting when the they find out that the secondary organization (and their self-declared prime rival target) has the same bounty, and might attack them for the one they're holding onto.
>>
>>55343908
I'm running a post-magitech-apocalypse setting myself. Humanity rose up to throw off the shackles of the gods, did some major damage but ultimately got beaten down. Still, the surviving gods have consolidated their power as the Heavens, with a singular church enacting their general will. Ancient artifacts and warmachines litter the land, while actual magic items are more rare than most games, and tend to scale with the user.

So far the party has a stolen APC, sold off a bunch of riot armor and a... hot air ballloon Cessna. Escaping the lands controlled by the Orthodoxy and teaming up with super advanced robot lady who wants to rebuild her corporate empire. Currently discovering a flying island/fortress/golem modeled on a manta ray that will need cleared of monsters before they get full use of it.
>>
>>55344908
Time to kill that motherfucker! Then go drink wine.
>>
>>55344930
Oh yes, I have a particular concept in mind, and it's already pretty fleshed out in background and mechanics. Briefly, the concept is a gnome wizard who wants to invent an entirely new color. It's something I've had on my back burner for a while, waiting for a chance to play it. But now that I actually have a game to mold the character to, I'm starting to look at some other options as far as archetypes and/or prestige classes go, and it's just turning messy in the sense of overwhelming options and I'm not sure what I want to do. It's gonna take some thinking. I've already asked for some advice from /pfg/ a couple times but I gotta work out what I really want to prioritize mechanically.
>>
>>55344936
Seriously, have you ever seen a matchup that reminds you more of what you would expect from some kind of crazy Ghibli-esque fight scene straight outta Princess Mononoke? I AM sitting here wondering what the effect of Earthquake is on creatures that are just straight up IN the ground is though, part of me wants to apply Pokemon logic to it and say that to calculate that you look at the bit regarding creatures in the Cavern section, remove the Pinned quality the spell applies since creatures that can dig can't be pinned by rubble and rock, and double the amount of damage sustained.

Also if anyone wants to go again just give me another round of d11 rolls.
>>
File: cooking at 0 san.png (955KB, 585x1537px) Image search: [Google]
cooking at 0 san.png
955KB, 585x1537px
Do you ever cook?

What's the lowest your SAN got?
>>
Degenerates: Assemble!

https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/88673/iron-gods-and-flesh-desires
>>
>>55345083
Kindly stop, and just wait for your discord buddies to sign up.
>>
>>55344798
E11? is that level11 ? (sorry, i'm a bit out of the loop)
i don't mind the rest, and it sounds like you need a spare player (even if 7 people is starting to get into pretty huge territory for a party)
>>
>>55345179
E11 means level cap is 11. I'll poke the GM to see if he'll consider another, but I wouldn't bet on it. I honestly think the no-show is much too busy IRL to play, but we'll see.
>>
Can you cast Bestow Insight on yourself? RAW, the target is just "one creature touched" and the spell makes no explicit mention, but it seems that you can bestow extra insight on how to use a skill to yourself.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/b/bestow-insight
>>
>>55345489
I see no reason why you wouldn't be able to cast it on yourself
>>
>>55345489
You can indeed use it on yourself, nowhere does it state that "creature touched" spells can't be used on yourself, just like how "weapon touched" spells can be used on yourself or on nearby allied weapons.
>>
>>55345266
thanks man, post ITT when you have news
>>
I'm starting to question whether the main villain of my current campaign is going to be able to stand a chance against the party or die like a bitch.

If I want to make him an initiator worthy of a decent challenge, should I just change his few class levels to Warlord or Warder, or would it be better to give him full maneuver progression for his Hit Dice as something like a Fighter archetype, sans actual class levels?
>>
>>55345890
Speaking as a DM, if he's your main villain then feel free to "cheat" a little bit in order to make him more powerful or even just flashy, NPCs and enemies aren't necessarily bound by the same constraints that players are, and in some of the homebrewed games I've played in the final bosses ended up tossing out crazy stuff that made them more reminiscent of a Final Fantasy boss than something out of Pathfinder. Doing this also makes the fights more memorable down the road since it's such a departure from what they're used to fighting.
>>
>>55343908
Not yet. If my game goes on long enough, not!Egypt will rediscover the usefulness of steam engines and start fighting not!Babylon again.

>>55344491
No, but my copy of Last Days of Constantinople came in. I'm redesigning the city for a Pathfinder game in Faerun. The necromancer cult will live in the Galata district with the Elf PC's false front nearby.

>>55345073
The Druid did before he changed his character.

>>55345890
Tell us about your PCs.
>>
>>55346058
A Rajah, a Warder, a Warlord, a High-Psionics Soulknife, an Inquisitor, and a Witch.
>>
>>55346141
What level are they?

The main villain is going to need some backup to prevent it from becoming 6 vs 1.
>>
>>55345117
It's literally too degenerate for me to sign up to.
>>
>>55346220
The intended level will be around 15-17.
>>
File: MGS3 - Cobra Unit.jpg (278KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
MGS3 - Cobra Unit.jpg
278KB, 1280x720px
>>55346282
For the villain or the PCs?

Tell us about the campaign. What "theme" will the villain have? What terrain will the battle be fought on? Are there any reoccurring enemies that might help the villain? Are any of the PCs more invested in the story than others?
>>
>>55344491
We stopped in a town for a bit, had a sexual kerfuffle, then ran into some fire drakes after leaving the next morning. Then we climbed up a cliff, spotted a templar camp, then all proceeded to have a collective brain fart trying to get down the other side rather than go back down the vines we used originally. It did make us realize how hilariously limited our characters' power sets were, though.
>>
What you've got to realize is that the clever cook puts unlikely things together, like duck and orange, like pineapple and ham. It's called 'artistry'. You know, I am an artist the way I combine my business and my pleasure: Money's my business, eating's my pleasure and Georgie's my pleasure, too, though in a more private kind of way than stuffing the mouth and feeding the sewers, though the pleasures are related because the naughty bits and the dirty bits are so close together that it just goes to show how eating and sex are related. Georgie's naughty bits are nicely related, aren't they, Georgie?
>>
File: shirobako.jpg (40KB, 599x663px) Image search: [Google]
shirobako.jpg
40KB, 599x663px
/pfg/, I'm trying to build a Barbarian (1) investigator (3). Would it be worth going Urban Barbarian? It would basically mean giving up changing the target of Studied Target while raging (next level) without the archetype.
With it, I'm losing extra hit points and the Will buff for the ability to use what people in a rage usually can't.
But is it worth it?
>>
File: Barbarian (Curlyhair).jpg (115KB, 482x796px) Image search: [Google]
Barbarian (Curlyhair).jpg
115KB, 482x796px
>>55347711
Why that combination?
>>
I haven't been keeping up with APs lately. Are Strange Aeons or Ironfang Invasion any good?
>>
http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/ultimateEquipment/appendix.html

"Frozen vampire souls" go for only 7,000 gp.

Whatever an "inverted soul gem" is can be sold for 10,000 gp. What are these?
>>
Could you guys recommend any online RPG tool w/ inherent tokens and maps resources? Doesn't have to be freeware
>>
>>55346968
Aaaaaand in one paragraph you made me more physically ill than the fuck bots game ever could.
>>
>>55348266
Ironfang has a pretty weak start, and from what I've heard it doesn't get much better.
>>
How can I get dex to damage with ranged thrown weapons?
>>
At level five, one of the players has gone and done something stupid and gotten into debt. Is 10000 gold back breaking?
>>
File: 1493299823295.png (1MB, 806x923px) Image search: [Google]
1493299823295.png
1MB, 806x923px
>>55349461
Art objects, in this case probably made by some daemon that died as a starving artist and is still trying to prove their career choice to a long dead parent, or maybe their ex if an erodaemon, they seem likely to do a bit of frozen heart and inverted soul art.
>>
>>55350023
starry grace for starknives
>>
>>55350023
Daggers as Urogue
>>
>>55350047
at that level? they might as well re-roll especially if they're not a crafting full-caster
>>
>>55350114
Well, they're about to be sixth level, possibly 7th depending on how much fighting happens in the next few sessions which will only be a few IC days

And he got a lewd robot for it
>>
>>55350210
still going to set him super-far back WBL wise to the point of obsolescence for many levels
>>
>>55350047
you're the GM, make him do some really lucrative, really illegal, really dangerous job
that's a pretty big debt, but i guess some rare/albino animal poaching, contraband, sabotage... could help
or go the whole mile and make them do an heist
>>
How do you make the game fun again
>>
>>55350725

Get drunk.
>>
File: Fine.gif (237KB, 276x268px) Image search: [Google]
Fine.gif
237KB, 276x268px
The magic item pricing chart thing has me confused. How does one price something with unlimited uses?
Say I wanted gloves that let me use Produce flame, how much would they be? (1st level x 1st level x 2000)x2 minutes per level for a total of 4k GP for using Produce flame whenever I please?
>>
>>55350086

I want to rape a Erodaemon until she gets pregnant.
>>
I think those elves enjoy starving. Keeps them thin and graceful.
>>
>>55351079
I want to bully an Erodaemon with the help of a Succubus.
>>
File: barbarian man.jpg (55KB, 564x796px) Image search: [Google]
barbarian man.jpg
55KB, 564x796px
>>55351136
Given how many half-elves seem to be running around, I rather think they're attracted to bulky humans.

They just need a muscular, hairy man to show them what-for
>>
>>55351079
>>55351232
Sounds like a Shindol doujin, pretty sure there's a few games from here it would fit in.
>>
>>55351294
When are we going to get evil PLD?
>>
>>55351304
>Evil PLD
>Player characters rape monstergirls
>Run by a generous, magnanimous GM
>All the players are polite, well-adjusted men
>The group actively attempts to hide their logs
>Antipaladin's player avoids the spotlight and never posts in the thread
>>
>>55351332
Did you just accuse Wist of being impolite?
>>
>>55351405
Yeah, your waifu is shit, what?
>>
>>55351304
Screw evil PLD, when are we going to get a Konosuba-esque campaign?
>>
>>55351461
Bitch I will cut you
>>
>>55351549
Sounds like anon has cut you deeper than you ever could with knives.
>>
>>55351767
>>55351549
>>55351461
Anons, anons. This is a board of love. Now kiss and make up so we can all go back to.......what are these threads even about these days? Talking shop is slow as usual, no new releases to discuss and meme apps and games have all but disappeared for the most part (not that I am complaining about the last one, but they at least made these threads seem more active),

No, the game isn't dead either, you silly willies.
>>
>>55352011
I could interest you in some logs with drunk elves courtesy of intrigue, anon.
>>
>>55352068
Or, I could post about the shenanigans I'm getting up to with playtest 2, like the Soulforger paladin-esque arch.

Or I could post about that soul-crushingly depressing game idea i had about the place where everyone loses their memories, and just wants someone to remember them when they can't.

My mind gets ideas when it's this tired.
>>
>>55343908
Why is that runway on an angle and not just running the length of the other balloon?

Ship-Carriers do so to maximize space and runways in a smaller area. This air ship clearly has no such issues.
>>
>>55352068
It's a free board, do as thou wish.
>>
>>55352068
>>55352112
Fuck off
>>
File: Guns.png (2MB, 1195x845px) Image search: [Google]
Guns.png
2MB, 1195x845px
Do you choose your weapons and traits only for pure mechanical benefit or do you sometimes choose weaker ones for flavor? Even go un-optimal with few feats to get some more flavor? Pic not really related, it's just funny.
>>
>>55352262
though, to be fair, any PF Gunslinger would LOVE to have a Maxim.
>>
>>55352262
I do my best to marry mechanical competency to interesting fluff. If something is mechanically powerful but boring, I won't go for it, but it it's mechanically weak but interesting flavor-wise, I still won't go for it. It has to be both to get me going.
>>
How would you go about making an antimage in PF? Specifically, someone who ( or whose order) believes that magic creates an unjust imbalance in the world and devoted themselves to fighting against its use.
>>
>>55352357
http://www.archivesofnethys.com/ArchetypeDisplay.aspx?FixedName=Inquisitor%20Spellbreaker

No idea how good it is, but there's that.
>>
>>55352357
i'd say go the Sniper Route. Use the Overwatch Style feat Chain. Readied Actions Fuck Casters, And being able to make more than one per round even moreso.
>>
File: PC_Plans.png (43KB, 256x193px) Image search: [Google]
PC_Plans.png
43KB, 256x193px
>>55348179
Investigator because it's a versitile class, inspiration, and it can get mutagens.
Barbarian because it's so frontloaded. Martial proficiency, increased movement speed, and rage.
In the end I'm looking at mutagen+rage for +8 to strength.
>>
>>55351304
No idea. Well, I have ideas but need to wrap up my current game first, and then decide between evil lewd pf or questionable morals lewd sf. Or one of a pile of other campaign ideas.
>>
>>55352506
Vult?
>>
>>55352262
I usually allow myself to go for weak but flavorful stuff when I am checking out traits. Feats are costly and my builds are usually a mix of gimmick optimization crunch and flavorful fluff.
>>
>>55352529
Nope, different /d/m here.
>>
File: poiuyt1.jpg (19KB, 317x479px) Image search: [Google]
poiuyt1.jpg
19KB, 317x479px
>>55349461
>Adamantine poiuyt 12,000 gp

My god.
>>
>>55347711
Have you considered going Bloodrager 1 instead? Would give you a bit more out of the one level.

That said, if you are set on going Investigator after, it would behoove you to take Urban Barbarian or Urban Bloodrager for the flexibility; though honestly since you only have 4+Con rounds/day, it is somewhat unlikely that you'll have too many situations arise where you need to use int/other skills in combat. But it does give you less synergy with investigator without urban. The loss of the will buff is negated by the Will save progression from investigator, so no worries about that component. Assuming you have a 14 con (for 6 rounds of rage/day), your HP shouldn't be that bad, especially early with the barbarian frontload.

All in all, a single level dip isn't terrible - investigator could use the medium armor and the martial weapon proficiency, pick up an extra point of BAB and rage (and bloodline if bloodrager). For a more combat focused build, it has some merit, though you still are going to end up as the party rogue as you go down investigator.

I would keep the few rounds of rage that you have as an emergency buff, use it when you are absolutely needing to hit or don't have a mutagen ready, or as you are running out of extracts.
>>
>>55352754
I hadn't really looked at bloodrager, but I suppose it's basically trading 2 HP for the first level bloodline power.
Are there any off the top of your head you know to be worth it?
Though either way, with just a feat I can double the amount of rage, so I'm not too worried about using it.
>>
Is there a FAQ on whether the initial benefit of Gorum's Swordmanship also works with Improved/Greater Vital Strike?
>>
>>55353252
don't bother. just assume it works.
>>
How long does it usually take for society scenarios to get added to the trove? We've got pretty much everything there up through July, but the newest stuff isn't available yet. Actually had to *gasp* pay for product last week.
>>
>>55353304
It's just weird since the advanced benefit is specific about it. I don't see how it would be particularly broken but it got me worrying
>>
>>55353135
Destined is probably the most useful 1lvl bloodline 3/day free action +1 insight bonus on a melee attack, so 1/2 - 1/4 of the time you rage (if taking extra rage) you get an additional +1 as you like. Mind you it's an insight, so doesn't stack with studied combat (but since you can only study a single enemy at a time, could be useful if fighting multiple targets, or at least hold you over until level 5 and get studied combat).

Undead is a no-save shaken on charge (only lasts for one round, though), which basically just negates your charge penalty to AC against the target. Honestly don't see it being that useful unless you built fully into an intimidate build.

You could get claws/natural weapons from a few bloodlines, which depending on how you use mutagen, might give you a nice surprise full-attack (adjacent to enemy? rage->full attack with claws, surprise!). It won't scale well depending on how high level you go, but might be nice for the first few levels.

Celestial is probably the second best - melee attacks are good aligned while you rage and you deal a stacking 1d6 bonus damage against evil outsiders. Again, campaign specific, though. Could be worthless. Could scale really well into higher levels though.

Regarding feats, it'll be pretty tight as far as feats go, investigator likes feats, but being able to just bring power attack and two-hand something like a greatsword will go a long way. Extra rage sounds good. Toughness might even be useful. I'm really curious about the character's backstory and your visual image of their appearance.
>>
How likely is a Gibbering mouther to TPK a decently strong level 3 party

It's 4 players. An inquisitor, a ranger, a Bloodrager, and a sorcerer
>>
>>55348266
Strange Aeons is one of the best by far
>>
>>55354458
Defintiely TPK

The confusion effect agaisnt a party that level is going to ruin them, and engulf against a party of that level will end them.
>>
Newbie question here:

I used to play PF when only the core books were out, now years laters I've been invited to a drow campaign.

Should I play a wizard? Will it be as broken as in 3.5? Is the any spell compendium equivalent for PF?

My other option was trying to build something like my old factotum/chamaleon character. Non-pf books are probably gonna be a no-no, is there anything similar in PF?
>>
Who is a better schemer: A rogue (unchained) carlattan or a bard negotiator or demagogue?
>>
>>55354579
no go on the factotum/chameleon

Wizards aren't as broken as in 3.5, no spell compendium but they will still shatter any campaign starting from level 1 onward with proper spell selection completely invalidating non-autist builds all over the place
>>
>>55354579
The closest you get to factotum is the Arcanist, who can do so much with so little effort that they make wizards look pathetic.
>>
>>55354748
"From level 1 onward"

Why would you lie to the man like that, really?
>>
>>55354579
if you want a Factotum, Investigator is the class to look at. can't help with Chameleon, though.
>>
>>55354676
A standard fighter played by an intelligent player
>>
>>55353662
Hm. I'm not sure that many of these will hold up in extended play. Though Celestial would probably be a nice bonus sporadically and at later levels when outsiders begin to come in to play, basically regardless of the campaign type. I'm not totally convinced on taking bloodrager, but I'll at least keep it in mind as I continue to develop the character.

She was designed in mind for jumping into a mid-campaign Curse of the Crimson Throne, but the more I talk with the GM, the more it seems like that's going to fall through. Oh well.
Regardless, I don't have the clearest idea of her actual appearance in mind, but I'll be diving into that soon.
Personalty wise I was thinking of a mix of the typical Korvosan mindset, with a heavy focus on respect for displays of confidence and competence, and the need to get ahead in the world. Leading her to try and make as many 'friends' and contacts as possible, but, generally, ending up driving them away with a an overbearing personality.

Backstory focuses more around her trying to get ahead in the world, but falling into constant pitfalls. Resulting in her job title lying somewhere between common thug, bodyguard, and mercenary for hire. The need to strive for success stemming back to her younger days and her father - whose mind for business took them, and his apothecary from poverty stricken in Bridgefront to making their way in the world in Midland. But everything came down around them when the Cerulean Society asked for more than they could pay, and in turn destroyed their business around them.
Father goes into a depression, spiraling down to mental instability, etc. etc.
>>
>>55354808
Actually, if he were beign honest, he'd say "tg/ says wizards are broken from level 1 on but /tg/ is stupid and your GM will make it seems broken or useless depending on his choices in encounters and your choices in spells".
>>
>>55354808
Honestly, Wizards don't seem like they'd even be remotely fun to play until at least 5th, on account of them getting the ability to take the quick prep wizard feat. 1 minute to prep anything from your book is hilariously good, and 15 for all your slots isn't half bad either. Plus, you get 3rd level spells then, and will probably actually have enough spell slots and pearls of power you don't have to worry too much about conserving spells as much.
>>
>>55355026
they're fine from level 1 with the exploiter archtype for quick study. Shrodinger's wizard ahoy
>>
>>55355270
You get way fewer spells to work with if you do that though, since you not only give up your Arcane Bond but also your Arcane School. Schrodinger's Wizard also only works if you're able to find all of the spells that are actually in the list, people here always respond to that with "oh just find another wizard with the spells you need" but like, you do realize that those wizards are going to CHARGE you cash money for that privilege, yeah? Also good luck finding other, more experienced wizards when you're low level yourself.
>>
>>55354571
What's a good way to weaken it because for story purposes it has to be a gibbering mouther
>>
>>55355406
Make it Drunk? (Drunk Template gives permanent sicken)
>>
>>55355406
Lower the DC for the confusion effect and slow the rate of the Engulf, making it take place over several turns.
>>
>>55352357
There's no real way to do that without being a massive fucking hypocrite in PF.
>>
>>55352262
I just warp the fluff of the mechanics of what I like. Does it really fucking matter if my Sorcerer bloodline is from my great grand daddy fucking an air elemental as opposed to me just having a natural affinity for thunder magic? Unless the mechanics have something that contradicts the fluff directly, I don't see an issue.
>>
>>55354458
depends how dumb and how prepared they are

like,the cacophony could probably be countered with wax ear protections, engulf with enlarge person (potions)...

>>55355420
directly making it drunk would be cheap, but giving the player some really hard liquor and hoping they get the idea (and giving the monster the drunk template if they do) would be good
>>
File: Touma_blocking_spell.gif (996KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Touma_blocking_spell.gif
996KB, 500x281px
>>55352357
Honestly the only way I can think of doing that is to be cursed with antimagic like pic related, maybe mechanics-wise you could say it's like having a Rod of Cancellation permanently installed in your arm with infinite charges but with no control over Cancelling either good or bad effects.
>>
>>55355420
>>55355848
It will have just been summoned so it being sickened (I mean figuratively) from the transition into reality makes sense

I know for a fact the party will be unprepared because they will not know they are going to encounter it until it's summoned with a ritual
>>
>>55355970
For it to be a decent curse it should be like
>Anything coming into contact with the bearer's body suffers as if it was placed inside an anti-magic zone, with a CL of the subject's HD multiplied by two. This effect lasts until the target is removed from the bearer's body, and for the next 1d(HD/6) rounds
>The cursed has a permanent SR of 13+HD*2. This cannot be intentionally lowered by any mean as long as the curse is active
And possibly
>The curse grows in power along with the creature. For every hit die the creature possesses the anti-magic zone emitted by the cursed extends a foot. This has no mechanical benefit until she reaches five hit die, at which point squares adjacent to her act as an anti-magic zone, with the same rules as stated above
>For every other five hit die, the affected area grows one square larger in radius

Thoughts?
>>
>>55352408
Huh, didn't consider this. A rogue or Slayer who relies on readied actions. Poisons as well, maybe.

>>55355775
Eh. Gotta fight fire with fire and all that.
>>
Playing pathfinder for the first time in a year this weekend, we're starting a level 1, stats will be rolled in person before the session starts. I know I am playing a cleric with the darkness and liberation domains, homebrewed deity, any tips for playing/building a cleric?
>>
>>55356339
Unless there's a house rule saying that numerical bonuses from equipment still work within an anti magic field, any adventurer with this curse is 100% boned.
>>
>>55356464
>>55356339
Add in a clause that only lets it affect an object/creature for X rounds every 24 hours. Good enough for an encounter, and their own equipment runs through those rounds out of combat.
>>
Is a non-crit oriented magus a bad idea? I don't wanna end up falling for the same build.

Eldritch Scion with a halberd btw.
>>
>>55356537

STR-magus is more viable than some people believe. You can do some good work if you know what you're doing.
>>
>>55356464
>>55356495
But then it's not a curse at all if it has little to no drawback, just make it a class feature/archetype
>>
>>55356464
Personally anyone stricken with this curse I would allow to be affected by ABP to negate at least a few of the negatives. That said, built in SR that grows with you isn't that bad either, even if it means negation of pretty much any magical healing.
>>
>>55356594
>if you know what you're doing
I don't
any tips?
>>
>>55356802
That's the point: it's a curse, it's not supposed to benefit you. It being useful in some way (Fuckhuge SR and negating magic on adjacent foes) is just a side effect
>>
I'm fairly new to pathfinder, I wanted to make a dwarven craftsman but I'm a class that doesn't have a lot of skill points.

Is spellcraft the only skill I need for making magic everything? Thematically putting points into craft weapons and craft armor makes sense for my character, but they seem like worthless points when, unless im missing something, spellcraft does it all.
>>
>>55357106
Spellcraft is only wonky wording. It doesn't help you to actually craft magical things, there isn't even a way to actually craft spells. Spellcraft is used to recognize magical properties when someone casts a spell or when you observe a magical object. Magic stuff crafting is covered in Craft.
>>
>>55354923
Fair, I'm not too familiar with Curse of the Crimson Throne or what you are fighting in it. You would, as far as I am aware, only be giving up the 2 hit points at first level in order to get the bloodline power, but if the power doesn't really suit the character's theme, then it isn't important.

It is worth noting that if you are considering going Urban Barbarian, you'll lose Fast Movement, whereas the Urban Bloodrager does not.

Sounds like a fun character though. Hope you get to use her sometime.
>>
>>55357106
>>55357147
Craft is used for making the physical object. Spellcraft is used for putting the magic into the object.
>>
>>55357147

Crafting rules seem pretty explicit in stating that you can use spellcraft for crafting wondrous items as well as magic arms and armor, even the spellcraft description says its used for making magical items.
>>
So, this is going to be interesting.

Encounter possibility between the PCs and the following:

Ogre w/Two-Hand Fighter 3 (And C.Smash)

A Goblin Skald 6 riding on one shoulder, & a Goblin Ranger 6 on the other. (Technically, they'll have little baskets they'll be master/blastering from.) May or may not add a few lvl3 "crew" goblins running around. The Ranger's Animal Companion would be a falcon trained to deliver splash weapons like Alch.Fire.

The PCs are a 2HFighter 4, Barb 4, Cleric 4, Mesmer 4, and Rogue3/Swash1. (That last player has a knife fetish going on, and is spec'ing into throwing them.)

They aren't going to fight to the death, and the Skald has several escape tools prepped.
>>
Has anyone ever played a handcanon Vizier before
Why the fuck is the ranger on Handcanons so goddamn low, what the fuck is the point of a "ranged weapon" at 20 feet in Pathfinder?
>>
>>55357488
Range increments are how far you can attack before a -2 penalty is applied to your to hit.

I believe they max out of 3 for thrown, and 5 for weapons like bows and guns. PF guns also lose their TAC targeting beyond a set range, which is usually 30ft or their first range increment.
>>
>>55357106
There is a feat that allows you to create magical item even without being a spellcaster, so just put ranks into the right Craft skill and go to town with everything else
>>
>>55357532
I know but a range increment of fucking 20 before penalties still seems kinda shitty.
>PF guns also lose their TAC targeting beyond a set range, which is usually 30ft or their first range increment.
Isn't that the reason Guns are shitty. They stop being effective if you shoot out of what is essentially fucking melee range.
>>
>>55357566
To be fair that's somewhat accurate to the stupid old guns that have those short range increments, once you get to Advanced guns it's much more manageable. That's why in my group anyone that wants to be a Gunslinger is allowed Advanced guns like the Nagant.
>>
So I invited people around for a more 'high powered' game. I told them to bring their best and opened up PoW and the like.

One of my players, probably the most experienced of the lot, came to me with a Fighter/Barbarian/Cavalier multiclass. When I told him it probably wouldn't be able to keep up he told me "don't worry, I know what I'm doing".

Should I trust him?

For reference they're level 8 and he is:
>Barbarian 2
>Cavalier 4
>Fighter 2
>>
>>55357557

If I dump spellcraft I save skill points and a feat though, don't I? That's what I'm getting at here.

I already have enough in crafting weapons and armor to make masterwork shit on a take 10, any more seems wasted, especially since my current crafting skills wont let me make a bunch of wondrous items.
>>
>>55357628
Yeah, he's just a beat stick and he still has full BAB. Assuming he can 2 hand and power attack he'll be fine.
>>
>>55357566
They're shitty for a few reasons.

1) because early guns like flintlocks were pretty shitty, but required less training and physical strength than bows or even crossbows.

2) Their damage is pretty shit, albeit with a usually high (4x) crit mod.

3) Their reload time make crossbow iterative look easy to get.

4) They get the broken debuff if you roll low, (up to a 4 on the die) lowering it's attack and damage by 2, and doubling the range at which it will auto-miss unless you deal with the debuff. Because if you don't and it lands there again, the gun fucking explodes.

Advanced firearms fix 4 and 3. By not exploding and making reloading a move. (and thus a free action) And extending the TAC targeting to 5x the range increment.
>>
>>55357683
I'd argue that Advanced also somewhat solves #2, since resolving against touch means you're going to be landing a lot more shots even at your lower iteratives, which I'd personally take over being able to fire two bullets in one "hit".

Those almost guaranteed hits at a decent range also mean that they pair well with combat styles that add damage through means other than just getting a lot of shots off, like Smite, favored enemy, or Spell combat. Personally I can't wait for my next Pathfinder session, I'm planning on making an Arcane Archer Magus with a 1-level dip into Gunslinger and an Advanced gun for rooty tooty magic shooty shenanigans.
>>
How does the medium (outer channeler)'s Ask the Spirits upgrade work?

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/occult-adventures/occult-classes/medium/archetypes/paizo-llc-medium-archetypes/outer-channeler-medium-archetype/

>Ask the Planes (Sp)

>At 14th level, an outer channeler gains the ask the spirits ability of the standard medium, except he sends his consciousness to a native plane of his chosen outsider subtype (Heaven for archons, Hell for devils, any good-aligned plane for angels, and so on).

>This ability alters ask the spirits and replaces astral journey.

What does it do? Can I ask Outer Planes' deities questions for super strong Contact Other Plane at will?

>Ask the Spirits (Sp)

>At 13th level, a medium can send his consciousness to the Astral Plane any number of times per day to ask the spirits for advice, as if using contact other plane to contact the Astral Plane. The medium automatically succeeds at the Intelligence check to avoid the possible decrease to his Intelligence and Charisma.
>>
>>55344491
Yes, a friend ran a PF version of Savage Tide. Two people from our 5-humanoid group did not come and after a nasty ambush that apparently a couple of 17+ rolls on Perception did not find, my character is the only one remaining.

I did not even know we had the "3 20s or 1s are an instant kill" rule in that game, to be honest.
>>
>>55358143
As far as I can tell, all it does is change the fluff from "you ask the great unknown of the Astral Plane" to "you ask the first devil/angel/psychopomp that you see on whatever plane you align to"
>>
>>55344848

Weren't they kinda... just as bad if not worse?
>>
>>55343908
Wait wait wait, is the zeppelin customized to store and launch aircraft?
>>
>>55358183
It's a one in eight thousand chance to be fair, how many times did it happen?
>>
File: 060e408eae4d9faba9332f70a8ac658b.jpg (388KB, 1340x1750px) Image search: [Google]
060e408eae4d9faba9332f70a8ac658b.jpg
388KB, 1340x1750px
>>55358198
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/c/contact-other-plane

Asking the Astral Plane vs. asking an Outer Plane is not just fluff for Contact Other Plane.
>>
>>55358217
One, but when it mattered.Our skald killed himself during the ambush, and the alchemist was shishkebab'd to death.My character saw that happened,thought "nope. Nope. Sorry, but fuck nope," closed the door, warp wooded it (wood oracle) and ran like hell.

Now I need to let the guard know there is a thieves' guild base there without having to answer a lot of unpleasant questions such as "how do you know" and "what is that box in your pocket."
>>
Is Exploiter Wizard worth taking over normal Wizard? You give up Arcane Bond (which you can get back with an exploit, but you only get five exploits from the archetype) and your School Specialization (losing your sweet school powers AND your bonus spell of each level, but also conveniently skipping out on having to pick opposed schools). In exchange, you get a pool of 3+1/2 level points per day (no way to replenish it like an Arcanist can though), the ability to spend a point as you cast for +1 CL or +1 DC, and an exploit at 1st, 5th, and every 5 levels after. That's not very many, and a lot of them care about your Charisma which means they'll be terrible for you. But looking at stuff like Quick Study, Dimensional Slide, Metamixing, Potent Spells, and Counterspell, it seems like there are some strong options that won't rely on your CHA at all.

Metamixing and Quick Study in particular look delicious. But are they worth what the archetype gives up, especially since you gain these exploits SO SLOWLY?
>>
>>55358257
Why the fuck is this on the Alchemist List?
>>
File: 05abcc75386a03ee9920fadf38a2c7e7.jpg (240KB, 1000x905px) Image search: [Google]
05abcc75386a03ee9920fadf38a2c7e7.jpg
240KB, 1000x905px
>>55358498
Sometimes, you get so high as a kite that you psychonaut your way into the planes.
>>
>>55358498
You know when potheads say they smoke to get in touch with their inner self or some other flimsy pseudo-philosophical excuse? Well this is taking super weed and shaking hands with god, except god looks like a crab with a mountain on it's back, wielding a falchion with it's single green arm.
>>
File: 1501246761938.png (981KB, 692x663px) Image search: [Google]
1501246761938.png
981KB, 692x663px
Does anybody ever use reduce/enlarge person against enemies? I've never seen it used in combat, even from creatures with them as normal spell-like abilities.
>>
>>55344491
Bretty good. Players in my game defended their castle from a giant demonic crow and are preparing to capture some bandits To trade to the local hag for her changeling daughter whom she was planning to sacrifice as she sucks at magic
>>
>>55358702
I've used enlarge person on badly wounded enemies who were trying to escape the fight, thus making them too large to leave the room we're in.
>>
>>55358702
+4 to Grapple
+10 to Seduce
>>
>>55358702
Not really. Enlarge just gives them more reach, maybe trapsthem like >>55358774
and Reduce is the reverse. Being limited to humanoids rather reduces the number of potential targets too. The save is low too. Maybe drop it on a giant to lower their reach, or a goblin to give them no reach at all?
>>
>>55344491
In Carrion Crown the party went to Illmarsh

We all hate this town, I got to finally fight for real with my War Priest Dwarf, and I finally got money that I'll use to drag this pisshole of a town back into relevance
>>
I know Legendary Games put out two cool books about vigilantes, but I was wondering if there's anything like em from other sources, mainly for Alchemists, Rangers, Sorcerers, Gunslingers and Paladins. I checked out the paladin book in the trove, but it was nothing like the vigilante ones, thinking mostly about the talents and such
>>
So Anons, say one thing good about a campaign or adventure path you are currently playing/running and one thing bad about it.

For me, I'm running Kingmaker.

The Good?
It's allowed me to get a bunch of new players into a pathfinder group that I'd been absent from for a couple years.

The Bad?
It can, at times, run very long so that we become slightly fatigued of it, the free-form nature allows things to happen but progress to not be made.

Fun is still being had but we're taking a break by bouncing over to another campaign for a book before returning.
>>
File: 1487977742626.png (18KB, 452x363px) Image search: [Google]
1487977742626.png
18KB, 452x363px
>Lv. 10
>Shawl of Life Keeping
>Ring of Sustenance
>mfw I can drain 10hp before sleeping, heal those 10hp and be immune to one knockout per day with 0 drawbacks, assuming i'm at full hp when i go to sleep
>>
>>55359254
Reign of Winter
>Good Char gen, the players are also pretty nice guys
>The bad, shank town is taking 5ever and it's taking a while to progress.
>>
>>55359767
>Shank town

I'm intrigued.
>>
>>55359254
Reign of Winter
Good: Neat story, dungeons are above average and Rasputin Must Die!
Bad: Deceptively hard despite generally lower than average CR enemies, I feel bad when the players realize that their weapon choices are mostly not supported by the path at all and I have no idea where I could drop improvements for those weapons in a way that it makes sense.
>>
>>55359254
I too am running Kingmaker.

The good is that I'm having a blast with a great bunch of players and I'm really excited about the things I have planned for taking advantage of this campaign's potential.

The bad is that I'm scared whether the campaign will be able to go all the way or not, I've seen plenty of games die unfinished, even some of my own. It also moves a little slowly, which doesn't really bother me by myself but I feel a small sense of urgency because of what I was saying before about being worried about the campaign ending before we finish it.

>>55359818
Rusty Dagger Shanktown, he means. It's a term for the low levels.
>>
>>55359254
Legacy of Fire
Good: Everyone seems to be having fun and I like seeing the group dynamic coming together, along with being able to run a lot of fun encounters.
Bad: I feel like I haven't left enough room for my players to roleplay, and I worry that's putting a damper on their enjoyment.
>>
>>55359818
The first book is one giant shank town. First is a sneaky tatlzwyrm, then a house that, if the players are not especially sneaky or clever, will end up as a giant 4v12 brawl with a tough as nails boss at the end and the final dungeon has a near-insta-kill mook in every important location.
>>
>>55359828
Cold Iron loot just dropped someplace is probably enough for the low-levels. If it's Book 1, drop some in the loot pile with the troll, or in the bandit hideout. Book 2, maybe they run into a friendly traveler, or they recover it from a combat they have.
>>
>>55359828
>Bad weapons

I know that feeling.

>>55359834
I know that feeling.
Kingmaker occupies that weird spot where there really isn't a time limit but it feels urgent.

>>55359861
>Rusty Dagger Shanktown
Oh.

>>55359845
Always a worry.
How's Legacy of Fire as a campaign?
>>
>>55359254

Running: The Emerald Spire as an intro to a homebrew.

Good: I have experienced players so there's a great balance b/w rp and combat.

Bad: They might not survive the spire.
>>
>>55359923
>How's Legacy of Fire as a campaign?
I've added on a lot and subtracted some, but it's a pretty good framework. Kind of vanilla in a lot of ways, but a nice little adventure. I just hope it doesn't get too heavy on the dungeon crawling.
>>
>>55344359
>It's literally the /tg/ sticky you dummies

In their defense, it tells them to put the dice command in the (nonexistent) email field.
>>
>>55360243
Sounds rough.

>>55360263
Yeah, that's a big issue.
Fights can be fun but all fights and no talk can be boring.

If you need, you can always slow things down a bit so they can rest and chat.
>>
File: Phb3-woc-psion.jpg (58KB, 275x500px) Image search: [Google]
Phb3-woc-psion.jpg
58KB, 275x500px
Okay, so I've been brainstorming some Psionic home brew for a while. A Psion/Wilder "Unchained" so to speak.

The idea is to make sort of a generic "Psionic Guy" 6th manifester that doesn't have the fluff baggage of something like Cryptic(which never made much sense to me as a Psionic class anyway) or a Dread without all the unpleasantness of dealing with a 9th level caster at the table.

Basically, it's going to be a d8 3/4ths class. At level 1, you select a Discipline, just like a normal Psion would. The difference here is that Disciplines are broken up into two sub disciplines that determine your class features. Kinda like a Sorcerer bloodline and Vigilante Specialization had a baby. For example, if you select Psychokinesis you can choose between a Mystic Bolt/Aether Pulse like ability or an At Will Telekinesis like ability. Telepathy lets you choose between a Collective or Memsemerist/Witch like debuffs. Metacreativity can get you an Astral Construct Buddy or a Mindblade/Aegis Armor. The idea is that each Discipline will have two paths.

In addition to this there will be a talent pool(maybe broken up into Combat/Non Combat utility stuff) of stuff to pick from as well, some of it generic and some of it exclusive to disciplines.

The issue is I'm absolutely fucking stumped on what kind of abilities to grant Psychoportation and Clairsentience. And how does this sound so far? Is this something /pfg/ would be interested in?
>>
>>55359254
Running: Rappan Athuk

The good: all the extra material give me a lot to work with in terms of NPCs and plot hooks

The bad: after clearing half a level the players are too afraid to return and have opted to faff about with bandits on the surface.
>>
>IDrive posting in Argentum's new roll20

hasn't he ruined enough of that man's games?
>>
>>55360353
Oh fuck.
I really know that feeling.

In the current campaign they ran into three young adult black dragons (a random encounter) that would've been a tough but manageable fight.

The two that encountered the dragons bribed themselves out of the fight (Costing one 6k gold), met up with the party, and ran off to come back when they are stronger.

The dragons are gone but now I've got an extra plotline to throw at them.
>>
I am a complete newfag to PF. Played D&D3.5 back in the day and D20 Modern.
I always play Mage type characters so this time was thinking about Paladin, Rogue, or Vigilante.
How is Vigilante and is it overshadowed by everything else? I don't see much chatter about the class
>>
>>55360376
Man, who cares? That game is a highway to the groan zone. We need more pizzazz to /pfg/ campaigns.
>>
>>55360412
I love everything about this post, and if it were me I'd love to see them as recurring antagonists to prove their strength against the PCs, eventually culminating in a sort of respectful antagonism where neither side can actually bring themselves to finish the job because they're having too much fun testing their mettle against one another.
>>
>>55360295
I may yet just add some extra side adventures to the AP. They'll look like filler, yes, but they'll at least be something to help the pacing.
>>
>>55360476
It's a bit too late in the campaign for that but I am saving them to be 'minor' villains that will strike at the party.

Were this an earlier book, I would have keep them around longer.

As it is, one's dead and one will be in book five, with the other either coming in the same book or later on in book six.
>>
Attention, nerds.

Your system is as bloated as JJ and as rotten as Crystal Frasier.
>>
>>55360573
Okay.
>>
>>55360573
So JJ is a bloatmage and Crystal's a lich? good to know, thanks. I'll have to change my tactics.
>>
>>55360764
Nah, liches don't rot. She's a mummy lord.
>>
>>55360573
>>
>>55360450
What games had pizzazz? Not just like, got talked about a lot because they were awful or obvious bamboozles. What's the difference between a good looking game and a boring one, and which /pfg/ games are examples of doing it right?
>>
>>55360837
PLD
>>
>>55360837
PLD and RotJR and that autistic princess one did a stellar job at pizzazz, the idea is to have a concept and roll with it rather than these meandering nothing Games that crop up like weeds.
>>
>>55360897
Autism Princess shit sounded bland as fuck, RotJR is just an AP that was left to sit too long, and PLD was just more lewd bullshit in an age where most people weren't sick of the pageantry.
>>
>>55345700
I have news! Unfortunately, not good news. GM says it's a no-go. Sorry it took so long to get back to you, I work opposite hours to him, so communication can take a while during the week for us. He's on the other side of the goddamn planet.
>>
>>55360960
ah well, that's a shame
thanks for not just disappearing
>>
>>55360992
That wouldn't have been right.
>>
>>55360837
Does anyone still have that full list of /pfg/ games?
>>
>>55344491

Took the weekend off from my normal Saturday Roll20 group, since I feel like we all needed a break.

So, I spent most of my weekend catching up on homework and studying.

How was yours, FennecAnon?
>>
>>55358774
A large creature can still squeeze through a medium entrance.
>>
>>55360322
>d8 3/4 BAB 6 manifester
Why not just make it a Psychic Warrior archetype?
>>
If I max out Acrobatics, use Jump sparingly and take the Death From Above feat, with the idea of sing some sick charges and sometimes doing some serious jumps to land on my opponent for no reason other than that, could it be considered a dumb gimmick or can I truly get some good shit out of building this way?

It's not the only thing I'll do, but I plan to use it a lot.
>>
>>55361949
Forgot to mention that I also have boots of striding and sprinting and skill focus on acrobatics
>>
>>55360897
>games that are meme'd to hell and back are the "good" games
RotJR was a mistake.
>>
>>55361333
We know, but sometimes we play fast and loose with the rules just for fun.
>>
>all the good spells i want are in knights of the inner sea
>gm doesn't allow the book

FUCK
>>
I can think of a barbarian king, fighter king, wizard king, or even a cleric king, but can anybody think of a bard becoming a king? How would that be?
>>
>Halfling with Childlike
>Divine Pact Avowed
>>Flight Clause
>>Aether Rounds
>>Aether Channel
>Max Bluff, Intimidate, Diplomacy
>No Sense Motive
>Extremely high Fly
>Minor Gestalt Firearm Memes
>Minor Gestalt Rogue Talents (At least Prescient Dodger)

Can she be built in a 1PP game, anon?
>>
>>55362256
>but can anybody think of a bard becoming a king? How would that be?

Perform (Oration) is a thing, you know.
>>
>>55362256
>>55362269
So, Obama.
>>
>>55362357
Churchill was my first thought.
>>
>>55362370

He certainly could roll with the insult duels.
>>
>>55343908
I am greatly aroused by that picture.
And now I'm sad I'm never gonna own an airship in real life.
>>
>>55362256
Seducing the Queen, or by insulting everyone.

>http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/bard/archetypes/paizo-bard-archetypes/wit-bard-archetype/
>>
>tfw gm starting new campaign
>s1 coming up, work hard to write material you think will last for the first session
>now we're 3 sessions in and we still need at least 1 more to finish

Welp. I did not expect this, but I am okay with it.
>>
I'm actually in two right now.

First is a custom setting where we play as the leaders of a colony on an unexplored continent, and we need to get diplomatic relationships with natives set up as well as become profitable rather quickly to help our home kingdom with the war they're in.

Good: get to use kingdom builder rules, I love diplomacy and politics

Bad: one player is autistic about the rules, the whole party is NG or CG barring me (at True Neutral), preventing some of the REAL political wheeling and dealing I'd like.

The other's another custom setting that, no joke, is a continuation of the very first campaign I played 11 years ago.

Good: DM's good at difficult moral choices, and is really involved in worldbuilding.

Bad: at this point, honestly, the lore is so dense and the stakes are so high it's hard to roleplay. I've specifically made a character who would naturally throw his hands up at whatever nonsense comes his way and just keep on trucking.
>>
File: 1505252003202.png (856KB, 1081x630px) Image search: [Google]
1505252003202.png
856KB, 1081x630px
>>55362256
Bard is one of the best classes for any politician, you know.

I'd say that all aristocrats with PC levels should be bards by default.
>>
>>55362696
forgot to reply to
>>55359254
>>
>>55362713
>GBFxIM@S
kys scum
>>
>>55344491
No.

I hadn't introduced my girlfriend to my friends (who I play with) yet. They suggested that I bring her to the next session. I asked her if she wanted to and she was excited to play and to finally meet my friends.

Within 5 minutes of arriving, I learned that my friend had apparently dated her and cheated on her before I had met either of them. That soured the mood immediately.
>>
>>55362256
A charismatic diplomat skilled at influencing people and with a deep knowledge of almost everything? Oh boy, it's impossible to think of this guy actually coming into a position of leadership, let along succeeding and having a long and successful reign.

Imagine the terror when he takes to the field with a sound combat strategy (devised by himself), a champion to defend him and the ability to inspire his troops so that they strike surer and hit harder.

It's hard to think that this guy might actually know when to end a war without total conquest and reconcile things turning his former enemies into fierce allies.
>>
>>55344491
I turned 20 this weekend, fennecanon! I went with my mom to Dave & Buster's then posted Cirno on /jp/ all night! I had to skip my session this weekend, and my friends played video games since I was gone all day!
>>
>>55362870
>cirno on /jp/
Shit, care to link that thread? I love Cirno and need more pictures.
>>
>>55362882
Cirno got LOTS of threads because it was Cirno Day, which is also my birthday!
>>>/jp/17603722
This one was my favorite!
>>
>>55362713
Bards make excellent aristocrats, they also make *wonderful* military officers, put them in charge of a squad of archers, crossbows or even mounted skirmishers and they can turn semi-shit guys into semi-competent guys.

Their spell list is also quite versatile and can be used for a great deal of things.
>>
Fluffwise, how is Bardic Knowledge get explained? Is it some magical superpower? Or by going to college?
>>
Why are these threads so slow nowadays?
>>
>>55363332
I usually imagine it's one of those "heard it through the Grapevine" situations given that Bards are generally supposed to be gregarious and the people who are at the center of every tavern where stories about X, Y, and Z creatures are told.

>>55363391
Because we split with Starfinder and now both threads are running at a glacial pace. Depending on your perspective this may be a good thing.
>>
>>55363443
>>55363391
ded thred
ded gaem
>>
>>55363391
What >>55363443 said, plus most of the biggest shitposters have either filled up their schedules with games, gotten jobs, or simply have no new material to shitpost over.
>>
>>55363506
Why do you think I've been doing Creature Roulettes every few days or so? Gotta have SOMEthing to fill the void if people are interested in playing along.
>>
Maybe if we didn't have a bamboozle rate higher than 60%, people would still get hype for memegames. But then again, maybe the people who meme up the circus have gotten into games and just left us with this husk of a general.
>>
>>55363731
>the people who meme up the circus have gotten into games and just left us with this husk of a general
Pretty much. They all fucked off to their Discords.
>>
>>55363739
I couldn't handle the discord stuff and left. It's hard to feel like you fit in when everyone is talking about games you didn't make it into, or quasi-ERPing which is something you never really liked. Worst part is feeling like the best choice is to just leave, because otherwise it easily becomes "stop liking what I don't like" territory.
>>
>>55363783
>quasi-ERPing
What, like literally "notices your bulge owo whats this" kinda shit?
>>
>>55363795
I wouldn't really going to go into it even if I remembered. Not likely to recall things I generally try to ignore or just dislike.
>>
>>55363795
Basically take that level of cringe but filter it through weebspeak instead of furry vernacular.
>>
>>55363783
How's it been since you left?
>>
>>55363808
A while, few weeks I think?
>>
>>55363783
you weird as fuck
>>
>>55363840
>Anon doesn't like ERP
>Decides against badwrongfun policing and leaves instead
>This is weird
Fuck off. this is why developers left.
>>
>>55363872
i ain't gonna air it out, but you don't know who this is or why its so ironic for him to go on a random tangent in the threads like this.

so, sit down.
>>
>>55344491

Our party started the fortress of the stone giants adventure path and after killing a dragon my alchemist is wracked with indecision about what to do with the corpse. Top idea is animate it as a construct and use it to pull his Vardo but he's too loyal to our pary Yak who has a higher drow kill count that our ranger.
>>
>>55363884
Who is it? I love discord drama?
>>
File: 1440749138689.jpg (378KB, 2228x1974px) Image search: [Google]
1440749138689.jpg
378KB, 2228x1974px
How long do you think it will be before more halfcasters get some way to be treated as full-bab like the Occultist can? What classes would be the best matches for that sort of thing? What would a class even have to give up for that, however limited it would effectively be? Does anything besides the Occultist already have that capability?
>>
>>55356418

Here

Seems to me those overwatch feats are so feat intensive that, if one wanted to be an anti-mage he'd be better off with a normal fighter with high saves; how would you all build it?
Hard mode: be a ratfolk, not a human.
>>
File: 1489920571756.jpg (266KB, 608x900px) Image search: [Google]
1489920571756.jpg
266KB, 608x900px
How do you decide if the tiefling speaks infernal or abyssal when most tieflings are not purebreeds but mongrels mixture demonic and devil blood?
>>
File: medieval-buckler-shield-medium-1.jpg (150KB, 1199x800px) Image search: [Google]
medieval-buckler-shield-medium-1.jpg
150KB, 1199x800px
What does a group of adventurers need to do in order to grow bigger into a group of mercenaries? Do they need to register their company somewhere? What are the steps for forming one?
>>
>>55364913
Whatever seems most appropriate either "genetically" or dramatically. If you're using a specific bloodline, like demon-spawn or kyton-spawn, use the nearest equivalent to their ancestor's language (Infernal would be more so for an oni- or rakshasa-spawn).
>>
File: 64885115_p3_master1200.jpg (517KB, 600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
64885115_p3_master1200.jpg
517KB, 600x1200px
Why are cavaliers the best martial class there is?
>>
>>55364933
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercenary#Medieval_warfare
Be wealthy enough (or in the employ of someone wealthy) to hire a lot of people as soldiers; have them sign a contract, train them, find work.

Basically it's a "letter of marque" type thing; people were issued a decree for mercenary work (either being hired as bodyguards, or specifically to train others) they made their command company, and then they filled out the ranks. They trained the ranks then they went out and fought. Once they were established and had a reputation people would flock to them to join (and typically they'd have recruiters go to cities to promise wealth and glory to people). They'd fight their few battles win enough money that the leaders could probably retire and then the junior officers would take over and repeat.

If you were lucky you got a cozy job doing local police-work and peace keeping. If you were trying to get rich you got hired on to reinforce a lack of standing army (or a diminished standing army) for a kingdom.

A group of adventurers probably constitutes a command squad, so take leadership, get a bard to be your promoter/recruiter and be a junior officer, pull in a shitton of recruits and train them, then get rich.
>>
>>55365100
Thought Boobtoria is a Paladin w/ Holy lance and shits.
>>
> High-ranking noble gets assassinated
> His house gets wiped out
> His bastard son living in remote village is only living member of his bloodline
> Surviving knights/vassals come to the bastard who knew nothing of sort till that point
> They say they gotta run away for now and return later for revenge
> what do

I'm thinking about making the bastard, the PC, a bard. Will that gonna work out well? And what should he do after that? Give me some ideas please
>>
>>55365175
>open bloodline lock of family crypt
>recover artifact/mad dosh
>investigate who or what wiped the house
>slaughter

is it a one on one game?
>>
>>55361932
Because I'm trying to avoid forcing it into a martial bent like Psywarrior and it'd probably be way to transformative just to be an archetype. d8 3/4ths just made sense because I can't think of any half BaB 6th casters. It's just kinda a quirk of the system.
>>
>>55362256
King Fucking David.
>>
How useful is Amateur Gunslinger for getting Grit?
>>
File: Energy Ball.jpg (719KB, 1136x800px) Image search: [Google]
Energy Ball.jpg
719KB, 1136x800px
>>55365244
>>55361932
Also to iterate this I would have to change
>Psychic Warrior Power List
>Psychic Warrior Paths and Transes
>Manifesting Stat altered to work off Int or Cha(since the idea would to just have Wilder be an Archetype of Psion)
>Bonus Feats
To implement everything I had in mind. That's not really an archetype anymore in my opinion.
>>
File: 63110629_p0.png (7MB, 3859x2136px) Image search: [Google]
63110629_p0.png
7MB, 3859x2136px
>>55365128
The version without her armor is trash, ignore, embrace the lion armor
>>
>>55360897
When are we getting the next lewd game with pizzazz? It's really not that hard to do!
>>
>>55365729
>lewdgame
STOP.

FUCKING.

STOP.
>>
File: Baiken_REV_2.png (887KB, 877x1142px) Image search: [Google]
Baiken_REV_2.png
887KB, 877x1142px
How would you stat Baiken from GGXrd?
One armed fighter with plenty of hidden weapons?
https://youtu.be/0_GjipY-bDE?t=35s
>>
Any good suggestions for a dungeon that has lots of higher tech stuff in it, be it clockwork or more advanced? I have a game tonight and due to work wasn't able to prepare much, but I know where the party will go, which is basically a long sealed dungeon that will give them a lot of hints to further their campaign. Something that has constructs in it also works. Ideally it wouldn't be a terribly long dungeon, but something you can do in a session or two.
>>
>>55365851
Boy, you best prepare yourself. The day will come when PLD ends and I start a new campaign

With gestalt, and consensual love making in the missionary position
>>
>>55343908
newb here
i'm a 6th level ranger, trying to decide what combat style (archery) feat to take

also i got a crow as an animal companion because fuck you i want a birb
but now i found out it can be super useful, like casting spells 'n shit
how do i stat my birb?
>>
>>55361053
https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/55015327/#q55024003

Outdated by 3 weeks or so.
>>
>>55366102
Either Manyshot or Point blank mastery, Parting shot if you find yourself in melee often
>>55366055
Where is it located? How long has it been sealed?
>>
What class/archetype would be best suited for a battlefield commander/tactician?
>>
>>55366284
Centuries, maybe even a millenium. A long lost civilisation that was technologically advanced and now the party found a mcguffin that opens the door leading within it, with the idea being they find the invention of said civilistion near the end of the dungeon or at the very end.
>>
>>55366321
for maximum power?
Bard||warlord gestalt with as much focus on golden lion and radiant as needed.

In just a 1pp game? Straight up bard or likely a cleric for that Profession (Soldier) and powerful buffs
>>
What race is more likely to be gypsies: Elves, half-elves, halflings, gnomes...?
>>
>>55366284
if i have rapid shot and manyshot am i technically pumping out 4 arrows per attack?
>>
>>55362257
Kineticist/Rogue Gestalt would probably do it
>>
>>55366354
Check out the Silver Mount collection, wardens of Sulfur gulch and the technic siege PFS scenarios. They have a lot of stuff you could pilfer for your game.
>>
>>55366354
Have it be a vault fallout style, basically living quarters with sections for gardening and farming, recreational areas, maintainance shafts every-fucking-where, communal kitchen and dining room
A lot of stuff is broken, both in functionality and appearance, but it's all squeaky clean and perfectly preserved, even the food and plants. Basically the whole thing was under stasis until you opened it. If you plan on having encounters in it this is also a good way to explain why stuff didn't die. As for constructs, they're safety measures that speak in a language nobody understands so after a few (unanswered) question they'll treat the party as hostile intruders
>>55366382
One round, three attacks, four arrows
>>
>>55366438
shoul i take it over the improved precise shot and hope i don't skewer my friends?
>>
>>55366453
Learn to position yourself better and you'll only need precise shot to avoid the to-hit penalty
>>
>>55366438
also i have a 6/+1 base attack thigy, does that mean i can do 2 attack rounds, 6 attacks and 8 arrows?
>>
>>55366481
That was included. Your full round attack has 3 attacks using 4 arrows.

First attack uses Manyshot with two arrows for double damage (with some things not multiplying). Second attack is an extra attack from Rapid Shot. Third attack uses that +1 instead of the +6. All of these take a -2 penalty due to rapid shot.
>>
File: Chug.gif (1009KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Chug.gif
1009KB, 320x240px
I'm considering jioning a game, and I've narrowed it down to either Starstone or the more obscure Schrodinger's Goddess. I'm a bit torn; Starstone has is less likely to b a bamboozle and has a fairly solid GM, but that same GM has a seedy track record and the competition's fierce. Goddess has way less competition and is straight-up smut, but the GM is a literally who that straight up called himself a snob. What do you think?
>>
File: robin-hood-men-in-tights.jpg (510KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
robin-hood-men-in-tights.jpg
510KB, 1920x1080px
>>55366509
thanks senpai
now to find me some comfy legwear
>>
>>55366548
About starstone, the GM was personally forgiven by the GM of the game they 'ruined'. They're actually good friends and it' water under the bridge at this point. >>55366548
You're right about the competition being fierce
>>
>>55366429
>>55366438

Thanks guys, think I'm gonna use the basis of the Silver Mount one for the quest with the storyline of it being in stasis and shit activating in it afterwards. Just gonna refluf it from a mansion to something else, like a tower or some such.
>>
>>55366509
one more thing
what hit die does my birb get?
>>
>>55366548
Starstone's game day is in flux, which might be a turn-off. I have no information about Goddess. Why not apply to both?
>>
>>55366646
Animals have a d8. Assuming you don't have Boon Companion, your bird has 3 HD. This means it has 16 HP.
>>
>>55366102
Animal companions can't cast spells, but you can cast any of your spells on it, including "personal" range spells, which can normally only be cast on yourself.
>>
Couple of questions
Do you have to buy Bladebound's blackblade? It magically appears in your belongins? what material is it? can it roll perception and sense motive? why does it have Wis and Cha then? can other party members use it?
>>
>>55358215
In a game of pretend, it can be anything you want it to be.
>>
File: 7e624bd74e1a5858aab78859da11e9a5.jpg (743KB, 1290x1548px) Image search: [Google]
7e624bd74e1a5858aab78859da11e9a5.jpg
743KB, 1290x1548px
Do you have pick exotic feat to use effectively the bastard sword with one-hand or is it good enough in most cases?
>>
>>55367579
alternately, you could use a Longsword to have the ability to switch between two handed and one handed basically at will with naught but martial weapon proficiency.
>>
So a Large weapon can be bought at double the usual price. Is it mentioned anywhere whether you could buy a Huge weapon for quadruple the price?
>>
Alright fuckboys

Whats the best way to make a companion with initiation abilities of its own, or is that mostly just a fuckin ranger thinnngg
>>
I want to snuggle Broodie
>>
>>55367739
Cabal please
>>
>>55367733
it's a Ranger thing.
>>
>>55367739
Fuck off dude, you're not funny.
>>
>>55367804
fuck
>>
>>55367579
Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Bastard Sword)
>>
>>55367804
i mean, technically you could utilize feats, you would need to dedicate no less than 6 feats to the martial training chain, and it would leave you with only 2 feats to spare for whatever else you want on your companion

the best way to do this so you're not also wasting the animal's skillpoints on knowledge martial (and the overall best choice) is to do it to companions that have +15 BAB, off the top of my head thats

Promethean Alch Haemonculus
Eidolons
Phantoms
>>
>>55368044
Oh and I guess betrothed but betrothed are a broken pile of shit
>>
>>55368123
Nah bro don't worry just don't use any weapon shapes and you won't get all damage cut in half it's so balanced
>>
>>55365100
>Cavalier
>better than anything other than samurai
>in Anno Domini 2017.
Altria is a ZS Warder 1/Warlord 19 anyways>>55368123
>>
>>55368123
When is Avowed gonna be an actual thing? It feels like forever. I don't even like or look forward to the class, I just want to see what Forrest is gonna work on next.
>>
>>55368161
Never. I can't believe Taveena is fucking dead
>>
>>55368152
what are you on about
>>
>>55368151
Absolutely balanced we just doubled its action economy while not reducing damage at all and taking away basically nothing that matters, at all.
Oh, and because thats not enough, we gave it 20 hitdie, a full progression unlike any other companion in pathfinder, ensuring its HP will be far and away above that of any other companion
And then we gave it free enhancement bonuses to be spread around because haha, who even gives a shit about WBL, OH, and we gave it free save and attack/damage enhancement bonuses too!
We did this in spite of having the knowledge that even without using summon monster, Summoners are still an incredibly powerful class that makes martials its absolute bitches because of action economy

Haha! Avowed! Betrothed! wow great design, much balance, incredible.

Sure, FFG COULD have looked at the Spiritualist and tried to build the companion to near that, but fuck it, lets just wing it, math is just a social construct anyways, roleplay not rollplay guis.
>>
Fresh bread:

>>55368724
>>55368724
>>55368724
>>
>>55368658
Shit nigga you're actually retarded, between the two of you the Avowed and their companion will deal about the same damage as one Avowed, unless neither of you use any pulse shit and just whack sides with a stick. Betrothed is a mess because it tries to split everything between two people while "balancing it to be equal to only one Avowed" and results in an unsatisfying, overcomplicated mess.
>>
>>55368817
"i can't do math' the post
>>
>>55368884
We both at least agree it's badly designed and doesn't trade enough, I'm just of the opinion its alterations to aether pulse are utterly retarded on top of that, and that for as powerful as you claim it still looks and feels incredibly unsatisfying.
>>
>>55369034
Its the worst of both worlds really, it feels unsatisfying because most of its power is hidden away from your player view, but it is still just that retarded
>>
>>55369433
That's my problem with it. The obvious cool shit you would want to do with it is punished heavily, while the broken shit is unintuitive and requires certain character concepts in order for it to make sense to be that way. The obvious "dude and his dragon" concept winds up looking and feeling awful, but if you do creepy Eldritch Twins it makes sense they're shitty and almost worthless combatants on their own.
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.