[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We are starting a new campaign set many years after the events

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: combat_eberron.jpg (103KB, 992x354px) Image search: [Google]
combat_eberron.jpg
103KB, 992x354px
We are starting a new campaign set many years after the events of the last one.
The BBEG succeded and his plan of cultural domination on the continent through the comercialization of magic technology was a success.
What kind of changes can this bring to a medieval setting?
>>
>>55327057
So you've done nothing to prepare?
>>
>>55327160
he didn't actually play the campaign anon, the biggest fantasy isn't the magic and dragons its this board. Or some edgy shit like that
>>
>>55327195
>he didn't actually play the campaign anon
This.

OP, you should have just started with "what could 200 years of forced industrialization at the hands of a lich do for a standard medieval fantasy setting".
>>
It would change everything. But don't worry about that because since you're putting this on \tg\ it's clear you don't actually care to sit down and derive a reasonable, internally consistent world you just want to brainstorm awesome hilarious magitech items
>>
>>55327285
Ok, let me reformulate:

> "what could 200 years of forced industrialization at the hands of a lich do for a standard medieval fantasy setting".
>>
>>55327466
Depends on what the lich wants I suppose.

Any initial industrial activities will obviously not care about human or environmental impact. This could result in a work force or region changed by magical "pollution". As certain labor saving technologies were developed their previous iterations would cease to exist.
Eventually people would become so used to and reliant on industrialized life they would rather live in slave conditions than leave the cities because they know nothing else. The garden of eden could be over the next hill but they would never chance exiting the system.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.